Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy 07/20
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-23-2023, 03:59 PM

07 - 20 - 2023

[Image: BbV3NBt.png]

LIVE FROM THE 2300 ARENA

PHILIDELPHIA, PA

ROGER
- vs -
KIM "CHAE" CHAERYOUNG
Singles

KRIS THE HAMMER VON BONN
- vs -
TAYLOR RABID
Singles

HGH
- vs -
JOHN BLACK
Singles

SIDNEY GREY
- vs -
CHELSEA LECLAIR
- vs -
MOLLY BARNES
- vs -
EDWARD
4-Way - No Disqualification

OOC: ANARCHY RULES is 1 RP with a 1K WORD LIMIT unless stated otherwise
Hard deadline for Anarchy will be WEDNESDAY, 07-19-2023 at 11:59pm board time. Good luck!

FARTY PYRO!

pfffhph

ALL SIGNS CONFISCATED!

START THE DAMN SHOW! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH!

TODD: We’ve got our opener set for tonight! A new star for the Thursday Night brand set to debut, eh?

"Venom" by Little Simz hits the speakers as the stadium goes dark and pink and white spotlights scan through the crowd. A white smoke covers the stage area as the crowd begins their chant.

Chae!
Chae!
Chae!

"Life sucks and I never tried suicide
Mind's fucked even more than I realize
Time's up, keep it moving when she arrives
If you ever heard what I heard in my mind
Never try, you would cry, that's a lie, you would die
I don't wanna ever come down from my high
I'm in the best seats, from time, been the next breed
If you comin', come at me directly"

CHAE!
CHAE!
CHAE!

"Don't need no one to defend me
Soul's in a place even I can't get to, don't fuck with the deadly
Moon waves and open seas, quick coastin' overseas
Fuck those who don't believe
They would never wanna admit I'm the best here
From the mere fact that I've got ovaries
It's a woman's world, so to speak
Pussy, you sour
Never givin' credit where it's due 'cause you don't like pussy in power"

TODD: Kim “Chae” Chaeryoung is here and ready to fight! The love of two-time TV champ, Isaiah King, there are many reasons to see a bright future for Chae on Anarchy, eh, Gator?

GATOR: …Wait, have we started the show? Are we rolling?

TODD: …Yeah, Gator. We’re mid-intros… the crowd started a chant.

GATOR: Dammit, Todd! You know I like to center my mind before a show by staring blankly into the void for a half-hour! You should’ve set an alarm for me!

The crowd cheers are almost deafening now, mostly driven by hard-core female empowerists and the creepers who just want to see the beautiful Chae peak her head through the curtain. As Little Simz approaches her chorus, everyone is on the edge of their seats.

"Venom, Venom."

Chae's fans leap onto their feet as she saunters out of the curtain, clad in a pink leather jacket with a bejewelled crown emblazoned on the back. Chae flashes a dark smile to the fans as she makes her way down the ring, dabbing up fans wearing her merch before sliding into the ring and letting the referee check her gear.

TODD: Chae is an elite-level athlete. But, she may have her hands full here.

From out behind the curtain, Roger emerges.

…Well, emerges implies that he came out of his own accord. Based on his disheveled skidding slide to center-stage, it seems more likely that he was shoved.

The crowd murmurs perplexed. Roger waves, scratching his head. Behind him, the pyro crew drops a single firecracker behind him (since Roger reportedly gets spooked by pyrotechnics, they’ve tried to reduce their supply).

Roger scratches his face now, seemingly unsure what to do from here…

AND THE FIRECRACKER GOES OFF! Roger leaps forward… And then seems to lack the manual dexterity to stop himself from going all the way down the ramp to ringside.

TODD: Roger! One of your countryman, eh, Gator?

GATOR: …I feel like I’m watching someone doing an offensive stereotype of an Englishman. Where’s he from exactly?

TODD: London.

GATOR: Ah. There we go then.

Roger gets to the bottom of the ramp. And sees a rope! He’s always wanted to slide under one of those… He stretches his knees for bit (don’t want to pull a hammy!), takes a running start… And dives under the bottom rope!

He slides!

About a foot in.

He doggy-paddles through the air the rest of the way, until he scrambles clumsily up to his feet.

TODD: Roger is allegedly here to avenge his rabbit, who was murdered by hollywood actor, Joseph Gordon-Levitt! Quite a strange origin story, eh, Gator?

GATOR: Not really, Toddrick. Most adventures from home begin with avenging a rabbit. Arthur pulled his sword from the stone because the stone had snubbed his pet bunny, Chester. Becoming King afterwards was entirely happenstance.

Chae looks rather irritated at Roger’s lengthy, aimless entrance.

Roger sees Chae and starts trying to remember a dream he had last night, since that’s always a good conversation starter.

The official steps forward and signals to the timekeeper! The bell rings!

ROGER
- vs -
KIM "CHAE" CHAERYOUNG
Singles

Chae springs forward to grapple the slender Londoner into a quick submission.

Meanwhile, Roger sees a loose hair on the mat and bends over to pick it up…

Chae, surprised at Roger ducking… goes up-and-over! She grabs Roger’s legs and tries to bring him down on his back, looking for a sunset flip!

But Roger… sits down! So, he can figure out if this is his hair or someone else’s. (Baldness runs in his family, got to keep track of if he’s thinning up there!)

Roger’s sitting pins Chae down to the mat! Stubbornly, she tries to reverse it instead of kicking out!

The official drops to count!

Chae tries to wrap his legs around Roger’s arms!

1!
BUT HIS BICEPS ARE TOO THIN! SHE CAN’T DIG HER HEELS AROUND THEM!

2!

…She tries to kick out!

But it’s too late!

THREE!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - ROGER

TODD: Wow! What an upset!

Chae scrambles to her feet! But Roger realizes he’s late for a dentist’s appointment… Actually, several months late. He quickly scrambles up the ramp, trying to remember where he parked his car…

TODD: Chae clearly underestimated Roger this week and paid the price! Roger caught her in a fundamental (and possibly unintentional) counter and secured victory in record time!

GATOR: A proud day for the UK.

GATOR: But also, a shameful day, because it has to celebrate a man like Roger.

TODD: Well, we had a very short opener, but we’ve got our second match on the card ready to go!

The lights go out. Then Thunderstruck by ACDC starts playing. And only white lighting starts flickering on the stage as the song starts. Just as the lyrics get to 'Thunderstruck', there is a glow on the stage, and Kris The Hammer Von Bonn is lit up by the glow and he is holding his Hammer. The lights come back on fully, and he walks all the way to the ring, followed by his Manager Antony The Jerk.

TODD: Kris “The Hammer” Von Bonn shocked the world earlier this year, when he beat wrestling legend, The Generic Heel, and won the X-Treme Title.

GATOR: Then, he lost it to Mark Flynn via ethically-questionable shenanigans. Which is my favorite kind of shenanigans.

TODD: Regardless, Von Bonn seeks to get back to his surprising climb up the card with a win here. Can he do it?

Kris walks up the steel steps. Then climbs into the ring. Oh each side of the ring, he lifts his Hammer in the air, and poses to the audience. He does this four times, one for each side of the ring. He then places his hammer in the corner, and waits for his opponent.

Orgasmatron by Motorhead begins blasting through the speakers, the stage is engulfed in flashing purple, red and green lighting. Out walks Taylor Rabid, wearing his classic patched leather jacket. He jumps up and down excitedly and bangs his head to the music, his mane of hair thrashing around. He begins quickly stomping towards the ring.

GATOR: Insert Taylor Rabid commentary here.

TODD: …Gator, I think you meant to write something on that notecard later? Instead of saying ‘Insert Taylor Rabid commentary here’.

GATOR: Really? Hold on, lemme check my blazer’s coat pocket...

GATOR: Here we are. I prepared a notecard for if Todd says my commentary isn’t good. *ahem*

GATOR: Insert witty comeback here.

Rabid jumps up on the apron, and takes a second to look at the audience and then shouts at them to make some noise, hyping up the hardcore fans by asking them if they wanna see violence.

GATOR: Of course they want to see violence. It’s a Wrestling show!

TODD: …I believe it’s a sort-of rhetorical device. You ask the crowd a question that’s obvious so they answer it quickly to get them loud and excited!

GATOR: Back in my day, we got them loud by doing things in the ring that would make them loud! And title belts had pictures of bumblebees on them! Which was the style at the time…

Rabid jumps over the top rope and then goes to the corner of the ring and sits on the turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent excitedly.

He eventually turns and realizes that Von Bonn is also in the ring. He hops off the turnbuckle.

Von Bonn and Rabid meet dead-center of the ring!

…Von Bonn drags his foot against the mat like a bull…

Outside the ring, Anthony the Jerk nods… grabbing the hammer… And shifting its position slightly to the left-side of the corner…

TODD: Possible shenanigans afoot here…

The official goes over his pre-match spiel, reminding both competitors to respect the rules and obey his commands.

Von Bonn is like “What? Me, break the rules? Never.”

Rabid is like “Pssssh, rules are just a tool of the corporate masters that enforce conformity”.

The official hates both these men.

He goes to signal for the bell.

DING DING

KRIS “THE HAMMER” VON BONN
- vs -
TAYLOR RABID
Singles

The moment the bell rings, Anthony the Jerk climbs up onto the apron!

TODD: Shenanigans! Shenanigans!

The official, in disbelief that we’re less than one second into the match and we’re already dealing with tomfoolery, steps over, yelling at The Jerk to get off the apron!

When he does, Jerk kicks like he’s angry at the referee’s call (even though he hasn’t made one yet!) and kicks the hammer toward the center of the ring!

Von Bonn turns around, hand out like a wide receiver to catch the flying hammer…

…He snags it!

But, Rabid says this bullshit coming… He stomps his steel-toed boot!

The Hammer spins and swings… As Rabid reels back his foot…

SIMULTANEOUS STRIKES!

Von Bonn takes a steel-toe straight to his gut… And Rabid takes a hammer blow straight to the face!

Rabid flops onto his back like a ragdoll.

Von Bonn collapses, folding up like accordion, cradling his stomach!

…The Jerk grabs his scalp, before hopping down off the apron!

The official turns around… shocked! He sees a hammer in the center of the ring… But both men are down!

TODD: The official, not sure what to make what happened! He doesn’t know who cheated!

GATOR: And if he had eyes in the back of his head, he’d know it was both of them.

Rabid is counting lights on his back… The Jerk is yelling at Von Bonn to get up… But, Von Bonn looks seasick, like he’s about to empty his stomach, one way or another.

TODD: I dunno if Von Bonn has a family history of diverticulitis, but Rabid’s steel-toed kick looks like it was Super-Effective!

The official, confounded, thinking he was going to call a wrestling match… Decides to start a ten-count, in the absence of any other option making sense!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

Rabid is out like a light.

Von Bonn’s entire body is failing him right now…

6!

7!

8!

The Jerk is screaming at Von Bonn to get up! Take the win!

9!

But he can’t!

TEN!

DRAW

Medical crews come out to help both men to the back!

The Jerk reaches into his pocket to pull out a hat.

He puts the hat on his head.

He rips it off, throws it to the ground and stomps on it! Furious!

TODD: Welp, Von Bonn and The Jerk came in with a plan, Rabid came out with a counter ready! And both succeeded… Which means both failed, I guess?

GATOR: So… Todd, do you do jokes? Or can you juggle? I ask, because this show is supposed to run for an hour and a change, we’re halfway down the card and we’ve been on the air for…

GATOR: Eight minutes total.

We see the X-Tron come to life, and we see "John Black" name shot up with the .38 special, and we see him at the stage in a black and white setting as he is standing there taking in the mixed reactions. Then he walks down to the ramp, and he gives them some high fives, then he climbs on the steel steps and enters the ring, and he raises his fist in the air as he pounds his chest around the ring as his theme cuts off.

HGH Hogan points at JB in the ring while sauntering to the ring.

HGH
- vs -
JOHN BLACK
Singles

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell rings and HGH charges out of his corner like a bat out of hell. He pushes the shorter John Black into his turnbuckle and begins laying into him with stiff right hands to the gut. As JB keels over in pain, HGH delivers a devastating uppercut that forces JB to sprawl out against the turnbuckle.

Gator: HGH is wasting no time here tonight! He’s coming out fast and hard and rough!

Todd: John Black is fighting back, though!

HGH pauses his assault for a moment to play to the jeers of the crowd, giving John just enough time to recover and backhand HGH with such ferocity that HGH is forced onto his rear in the middle of the ring. The crowd immediately laughs, and HGH looks around with a mixture of fury and embarrassment as John Black casually walks out of his corner.

Gator: That John Black is one tough son of a gun!

Todd: I think he’s actually a son of a cannon, I mean, just look at the size of his calves! He’s never skipped leg day!

Gator: John Black is all about that B-B-C action here tonight!

JB strolls over to a frenzied HGH and tries to kick the seated man in the face, but Harmon simply swats the boot away before pushing himself up to a standing position. John Black reasserts himself in the standing position, and HGH charges forward with a huge attempt at a clothesline- but JB ducks it! John Black hits the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, and a confused HGH turns back around just in time to eat a flying lariat! Both men crash to the mat amidst a raucous cheer from the crowd!

HGH spends a few seconds rubbing his head in pain, giving JB another opportunity to capitalize. John quickly picks himself up and dusts himself off before approaching Harmon. Once he nears his downed opponent, John Black begins hammering away at him with relentless boots to the face and book. This assault continues for some time until HGH is able to slide under the bottom rope and out of the ring for safety.

Gator: Well that’s not very manly of HGH!

Todd: John Black is in complete control of this one, Gator!

HGH begins stumbling around the ring, holding his beat-red head as the fans in the front row jeer and boo him. One disabled woman even throws her drink on him, riling him something furious! As HGH begins arguing with this Sarah Jessica Parkinsons, JB looks around the ring before getting a bright idea.

Gator: I wonder what John Black has up his sleeve here….

And with that, John Black set to show the world. JB charges the ropes once more before bouncing off them and sprinting across the ring, towards where HGH is arguing on the outside. Taking a risk for the sake of the fans, JB suicide dives off the top rope and out of the ring!

Only to land on nothing but the floor, as the wily HGH moved away just in time!

Todd: That’s got to hurt!

HGH laughs merrily for a few seconds, even going as far as to wipe a single tear out of his eye before delivering a stiff curbstomp to the back of JB’s head. Then, HGH picks John up by his trousers before sliding him under the bottom rope and into the ring. HGH follows swiftly before flipping JB over onto his back and attempting a pin.

1!

2!

3-NO! ROPE BREAK!

Todd: John Black put his foot on the rope just in the lick of time!

Gator: Lick? Isn’t it nic-

Todd: YOU CAN’T SAY THAT WORD ANYMORE, GATOR!

HGH argues furiously with the referee about whether or not the rope break should count, but it does nothing for HGH. Tired and exasperated, HGH eventually tosses his hands up in frustration before dragging John Black out towards the center of the ring. Once there, HGH places a single boot on John’s chest for a pin.

1!

MOMENTOUS KICKOUT!!!!

Gator: It’s going to take more than one foot to defeat John Black!

Todd: Yeah, it’s not like he’s Tommy Wish or something like that!

John Black doesn’t stay down for very long! HGH looks downright pissed, and is set to argue with the ref again, but he doesn’t realize how quickly John Black has risen to his feet! Feeling a second wave of energy from the cheers of the crowd, John Black bangs on his chest like a wild man, causing HGH to turn around in a stir of fright. John Black slaps him upside the head, causing HGH to wheel back towards the ropes, only to then bounce off of them unwillingly, right back towards John Black- who meets him in the middle of the ring with a scoop powerslam that rattles the ring ropes! John Black hooks the leg for the cover!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Todd: Black almost had him!

Gator: Close only counts in handshoes and horse grenades!

Todd: Err…what?

While the commentators debut the finer points of English idioms, John Black debates the finer points of pounding the dogpiss out of HGH! JB mounts HGH and begins sending forearm after forearm after elbow towards HGH’s head, eventually busting the big man open! The crowd ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ at the sight of HGH’s blood, and it seems to only fire John Black up more!

John climbs off Harmon to the cheers of the crowd. While HGH rolls over in pain, John Black begins positioning himself for his finishing move. The crowd claps along excitedly, as everyone knows JB is simply waiting for HGH to get up so he can bring him back down again. HGH moans in pain on the ground, bringing his hands up to his stomach and seemingly reaching into his trousers for something. The referee goes to check on HGH, only to be pushed away briskly. HGH appears to slide something over his fingers quickly.

Todd: Harmon looks really hurt here!

Gator: Wait, did HGH just slip something onto his hand?

HGH finally pushes himself up, which entices John Black to approach again! Only this time, HGH completely clobbers JB on the chin with a huge right hand that drops the man like a sack of bricks. John Black falls to the mat, out cold. As an exhausted HGH falls on top of him for the pin, he slyly tucks the brass knuckles back into his trousers.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Todd: Wait, what just happened?!

Gator: I think HGH just stole this victory right from under the nose of the referee!

Molly flies down the ramp on a Razor scooter doing cool tricks that win over the fans.

""Chelsea" by STEFY hits and the fans cheer as Chelsea LeClair walks through the curtains, poised, confident and determined to make things happen in this match as she begins to walk down the aisle. She soaks in some cheers a bit as she gets to ringside and at this point, she's all business as she slides into the ring. Soaking things in a bit more, she climbs up the corner to the second rope with a smile, a fist raised in the air and a quick point to the crowd before she hops back down to the corner, leans against it and waits for the match to begin.

“Suffocate” by Cold begins to play as the lights dim all through the arena. Fog rolls through the entranceway as a bright light shines from behind it. A shadowy figure is projected through the fog, the sexy figure grinding to the beat of the music. Sidney Grey emerges and surveys the crowd as they boo her loudly. She smirks as she flips off the crowd and moves in time to the beat, going into yet another seductive grind, which ends in a tremendous eruption of pyrotechnics as she runs her hands all along her body, tosses her hair back, and heads to the ring with a laugh. Sid walks slowly down to the ring as she arrogantly taunts the crowd, blowing kisses to some and threatening to slap others all the while with a condescending smile on her face. Sid slides underneath the bottom rope and goes to the far corner of the ring as she stands on the turnbuckle and continues to taunt the crowd, while smiling sadistically as she waits for the match to begin.

EDWARD AND APE FRIENDS GO TO BIG RING. THEY WALK AND WAVE TO FANS. APE FRIENDS GIVE BANANAS TO FANS. EDWARD SHOW BICEPS AND GRUNT LOUD TO FANS. FANS MAKE LOUD NOISES AND EDWARD FEEL STRONG. EDWARD AND APE FRIENDS READY TO RETAIN SHINY! (Despite this being a non-title match but its fine just let EDWARD imagine he's defending it, we get better matches that way)

SIDNEY GREY
- vs -
CHELSEA LECLAIR
- vs -
MOLLY BARNES
- vs -
EDWARD
4-Way - No Disqualification

All four competitors rest in their corners shifting eyes at one another.

GATOR: Pretty big match we got here, Anarchy champ, Lady King of the XWF, Chelsea LeClair who is a goddamn force here on Anarchy, a future star and Molly Barnes who has lucked out matches and proven people wrong over and over! Great main event here.

TODD: Gator, it actually seems like you care about Anarchy now! I'm seeing a character arc.

GATOR: Eat shit Todd, you rancid slut.

DING! DING! DING!

EDWARD explodes from his corner with a head full of steam and squashes Barnes in the corner before turning around to an incoming LeClair and knocking her to the mat with a brutal lariat! Grey, however, doesn't approach as EDWARD pumps himself up and the crowd. EDWARD charges Grey who goes low and drops EDWARD with a drop toe hold and rakes her nails across EDWARD's back adding insult to injury.

Molly Barnes runs in screaming and bowls Grey over with an exploding dropkick and knocks her into the ropes which she clings onto and crumples up; EDWARD slams his palms on the mat before stepping up to face Molly; a swipe from Barnes is caught as and the champ hurls her up into the air for a powerbomb but Molly throws herself back in mid-air and takes EDWARD with her and flips him over onto his back where LeClair capitalises with a soccer kick to EDWARD's dome!

Grey smashes a forearm into Barnes' jaw and knocks her before following up with a kick to the gut and a swift DDT but Chelsea is on her with a drive-by kick and knocks Grey to the mat; Chelsea boots Barnes out of the ring and attempts an early cover on Grey!

BROKEN UP AT 2 BY EDWARD!

EDWARD grabs LeClair and pulls her off Grey before throwing her into the ropes and she rebounds into a flapjack from EDWARD, Grey sneaks in from behind and gets a low blow on EDWARD to a chorus of boos. Barnes is back in the ring and stands toe-to-toe with Grey and gets a chop onto Sidney's chest with a loud crack echoing through the arena.

GATOR: Damn! Think that one inflated some silicone!

Barnes whips Grey into the corner and she crumples to the canvas in a seated position as Molly runs in and nails a cannonball! Sidney slumps to the canvas clutching her chest as Molly gets to her feet with a pop from the crowd but is caught off-guard as Chelsea runs in, hops onto the middle rope, jumps onto the adjacent top rope and drops Molly with a beautiful tornado DDT!!!

But as Chelsea gets up EDWARD rushes in and GORES Chelsea into the bodies of Barnes and Grey!

GATOR: It's like a 4 car pile-up in the corner right now!

TODD: Geez, hard to see which way this match is gonna go! As soon as someone gets a foot forward, someone else sprints ahead!

GATOR: Leave the metaphors to me, Todd.

EDWARD is the first to leave the mound of bodies and grabs LeClair's leg dragging her into the center of the ring before powerlifting her above his head into a Gorilla Press!

The ravenous crowd chanting EDWARD's name as he holds the position to the delight of the crowd! But Molly rushes in!!!

TODD: MUGSHOT!!!

Running headbutt from Molly hurts herself as much as it does EDWARD but drops him to the mat and Chelsea comes crashing down onto EDWARD! And hooks the leg as Molly is dazed!

BROKEN UP BY SIDNEY!

A desperate Sid rushes in with a running elbow to Chelsea's mush! Barnes is leaning against the top rope quickly blinking to get rid of the stars and snaps herself back into the match as Sidney is on top of Chelsea raining down fists! Barnes runs diagonally and hits the ropes, rebounding and nails a boot across Grey's face to get her away from LeClair!

Chelsea tries to get up back quickly but Molly is on her and hurls her out of the ring before turning her sights to an unaware Grey and gets low and ready!

Sidney turns!

RIGHT INTO!

GATOR: BARNESTOMER!!!!

Perfectly executed Northern Lights Bomb from Barnes and transitions into the pin!

THRE-NO!!!

EDWARD BREAKS THE PIN!

Grey crawls toward the apron to get some air as EDWARD mounts Barnes and grabs her hand putting her fingers into his open maw before biting down, Molly screams bloody murder as she flails and strikes EDWARD on the canvas, before shoving a thumb in EDWARD's eye to break the bite!

Molly scurries back holding her hand as EDWARD holds his eye.

Barnes gets to her feet and tries for a slingblade but EDWARD catches her with one arm and uses his strength to pick Molly high over his head and runs towards the ropes throwing Molly like a shotput!

GATOR: SHIT! TODD MOVE!

Molly is flung towards the commentator's table and crashes into it as Gator pushes Todd out the way and the table splinters into pieces and Molly lays in agony above broken wood and monitors.

TODD: Oh shoot! Molly, you okay!?

GATOR: What kind of a stupid question is that!?

EDWARD huffs in the ring with one eye closed as he looks around for someone to pin; and Chelsea gets back in the ring and stares off with EDWARD.

EDWARD roars as he charges forward for a tackle but LeClair hops up and lands a foot onto EDWARD's back as she Marios over the caveman; EDWARD is winded slightly but adrenaline takes over as he pounds the mat and gets up to turn RIGHT into a jumping cutter from LeCLair!

Huge pop from the crowd as EDWARD is on his back and LeClair looks to the corner!

LeClair climbs to the top, her back to EDWARD and unbeknownst to her, Grey sneaking back into the ring with a steel chair.

Chelsea leaps off the top turnbuckle!

TODD: CANCELLED!!!

BUT SIDNEY GREY KNOCKS LECLAIR OUT OF THE AIR WITH A STEEL CHAIR SHOT!!!

GATOR: HOLY FUCK GODDAMN!!!

LeClair drops to the canvas in a heap as Grey takes a breather, tossing the crumpled chair to the side, and looks to EDWARD and then to LeClair before kicking the lighter woman out of the ring and turning her attention to the champ; Grey grabs EDWARD's leg and pulls him away from the ropes as best as she can before throwing an elbow down into EDWARD's knee and attempting to lock in her SID-KNEE LOCK!

But EDWARD is awake and furious!

He boots Grey away with massive power and gets to his feet; Grey rushes forward for a hellish clothesline but EDWARD ducks! Getting to Grey's back and hoisting her up above his head!

GATOR: STONE AGE SLAM!!!

And EDWARD throws Grey to the mat! But before he stomps the life out of Grey, the arena goes dark.

GATOR: WHAT!?

TODD: The heck is going on, eh?

And the lights come back dimly as the X-Tron lights up with a man in a devil mask and figures stand on the ramp holding candles like a vigil.

EDWARD's eyes almost pop from his head as he sees head of his ape friends on spike being carried by the figures!

TODD: Oh god...

GATOR: Great, now PETA is gonna be on our ass... AGAIN!

The man on the screen laughs maniacally as EDWARD sees red and goes to the ropes!

BUT GREY SNEAKS IN WITH AN INSIDE CRADLE!

THE REF RUSHES IN FOR THE COUNT!

3!!!!!!!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - SIDNEY GREY

Sidney's music hits along with the lights coming back and gets THE fuck out of dodge as EDWARD snaps up in anger to see the figures and the man on the X-Tron disappear! In a blind rage EDWARD begins smashing up the ring, tearing turnbuckle pads and ripping the ropes from their hooks.

GATOR: Gotta love the brain on Grey, taking advantage of ape slaughter to win her the match.

TODD: I don't think EDWARD is gonna forgive this, I know Leap of Faith is gonna be WAR now!

Huge thanks to the following

Mark Flynn
Charlie Nickles
Mr. Big (For helping out while I've been busy)

And everyone who RPed this week.

Once again, sorry for the delay but my work schedule isn't great for posting Anarchy on time.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (07-24-2023), Charlie Nickles (07-24-2023), Roger (07-23-2023), Theo Pryce (07-23-2023)