Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Storm Awakening (Tag RP 3)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-12-2013, 08:59 PM

(camera feed on)

(we see Morrison in the rafters in the Madness arena)

this will be short and to the point, as we are on the eve..the eve of the storm...ah yes, you see Johnny, you bring out the best..AND worst in me (smirks) I had almost forgotten just how sick my thoughts can be..how many sick and fun things I want to do to put you and Michelle through the greatest pain of yalls lives!

You and Michelle will see that you should have kept things BUSINESS. Because now you have reawakened a part of me that I honestly have not let out in quite some time lately...a storm is coming tomorrow night Johnny and Michelle.

With Alexandra Callaway by my side, we shall be the force of destruction that shuts up the Cross Family once and for all! I am no longer coming just to beat you 1-2-3 in the middle of that ring Johnny..Im coming to finish what I started when I first came here..when you first crossed my path...Im coming to cripple you..

a storm is coming for you Cross Family, and it will destroy you..

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
AlexandraCallaway (07-13-2013), Christine Nash (07-13-2013)