Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Hog-Mas!
Hotdog Offline
Now in new North Korean War Pig flavour!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2022, 03:21 AM

I wear a cross. Not two sticks soldered to one another and supposedly emboldened with a faux-mystic hope.

Nay.

I wear a cross. Slanted to the side and etched into the sands of an island I'll never see. I cannot see past the shroud that bears mine own face.

Nay.

Not mine.

For I wear a cross, not the other way around. X marks the spot all right. I just need to keep digging.

I just need to... I can't.

Or maybe won't. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

But this cross, and all the treasure it may lead to, hangs like a millstone around my neck. Or itself upon my back.

Who wears who?

'Tis worth exploring.

The belt or the beholder? Explore indeed.

Eyes. Sight. Vision.

I wear a cross...

"Oink oink oink ooiink oink Ooiinnk Ooiinnk oink Oink ooink oink oink ooink oink ooink oink oooiiinnnkk. Oin'k oink oink oooiinnkk ooink oink oink ooiink oink ooiinnk oink."

You wear me, sitting atop you while you sleep.

"O'ink oink ooiinnkk oink ooiink ooiinnk ooiink. Oink oink oink, Oink oink ooink, oink Oink oink OINK oink Oink ooiinnkk oink. Oink ooiink oink, O'ink OINK OINK OINK."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2022, 06:15 AM

Jenny kicks out

Disgusted and disappointed that you aren’t Taco
Hate Post Like Post