Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*happy hoglidays
John Madison Jr. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

12-03-2022, 11:11 AM

I was upset by Charlie's language when it came to the holiday season which is supposed to be the most all inclusive time of the year. 

I pinned Jenny Myst aka Jessica Myst. The spoiled little girl who ruined a terminally ill child's dying wish.  

As I kicked the little girl down and stood on her flat chest, I picked up a microphone to address the fans about a more important issue than the fetish toy I was standing on. 

"I want to apologize to my friend Angie, and my mentor who's watching from his chesterfield in Calgary, for my performance at Bad Medicine. I will be explaining my actions soon. No excuses, only explanations accompanied by solutions that I will excellently execute. I look forward to beating up a little girl on Solstice Savage."

[Image: 6CV1ZkF.png]
0-2 Singles
2-0 Duos
1x Duos Champion
1x Promo's of the Month
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-03-2022, 11:26 AM

Jenny kicks out. 

Fuck you and fuck her. You want this belt? Come take it at Savage otherwise go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and die there.
Hate Post Like Post