Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
He's Found... - RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-16-2013, 09:05 AM

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 – 11:45AM EST

Since your Angel of Darkness is either unwilling - or unable - to speak, that leaves me to do his speaking for him. As has been the case since he was put in the grave all those weeks ago. I am his Messenger. My name? Is not important.

What I can tell you is that something is just not right in Sebastian Dukes head. He has not uttered one single word since he was recovered from the grave by yours truly and other members of his Brotherhood. That story, I'll give you another time. There is a time and place for everything and now is not that time.

We've tried everything. We even brought his girlfriend, Caitlyn Nguyen, over to the Compound. He had the same look in his eyes that he had before High Stakes. The glow, if you will, when he looks at her. Still, he wouldn't speak.

I've known the man a long time, so I'm pretty good at prying into his mind without him even having to speak a single word.

I know what's happening. He's still the same man he was. He still attends services in the chapel. He still sits in the library with Father Asmodeus and Jacob and sips his coffee in the mornings. He still drives his old truck through the woods to hang out at the lake at nights. It's just....

He won't speak.

I've narrowed it down to just two or three possible scenarios.

One... He is so enraged at what went down at High Stakes with John Madison betraying him that he just has one thing on his mind. Eliminate John Madison.

Two... Croaton. I'm not sure who or what that is, but I know Sebastian Duke mentioned that word or name prior to High Stakes. Father Asmodeus won't discuss it. He knows something about it. He claims he doesn't. He claims he's never heard it before in his life. However, using my keen ability to deduce what I hear and what I see and reveal the real truth and the real hidden meanings of what I see and hear on a daily basis, I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty, Father Asmodeus is lying.

I knew it from his first denial. I knew it then. I know it now. As I said, he refuses to discuss it. If he did, we might be able to discover the secret. Why will Sebastian Duke not speak?

I walk through the corridors of the Compound in search of my Leader. I haven't seen him since coffee this morning. I've checked the garage, his truck is in there. I've checked his private quarters, not there either. I've checked the library, his private office, the kitchen, the chapel, Asmodeus's private residence.

He's nowhere to be found.

Just now it occurs to me that the one place I haven't looked.

The cellar.

We all know it. We've all seen it. The place where Sebastian Duke repeatedly electrocuted Griffin MacAlister. The place where he's tortured those that crossed him. The place where Jonathan was locked away awaiting his sentence.

The dungeon, as it has become to be known over the years.

I walk slowly down the old winding stone stairwell. As I reach the bottom of the staircase I see a faint glow coming out into the hall through the small window in the door. I open the door and enter the torture chamber and I finally found my Leader.

That glow I saw in the hallway was candles. Quite a few of them. Sebastian Duke sits in the middle of the room in his throne. How he got it down here is beyond me. He sits in his robe. Hood up. In silence. At first, I had no idea why he was sitting here alone. I glance around the room and it becomes apparent just why he's here.

He's created a shrine.

A shrine dedicated to the elimination of the tyrant himself, John Madison.

All over the walls, photos I've taken over the last several weeks while I was 'stalking' his every move. Through each photo, a dagger between the eyes, sticking each and every last one of the over one hundred photos to the walls.

The thing is, this shows his rage. Those walls are made of stone. Therefore, it would take substantial power to force a blade through its surface. I stand to the right of my Leader. I can do nothing but place my hand on his shoulder letting him know I'm there. I look over at Sebastian and he looks at me.

Then it happens.

He breaks his silence.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'd hate to be anyone standing across from me in the ring.”

I'm completely taken aback and shocked that I almost trip over my own feet and fall to the ground.

MESSENGER: “My Leader! You're speaking!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Yes, your ability to point out the obvious put you right in line with Luca Arzegotti.”

MESSENGER: “Why now? Why are you suddenly speaking?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I don't want to talk about it right now.”

MESSENGER: “Well, what does all of this down here mean?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It means I will stop at nothing to end John Madison. Whether its one try or a million tries I will guarantee you, John Madison will fall...”

MESSENGER: “What about his Black Circle?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “They'll fall, too. Arzegotti... ... Madison... I will not stop until all of the blood in their bodies are drained and they rot... They rot under six feet of dirt for all eternity!”

MESSENGER: “You want to talk about Saturday night?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What about it?”

MESSENGER: “You finally got your hands on them.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “That's nothing.”

He stands and walks over to a bench. He picks up a photo. The photo is a group portrait of the Black Circle. One he is in. It's himself, Madison, and Arzegotti. Slowly, he tears the photo. Removing himself from the others. I watch as he tosses the shard of photograph containing his image to the ground. He now picks up a dagger.

All at once, he holds the photo of the Black Circle against the wall with his left hand. With his right, he drives that dagger through the photo and all the way into the wall. For an instant, I could swear I saw blood flowing from the photo. I had to blink and take another look. There was no blood.

My Leader heads toward the door.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The Black Circle will fall, because their Angel of Darkness is bringing his Brotherhood to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.”

He exits the dungeon and heads upstairs.

What does he mean he's bringing the Brotherhood to the XWF?

None of us are fit for this kind of war!

One thing I do know, is that I'd hate to be Agent Orange, Neonero, or anyone else that crosses his path.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(07-16-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2013), Ricky Desmond (07-16-2013)