Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Misery of a Loss
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-03-2023, 04:20 PM

The misery of a loss

We are in the boiler room of a hotel, a figure can be seen sitting there as he moves his upper body front to back while wrapping his arms around his midsection muttering.

“How could I have done this??, I should have won…. Then she would leave me alone…”

His head is full of sweat, his eyes show bloodshed as if he has not slept since Snow Job had ended several days ago. We see tape surrounding his ribs from all the hard bumps he took from the Backlot Brawl with Jenny Myst and Isaiah King, where he took another pin. This has enraged him, realizing that his life is now completely ruined. He had not wanted to get medical help, but was forced to go to the medic room after the match to be looked at.

“This is stupid, bandages are for weaklings… I’m freaking Goth!!!”

Goth shakes his head from left to right as he quickly moves his hands towards the side of his head and digs his fingers into his hair.

“The next person that I will meet will regret the day that he or she….”

“Well isn’t this a lovely day Gerrit???”

“Oh God, not her…”

He nearly foams from the mouth as he witnesses the ghost emerging from the door entrance that he had come from earlier, wondering how he could hae forgotten to close the door.

“Are you here to gloat Ashe? Go ahead, I lost, I fucked up… I will never get rid of you… I could just shoot myself, at least that would free me from your constant nagging.”

He stares at the ghost, who stops right in front of him. He otices that she is actually looking incredible today, he feels a longing to be punished that he cannot describe as that has never happened to him before. She slowly kneels in front of him, reaching her pale white hands with long finger nails towards his face as she wants to hold it in front of her but he moves his head away from her grasp.

“You cannot deny me anymore Gerrit, I own you.”

She slaps him across the face, causing blood to slowly drip from his left cheek as the long sharp nails had come in contact with him. This causes his heart beat to increase and his anger to grow.

“IS THAT IT?? ARE YOU GOING TO COLLECT YOUR STINKING PRICE YOU DAMN STINKING B….”

She wraps her strong hand around his mouth as she looks at him with anger and hatred in her eyes, causing him to suddenly feel fear and weirdly uncontrollable lust for the woman he hates.

“You listen up you little cockroach, if you perhaps showed some of that determination that you are doing right now?? Then we wouldn’t have to be here to begin with… YOU GOT THAT??”

His mind is racing, he knows that she is right. But his hatred for her does not give in to reality as he wants to fight her and kill her.

“You know something Goth?? I am going to give you another opportunity, you are in the March Madness tournament to crown yourself King if you do succeed in winning. Not that I expect you to though, but at least I will get some extra pleasure out of this.”

His eyes widens, the realization that he has to go through several rounds to win the right to be the king in March to lose her tormenting him… but he realizes that there is no other choice for him as he ultimately gives in, only to hae her slap him in the face again.

“DAMNIT GOTH!! I want you to disagree, I want you to show determination to want to be freed from me!! You are just a weak little cunt!!!!”

His anger is brewing inside of him, he is about to bite her hand and rip the flesh from her hand but shows some restrained. Realizing that he needs her, whether he wants to admit it or not.

“You want me to be ready? You want me to be ready for the fucking Ring Master?? Are you out of your freaking mind???”

Goth is about to get up, but Ashe tightens her grip around his throat and pushes him back to the seated position hat he has been in a few seconds before.

“Who are you in this company Goth? And what have you done to earn the arrogance to overlook anyone?? Let alone the Ring Master???”

Goth wraps his hands around the massive arm of Ashe, trying to break her grip but fails. He is staring at the woman who he has hated for most of his career.

“Let….. me….. GO!!!!”

Ashe cocks her head sideways as she shakes her head in disbelief.

“You better make it worth my wait Goth, or else I may just close your windpipe permanently.”

She reluctantly lets go off the grip that she had on his throat, causing him to cough a few times before inhaling some oxygen back into his lungs.

“Ring Master…. ”

The name comes out of his mouth as if he is a really weird like Alvin the Chipmunk as he is inhales some more oxygen

“Do you know what it is like to be desperate my friend? Because I am close to losing my freaking mind. All of that because of some dumb skeleton bitch that has been haunting my freaking life, scaring the shit out of me. And I am so desperate that I am willing to do whatever it is that I have to do to be exercised from her presence in my life. And if that means that I have to crush your stinking head in?? And I have seen you perform as of late, I have watched you gyrate your hips against Latina Submission Machina. LSM?? Really?? The last time that I faced off against that semi clownesk fraud? And you know something Ring Master?? You lost to a fraud!! A freaking fraud!! Anyone in this company that is incapable of taking that Liability Submission Machina down for a count of three or a submission better need to stick their heads down the mud and beg to the Lord Himself to come back up as an ostrich!!!”

“Shut up Ashe!!!”

Goth screams as he has snapped his head to the left towards the ghost that only he can see before turning his attention back to the camera.

“Your best chance for you to advance to the next round is for me to get heat burns from sitting here for way too long, or whether I lose a round of Russian Roulette against a stinking ghost. And even with my mental instability there is a chance that handcuffs are going to lock myself up inside a dungeon for a 90 year old Dominatrix to electro shock me while suffering from Parkinson!! And that will be even more entertaining than stepping foot inside the wrestling ring with you.”

Goth’s head snaps backwards as Ashe has grabbed him by his long black hair, pulling his face towards hers as his delusional mind watches her sinister laughing face.

“That’s a good start Goth, but I know you can do better than that…. Perhaps it is enough for people like the Ring Master, but what about the big guns? Even like Jenny Myst??”

The name of the woman that is still the XWF Xtreme champion enrages him

“”Don’t fucking mention that name!!! She will get these hands strangling her throat soon enough!! But this is the moment for me to think about the bottom scrappers, the dog poop scoopers and the bottom of the barrel type of wrestlers that have got a one in a million type of chance to make something out of their careers. But I’ll be damned that I am going to allow him… no wait… I’ll be damned that I am going to allow HIM!!! To prove a point that people like Atara Themis have made, that Jenny Myst has done to me TWICE!! Because this is just a warmup, I need to have blood to flow through my body so that I can tell myself that I am ready and prepared for the real cuisine that is the final 16 of the March Madness!! I am not going to stick around for too long for some shitty Whopper that got stuck in its package for thirty years!!!”

He starts to shake his head, screaming and cursing towards the floor before arching his back in a weird fashion. The veins are popping in his neck, we can see his eyes moving faster than is humanly possible.

“I can’t lose, I can’t lose, I can’t lose, I can’t lose… YOU HEAR ME ASHE!!! I CAN’T LOSE!!!!”

Elizabeth Ashe looks at him astonishedly

“Of course you can win Goth, everyone can win and lose at the same time.”

“No, you don’t get it!!! I am capable of losing, but I cannot for my sanity sakes!!!! I am this close for snapping mentally since you started showing up!!! How could you!!!!”

Ashe laughs sadistically as she shakes her head

“Oh Goth, you are so cute when you are this desperate. I know you want more of this, I can see it in your eyes.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please shut up!!!!!!”

Goth slowly starts to lose his mind, his body starts to shake out of control. Images of his past start to show up inside his brain, only to be twisted with pictures of corpses. He digs his fingers into his skull.

“Make it stop!!”

“You know what you must do Goth, then I will leave you.”

Goth sighs as chills is running down his body before laughing out sadistically

“Remember the days that you could wrestle without worry Master Mind? Well guess what, those days are now behind you. Today marks the beginning of your demise, because your demise is the first step of my salvation…I urge you to watch your back, count every step that you make. So has it been written, so shall it be done… ”

He slowly opens his eyes as he stares into he camera while rubbing his hand across his cheek.

“I will beat you down so hard physically that your mind will surrender to me automatically…. Because only that and that alone is such a terrible thing to waste….”

With that Goth slowly gets up and walks out of the boiler room as the shot slowly fades

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Goth's post:
Jenny Myst (02-03-2023), Noah Jackson (02-03-2023), Theo Pryce (02-06-2023)