Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P 8: Leap of Faith: Trio Titles
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 04:31 PM

JIM ROSS: “That was Harvester of Sorrow from Metallica!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Great song, great performance, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “Up next, the Trio titles are on the line!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following six man tag team elimination match, is for the XWF TRIO TAG TEEEAM CHAMPIONSHIIIIP!”

“Meant to Live” by Switchfoot begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing the challengers. Being accompanied to the ring by Joy Giovanni and the Crimson Dong, himself. With a total combined weight of 7 hundred 17 pounds. The team of Hunter Payne, Dwayne “The Schlong” Johnson and... The European Champiooon... Dean... Moxley... McGOVERRRRRN!”

JIM ROSS: “This is undoubtedly a group of oddities we have here!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Where's Golga and the Interrogator!?”

JIM ROSS: “Wrong company. Wrong decade, partner.”

“Hail Satan” by Crucifyer plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Their opponents.”

CROWD: “BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Shaking my damn fuckin' head!”

JIM ROSS: “What?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Nothing.”

JASON DANIELS: “With a total combined weight of approximately 7 hundred 20 pounds. They are the undisputed, reigning, defending XWF TRRRRIO TAG TEAAAAM CHAMPIOOONNS... The team of Poppa Feder, Peter Gilmour and... UNKNOOOOOOWN SOLLLLLLLDIERRRRRRR!”

JIM ROSS: “I take that back. THIS is the team of oddities!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “This is going to be one all out war, JR!”

XWF Trio Tag Team Championship
Peter Gilmour, Poppa Feder, and Unknown Soldier
- vs -
Hunter Payne, Dwayne Johnson, and Dean Moxley McGovern
6 Man Elimination Tag
OOC Note: Order of Elimination is not indicative of where you 'ranked.'

Before the bell even rings, the six men are embattled in a brawl for the ages. A brawl so brutal that you can make neither heads nor tails of what is taking place and who has the upper hand.

JIM ROSS: “It's like a Pier 6 brawl!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I told you this is going to be a war, JR! And we're just getting started!”

Things begin to come under control as Johnson is disposed of by Gilmour. Out of nowhere, a vicious spear from Poppa Feder takes down both Payne and McGovern.

JIM ROSS: “SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!”

The referee insists on gaining some order in the match and he himself decides who will start the match as he ejects both Poppa Feder and Unknown Soldier from the ring. The ref looks down at both McGovern and Payne on the mat, trying to decide who to eject when Gilmour comes running in and baseball slides McGovern, unceremoniously taking him out of the match.

Gilmour, has Payne in a tight front face lock on the mat. Payne fights his way to his feet and counters the face lock into a hammer lock on Gilmour. Pete tries to reverse it immediately, but Hunter has it locked in tight. Pete reaches up and grabs a hand full of hair and snapmares Payne to the mat.

Gilmour gets back to his feet and immediately goes for an elbow drop on Payne. Hunter rolls out of the way and Gilmour crashes to the mat with no one home. Payne tries an elbow of his own and this time Pete moves out of the way. Payne crashes to the mat.

Pete lifts Hunter to his feet and they lock up in the center of the ring. Pete takes Hunter down with a side headlock take over and Hunter quickly reverses it by wrapping his legs around Petes head and pulling him to the mat.

Pete turns himself over as he's still locked into the head scissor and prepares himself. Pete flips over while maintaining a grasp on Hunters legs for a pin attempt.

Hunter kicks out by releasing the head scissor. Both men get back to their feet and Hunter charges after Pete. Gilmour ducks a lariat attempt and Hunter bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, Gilmour powerslams Hunter to the mat and hooks a leg.

Hunter kicks out.

Pete gets back to his feet and pulls Hunter to his. He tosses Hunter into his partners' corner. Feder grabs Hunter by the chin and traps him in place in the corner. Gilmour tags out to Soldier. Gilmour knifedge chops Hunter not once, not twice, but three times.

CROWD: “WOOOOO!” after each chop.

JIM ROSS: “I had no idea it was Flair Country this far north!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Ric Flair is a damn legend! We're ALWAYS in Flair Country!”

JIM ROSS: “Good point.”

Soldier enters the ring and he and Gilmour double, and with Feder still holding Payne in place, triple team their challenger. The referee steps in and begins a 5 count to Feder and Gilmour. Feder releases and Gilmour exits the ring just before the 5.

JIM ROSS: “Solid use of the rules by the champs!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “They just need to start making quick tags and keep everyone fresh!”

Soldier backs out of the corner then charges right back in. He nails Hunter with a backflip dropkick and lands on his feet. Payne impacts the turnbuckles and bounces out and face plants the mat ala Ric Flair.

CROWD: “WOOOOO!”

Soldier hooks the leg.

SAVE by Johnson!

The referee admonishes Johnson and as his back is turned, Feder and Gilmour enter the ring. Along with Soldier they triple team Payne with kicks, stomps, leg drops, elbow drops. You name it, they do it. Gilmour and Soldier exit the ring before the referee turns his attention back to the action in the ring.

Feder now the legal man without a tag, lifts Payne to his feet then high into the air with a Gorilla Press.

JIM ROSS: “The power of Poppa Feder is nothing short of mind boggling!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “No doubt about it!”

Payne, still hung in the air by Poppa Feder, starts kicking his legs, trying to shift his weight. Finally, Feder loses his grip and Payne lands on his feet. Feder turns and gets dropkicked in the face from Payne staggering him backward.

Payne jumps to his feet as he notices the backpedaling Feder. Payne charges after Feder but eats a big boot to the face for his trouble. Poppa Feder immediately walks to his corner and tags out to Peter Gilmour.

Gilmour enters the ring with Payne in a bad way. Pete lifts Hunter to his feet and drives him to the mat with a snap suplex. Gilmour retains his grasp on Hunter and he raises both himself and Hunter to their feet. Pete switches positions and slams Payne back to the mat with a side Russian legsweep. Pete goes for the cover.

Payne kicks out in the nick of time as Feder had re-entered the ring in order to stop Johnson and McGovern from trying to break up the pin. Feder quickly exits.

Gilmour, after a brief discussion with the referee over the speed of the count, lifts Hunter to his feet and tosses him hard into the turnbuckles.

Pete then gets distracted by events at ringside.

JIM ROSS: “It looks like Crimson Dong is conversing with fans at ringside!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Did that guy just give Dong his sign?”

JIM ROSS: “I believe he did.”

Crimson Dong holds the sign up high so Gilmour can see it.

JIM ROSS: “I'm not sure what that sign says, but Gilmour is beside himself with anger!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “It says “Gilmour Dong Worships The Devil!”

Gilmour rushes to the outside of the ring and gives chase to Crimson Dong. Dong leads him full circle from one corner, all the way back around to the same corner where Dean McGovern dives off the apron and lays him out with a clothesline.

Meanwhile, back in the ring, Hunter Payne tags out to Dwayne Johnson.

XAVIER REIGNS: “Dwayne Johnson is the legal schlong!”

JIM ROSS: “I've known the man nearly all of his life and I can say with absolute certainty, I've never expected his latest behavior!”

Johnson looks on as the referee continues his ten count on Gilmour who is laid out on the floor. The count has reached five and McGovern and Joy are checking on the condition of Hunter Payne as Gilmour reaches his feet. Gilmour lifts Crimson Dong up from behind and delivers Angels Wings on the floor!

Gilmour jumps to his feet and rips the fan sign in half and tosses it. Gilmour enters the ring and Johnson is right there waiting for him. Gilmour stands up after rolling in and is caught and planted with a Rock Bottom.

JIM ROSS: “ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! GILMOUR IS FINISHED!”

3!

Johnson celebrates but the referee is waving it off. Gilmour had his foot on the rope and Johnson isn't giving two shits about it. He celebrates as if he's won the match when...

SPEAR!

Poppa Feder enters the ring and spears Johnson out cold! The referee orders Feder back out of the ring. McGovern jumps in and he's immediately dropped with a big boot from Feder. Payne flies off the top and is headed straight for Poppa Feder.

A flying cross body connects and Feder is down. Payne rolls to the floor after the impact. Meanwhile, Gilmour makes it to his feet and lifts Johnson to his. Pete lifts him up into a firemans carry, then plants him on the mat with the Killswitch! Gilmour hooks the leg.

3!

JASON DANIELS: “Dwayne Johnson, has been eiminateeeed!”

Gilmour jumps to his feet and tags out to Unknown Soldier as Dean Moxley McGovern enters to replace Johnson. Soldier urges McGovern to come to the middle of the ring for a test of strength. McGovern laughs then obliges the freaky little man.

JIM ROSS: “Really? A test of strength?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Well, if Soldier is high on Goat Meth right now, then he could probably over power just about anyone.”

McGovern quickly over powers Soldier and has him down on his knees. McGovern continues to torque Soldiers arms backward with his forehead pressed against Soldiers. Suddenly, McGovern starts jumping up and down, screaming.

JIM ROSS: “By God! Soldier is biting McGovern!”

Soldier finally stops biting Dean and McGovern falls to the mat, kicking at the canvas in agony. Soldier bends over Deans head begins to lick his forhead.

CROWD: “BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!”

JIM ROSS: “That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “This is nothing. You have yet to see Unknown Soldier in all his glory!”

JIM ROSS: “If that's any indication, I don't think I want to.”

Dean squirms out of the way. A little freaked at what just happened. Soldier falls to his back on the mat and pounds the mat three times. He then sits up and tells Dean to “c'mon.” Then Soldier lays back down. Dean hurries over and hooks a leg.

Soldier kicks out.

JIM ROSS: “I don't understand what the hell I'm witnessing here.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I don't think McGovern does either.”

McGovern quickly tags out to Payne.

JIM ROSS: “I don't think McGovern wants anything to do with Unknown Soldier.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “No one ever does.”

Payne enters the ring just as Soldier tags out to Poppa Feder. Payne hesitates as Feder enters the ring. Payne charges after Feder and nails him in the face and chest with numerous hammer blows and punches rocking Feder toward the ropes.

Payne runs toward the far side ropes, after the rebound he leaps into the air for a cross body on Poppa Feder near the ropes. Feder catches him in mid-air and turns around to toss Hunter to the outside. Feder lifts him up, then loses his balance and falls flat on his back with Payne landing on top of him.

3!

JASON DANIELS: “Poppa Feder, has been eliminateeeed!”

JIM ROSS: “Cue the replay! I know I saw it!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Saw what?”

JIM ROSS: “Right there! Feder fell because Crimson Dong tripped him!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Wow! Would you look at that!? Dong hung onto Feders legs so he couldn't kick out!”

JIM ROSS: “That was an injustice!”

Soldier and Poppa Feder are both arguing with the official. Payne tags out to McGovern as Gilmour becomes the legal man for his team. Gilmour joins his partners in the argument and McGovern comes charging in from behind!

SPEAR!

A final departing shot from Poppa Feder leaves Dean McGovern down and in a haze. Soldier attacks Hunter Payne and Gilmour makes the cover on McGovern as Feder makes his untimely exit.

3!

JASON DANIELS: “Dean Moxley McGovern, has been eliminateeed!”

JIM ROSS: “Hunter Payne is up a creek without a paddle here!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “No doubt! All alone against Gilmour and Soldier!”

The referee is able to restore some order in the match after the three count on McGovern. Soldier returns to his corner as Gilmour turns his attention to Hunter Payne who lays on the mat after the attack from Soldier.

Gilmour lifts Payne up by his hair. Payne still has fight left as he drives a shoulder into Petes midsection. Payne quickly wraps Pete up in a small package.

GIlmour kicks out just before the three! Soldier climbs the turnbuckle and and leaps off the corner towards an unsuspecting Hunter Payne.

JIM ROSS: "DARK STAR!"

Soldier attempts the shooting star DDT on Payne but Payne side steps just in the nick of time and Soldier crash lands on the mat. Soldier staggers back to his feet and Payne traps him in a rear waist lock.

Gilmour then grabs Payne in his own rear waist lock. A simultaneous double German suplex bridging pin attempt is made. Payne to Soldier. Gilmour to Payne. The refere hits the mat for the count.

3!

The referee signals for the bell.

JIM ROSS: "There's the bell, but we have yet to have any idea of what exactly the final verdict is!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "This might be a little controversial."

JIM ROSS: "Judging by the replay, both Payne and Gilmours shoulders were down for the three."

XAVIER REIGNS: "Here comes Daniels."

JIM ROSS: "Let's listen in."

JASON DANIELS: “Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has informed me that BOTH Hunter Payne AND Peter Gilmours shoulders were down for the three count.

"Therefore, the winners of this match, annnnd STILLLLLL XWF TRIO TAG TEEEAM CHAMPIONNNS...... Peter Gilmour... Poppa Feder... and UNKNOWWWWWN SOLLLLLDIERRRR!"

JIM ROSS: "Unknown Soldier is the sole survivor!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "What a match!"

JIM ROSS: "Hunter Payne and company came to play with the big boys tonight and they were very impressive!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "This trio of Gilmour, Feder and Soldier looks to be unstoppable!"

JIM ROSS: "They won the titles at Gauntlet City in March and haven't looked back!"

The cameras fade to the end zone.

Metallica plays “Welcome Home (Sanitarium)” --LIVE!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(07-14-2013), John_Black (07-14-2013), Matt Lennox (07-14-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-14-2013), Ricky Desmond (07-14-2013), Shawn Steele (07-14-2013), Sid Feder (07-14-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-14-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-14-2013, 06:19 PM

Still a double champ bitches!! Fuck controversy!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(07-14-2013), Sid Feder (07-14-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-14-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 07:37 PM

You're also still the King of John Madison.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-15-2013), Sid Feder (07-15-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-14-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-15-2013, 11:29 AM

if he retains, i want a shot at his crown!!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post