Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Character Development RP Board
Unaired Segment
Myra Rivers Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-18-2023, 04:06 AM

Madness IDL Champion Myra Rivers is backstage with the championship as she holds it over her shoulder. Despite the challenge, Myra does not appear to be intimidated. She’s carrying every bit of confidence that she has had for the most part ever since she won the Walk of Fame ladder match, but at this point, she’s carrying some confusion on her face as she begins to express her thoughts.

Myra Rivers: There are things that I am thinking about that really have me puzzled when it comes to Elijah Copeland. The best that I remember is that Eijah was one of the more passionate, beloved champions that this brand has had… or at least that is the impression that I got. I understand that he had that title taken away from him because someone else decided to assault him and cause this championship to be vacated. I hate that this happened because I wanted to beat him in order to win this title in the first place. I was looking forward to facing him but instead, what ended up happening is that I had to go through two people that aren’t even on this roster anymore that arguably didn’t deserve to be there.

And yet, from the moment that I’ve won this championship, Elijah has been doing everything that he can to be the scene stealer.

Myra takes a pause as suddenly, she isn’t so thrilled anymore.

Myra Rivers: You came out while I was celebrating my title win and you seemed like you were being a good sport and all, but ultimately? It was all a front, wasn’t it? Because ever since then, you’ve decided to make everything all about you. You are nothing like the champion that you were before. I don’t know if Holden Ross beating you down knocked a few screws loose in your head. I don’t know if you got completely demoralized or whatnot. But ever since you came back, ever since I won this championship, you’ve done nothing but act like an embittered asshole over the fact that you never lost this championship in the ring. I GET where you are coming from, but the way you are behaving is NOT the way to respond to the adversity here.

It’s not like I don’t know what it is like to lose a title due to injury…

Myra pauses as she lets out a sigh.

Myra Rivers: My second ever world championship reign? Someone jumped me right before I was going to defend my world title in a chamber match and the son of a bitch broke my ankle. I had to vacate the title due to no fault of my own and yeah, that WAS heartbreaking but when I came back? I didn’t act like you did. I did NOT come back and act like I was ENTITLED to get an immediate rematch. You know what I did, Elijah? I tracked down that son of a bitch that broke my ankle and I went to war with the fucking guy for months!  I EARNED my way back to the championship. It took me six months to come back from that broken ankle and it took me a little bit of time to get that world title back and start my 3rd reign… but I DID IT!

And not ONCE did I complain about having to work my way back up to the top. Not ONCE did I act like it was “my title”. The fact that you’ve come back and behaved this way makes me absolutely freaking sick and disappointed. This is MY title now and I am not going to let someone like you who has been acting like an asshole about it ever since he got back, acting like a cocky prick among other things, just come back and take it from me.

I don’t know why you’ve decided to come back and behave this way, but for damn sure I’m going to humble you. I think most puzzling of all as of late is that you’ve been VERY quiet lately. I haven’t heard a peep from you for weeks. It is what it is, ultimately. You did what you had to do to get this shot beating Kevin Mears and Lexi Gold, but honestly? As bad as this may sound, I would’ve rather preferred to face either of them for this title instead of you because one of the things that REALLY bug me about this business is the attitude that someone like you carries.

But that’s okay…

This title is NOT going back to you. I HOPE you see the error of your attitude after this because you’re going to have much to reflect on when you realize I deserve this title and that it doesn’t and won’t belong to you as long as I have something to say about it.

Myra turns around and makes her exit, clearly showing she’s not a fan of Elijah’s attitude since his return as the scene fades.
Edit Hate Post Like Post