Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Preacher Payne: Break Down The Walls Of Jericho!
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 03:54 AM

-The scene is a Desert. Hunter Payne is Joyless as it is just him and desert-

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0we4VSUgS83ZKzhpLY2T...SjfbpYuKrm]

Payne: I tried... I tried showing Dante... but I was hoping others heard the message I was preaching... Nope, all other wrestlers saw was me just speaking to Dante, the reality is that Dante is just the figurehead for what is wrong here. I was hoping you would see through Dante and his problems and see your own! We are all sinners, but who repents? I have heard Jessie Diaz, and Luca Arzegotti talk about me and my righteousness. Call me a 'Jesus freak' or a 'priest'. That's fine. Because they are ignorant, They got WHO I was when I preached. But they failed to GET the message I preached about! Do not take away from my testimony who I was, Take away what I said. GOD is the Judge! Not John Madison, Not Paul Heyman, not Barack Obama, GOD is the Judge.

-Hunter Payne takes a walk down the desert and the camera follows-

Payne: Some here persecute me. But whether you're Christian, Catholic, Jewish; we all have been persecuted before for our religious beliefs, It's nothing new... Now I can understand how certain wrestlers can't grasp the concepts of what I preach. This could be ignorance or it could just be stupidity. So today we're going to try something different and go in little baby steps so nobody gets lost (Glimour), but in all fairness I did know coming into this company that it was filled with a bunch of intolerant unsaved souls. But don't worry lost children, Your teacher is here. Alright, I'm going to link a story from God's word, into simpler things so that you can all of you uneducated (Glimour) can understand. So what do wrestlers understand? Wrestling.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs_2qJEnr85JMIQ9_gzH9...zHLE8mdMDw]
-Pictured: My future wedding cake-

CHRIS JERICHO...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPBDAX8pHTBGQJqAmgTPV...2pLrJh3ijA] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4uReuXcwcdqnRsKniYni...mOsw0i5rnw] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN6N6Af95nqo6AYcQVpUI...b4xwy0blnz]

Chris Jericho is respected wrestler around the world. A favorite of many. The best in the world at what he does. Now take it a step further... Jericho...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbk9vOIh33XzUCtgRP3pC...cMXeLZHscB]
-Apparently it was a very popular TV show as well-

Jericho was a city in Biblical times.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgKZuAwCTj4z1zfRv4d0j...ojPfELRGG_]

You know 'The Walls Of Jericho' as Chris Jericho's submission finisher...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP1GLRNEKkYAVBJLy4bSc..._50l-LeizQ]

The Walls of Jericho term was derived from Walls that guarded a city called... You guessed it! Jericho.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTChmzIhEDU42xu2M3vXS8...t-93qfVkUg]

Payne: Did you get all of that (Peter Gilmour)? I know it was a lot of information for you to take in, But it is about to get a lot more challenging. Lots of bigger
words so pay attention (Gilmour). It's story time...

-Hunter Payne pulls out a chair right there in the desert, and pulls out a small book from his back pocket, sits down and begins reading-

Payne: Ok, this story starts with Moses dead. Moses was that guy with the Ten Commandments. (Gilmour) The Ten Commandments were like ten laws God wants you to follow, Even though some people break a few, like not using the Lords name in vain (Mystery Feder). And others like to break all the Commandments (Dante Kyllen).

Payne: Now after Moses died, God appointed Joshua to take his place. Joshua however felt that he wasn't good enough to take Moses's spot (Luca Arzegotti with John Madison). But God basically said 'Don't be scared, because I will be with you always', just like He is always with us.

"Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9

Payne: God had Joshua lead the Israelites, And it lead them to the Battle Of Jericho. But remember (Glimour) Jericho had walls protecting it. But a few Israelites were able to sneak in, and they stayed at a prostitute's (Jessie Diaz) house. This Prostitute however, knew these men were sent by God. Her name was Rahab, and she had also helped them escape back to the outside of the walls.

Payne: Now God had a plan to BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! Again Chris Jericho comes up, but anyway, The plan was to have the Israelite soldiers to march around the city in silence, while priests carried the Ark of the Covenant (Think Indiana Jones, Gilmour), and blew trumpets for 6 days!

Payne: And on the 7th day, they marched around the city wall 7 times!
Then all the men shouted, and the Walls of Jericho came down! Rahab and her family were the only ones sparred. All of Jericho's treasury was given to the Lord. THE END.

Payne: I hope you made it through that Biblical story without help from your mommy (Glimour) or burning (Kyllen) or leaving unexpectedly (Feder Sr)... So most preachers would preach this to explain obedience, and how Joshua would obey God no matter what. You XWF wrestlers need to be preached on obedience to God for sure. But this isn't it. I told you this story from the Bible in a simpler vernacular for two reasons. One, I wanted the slower brains (Gilmour) to understand about The Battle Of Jericho. And two, because I wanted everybody to grasp the idea that Rock, Dean, and I are the Israelites and The Trio Tag Champs are the Walls of Jericho.

Payne: See from the outside world your 'Wall' looks unbreakable. Nobody has even attempted to battle you and break your 'wall' (until me!). Much like the people of Jericho you assume nobody can get through your 'wall'. You don't even know if we have somebody helping us on the inside (Glimour perhaps?). You think because you have this big 'wall' up you won't have to see God (Kyllen), You see the Israelites (us) and you underestimate what Faith and obedience will do to your 'wall'. And when it's over your 'Treasury' will be out of bad company (Kyllen... Well all three of you actually), and be closer to the Lord.

Payne: We are on our 7th day of our walk, the trumpets are blowing, and soon your treasury will be ours... tonight, we are going to BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!

-Camera shuts off immediately-

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post