Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 09:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
RP1 It's too late for Eli
Salvator Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-15-2013, 07:53 AM

The scene begins with Salvator sitting by a window on a stormy night. The room is pitch black except for the outline of Salvator's face lit only by a candle, sitting on the mantle of the window.He is reading what appears to be a Bible. Salvator begins to read out loud:

Deuteronomy 20: 10-13

10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword...

Salvator pauses and looks into the camera:

Last Monday on Madness I offered you peace. I offered everyone in the XWF a chance to join me. The true powers at work have told me to destroy each and every man who stands in my way, but I must show how merciful I can be... So this week on Warfare I will make an example of the man you call Eli James... Sacrifice is necessary to prove the powers in play. You must understand I cannot stop what is about to happen to Eli, but it is not too late for the rest of you... Join me and together we can cleanse this company once and for all... and as the prophecy says:

thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

Salvator looks down and sighs.

Eli I am sorry. There is nothing you can do. Your time has come...

The candle goes out on its own, and a crack of lightning lights up the room to reveal Salvator is gone.

As the room goes dark again a soft whisper is heard.

Eli I am coming for you...
Edit Hate Post Like Post