Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Contest Winner & Some Thanks...
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2013, 06:26 AM

First of all, I'd lke to thank everyone who contributed to getting this show up. Whether it was writing matches or sending in some judgments. Without you, we'd probably still be waiting for some matches.

Andrew Aldway, John Austin, Lightning, John Black, Shawn Steele, Hunter Payne, John Madison, Mr. Satellite, Shane . If I left anyone out, I sincerely apologize. It's been a long few days.

Second of all, it seems most enjoyed the match by match results and you can look for that to continue in the future. Maybe not the tv shows, but any ppv that I run at least will be done in this style. I thought that banter back and forth between everyone was a lot of fun to read. For future reference, even though results are in an OOC forum, your replies can be either in or out of character.

Third, the amount of roleplays was mind boggling. Some great stuff put out there by so many of you. It gave me some entertainment as I was working. Pat yourselves on the back for taking the record for most rp's for a single event. This is why the XWF is the place to be for writers of all styles and skill levels.

Fourth, I thank you all for being so patient waiting for results. I work 12 hour days so I don't always have a lot of time for the XWF and that pisses me off. I was literally working 7am to 7pm, coming home, skipping the shower, and getting right to the show. After I called it quits for the night it was time for a quick shower and bed. Again, thank you for your patience. (Special shout out to my dog for putting up with my stink as I wrote the show.)

And Finally..............

The Predictions Contest winner......

It's a tie. Jack Kronus and Sid Feder both scored all 11 matches correctly. (Is there anything Feder can't win?)

The bonus questions Madison threw out there:

Who would get the final elimination in the Trios? Answer: Gilmour and Payne got eliminated simaltaneously (sp?) Soldier was the sole survivor, but did not score the final fall.

Who would take the pin in the Euro match? Braxton took the pin.

Final score of the Iron King Match? 5-4 in favor of the loveable John Madison.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2013), Ricky Desmond (07-16-2013), Tony Santos (07-16-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2013, 06:44 AM

Great work, good sir. I'll definitely make myself available to help out with writing in the future (my workweeks have been nutso lately).
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-16-2013, 06:50 AM

Heyman! Heyman! Heyman!

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2013, 12:34 PM

Hah, I threw those bonuses in there with the idea that they would come into play in the event of a tie.

So I believe that means Feder and Kronus both get to claim a US or Euro Title shot at a time of their choosing. Maybe we'll just do a king match. Smile
Hate Post Like Post
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2013, 01:41 PM

(07-16-2013, 12:34 PM)Mr. Madison Said: Hah, I threw those bonuses in there with the idea that they would come into play in the event of a tie.

So I believe that means Feder and Kronus both get to claim a US or Euro Title shot at a time of their choosing. Maybe we'll just do a king match. Smile

Is that for real? I mean, I am very grateful, but to be honest, I don't think I am worthy. I think I don't deserve to fight for either of those belts. They are way out of my league. I wouldn't put up a good fight. I am just starting. May I get a shot at the X-treme title instead? Also, I didn't guess it with 100% accuracy, right? If we didn't predict it with 100% accuracy, we could pick between the TV and X-treme. At least, I read something like that somewhere, not sure where...
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2013, 02:26 PM

100% accuracy just meant all matches except for the bonuses. Bonuses were just put in to break any ties that occurred, but that didn't seem to work out.

If you'd prefer an X-Treme or TV Title shot, I don't see a problem with that.

I still have Stevie Tyler in line for the first X-Treme Title rematch. I could book a triple threat between
Jack Kronus vs. Stevie Tyler vs. Tony Santos(if he's still holding it) for the Warfare that takes place on the 24th. Or you face the winner of Tyler vs. Santos the following week.

Just some ideas. If you prefer something else, just let me know.
Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2013, 03:47 PM

Great job Heyman! And to everyone else in the ppv.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-16-2013, 04:09 PM

great job everyone! let's make the next ppv even more EPIC!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Sid Feder (07-17-2013), Tony Santos (07-16-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-16-2013)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-17-2013, 02:10 PM

Yes! I would like to claim a shot at the European title!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
(07-17-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-17-2013, 02:14 PM

Do I sense a Sid Feder on a pole match coming on?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(07-17-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-17-2013), Sid Feder (07-17-2013)