Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 03:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker A blast from the past Pt 2
Michael McBride Offline
Whiskey, Cigars and guns.

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-21-2023, 10:56 PM

Michael sat in his office chair as Luna leaned on the wall with her arms crossed. Lisa or rather Rachel now, sat across from Michael. The Irishman lit up a cigarette and took in a drag before leaning back in his chair. The last time Michael and Rachel met was many years ago while he was still in The IRA. Now he was looking at her again.

"Why do you need help Rachel? Why should I help you? I see no reason why."

Rachel shrugged. "Well, no other then I thought you'd like to know who is coming to try and kill me. It's old buddy of yours."

Michael laughed and ash his cigarette.

"Oh? I don't have any old buddies from my past anymore, they are either dead or locked up."

"Ah, but you're forgetting about Viktor. He's free now and he's hunting down a lot of people from back in the day."

Michael blew out the smoke and smiled.

"That son of a bitch. I wouldn't doubt he is pretty mad at me and you for sure, since it was you who got him sent to prison."

"So, are you willing to help me?"

"Maybe, let's talk a little more and then I'll make up my mind."

XWF Achievements
1x Hart Champion
2x Xtreme Champion
1x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion w/ Peter Gilmour-Purebred Killers
Quadruple Slam Champion
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael McBride's post:
Theo Pryce (05-03-2023), Unknown Soldier (04-22-2023)