Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Booking
XWF: Sound and Fury (Audio RP Show Part II: Electric Boogaloo)
Peter Principle Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

07-20-2023, 09:04 AM

[Image: zPc3CRy.png]

in conjunction with

770 AM RADIO

Proudly Present

LIVE! FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH! FROM THE GRAND OLE OPRY!

AN AUDIO-ONLY EDITION OF SHOVE-IT

Hello, everyone. My name is Peter Principle. I actually used to work in the XWF Sales Division, I'd cold-call restaurants and hotels to sell them on hosting XWF PPV parties. Salesman of the month three times!...In 14 years.

Of course, nowadays, we've switched over to our own streaming service, so the sales division was down-sized. To just me. And then it was closed and I was shifted over to "General Manager". Technically, a promotion! Score!

Anyway, the other day, Mister Pryce phoned me and asked me if I had any ideas for programming. I do what I always do when asked if I have good ideas: Scroll through the past to check good ideas other people have had.

One search query, one call to 770 AM Radio, and one handshake later, I've made a sale! XWF: Sound and Fury!

An audio-only wrestling event at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING ONLY BY LISTENING TO 770 AM RADIO AND/OR ON THE OFFICIAL XWF PODCAST NETWORK!

COME OUT AND WAT-...

Er... SE-... No.

LISTEN TO THE ELECTRICITY OF XWF WRESTLING! Presented by Steve Sayors and HoloRef Dot Gif. With guest appearances by Mark Flynn, (who is contractually obligated to appear on these shows until the end of time.)

OOC:

This show will be taking place September 15th! Just like the last show, the results will be posted in audio format,  produced via the magic of old radio plays and iMovie. So, this show is going to be very fun and very experimental.

Participation is, of course, optional. Please take a look at our menu below for possible match-types! Or order off-menu and we'll try to find a match partner that can share your preferred RP format!

OPTION 1
THE "TIGHT FIVE" RADIO CITY RUMBLE (An Over-The-Top Rope Battle Royal With a Prize(?) of a Title Shot(?) (If A Current Titleholder Wants to Offer))
1 RP - 5 Minute Limit

OPTION 2
STANDARD SINGLES MATCH
1 to 2 RPs - 10 minutes max

If the Uni Title holder feels like defending his belt (no pressure), we'll figure out if we need different RP limits.

If you're a champ and want to put your belt on the line, Just say: In to defend! And we'll figure it out!

Please, if you have any ideas or interest in being part of this show, post down below and we'll make this crazy idea happen! For AM Radio!

I will be accepting segments. What does that look like? Mark Flynn will be handling the soundboards this show and "taking calls" between matches. If you, in character as your own person or as a completely random character, want to call into the show, you can send an audio file up to one minute and I'll mix it to sound like a live call-in.

Vinnie Lane had this idea for an audio show like three years ago. We did it. It went well enough. Can we do two that go well? We're about to find out!

I'm trying to post this very far in advance so people have plenty of time to opt-in, or spread the word about it so we get some fun opt-ins. Opt-in will close August 30th. DON'T DELAY! GET IN TODAY!

Notes (so I remember who's doing what)

TIGHT FIVE RADIO CITY RUMBLE ENTRANTS
EDWARD
Y'all Know Who!
Mystery Entrant

In Regular Matches!
Mastermind
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Peter Principle's post:
EDWARD THE GREAT (08-13-2023), JimCaedus (07-20-2023), Major Jung (07-20-2023), Theo Pryce (07-20-2023)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-13-2023, 04:06 PM

I'm keen to do this. I'll take Option 2.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Peter Principle (08-13-2023)
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-13-2023, 04:11 PM

EDWARD FIGHT ON TALKING BOX SHOW!

(Rumble)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Peter Principle (08-13-2023)
YALL_KNOW_WHO Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-13-2023, 04:14 PM

HAHA! Y'ALREADY KNOW I LOOK MY BEST WHEN ON THE RADIO!

PUT ME IN THE RUMBLE!
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-13-2023, 04:18 PM

I probably won't be participating because I have no idea how I'd RP for this.  However I'm willing to put the Universal Championship on the line against whoever wins the rumble!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Alice Knight (08-13-2023), Peter Principle (08-13-2023), Theo Pryce (08-13-2023)
Peter Principle Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

09-01-2023, 05:06 AM

Bump.
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-01-2023, 07:53 AM

I'd be down to give this a shot! Cool with either option.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince Adeyemi's post:
Peter Principle (09-01-2023)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-01-2023, 07:48 PM

In.

Researches monster erotica.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
ALIAS (09-01-2023), Corey Smith (09-02-2023)
Hotdog Offline
Now in new North Korean War Pig flavour!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2023, 08:51 PM

"Oink, oooiiinnnkkk."

"O'ink oink ooiinnkk oink ooiink ooiinnk ooiink. Oink oink oink, Oink oink ooink, oink Oink oink OINK oink Oink ooiinnkk oink. Oink ooiink oink, O'ink OINK OINK OINK."

Hate Post Like Post