Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 11:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gave it my All
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-14-2013, 05:08 AM

Ya know I gave it my all...I didn't win the title but at least I can say now I have fans here and ya know, hate me or not you gotta say. Even the guys I have mentioned on a couple of occasions, I looked damn good in that match. That was for sure not the last time you will see me in a title match. We all put each other through Hell and Santos just reacted quicker when all four of us were down, Santos you can bet I'm not done with you.

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 05:29 AM

Even though you didn't win the match, you did great. I will be looking forward to see you wrestle again.
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 05:04 AM

Tony can be seen backstage checking himself out through the reflection of his Xtreme Championship. He brushes his hair back, checks the bandages on his face, and smiles.

Santos: Damn, I still manage to look just splendid, even when my face has been completely butchered.

Tony looks up and sees that a camera is focused on him and, seeing that no one else is in the room and he wasn't scheduled to have any sort of vignettes taped, he realizes that there must be something important happening that he should be paying attention to.

Oh wait...

No, it's just Alex Shawn. Tony looks to the television screen in front of him and sees Alex's visage on the screen, mid-promo. He watches for a moment, then smiles.

Santos: He apparently wants us to pat him on the penis and tell him nice job or something. Losers don't get encouragement. Quit looking for validation and either man up and get to work or go sulk in the corner.

Tony hits the power button on the remote, shutting off the television. He flings the remote over to his nearby couch, leans back in his chair, and admires his gorgeous piece of hardware.

The scene fades to black.
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-15-2013, 08:27 AM

Sid laughs, rolling his eyes as he turns away from the monitor.

:3 x Better:
Keep at it, kid -- you're the best wrestler this place has.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-15-2013)