Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 09:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
False Faith (RP#2)
Salvator Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-16-2013, 10:23 AM

You see Salvator carrying his torch walking away from what looks to be a burning compound in the woods. Salvator looks irritated and notices the camera and quickly stops the camera man and smiles...

I am glad you received my directions.

He grabs the camera from the camera man and starts to film the burning compounds which women and children are running from screaming in terror. He flips the camera back on himself and begins to laugh synically...

Eli you preach about the light. Here the light burns this compound. I have cleansed this village, and its people. They were poisoned from some hick who claimed to be preaching in the ways of the Lord much like yourself. Like you he ran his cult though lies and evil persuasions.

But don't worry. I am not out to burn your village down... not yet. I want your followers to watch you squirm on Wednesday night. I want them to believe that everything you say is true only to be crushed as they watch you fall to your knees in terror as I lock in "The Cleansing"

I may not have a history in the XWF... but come Wednesday night you will all bare witness to the carnage that I bring. For two weeks I have watched and listened to several members of the XWF roster say I am no threat. I am just like the last "false prophet".... Well the time for words are over. In less than 24 hours I will arrive in Chicago... No more promos, no more talk. While you sit and watch the Sunrise. I prepare for War. While you spread your lies to your ignorant followers, I continue to train and become stronger.

Wednesday night is not just the debut for Salvator, it marks the beginning of the end for Eli. As I have said before Eli it is too late for you. You can mock me, you can pretend to follow your "light", but the only light you will see Wednesday is the light of my torch...

Salvator's torch goes out and the camera pans in to the burning compound. Screams are heard from inside the village still...

A whisper is heard...

One more day Eli... One more day...
Edit Hate Post Like Post