Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
~No Fear!~ (The Twisted Angel R/p #2)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-12-2013, 08:04 AM

The things that goes thru ones mind can be really interesting, but the things that go thru the mind of one that is completely insane is another. The ramblings can be almost as mysterious as the person itself. But when you have a person that has been thru so much pain and heartbreak and hell as one Christine Nash has… then you never know what kind of a time bomb you might come out with.

[Image: 2303440528_fbbc52db3b_z.jpg]

We see Matt Ward and Christine Nash standing outside the gates for Heinz Field. Matt is now holding a video camera as he is starting to film Christine’s promo. She was watching him like a hawk ready to strike as he was preparing the camera. When he was ready, he pointed the camera at her and then nodded.

Christine: Welcome one and all to Heinz Field the home of the Pittsburgh Steelers and for one night only… the home of XWF Leap Of Faith. Lots of different events have happened in this venue but the only one right now that matters is Leap of Faith.

She cocks her head as she looks at Matt with the camera. He starts to get closer to her as she begins again.

Christine: So we finally hear from Wrestler82 aka Reggie. How sweet. He thinks one that I am dating my pet. No, been there, done that. Will it happen in the future? Not your business. That is between me and Matt and that is where it will stay. Seems like these days all my opponents are worried about personal business and not their matches. Well that is where you Reggie have made a fatal mistake. I have already proved I can beat guys bigger and stronger than so do you honestly think that you are going to scare me with your little threats? I don’t think so.

She smirks as she motions to Matt to follow her inside. They walk a little way until they get to another large room with Tvs and all this stuff about the Steelers. Matt looks at Christine as he then asks her a question.

[Image: 3107779146_2a1388c6bb_z.jpg]

Matt: So Christine how does it feel to have defeated three guys in your first match in XWF, now your heading in to your first Pay Per View match what are your thoughts?

Christine: It feel awesome to have that first win under my belt. Even if you were one of the tough guy I had to beat.

Matt rolls his eyes.

Christine: No really… the win feels good after having all the hell lately. But I won’t get into that. As for my thoughts… Well I think I have made it clear that I am a fighter and I am not afraid of anything this little worm has to say. He is just a stepping stone to a much bigger prize. There are bigger fish in the sea than him and I plan on doing what I have to do win. No one will stop me. So far I have see very few here that are worth anything most of these so call Yahoos are nothing but little bugs that don’t deserve to even breath the same air as the rest of us.

Matt: After you defeat Wrestler 82 what is next on the list of accomplishments for XWF?

Christine: Once I take out this little worm rapper wannabe… then I will focus on my next Challenge. The Warfare Eight Challenge where I will face Jake Willis for a chance to go to the Main Event to become the next number 1 contender to the United States Title. There is something Reggie can’t say. He can’t say he is in the running for a title after only having one match. He wants to blow off the fact that my match was more impressive than his… then that is his downfall cause I guarantee you that when he finally has the chance to back up what he says… it will be nothing but worthless garbage just like him. Anymore question Matthew?

Matt: No, I think I am done with the questions.

Christine smirks as she looks at Matt. She walks closer to the camera.

Christine: So I guess the rest is history. Are you ready to face what lies ahead of you? I guess we will find out in that ring. Bring it on Reggie… I will be waiting.

Matt turns the camera off and looks at Christine.

Matt: I think your ready.

Christine: I am more than ready. Come on… time to move on.

She walks around him a few times then takes him arm and drags him out as this scene fades out.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post