Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
RP6 = Don't Kill The Messenger pt. 5 (the finale)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 10:46 AM

Earlier this week

Don't Kill The Messenger pt. 5

It would appear that a man by the name of Mr. Lazzaro has sent word through one of his minions that he and his men have located the individual who tried to murder Sid Feder and his wife, Flo, about 6 years ago.

There are several problems with that -- most notably would be A) Sid Feder wants nothing to do with Mr. Lazzaro, and B) Mr. Lazzaro has every reason to want Sid dead. Oh yeah, and C) The individual that Mr. Lazzaro has claimed to have tracked down for Sid... well, he's already been dead for years and only Sid knows that.

This begs the question -- why is Mr. Lazzaro going out of his way to try and lure Sid Feder to him? Is this an attempt to finally extract revenge from Sid in the most sinister of ways? After all, Sid was the man who exposed Mr. Lazzaro as a cheating man-whore several years back when Mr. Lazzaro was engaged to Sid's sister. I could see a man wanting to make Sid pay for that act, especially if Mr. Lazzaro feels he would have gotten away with the cheating otherwise.

Sid knows a set up when he sees one and that's why he knew as soon as this "messenger" of Mr. Lazzaro's told him the news, he had to crack him in the head with a shovel and lock him in the trunk of his own car. Sid would then take this person's car -- with the person locked in the trunk -- and go find Steve Sayors. Sid's plan was simple as he explained it to Steve Sayors; the goons who work for Mr. Lazzaro would recognize Steve Sayors as a wrestling interviewer and a complete nerd, which is perfect, because that means they won't even think twice about frisking Steve Sayors and checking him for weapons. Sid knows damn well they'll be all over him, but if Steve has the gun hidden on himself, nobody would suspect a thing until it had already made its way into Sid's hand and was being fired relentlessly.

Sid explained his plans to Steve and made sure Steve understood.

Then, just before Sid and Steve arrived at the location, Flo started calling Sid and yelling at him because she wants him to run an errand for her. This is also the moment that Sid starts to smell SHIT in the air and realizes that, at some point during all the excitement, Steve Sayors must have shit himself!

:3 x Better:
Fuck. This.

Sid angrily hangs up the phone with his wife after finally convincing her that everything will be fine if he picks up milk later tonight instead of RIGHT now.

"Is everything ok with Flo?" Steve's voice is very brittle sounding and he's shaking like a leaf, knowing damn well Sid smells the shit emanating off of him.

Don't you try and change the fucking subject here; you've got shit reeking off of you, man. You're fucking disgusting.

*OOOMF* -- What a nasty sound when Sid takes the side of his boot and kicks Steve in the ass. It's like you could hear the muffled sound of shit actually exploding within the confines of Steve's pants on impact.

How am I supposed to take you with me to go meet fuck face Lazzaro if you literally smell like a walking diaper load? Are you fucking kidding me? I feel like I've got fuckin' Nightmare with me or something. I could see asking that big, dumb, brain dead goof for a favor and then him showing up with shit in his pants; I honestly could. Steve Sayors you are the poor man's Nightmare. People who can't pay to go to the events and catch a whiff of Nightmare live and in the flesh will still always tune in to watch your bumbling interviews and other fuck ups. I'm just glad we've got Carl here (the camera guy for today) to keep all this shit documented because I sure as hell couldn't make any of this up.

Steve hangs his head in shame and doesn't even bother saying a word. Hell, at this point it would be fair to speculate that he isn't even wasting time thinking.

Sid also seems discouraged and looks down at the ground, kicking a small stone into the grass and watching as a chip monk comes to nibble the stone for just a split second, just in case it would have been a tasty treat.

That's it! I need to find a pebble that Mr. Lazzaro will think is a nut.

Steve gets a nervous look on his face.

No, not you, ya big dumb failure -- a swift crack upside the head to Steve -- I don't want the bait smelling like a clogged toilet; might kill the effect! Let's go, Mr. Shit Pants.

An undisclosed amount of time later...|

"Are you sure he'll fall for it?" Steve asks with uncertainty in his voice as he helps Sid fluff up the wig he's wearing.

Yeah, everybody always tells me and my sister that we look similar so I think this will work just long enough to get that son of a bitch close so I can pop him in his chest with my cold steel.

Sid is wearing a dirty blonde wig with straighter hair than he himself would have. He's also wearing a purple dress with a long, leather, women's coat over it to somewhat distort the fact that he has a man's body.

I'm confident this will work. That dip shit Mr. Lazzaro can hardly see straight anyway. I once saw him trying to play darts and he actually managed to miss the entire fuckin' dart board with every dart and even ended up hitting some random who was standing a few feet away from the board. A few feet, Steve.

Steve helps adjust the dress and coat so it all fits on Sid a little more relaxed looking. "You look really nice." Steve's compliment causes Sid's expression to look like he wants to actually throw up.

Oh just shut the fuck up. Do I look ready? The text I sent to Mr. Lazzaro said to meet "me" at 4:30 so I've got about 15 minutes to get there.

"Spin for me." -- a request that Steve seems to have no problem making as he looks at Sid's body.

You mother f-

Sid mumbles to himself as he holds his arms out and does a slow twirl for Steve.

Alright -- good?

Steve nods his approval and seems to be in a much more relaxed mood than he was before. Steve must be taking a lot of comfort in the fact that he's no longer going to be right in the middle of the action. Sid's new plan calls for Sid -- alone -- to meet with Mr. Lazzaro. The text from Sid (pretending to be his sister) tells Mr. Lazzaro that something very important has come up and that she doesn't know who else to turn to. It gives explicit directions to meet "her" alone. Much to Sid's delight, it only took a few minutes for Mr. Lazzaro to send a return text: "I'll be there, hun. Just hang tight."

Even through text it was clear that sounded like the trusting -- almost concerned tone -- of a man who has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

Sid grins as he pats Steve on the cheek and walks off; no sign of a firearm anywhere visible to the naked eye.

Let's get this over with.

This may not be what all of you want to hear, but this is where the XWF cameras stop following.

What?

You really thought Sid was going to risk having a camera crew on the scene in what was intended to be a discrete meeting? Mr. Lazzaro would instantly have known something was up.

Our cameras wait with Steve who is on standby. He was told that if he cherishes his life, he better wait at this undisclosed location for Sid to either come back or call him.

The waiting game.

Steve sits for what feels like hours, checking his watch again and again. He is in what appears to be a very large warehouse or hangar; mostly empty but with some various tools and machinery scattered throughout. Steve is walking along and looking at all the tools hanging on the wall when his phone finally rings.

He looks at the caller ID. It's Sid.

Steve answers the phone without saying hello, just as Sid had told him to do when he calls. A few seconds pass.

It's done.

-click-

Steve looks at the camera. It's over. If Sid didn't need him for anything further at this point then he knew he was free to go.

*thump thump* The sounds of banging along with a muffled voice can be heard coming from just outside the hangar. Steve walks out and his heart stops just as he remembers -- "Oh no; that guy who brought Sid the message is still locked in the trunk!"

Steve isn't sure what to do. Does he let the man go? Does he ignore it and just retreat from this place? Does he call Sid back and remind him about the messenger stuck in the trunk?

*thump thump* "Help!"

The banging and the yelling is getting louder. Steve had to think quick before attention is brought their way.

*bang!* Steve hits the top of the trunk with his fist! What a move! The sounds instantly cease and Steve looks around cautiously as he stands completely still, somewhat unsure of his last move. He lets a few seconds pass and then he very nervously picks up his cell phone. He starts to dial it but then -- wait a second. Why not just send a text?

Steve thinks about it for a second and then does just that. He types out a quick text to Sid that reads: "I am already 2 far away 2 do anything myself but did u remember 2 let that guy out of trunk?"

Steve slips his phone into his pocket and lets out a sigh of relief as he walks away, content with what he's done here tonight. Too much of a coward to actually let the guy out of the trunk himself, but still a concerned enough human being that he didn't want Sid to just forget him in there.

Good job, Steve.

Sid showed up thirty minutes later and what did he do?

Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger. Killed the messenger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
(07-13-2013), (07-13-2013)