Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Character Development RP Board
Pre-match segment from Madness 15 (unaired)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-18-2023, 04:50 AM

"Monster Mash" by Bobby Pickett plays and out comes Jacki O'Lantern from behind the curtain to thunderous cheers from the crowd. She walks down the ramp and looks toward the crowd, noticing some signs in support of her, as she points to them and gives them a nod before ascending up the stairs and underneath the bottom rope where she enters the ring. She taunts the crowd, which generates more of a reaction from them before focusing her eyes on the stage.

As Jacki waits in the ring, the frenetic first chords of Faith No More's "The Gentle Art of Making Enemies" let rip in the King Fahd International Stadium and Kieran King steps out onto the stage. The Lord of Violence championship belt is around his waist, and unfortunately for all involved, a microphone is in his head.

KING: You can cut the music now…

Abruptly, the speaker system zips closed. Kieran ignored the spattering of jeers from some of the Saudi fans and focuses his attention on the middle of the ring where Jacki stands, beckoning him.

KING: Jacki… Jacki… Jacki…

He shakes his head and tuts.

KING: It didn't have to come to this, Jacki! It didn't have to be this way. You just wanted to be friends, right? Well I defeated you, fair and square, back in February to win this championship. What kind of 'friend' gets mad at that and doesn't celebrate their pal's success? Then in March, I defeated you again - as fair as fair can be! No deathmatch, just a straight up 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring!

He conveniently ignores the bat he hit Jacki with to do so

KING: And now this? You're here trying to take my championship away again? I AM THE GREATEST LORD OF VIOLENCE IN MADNESS HISTORY! Why would you want to do me like that, Jack'? We're supposed to be 'friends'! I've even been looking after your cats for you while you've been having this little crisis of friendship! I've been a GOOD FRIEND.

The mere mention of her cats, whom King has caged up backstage, causes Jacki's blood to boil.

KING: It didn't have to be this way… BUT… if you insist on being such a TERRIBLE friend, YA BOY has got the remedy. 'Cause I beat you once; I beat you twice; and you can bet your ass I'm finna beat you a third time. But I know the kind of trickster you are! So just in case you've got any funny ideas, let me remind you that MY CONTRACT does not allow for me to defend this championship in any sort of deathmatch, which as per the Alaskan athletic commission, basically includes anything that isn't a straight one-on-one match. Therefore…!

There will be no bats for you to use!

There will be no fighting out in the street!

There will be no Gladiators!

There will be no shenanigans of any kind!

And if you break these rules, when I walk away with MY championship still around my waist, THERE WILL BE NO CATS FOR YOU.

You get the picture? MY championship, and as per my contract… MY RULES–

"Ahem…"

Before King can get to the ring, he's interrupted by a somewhat familiar voice. But only somewhat. Because it's definitely not Mark Flynn that comes out onto the stage. Nope. Not at all. He's too good of a guy to wear a fake moustache and pretend to be a lawyer. This is a completely different guy! It's Christopher K. Clinton!

CLINTON: Now just a minute here!

King lowers his voice and glares at Clinton.

KING: Mark… what are you doing?

CLINTON: My name is Christopher K–

Kieran firms his voice up.

KING: Mark. What… are… you… doing?

CLINTON: Christopher K. Clinton…

He repeats.

CLINTON: …and I have an update on your contract status that I thought you would be interested in!

KING: Mark…

King's pleas fall on deaf ears.

CLINTON: See, it turns out that you've been correct all along in what you've been saying about your contract. Only one 'deathmatch' type match was accounted for, and after your inferno match with the woman formerly known as Cheyenne Fier, you were no longer able to compete in deathmatches - even as the Lord of Violence!

KING: Right. So…

CLINTON: In fact, doing so would potentially void the benefits in your contract.

KING: That's what I've been saying!

CLINTON: Then it's settled then. You'll forfeit your benefits.

KING: Wait… what?!!!

King is outraged

CLINTON: You competed in a deathmatch-style contest out of contract, therefore the rest of your contracted clauses are null and void.

KING: This is bullshit! I didn't partake in that nonsense Gladiators match! I beat Gravy in a regular match! I turned my Hong Kong Street Fight against the crazy pumpkin lady here–

He thumbs in Jacki's direction, who rolls her eyes.

KING: –into a regular match too! I haven't competed in any sort of deathmatch since I…

The truth dawns on him as he trails off.

Definitely not Mark Flynn is happy to finish the thought.

CLINTON: Since you won the Lord of Violence. In a deathmatch-style match. AFTER the inferno match happened.

A look of shock washes over King's face. It soon shifts to rage.

KING: This is bullshit! Where's my own fucking lawyer?! Lou Pohl! Get your ass out here and fix this!

King shouts to the back, but nobody comes to his aid

CLINTON: Oh yeah… about that… I noticed some guy unconscious backstage just before I came out. It looked totally suspicious, like some other wrestler might have attacked him.

The X-Tron suddenly cuts backstage to where King's lawyer from the last show, Lou Pohl Esq. is lying on the ground.

Returning to King at ringside, his face is red and his eyes bulging from their sockets.

CLINTON: And so I guess if you don't have your contract to fall back on, then the Lord of Violence rules are back in effect and we're going to have a deathmatch. And since I'm totally a lawyer and stuff, it's my legal opinion that the Hong Kong Street Fight you were SUPPOSED to have against Jacki last time the two of you faced didn't happen, it's only fair that this match now becomes a Riyadh Street Fight.

KING: You can't do that!

Mark Flynn Christopher K. Clinton shrugs.

CLINTON: It's not me. It's the law. Enjoy!

He disappears backstage leaving an irate King fuming at ringside. King turns around, and Jacki flies through the air from the ring, completely wiping the champ out!

The bell rings! The street fight is under way!

[Image: XOMCMp0]
Accomplishments:
1x Universal Champion
1x World Champion
1x Lord of Violence
2009 X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner
2010 Lord of the Ring battle royal winner
2x Star of the Month (December 2009, February 2010)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like King Kieran's post:
Atara Raven (07-18-2023), Peter Principle (07-18-2023)