Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Iv lost a match on monday and my name is stupidRoad to the UFO Title
Hunter Moore Offline
"PT Makes You Sexy"

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-12-2013, 07:23 PM

Peter Gilmour apparently I have "lost a match on Monday madness" Im guessing you get your information from fox news cause that's the only place where that much bullshit is spread. And my name is "stupid"? All your insults are from the 5th grade dude grow up. And sure I haven't been in a official match yet oh wait according to you I was in a match Monday and lost gosh your as fucking as your insults. But anyways I might not have as much in ring experience as you but the guys I have fought with ended up dead but I have to hold back a little for you cause I couldn't hurt a little FAT kid. Oh and after the match ill have a bowl full of candy for your fat ass to chew on so you wont cry all over the place about your lost. And to all the other people in the match I hope you guys are ready cause theres a storm coming down and if your not careful it will knock you over.

[Image: HunterTHEHunted_zps91958aea.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post