Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A New Plan of Attack is needed - Part 2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-02-2023, 02:50 PM

Note: You can find Part 1 of this Promo on the Anarchy Promo Boards.

RECAP: I felt with the beginning of 2023, my stable - The Misfits - needed a fresh beginning.  I decided instead of bringing in fresh faces and throwing out the old, to give my stable mates one last big push for themselves.  After all they did help me in my quest to become Anarchy Champion, and helped me over the course of that reign.  Now I had to help pay that back, to give them a fair chance of staying not only in the XWF, but of course The Misfits stable itself.

3RD JANUARY 2023
MISFITS HEADQUARTERS
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

So I mentioned in my previous promo that we were sitting on chairs in a circle in the middle of the Misfits Gymnasium.  Looking at me was Antony the Jerk, the manager of the Misfits,
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs and Scarlet the Huntress.  Naturally I was the one with the agenda so I spoke first.

"So this is what is going to happen, I would for the Misfits to have a complete reset within the XWF.  To start fresh, and to give everyone a chance of participating in your own matches this year.  This is my thank you for you guys who helped me during my Anarchy Title reign."

Everyone looked at me but did not say anything.  Their body language told me they wanted to say something but held back.

"I'm giving you guys the floor, to speak.  If you want to say something, now is the time to say it, otherwise, I can't help you later on,"

ANTONY THE JERK: "So just to give clarification, whatever is said here right now today, at this very moment, there won't be any ramifications?"

"That's correct.  If you want to speak, do it now."

Kris stuck his hand up.

"Go ahead Kris!"

KRIS: "It sounds to me, you are giving us a clean slate, and want us to compete in matches and you'll support us.  Is that what you are saying?"

"It is, yes,"

KRIS: "Gee that's big of you,"

"What makes you say that?"

KRIS: "Don't take this the wrong way, after all, you are the leader of the Misfits, but the last few years it's been all about you, you, you.    Now you want it to be about us?"

"Yes.  in order to evolve the Misfits, I need everyone to be able to participate well in matches.  That's been my mistake.  I only ever thought of me, and not once was I there at any of your matches, if you had any to be able to help."

KRIS: "You know why that is, don't you?"

"No Kris, tell me,"

Kris looked at Antony, who just shot him a look to say, you want to say it, then say it.

KRIS: "The XWF treats us as a joke.  They respect you, because of what you've done over the last 9 years almost, but we're looked upon as a second fiddle to you, and as jokers.  And now you want to help?"

"You don't want my help?"

KRIS: "We are laying our cards out on the table today, we can say it now and it won't come back to bite us in the butt?"

"I've already said yes to that,"

ANTONY: "I think Mr. Von Bonn is trying to ascertain that if he or if anyone else says anything that may not sit right with you, then won't be any consequences after this little session?"

"No there won't be,"

ANTONY: "Go on Mr. Von Bonn, tell Mastermind what you want to tell him!"

Kris cleared his throat.

KRIS: "Lately I've been on the verge of quitting.  Not only that but making my own way in the XWF.  I know how to wrestle, but I get limited opportunities being a part of the Misfits.  I want to do it my own way.  Not the Misfits way.  But the only thing stopping me from leaving is my respect for you, and what you have achieved.  I want what you have achieved.  I know I can do that.  But I need your help.  But I can't go on much longer the way we have been doing things."

I nodded.  I knew what he was getting up.  He knew what I was getting at.  We both felt that the Misfits were at a crossroads.  They could be a much better stable.  I looked around at everyone else.

"Who else feels this way?"

Slowly Melanie and Scarlet raised their hands.  But Scarlet spoke first.

SCARLET: "I enjoy what I do, it leads into my hunting lifestyle, and I enjoy working with everyone here, but, we could be so much better.  So much stronger.  And the only way for us to be better and stronger was if you like Kris said, started focusing on helping us more rather than hindering us and focusing on yourself."

I thought Kris was more direct, but Scarlet had always spoken in a strong way, that if she was angry, then others would hear about it.  Her words had a stinging effect.  I understood where she was coming from.  And that of Kris.  I started to realize that they felt left out and hurt when I went in my own direction, and they had to follow along, but when they wanted to focus on their own matches then I was only watching on from the sidelines, and making them not only look stupid but also look like a joke.  i certainly had a job to do to fix things.

TO BE CONTINUED

PRESENT DAY

MISFITS COMMUNICATION ROOM
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MISFITS HEADQUARTERS
MIAMI, FLORIDA
UNITED STATES

The camera turns on to go live to the XWF Universe, and once again it shows a chair with it's back turned to it.  Mastermind was sitting once again in that chair.

"So here we are at last, about to enter a new era for the XWF, and that is our first match on the new Weekend Warfare.    So for the mainstreamers like myself, there is only one show to focus on now that Wednesday is gone, other than the little sideshows they call Anarchy or the Madness or even once in a while the Cross Promotional shows.

"Now don't get me wrong, I love competing on Anarchy.  That has rewarded me with a championship belt, and now I think it's just another staple for me much like Warfare was.

"Now let's focus on my match.  The powers that be, have put me in a Fatal Four Way match to start Weekend Warfare off with a blast.  They know I hate these types of matches, and I would prefer to compete, in a one-on-one match, but no, it's a Four Way.  That's okay.  I just have to focus on now it's official.

Mastermind turns his chair around to face the camera.

"So my opponents are, well, let's just say, an interesting bunch of people.  Someone who I am really looking forward to competing against because he's done wonders in XWF already, and that's Marf.  I'm so looking forward to showing you up Marf.    If you think you've been having up and down days at the moment, it's going to get much worse come this Warfare."

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk.

"Then there's the waste of space Geri Vayden.  Why they put you in this match I will never know, because you are only going to turn up and continue doing your worst.  Just like you did in the Chamber Match before Christmas, and just like you have been doing.  You say you want to turn up and turn things around.  When is that going to happen, Geri?  This Warfare?  This month?  This year? Heck, even the rest of this decade?  And they laugh at me for who I am and what I say.  But you my dear, are the embarrassment, and you are a complete joke.

"Please, just please decide that this is your last match and then just go home and stay home.  Because this match won't be so kind to you, because the others in this match, including Marf and I will be looking at winning this match by either pinning you or making you submit, because that's how weak and pathetic you are."

Mastermind stops talking and grabs a glass of water, and drinks it.  He places it back down on the table and looks back at the camera.

"Last but not least, is former Universal Champion, Raion Kido.  Why you were put in this match instead of something that suits you better, I will never know.  But trust me when I say, I am so looking forward to competing against you.  You were on top of the XWF less than 6 months ago, and then somehow for reasons only you can answer, you weren't.  You gave it all away.

"And now it seems that you are no longer focusing on titles because it's what?  Beneath you?  It takes up too much of your time?  You aren't focused on delivering the goods with a title?  What is it Raion?
What makes you now seem like you are back in the middle of the pack whereas before you were so much more out in front of the rest of us, that you were unbeatable.

"I'm so looking forward to this Raion.  Because it's true, I am.  I know I can never hold the Uni title because I am not at that level, and I can say that because I know I can either still be a champion whether it's the TV or the X-treme, or even getting my hands back on the Anarchy title, but you can always go back to the Uni, but you don't want that, yet.  Well, that's your fatal mistake Raion, because I'll show you your mistake.  The last few weeks you have been plugging away, but haven't been at your best.    That means I can beat you.  And I will."

Mastermind once again smirks his infamous smirk, and taps his head.

"I'm in your head Raion Kido, whether you think so or not.  Your fatal mistake was dropping that Uni belt, and dropping your once great facade and now the powers that be, think you can get it back by competing against Marf, Geri, and I.  Well, you may destroy Geri, but you won't me."

Mastermind starts laughing and the camera fades away.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Finn Kühn (01-02-2023), Theo Pryce (01-15-2023)