Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Isn't Life great!? (RP 7)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-11-2013, 12:53 PM

Alex is walking around backstage at a house show for a minor company. The interviewer approaches him like he was about to pounce on him. All of a sudden...

Alex! what are you doing here?! How's your wife?! Are you mentally and physically ready for Saturday?!

Alex steps back and slings a towel across his left shoulder and sighs.

Fine I'll let you interview me on last time, You better have some good questions. I think I actually heard you yelling at me some questions but you were talking way too fast to understand.

ah, yes I will ask you the first question now. Alex Shawn Why are you here? at this little minor wrestling company?

Well, I needed to wrestle a little bit and get my muscles ready to work at the pay per view, because I know that I will most likely get hurt, But think of it this way I might get hurt but has that ever stopped me before? I mean C'mon what are you, the Son of Walden Daniels? Wait, wait, wait you're his nephew that's right. Anyways... I just wrestled a decent match with a guy trying to get to the top like m, I didn't want to lose because I do need some momentum going into Leap of Faith. I did let the kid look strong though so hopefully this company starts putting him up there. I was actually looking around at some of the other wrestlers here, Some of them actually surprisingly look like some of the wrestlers back at XWF. Like the fat one over there, His name is Tugboat the second, He kinda looks like Peter Gilmour right? Oh, and that guy, his name is Alexander James, I know he's a red head but besides that he looks a lot like Luca Arzegotti...minus Luca's buggy eyes. The last one I saw was Devon Moore, He looks like Scott charlotte if Scott grew a goatee. Sorry enough of that now please ask me the second question, these Combat Zone guys are starting to get hungry.

We've been watching you're self interviews from your house lately and you are doing quiet well lately at speaking your mind. But we did notice was that your wife was mad at you because of it. How is your relationship with her?

We're just barely hanging in there. We just can't agree on anything, I'm really not sure if I can save this marriage. She's just being way to stubborn and won't listen to reason. She get's mad how I'm not getting enough money to pay the bills, get baby stuff, I'm using to much of the money on new wrestling gear and weights. I spend some money, not all of it. It's really a pain to hear here complain every time she comes by the house to attempt to patch things up. Instead of patching things up she just makes them worse! I try and...I really shouldn't be telling you this kinda stuff on camera. Hurry up just ask me the next damn question Jeremy.

Are you physically and Mentally prepared for the challenge at Leap of Faith when you take on three other men!?

well, I gotta say... Of course I am! I've been prepared since 2004! Nothing can get in my head, anymore, I'm quick, Agile, strong, technical, you name it I got it. I'm just that good! oh and want to know something that I've seen, more of? XWF wrestlers are still voting who's going to win my match. Tony Santos still the guy winning the votes, fuck all those people. There are like three or four people voting for Stevie Tyler. One for Agent Orange...I don't see why. Then there's one for me! Yes I actually got a vote. From the Lovely Alexandra Callaway. We have some good and bad people in this company, Once you sign with XWF you just change completely the people around you change how you act, how you dress, how to act, and can't forget how to not give a fuck about any living person. If they are supposedly a "good guy" That's not stopping them from trying to bully you, or call you names, or say fuck you to every XWF fan. There are no good guys in this business. There are bad guys and there are assholes. You are either one or the other if you try to not be one of them the other wrestlers will pick you apart and break you until you are left crying in a corner and sent packing!

Alex then kicks a soda vendor and puts his foot straight into it. Free sodas for everyone! Tugboat the second ran over with a bag and filled it up with free soda. Alex then looked back at the interviewer.

Sorry...I kinda lost my cool there for a second. It happens a lot but usually it's bot that bad, sometimes I just punch something that's near me like a wall or a mirror. I can control myself when I'm in the ring but when I start getting in depth about my opinions I just get loose and just hit something. This might sound soft be I'm being honest about this. Ever since Jaimee took a break from me I've been on edge, I've been breaking things more constantly. I just need someone to...I just can't say it. I, I... This interview is over, I can't continue. Now get out of my face I need to go get dressed than I'm going home...to no one... Fuck! Stop being a pussy!

Alex walks to the locker room and about fifteen minutes later the interviewer walks up to Alex but without a camera and a mic.

Alex, you know you can always go talk to Walden. I mean, he is the one who trained you and he practically knows you from head to toe. Not sexually or anything but you know what I mean.

I actually might just do that, Thanks Jeremy you can actually be pretty helpful when you don't have a microphone in your hand and a camera behind you. See ya around man.

Alex walks off down the hallway and turns left in front of the main doors, He must have parked behind the building.

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post