Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
The Cracks Begin to Show (RP #3)
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2013, 05:06 PM

*XWF house shows. Eric Rex has done a few. That's where he injured Victor Gobalsky. It had been a while. He usually felt like it was a waste of his time, but he felt like stretching his legs. And to get out some of the pent-up aggression that he's felt coming on. He senses the walls closing around him. He's starting to suspect that everyone he's called a partner is out to get him. Steve Sayors comes from behind, backstage, with a cameraman after his win, trying to get a rare interview with the leader of The Academi. Rex, being a bit jumpy lately, turns and almost strikes Sayors.*

SS: Oh, my! I'm so sorry, Mr. Rex!

Rex: What do you want?

*Steve can feel tension in the air. Not entirely uncommon when dealing with Eric Rex.*

SS: Well, I saw you were here and felt like it would be a good time to try to get some of your thoughts about Leap of Faith. Very impressive performance out there tonight, by the way.

Rex: Advertisements.

*The reason Rex does what he does.*

SS: And surely a convincing one. So, before getting to your opponents, I'd like to talk about your partner, Eli James IV. There have been rumors that there is a bit of contention between the two of you. Is there any validity to those rumors?

Rex: Absolutely not.

*Steve continues to press the issue even though it's obvious Rex wants to move on.*

SS: Are you certain? Word is coming from the James camp that there may have been a fling with you and one of Eli's women.

Rex: I said the rumors are false. The rumors are false. Do you understand? Who sent you? Are you with him!?

*Steve jumps a bit at the sudden outburst.*

Rex: Why don't I ask you about Eli? Are you in Eli's 'camp', Steve? ARE YOU!? Is that why you're here making accusations, Steve?

*Sayors cowers.*

SS: I'm very sorry, Mr. Rex. Very, very sorry. Let's move on to your opponents. We know you have issues with KnightMask, but what are your thoughts on the others? You've still got The Incredible People and Crimson Cobra to deal with in this bout.

Rex: The Incredible People are a nuisance and that's all. They're like gnats on a fresh kill. The meat is right in front of you. Nothing's really stopping you from clamping down, but you still swat them away. It's not necessary, though. I've already sent word to them. If they, or anyone stands between KnightMask and myself, they will be hurt. Crimson Cobra is of no concern to me. The belts are of no concern. KnightMask will face his judgement.

*Sayors hesitates before asking his next question. A glaring bead of sweat can be seen on camera forming on his brow.*

SS: Why exactly do you have it out for KnightMask? It seems like you took your gripes against Wallace Witasick and transferred them to him once The Black Circle took out Witasick. There have also been rumors that you actually orchestrated all of the events that you blame on KnightMask.

*Rex rubs his head and his face begins to turn bright red. Steve backs away, keeping the microphone outstretched.*

Rex: Rumors. Rumors, rumors, rumors. Wallace Witasick is lucky The Black Circle got to him first. The table would have been the beginning. KnightMask was Wallace's goon. KnightMask is nothing but a fraud and I've exposed him as such. I'm not done. KnightMask showed the world what he felt of his fans when he attacked MY LITTLE GIRL! He showed the WORLD what he felt of those less fortunate than himselves when he burned down that orphanage! He still parades around pretending to be some sort of valiant knight? Some sort of champion? I'll expose that facade too.

*Rex grabs the microphone out of Steve's hand and pushes him out of frame. He gets right into the camera.*

Rex: KnightMask, you're playing a game, my friend. You're playing a very dangerous game and you haven't even learned the rules. This is a game you cannot win. You think the fans love for you makes this endeavor of yours worthwhile? That the crowds chanting your name will pull you out of harm's way? KnightMask, stay home. Don't come to Leap of Faith. It's not worth it. I hate you. I hate you with every fiber of my being and I want nothing more than to tear you limb from limb. I've got a lot of blood on my hands as it is, and I'm telling you, I feel no remorse. But what I'm going to do to you at Leap of Faith...I'm not so sure. No matter how much you deserve what's coming...I'm just not so sure.

*Rex's phone rings. He checks to see who it is. Eli. He puts it back in his pocket for a moment and begins to pace, bumping into Steve who was standing by. He stops, starts to say something, and shakes his head. He's mumbling to himself.*

SS: Are...Are you ok, Eric?

Rex: MY NAME IS NOT ELISHA! STOP CALLING ME ELISHA! IT'S ERIC REX!

SS: I...I'm sorry, Rex...I didn't...It's just that...

*Rex's mumbling gets louder, and he's begun to grunt and claw at his face.*

Rex: RAH! Hilnen pah mumumumumemmaLIES HA! huuuuuummmmm ha...yesyesyesyesyesyes...NO! NO! ha...ha hahaha BAH HAHAHAHA! THIS SOCIETY...yougoandyoubuyandyoubuyandyoubuyandyoubuy AND YOU COMPLAIN! rrrrrrrAH...rrrrrrrrrrAH...haaaaaaaaaa..."the ECONOMY IS OUT TO GET ME"...yougetyourselves...YOU DON'T NEED IT, IT NEEDS YOU! And I'm the bad guy. heh heh heh HA! rrrrrrrAH! They're alllllllll out to get ME! TO GET ME! NOT YOU! Why, Eli? Why, Sal? Why? haaaaaaaa...

*Rex stops in his tracks and looks at a stunned Steve Sayors.*

SS: So...No problems at all with Eli?

Rex: None. Why do you keep asking the same questions? Give me a moment, please.

*Rex is back to his usual self without a moment's lapse. Steve eyes the camerman like he can't believe what he's witnessed. Rex is listening to his voicemail. He starts to shake his head while violently and, without warning, shatters his phone against the wall. Steve jumps.*

Rex: STAY OUT OF MY HEAD! ALL OF YOU! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!

*Rex storms down the hall and out of the building. The camera focuses again on Steve, who is too stunned to say anything at all.*

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post