Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Finally Caught up...Last Part (RP 8)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-11-2013, 08:24 PM

Previously on Catching up/Caught up...Alex and Chris were both just about done with their tasks but ran into a problem at the car rental store. Tyreegis and Cordell returned from the dead and got them selves taken to jail but helped Alex and Chris get out of there. Alex and Chris went back to the hotel to meet back up with Oliver when all of a sudden the Elevator got stuck. Alex used his good climbing skills to scale the elevator cable but when he was right next to floor nine the elevator started to speed upwards towards him. Alex barely got out of the way and he got out of the shaft and ran to the stairs where he met up with Oliver and they both went to where the Elevator had crashed. It turns out Chris was fine and Tyler Axe had saved him in the knick of time. Alex and Tyler got into a fight and Oliver and Chris had to pull them off of each other. Alex and Oliver went back to their room, but then Oliver revealed a secret he had been keeping from Alex...He was his brother.

What do you mean you're my Brother?!

Alex jumped up from the couch and backed up onto a wall.

Well wasn't it kind of obvious? I mean we look almost identical. Did you even have the thought that we were somehow related in some way?

NO! well sort of...I thought it was just a strange coincidence, I maybe thought that you could've been my brother but I threw that idea away because I don't remember ever seeing a brother or another baby coming out before or after me.

Well...Here's what happened after We got born. You did come out first, you were a normal child and then I came out and I was apparently stronger than a normal human, you are obviously too but you just don't have the same skills as I do. I have incredible aim but I learned that part on my own. You see You're parents did want two children so they kept you since you were the first one to come out. I was then put in the nursery and no less than three hours later Henry and Moira came by and adopted me. I didn't know any of this just a year or two after they both died. I know both of you're parents died in the army not to long ago. My parents died when I was very young, they were both killed by lions because I just couldn't shoot them... I was traumatized by the first kill I ever got and I just couldn't shoot the Lions to save my parents. They're both dead because of me. I grew up with my uncle and I wasn't exactly that great at raising me. I was on a boat one day and shit just went to hell from there.

Alex sits back down and starts to listen to Oliver's story. Oliver is looking down at the floor with his hands clutched together while he tells the story.

I washed up on an Island and I had nothing except a bow and a Robin Hood movie memento. That's when I learned to use my skills and became quick and agile, I had to hunt to survive. That's when I found a Chinese Drug ring going on. I attacked all of them and destroyed their Heroine Operation. I turned them in when I got back to my home...Here, In Seattle. I don't want to bore you with my entire life story so we should get back to planning...

Oliver stands up and stands next to a table with all the bows on it. The table is next to the couch that they were sitting on. Alex then stands up and walks up to Oliver.

You know that story actually wasn't that bad... It was actually really inspiring. Your story definitely trumps all of the back stories I've ever heard.

Oliver turns to Alex looks at him and sighs and slips past him and starts to look out the window.

I'm going to take a nap, Go get Chris an when you get back get some rest. Tomorrows the big day.

Alex ran out to go find Chris. He couldn't find him anywhere so He walked up to Tyler's room and knocked. Alex waited and waited, no answer. Alex kicked the door down. Every thing was messed up, Tables were knocked down, Holes in the wall, The TV was cracked, and the windows were all broken. Alex found a note underneath one of the fallen tables and read it.

"Alex you probably came here to look for Chris, well you're not going to find him here because he is currently being taken to the needle as a hostage. You probably want to know how I knocked him out, maybe you don't but I'm going to write it on this note anyways. Well when he brought me into the doorway I closed the front door and locked it. He told me to open the door and then bam I grabbed the now Broken pot that's right behind you in shards and he just fell like a bag of bricks. Finally I would like to tell you that I have been working with The Boss this whole time. The two soldiers however, I have no idea who they are. I hope you have fun getting here in one hour because Boss moved the attack up several hours. See ya soon. Bitch. Yours Truly, Tyler Axe.

Alex placed the note back down and ran back up to his room to wake up Oliver. When he ran into Oliver's room he was gone and the window was open. Alex just gnashed his teeth and ran downstairs to get in the car. He started his drive to the needle.

Alex arrived and got into the elevator and pushed he button to make him go to the way top. He was in a hurry so he started to yell C'mon because every person with anger issues does that...am I right?

The elevator opened and there was The boss standing next to Tyler, With Chris tied up to the side of them. Oliver was standing across from them.

You knew about this?! Instead of telling me you go off to do it yourself?!

I had no choice Alex I knew you would get in my way if you came with me. I will handle the Boss by myself, You can Handle Tyler can't you?

Of course I can take this asshole. Hey Tyler, You ready for one last match you son of a bitch!?

Alex ran at Tyler and tackled him to the ground.

As for you "Boss" You're not going to get away with this, Anyways, things never go your way remember? You made a failed interviewing show, You're a failed Drug Lord, and you're a failed Criminal! I'm going to have you locked up for good you...

One of the two armored guys smacked Oliver in the face while he was in mid sentence.

Sorry we're late, We didn't get the letter telling us that the time had changed. Boss...It's time for you to die along with the other meddling assholes. Go handle those two.

Will do.

the green armored man charged at Alex and Tyler slamming them both up against the wall. Cuffs started to come out from his wrists and started to wrap around Alex and Tyler's necks. They both were now trapped to the wall.

They're dealt with.

Quick work, That's why I like you. Now, "Boss" tell us where you're hiding it now and maybe we'll kill you quicker.

I don't know what you guys are talking about...

The Parunga Fruit Dammit! Where is it!? We need those fruit so we can get stronger!

The Parunga Fruit?

What do you know about them? you say that like you know exactly what they are!

There's no more *cough* they all burned up on an island in south Africa.

WHAT!?

This can't be...Boss you're going to die for...

An Arrow pierced right threw the red soldiers armor going straight into the back of his head. The green guy look at Oliver and Picked him up with his right hand and started to squeeze his neck.

Hey Asshole! Get me down and you can have a real fight right here! I bet I can take ya!

No one Challenges Dieback!

Dieback then Ripped the cuff from Alex's neck and threw him at the floor next to Oliver.

You both die together!

Not today.

Oliver shot an Arrow straight threw his left eye hole and went straight out the back of his head. Oliver got up and walked over to the boss.

As I was saying before they showed up. You're going to jail for the rest of your life. I'm sure you will find people in their who will like you. C'mon! get up!

Oliver pulls Boss up while Alex is untying Chris. Chris wakes up and sees the two bodies.

He had no choice...They probably would've been able to kill us easily if Oliver hadn't of done what he did.

They all went to the Prison check in where they left Boss there. All three of them walked out next to each other and they all looked at the sky.

This was fun guys, but this is where it ends for us. It was really a pleasure to meet you guys and thank you for helping me take down Boss and don't tell anyone that I killed those guys up there okay?

Of course, I have two questions for you though. One are we ever going to meet again, maybe just to hang out?

Probably not but ya never know it would be cool to run into you guys. This is where I live and you both live in Pittsburgh where you belong. If you guys ever want to come down here and meet me at the pub that would be pretty cool just give me a call and I'll be there.

Oh, and my name isn't weird! Lot's of guys have two first names. Quinton Jackson, Jon Jones, Alexander James, it's not that weird is it?

I mean it could be worse...But for now I just want to say goodbye, and maybe see you guys around.

See ya Oliver! Peace!

We should get Tyreegis and Cordell out of jail shouldn't we? nah they'll get out on their own eventually.

I have such a headache right now you have no idea...I just want to lay in bed and sleep.

That makes two of us then. Let's get out of here.

THE END

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post