Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
πŸ†
Dick Powers Offline
πŸ†

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-20-2022, 08:27 PM

OOC: It's late, I'm tired, forgot deadline was today and I had to do some other dumb shit. I'm not even sorry, fuck you. Kidding love you all.

I stand before you, the viewing audience, in all my glory. A Santa hat adorns my head as I hit you with a steely gaze and welcoming pout. My glossed lips glistening like tinsel as snowflakes fall onto my chiselled bare chest which melts instantaneously due to the radiating hotness exuding from every core of my being; as your heart beats faster looking upon The Golden God before you, my perfectly tanned skin, my toned abs and cum gutters you could ride a sled down you nervously peak further down. You gasp a hot breath which warms you like hot cocoa as you see the red thong lined with white fur I am wearing and my bulging manhood barely being contained by the thin layer of satin. I let out a moan as my hands caress my body, my nipples so erect they could cut a hole in the thickest layers of ice and I begin to speak such silky smooth words to you that you lock your door and grab the lotion just waiting to be audio fucked by my turgid tongue.

"Merry Christsmash, you filthy animals."

You have to stop yourself from blowing a load too early, I know it's hard dear viewer but just edge it a little longer, let yourself wait for true satisfaction!

"Ol' Saint Dick is spreading cheer and joy to all the naughty men and women this year, and I'll be cumming down your chimney with my bulging sack and by God is it going to be a white DICKmas. So lick those candy canes and get filled up with some creamy eggnog while it gets wet and wild in Santa's Workshop, so you nasty little elves can slide down Santa's EXXXTRA large North Pole. Make sure you leave out a super sweet cookie for me to munch down on while I ride my pusssleigh from house to spouse; filling your stockings with something harder than coal! Have yourselves a nice little SLUTmas and be good HOES HOES HOES because Father Jizzmas is cumming to town!"

A final thrust of my monstrous cock sends shockwaves through your television and makes you fumble over in your chair as you reach a climax you could only dream of. You're Welcum!

[Image: 0iokh39.png]

Then and Forever
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dick Powers's post:
Finn KΓΌhn (12-20-2022)