Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 05:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Destroyer
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 08:09 AM

Following the Leap of Faith event, a lot had been revealed to the XWF. Eli James came on the scene as a nobody in the company preaching a message many rolled their eyes at and thought to themselves, "another guy talking about good and evil.. God and the like... etc.". He was able to roll over his first opponent in World 1 International, but still nobody took much notice. He then was placed in a match against the undefeated Janitor and once again made sure people were taking notice.

Eli found a little partnership with Eric Rex and his Academi team. They found out Eli not only talked and fought well in the ring, but was very wealthy and was able to use his money to their advantage. Even then, the entire Academi saw Eli as a joke and thought his words were hallow like all the other 'spiritual' guys. Eric never gave much thought to a creator and thought the possibility of his existence was far fetch and highly unlikely. Still, Eric began to have some respect for Eli. Their worldview on many things would place a line in between two other people, but with them it seemed to draw them close. Opposites attract. Still, Eric focused on his war with Wallace Witasick and Knightmask, while Eli focused on preaching his message. At least Eric thought they were on two different links in the same company.

Nobody really knew what Eli was going to do and many didn't give much thought. People thought he was a joke and would soon vanish like the rest. Eli really believed in his heart he was on Earth for a real purpose that nobody would believe. He accepted the thought of being persecuted and labeled as a nut because his 'outrageous' beliefs. He was willing to do whatever it took to speak his message out and to show everyone it was true. The more he spoke, the more people ignored. At least so everyone thought.

After beating the unbeatable Mystica, he pressed forward in a battle royal and was entered into the Elimination Chamber. He went on to defeat several tough and top athletes in the battle royal to advantage to the Chamber. Once again people blew off Eli in the Chamber match, except for someone that seemed to take notice of Eli's message and gift.. the King himself. Eli lasted down to the final two men and almost had the match won, but Madison was able to help Luca become the winner of the match. A young and inexperienced Eli to many was just another guy, but to the fearful and respected Black Circle, he was a man they needed and wanted on their side. Eli was finally gaining attention and his gift in the ring was being noticed.

What everyone thought as the downward spiral of Eli James and his message, he knew all too well what was coming. Eli knew that any loss that occurs would be for a reason and somehow would work to his advantage in the long run.

Eli turned his attention to a familiar face he fought before and had much respect for, the man known as Mystica. Eli was able to talk to Mystica behind closed doors and able to deliver proof to Mystica that Eli was in fact the creator, Myst. Mystica realized that Eli was right and was willing to follow the path of Eli. It was only a matter of time when it would be revealed how and why.

Eli saw his opportunity with the Academi to better them and to fix some problems he saw in each of them. He knew Sal's greedy heart and would do anything at a drop of a coin. He knew Victor would pledge his undying allegiance to someone who had compassion on kids and saving children from darkness. And he saw deep within Eric that he may never completely understand the truth, Eric could be pushed to become better. He knew Eric was blind and would never just drop himself to anyone. Eli got the trust from his closest friend, Sal, then his other Academi teammate Victor.

Meanwhile, Eli was handling some separate affairs among his 'camp'. He began to bring with him to XWF shows two ladies who nobody knows anything about.. Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth. What is known is we've seen them both sing in services Eli has preached at and they are wiling to do anything for him. Emma-Lee appeared to have lusting eyes for Eric Rex and was trying to make sure he noticed. Eric showed no emotion whatsoever towards her and kept his cool. She found an opportunity to pull Eric on top of her when Mary-Beth walked in to witness the events. This caused trouble between Eli and Eric. Eli accused Eric of bringing his sinful ways to his world and trying to sleep with Emma, but Eric tried to talk sense to Eli and blamed Emma. These games caused Eric to begin to go crazy and not sure who to trust.

Eli's two sisters, Rachel and Sarah, came from the Eli James property from the west to the south where Eli stayed to reunite. Eli still kept a tight lip on the history between him and his two sisters, but they have decided to stay and join Eli's cause.

Two other ladies were sent to Eli from their mother to 'get right with the Lord' and knew Eli was the right person to help. They were revealed as Becky and Maggie. Again, Eli continues to keep a closed mouth on information regarding those ladies but keeps them close as well.

One thing we continue to learn is patience when it comes to Eli and his plan. Just wait and see. He pressed forward with his 'first coming' and preached about a second coming that would be far worse. Is this the second coming he's been preaching about? Did we see the start of his coming at Leap of Faith? The only person that really knows the truth is Eli James himself.

Though Eric and Eli became the new XWF tag team champions, it remains unknown what will happen to the titles since the sacrifice of Eric Rex. What happened to Eric Rex is a thought people were asking themselves. Where did he go? Will he return? It's only the beginning of unanswered questions that circles Eli James IV and The Congregation.

Following the pay per view, Eli decided to go back to his land in which he calls "The Promise Land" somewhere in the South to rest and relax. Former Academi members Victor and Sal also joined in residing at the Promise Land and begin a new life among Eli and his world.

Everyone greets his coming home with cheers and praises following his victory. People were asking Eli questions about sacrificing his friend Eric Rex. They wondered why Eli.. a man of righteousness.. purity.. love.. compassion.. would do or be a part of such a dark event like sacrificing Eric. Eli ignored the questions and peoples feared look on his face. Eli promised answers in due time, but it was not the time yet for all to be revealed.

Eli had set it up where people at The Promise Land do not know anything about the dark world he has at The Village where people are restricted from different things like electricity and the dark barn some XWF crew members saw with the loud man scream coming from it. He made sure those in the Promise Land did not see any event leading up to Leap of Faith, just the actual pay per view he allowed for viewing.

The people in The Village are aware that the Promise Land exists and have only heard stories about it. They do not know its whereabouts or if its in this life or the next. Eli keeps some things to himself and only reveals them when needed or when he thinks its the right time for it to be revealed.

Eli asks for Maggie to take the two tag team titles and place them in a safe place. He goes on towards his house and encourages everyone to work hard and they'll reap rewards. Eli just takes the day to rest and enjoy the victory that had happened at Leap of Faith.

Eli is informed early in the morning that he's fighting on Wednesday Warfare.. possibly twice. If he goes through his first opponent, Salvator, then he will compete in a four-way extreme rules match to determine the number one contender to the United States Championship. Eli allows the information to sink in and gives a big grin as usual.

The sun is hidden behind the clouds making it a cool morning. There's a light breeze going on giving people who are working outside a little air feel to keep them cool. Eli walks outside and stands on his porch as he watches everyone working, but more joyful than usual. He attributes this to his victory at Leap of Faith, but still knows people have questions concerning the sacrifice of Eric Rex.

Kids run to Eli yelling playfully, but also a little terrified of something they saw.

Kids "Eli! Eli! Dead rodents everywhere! All over the place.

Eli James IV "Hm. Probably a fox or cat or somethin' loose. Tell yer parents to keep watch on the chickens and livestock.

The kids run off and play. Eli almost looks as if he knows what is going on, but shakes the thought away and goes back inside his house. Eli gets Emma-Lee to grab the video camera because he has something to say to the XWF. She gladly goes to get it.

Eli turns off all the lights in his house and lights a few candles. Emma-Lee sets up the camera in front of Eli while he sits in his chair and rocks back and forth. Emma looks around a little freaked out...

Emma-Lee "Eli? Don't you want me to turn on the lights?

Eli James IV "Nah. This is good, Emma-Lee.

Emma starts the recording. You can barely make out Eli's face but see the silhouette rocking against the wall thanks to the little candle light. He continues to rock giving a very quiet and light laugh. Emma just waits and isn't sure if Eli is actually going to talk. A few minutes of silence go by..

Emma-Lee "Eli? You gone ta..

Eli James IV "I tried. Heh. I use to make fun of all them doomsday preachers on the side of the streets. "REPENT" they'd yell. "TURN OR BURN" was the message on their sign. We all called them crazy. Stupid. Wasting their time on a myth. I use to think they were just like the media. Use fear to control how people thought without really telling them. Fear would be the factor in how people would vote.. buy.. sell.. live. Today, people still are controlled by fear. You see a man from a different race and you fear. A country is afraid of what the other country might do to it and war comes up.. because of fear.

Truth is we all should have a healthy fear. We all fear somethin'. Some of you city folk fear snakes. Hehe. Some people around here fear they'll fall into sin. Ya fear heights.. ya fear dying.. ya fear losing someone.. you all fear somethin' even if you may not admit it. If you don't admit it, then we all know you fear truth. You fear people knowing your fear. You're frightened at what may happen when people find out what your fear is. And just what does ole Eli fear? Good question.

You all have looked at me since I arrived like I looked at them people on the sidewalks yelling repent.. the kingdom of heaven is near.. judgment day is coming. You think I'm one of them. You think I'm crazy.. someone that belongs in a psychiatric ward. Ya know, man.. I get it. I get why you see me the way you do. You think I fear death is the end and nothing is after it. That hope isn't anything but an illusion to make ya feel good. You look at me and say he needs to believe that in order to survive.

Salvator.. I saw your promo or threat. You're just like a few others around here trying to preach a similar message than mine. Not sure where you got your authority from, but its not from the Almighty. You said you wanna rid this place of filth and false prophets. Well, boy.. I guess you better leave then. You may think you're a part of the solution to cleanse this place, but you're like them others.. you're part of the problem. You're part of the filth that pollutes this place. It's people like you who give people like me a bad name.

You can preach all ya want, but everyone is gonna know the truth. Everyone is gonna know Eli is the only one around here preaching anything that has something worth listening to.

You.. Sebastian Duke.. claim to be from the darkness. One is the Angel of Darkness and the other.. the Lord of Darkness. Heh. Sorry boys, but there's only one true Lord and he's not a part of the darkness you try to bring here. You know what happens to darkness when a bright light comes on the scene? It disappears. Darkness hides truth. It hides filth. It makes you blind to reality. I'm here to bring the light that exposes the truth. It brings the filth to the surface. It makes everyone see.

I told everyone the truth since I've arrived. I helped Eric and his team.. they saw the light and embraced the truth. Mystica saw that what darkness showed as a evil creature in Myst.. was really Eli bringing the light towards him. It was just a matter of time before he saw it. You all will see it.. eventually. For many of you it'll be too late and there's nothing I can do about it. Really, there's nothin' I'd wanna do about it because YOU IGNORED IT!

I asked you all to repent of your sins and turn from your evil and wicked ways. It would be your only hope to restore the soul. You refuse to open the blinds to your heart and want to sit in the puddle of your own filth.

Eric and I beat two boys from the Incredible People and I guarantee they still think they could beat us.

Sacrificing Eric Rex was just part of the plan you do not see... yet. Tearing the Academi a part was just part of the plan. Everything I do or allow will further my cause. It will seem strange to you. It will seem foreign to your thoughts. But remember.. my ways are not your ways, nor my thoughts your thoughts.. I am at a higher standard.. a higher cause.. a higher purpose. Even those among me here will not fully understand. Yet. In time they will. You all will.

Why do you all persist to die in your sins instead come to the light? Do you fear the exposure? Will a truth you've been hiding all these years awaken and you want that to stay out of everyone's mind.. including yours? You all live in fear without even knowing it. How long will you stay asleep? Will you continue in your laziness? Arise! Draw near to me. I will show you the way out of this polluted place and into a better way of living. The air is pure. The work is rewarding. And eternal life without pain you shall gain.

But we all know your response, don't we? You want it this way. You thrive on lies. You live in a ocean of lies. You'll swim in it forever without thinking about the land. You'll tire yourself out eventually. You'll see the land where people are enjoying everything there is to be offered in good.. but you'll be too exhausted to swim to it. The shore will never get closer. You'll die in the ocean. Drown in your sins. The last thing you'll see is me.. standing at the shore.. watching you drown.

Salvator.. you wanna try and bring a message to cleanse? You must look in the mirror, boy. You are covered in filth. You make your home into darkness. Heh. How will you walk without a light guiding the way? You can't. The stars.. the sun.. flashlight.. street lights.. fire.. it all brings the light in the darkness for you to see the way out. As does Mr. Duke. Why must you stay there? Do you fear the light? Truth will set a man free, man. Truth is what I preach. Light is what I bring. Judgment is what's falling upon everyone who doesn't repent.

Salvator will taste the wrath of Eli James.. then three others will fall at my hands. Nash or Willis.. Mystica, my good friend or Sweet Cheapshots.. Orange or Duke.. you all will pay the price of staying in a place you know nothing about. Mystica, I will cheer you for, my friend. You will cause a rumble upon Cheapshots and many more to come.

Salvator.. why do you quote scripture at me from the book you know nothing about? You live in darkness, but quote a book that serves light. You are already living in defeat. I'm not sure what you're tryin to bring around here but it's hogwash. It's what these pigs 'round here love to roll in. It's what the Almighty hates. A man who talks, but doesn't live it. A man who plays a roll but a character is all it is.

The good Book says.. "You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light."... " He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light."... "Many are asking, "Who can show us any good?" Let the light of your face shine upon us, O Lord"... " For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.".. "Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD."... "Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.".. "The unfolding of your words gives light it gives understanding to the simple.".. shall I continue, boy? "The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory."... "The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.".. "While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

You LIVE in darkness, but yet speak about light. You are an opposing object that cannot make up his mind. The good book says "The LORD despises double standards of every kind." You speak from the book that gives out light, but remains hidden in darkness. You are one the Almighty despises. You represent all who have a double standard of life. Many of them come in the name of the Lord trying to preach a similar message as I.. but all fail the test of the truth.

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

In the Old Covenant, the Almighty told the good people to stone those who spoke falsify in his name. Salvator, you shall meet the stone that stands in your way. You will fall to the truth and see the error of your talk. Sorry, boy.. but you will see the maker of your soul and he will not be happy on how you've used his name.

Welcome, friends.. to the end. Hehehehe. See ya soon.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: