Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Xclusive Press Conference
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-20-2013, 08:31 AM

Scene opens to a huge outdoor city hall type setting with cameramen all around. The audience is filled with XWF fans, admin and wrestlers.

Steve Sayors: Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am Steve Sayors and welcome to an XWF Xclusive Press Conference. I am your host for this evening and this press conference is sure to be a very controversial one indeed. And if you knew who organized this press conference ladies and gentlemen, you'd understand fully what I mean. Together, these two people have successfully burned and injured over a dozen superstars during their one year tenure hear in the XWF. They've also nailed XWF superstars to crosses, interfered in the personal lives of superstars, attempted to run people over, and look damn good while doing it... or so they say. Ladies and gentlemen. allow me to introduce to you, the two people who I believe are the epitome of controversiality here in the XWF, Mr.Natural and Solange Holloway.

There is a mixed reaction of fans who are in love with Mr.Natural and Solange, wrestlers who can't stand the two and who are probably victims of their shenanigans, and wrestlers who just don't know who the hell they are.

Mr.Natural: Hello ladies and gentlemen I am Mr.Natural and this is my lovely wife Solange. We would like to thank you for your warm welcome this evening. We arranged this press conference because we both have a big announcement to make. But before hand we would like to open up the floor for any questions? Anyone? Anyone at all?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-20-2013, 11:13 AM

Solange: OMG! A bitch ain't got time to be waiting on you mothafuckas. Let me go ahead and make my announcement. So ladies and gentlemen, here in the XWF we have some hard working women here, bustnig their asses fighting these ol' pussy ass men, but we don't have anything to show for it. We don't have anything as women to fight for. So during our absence, I have took it upon myself to create a title belt just for the Women of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation!

Solange stands up to the many cheers of the men in the audience.

Solange: Oh shut up ya ignorant bastards. I am now going to unveil to you the title.

Solange lifts the red cover off of a glass case.

Solange: Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to the XWF Bad Bitch Championship!

The title is gold with big titties (with a bra on of course) as the centerpiece.

Solange: Oh yes the Bad Bitch championship. It's champion? Me of course. Ladies and gentlemen it's time that the hard working women of the XWF have something to show for it. As champion, I am giving every woman a chance to face me for the right to be the XWF's Bad Bitch! So, with that being said, is there any Bad Bitch out there that wants to face me in the first ever Bad Bitch title match?
Hate Post Like Post