Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 09:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Muddy Answers and Dead Animals
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2013, 06:40 AM

Eli is enjoying his day of rest while everyone continues to carry the workload. Eli requests for Becky to join him at his house due to her requesting to leave his place. The sun finally peaks from behind the clouds and starts bringing the warmth to everyone. Eli decides to walk back outside on his porch and rock in his chair to enjoy the beautiful day outside. Mary-Beth walks up to Eli with Becky.

Mary-Beth "Here she is Eli.

Eli James IV "Thank ya, Mary-Beth.

Mary-Beth politely bows and leaves the two together. Eli smiles at Becky who looks a little shook up from something. He walks down off the porch and she slowly starts taking very small steps back as he gets closer.

Eli James IV "Come on now, darlin. What's wrong?

Becky turns away to avoid looking at Eli's evil looking smile.

Eli James IV "Somethin' wrong? Why won't ya look me in the eye?

Becky continues to avoid Eli and starts holding herself as if she were cold.

Eli James IV "I was told you wanted to leave here. Where would ya go? Out there? Back to where guys touched you to get something in return? To a place where drugs altered your mind and distorted the truth? Your family has been friends of my family for many years, Becky. So why are ya afraid right now? Why the desire to leave the Promise Land?

Becky finally looks at Eli.. frightened... breathing like she's been in a winter storm outside.

Eli James IV "Tell ya what baby doll. I have a new friend coming in to deal with some things. His real name is David, but sometimes can be called Mystica. Talk to him. Keep him company. Answer anything you can. Just make him feel at home. Do this, and I'll see about sending you on home. That's the only way you're leavin. Deal?

Becky nods yes.

Eli James IV "We'll talk again soon. Now go on. He'll be here shortly.

Becky walks off still frightened and upset. Eli turns to walk back up on his porch and notices a dead cat on his porch. He thinks to himself that there's been a lot of dead animals in the last day around his property.. some animals that are not even around his land. He walks up to the dead cat and thinks nothing of it.. until he sees the marks in the dead cat is almost human like. Eli kicks it off his porch and walks inside his home.

In the middle of the night, Eli is woken up by a few men who claim everyone is hearing strange noises coming from the woods. Eli ignores their fear.

Eli James IV "Nothin' to be afraid of, man. It's just some animals out there. Go to bed.

The men leave, but afraid to go back outside. Eli begins to hear the strange noises but is fine to sleep soundly. The next morning, Eli wakes up early after some good rest. Eli walks out of his front door again to watch everything outside. As he does, he finds a few dead animals laying on his porch again.. this time two rats, a squirrel, and a chipmunk. Eli notices the teeth marks in the animals don't like like another animals. He looks to be suspicious, but kicks the dead animals off his porch. He informs a man walking by his house who lives on the Promise Land to clean up all the dead animals.

Eli starts to stroll around and listens to people chatter away about the noises they keep hearing at night coming from the woods and dead animals around. He begins to tell everyone to go to the Church building and make sure nobody is not present. People stop doing what they were doing and begin gathering up everyone to get to the Church building. Eli is standing on the stage with a microphone waiting for everyone to arrive.

Eli James IV "All those noises you people are hearing from the woods.. ignore it. The dead animals.. ignore it. It's nothing special. Just some animal that found its way to the Promise Land and decided to feed. No worries.

My new friend, Mystica, will be arriving shortly. Treat him well. Welcome him as you did me. He has a long ways to go, but I think he's worth it. He may slip a few times, but keep encouraging him to stick with it. To stay in the light. To focus on the truth. Things are about to get interesting around here.

Now, Emma-Lee.. Mary-Beth.. would ya'll be so kind as to tape this? My own people and those in the XWF are wondering about my decision to join The Black Circle with a few sinners.

Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth both get a small camcorder and begin taping at different angles.

Eli James IV "This here.. is not a sermon. This here is just Eli talking to ya straight about some changes. So many people ignore the message in the XWF.. they see me and think nothing about it. The Almighty has once again changed the path that I thought and made it even better. What better way to get attention from everyone than to join the current King of the XWF and the best team in the company? My voice will begin to be heard.

King James may not seem right to everyone. I don't agree with most of his ways, but the good book says to respect those in high authority and in those positions. David had a chance to kill King Saul, who was chasing to kill David for no good reason... for selfish reasons.. and when David had a chance to do so.. and his men.. he said 'don't touch God's anointed'. The Lord appoints rulers. Sometimes for blessing and sometimes for judgment. Let the Lord fight what we do not see.

There continues to be a few people in the XWF that wanna preach. Whether its preach from the good book, or preach about cleansing the company, or for judgment to come. Though they may be write in some of their words, they are false prophets. They do not belong in the light. They will be destined to live in the darkness never to see again.

Tomorrow night I'm in at least one match.. possibly two if I win,, which we all know I will. Salvator will come to the realization he doesn't belong. His message will disappear.. vanish.. because his words are false. He has nothing but lies to speak. Building your life on lies is like building a spider web in the way where people constantly walk.. it seems like you'll be steady on it.. until truth comes along and walks right through it. People will see through you, Salvator. It's unfortunate he will fall by the sword.

Congregation... he claims to cleanse the company. Hehe. Cleanse it from what, Salvator? Myself? A kingdom that stands against itself cannot stand. So he wants to bring a message of the good book into the company when its already been here. Do not believe people saying 'Look, he's here!''... 'He's come back! Come and see'. He's been here all along, friends. Some eyes were closed until now. May you begin to see the truth.

If Mystica moves on, then he'll be one of the other men fighting for the shot at a championship match. Mystica, you'll know what to do when the time comes.

Willis and Nash.. whoever wins.. do not expect mercy to be given. Expect purpose to override you and move you out of the way.

Duke.. you're fighting another tough man.. Agent Orange. Many expect you to win, but if you do.. it'll be the Lord of Darkness against the Lord of Light. The judgment you hope to bring will seem like Disney World compared to the judgment that's going to come from the Almighty. You should not be angry at what King James did to you. He did what the King saw fit. His lack of trust in you was known.. it shouldn't have surprised you. Why does your anger get the best of you? You.. need freedom. I can help you with that. I can bring forth trust between you and King James. I can restore what once was broken and strengthen what is already strong.

Church.. I have restored so many of you back to yourself.. I gave you a family when yours would reject you.. I was the answer you were searching.. and you are slowly reaping rewards of free food.. free shelter.. friendship.. loyalty.. you have a voice to the XWF. Be that voice. It's your time to shine and let the truth manifest itself within each of you.

This is just the beginning of the journey we're on.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: