Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine RP Boards 2022
The end of the road is nigh - Part 2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-25-2022, 12:38 PM

Quote:River, show me how to float
I feel like I'm sinking down
Thought that I could get along
But here in this water
My feet won't touch the ground
I need something to turn myself around

- Peter Gabriel's Washing in the Water

SATURDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2022

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

I flew into Sydney, and I had drunk two complete bottles of bourbon while waiting. So I was completely drunk.

I managed to stumble my way off of the plane, and when Jensen Dalley, Outback Jack's oldest friend, saw me, I knew his heart sunk.

"I'm sorry, Jensen, but it sort of looks like I've taken the news about Outback Jack, hard,"

He shook his head.

JENSEN: "It's not about you, it's about him,"

"I understand that,"

JENSEN: "Do you? I guess it's only natural, I'm not taking you to see him in this state, you smell bad too,"

I just shrugged.

JENSEN: "This is what I am going to do, I'll take you home, you can have a sleep, and then get cleaned up, and then we'll go and see Jack in the morning,"

All I did was nod.

JENSEN: "Let's go then,"

"I'm sorry," I whispered back as Jensen gently grabbed me

JENSEN: "No, it's all good,"

Quote:Going away, towards the sea
River deep, can you lift up and carry me
Oh roll on through the hearthland
'Til the sun has left the sky
River, river carry me high
'Til the washing of the water make it all alright
Let your waters reach me likeshe reached me tonight.

- Peter Gabriels Washing in the water

SUNDAY 20TH NOVEMBER 2022

OUTBACK JACK'S FORMER SYDNEY GYM

I had spent the rest of Saturday sleeping off my drunk stupidity, and then I had gotten up early, and slipped away and found myself at Outback Jack's former gym.
The very grm where he had trained me all those years ago, when I was fresh off of the plane from New Zealand.

It was empty, and I don't know why. Usually at this time of the morning it was all abuzz. Even after Outback Jack had sold it to Jensen.

I was standing there letting memories of my training come flooding back when I felt someone at my side. It was Jensen.

JENSEN: "Somehow I knew you would be here,"

"Sorry I had to get a way for a little bit, I found myself here,"

JENSEN: "Only natural,"

"Where is everyone?"

JENSEN: "They've spent the last few days at the hospital, either seeing Outback Jack, or being in the Waiting Room. He's asking for you."

"How do you know?"

JENSEN: "His wife Susan called me, not so long ago,"

"It's getting towards the end?"

Jensen nodded as we both looked at the Wrestling ring in the middle of the room.

JENSEN: "He knows you are here, and asking to see just you,"

A shiver ran down my spine. I needed to be strong now. I needed to not think about myself now. I needed to do this. For Outback Jack.

"I think we better get going!"

JENSEN: "Then I'll take you there,"

We looked at the ring for a few more seconds before we both turned and headed out of the room.

{Quote] Letting go, it's so hard
The way it's hurting now
To get this love untied
So tough to stay with this thing
'Cause if I follow through
I face what I denied
I get those hooks out of me
And take the hooks that I sunk deep in your side
Kill that fear of emptiness, loneliness I hide [/qupte]

- Peter Gabriel's Washing in the water.

SYDNEY HOSPITAL

I walked into the main waiting room of the ward that Outback Jack was on, and got a surprise to see it so full.

It was full of past trainers, trainees and present trainers and trainees, including some of Outback Jack's oldest Wrestling friends who I recognised.

They all stood up when they saw me, and I shook everyone's hand before Susan walked up.

SUSAN: "Hey 'M',"

I swallowed hard.

"Hey Susan,"

SUSAN: "I'm very glad that you are here,"

"I'm so sorry that it's taken this long, I got in yesterday,"

SUSAN: "Yes I heard. It's fine. But he is asking for you,"

I stood strong, "I'm ready,"

SUSAN: "Please I need to tell you, it's not a good sight, so just be prepared,"

"Okay,"

SUSAN: "There's tubes, and he's not what he looks like the last time you saw him,"

He helped me set up the Misfits.

"Okay,"

Susan gave me a hug, and then held out her hand. I looked across at Jensen, who just nodded. He wasn't coming. This was about me being with Outback Jack one last time.

I again swallowed hard, and gave her my hand.

All I could think about at that point, was that I was supposed to be training for the Bad Medicine PPV, and for my match with Bobby Bourbon, but all that went away as I found myself following Susan through the doors into the ward, and we went down the hallway to the room that Outback Jack was in.

SUSAN: "Are you ready?"

All I could do was nod. She led me into the room, and then I saw him.

Lying on the bed as thin as thin could be, like he had lost his outer shell of himself, was Outback Jack.

My heart sunk.

ENROUTE TO BAD MEDICINE

Mastermind was looking out of the window, when he was told that the camera was on him, and he was going live to the XWF Universe.

"It's not very far away, this Bad Medicine Pay Per View. It's not very far away from getting my hands on one, Bobby Bourbon. Who likes to think of himself as the grandest pooh bah of them all. Do you know what I think of you Bobby? You are a self centered git. There I said it. You think it's all about you. Like there's no one else in the world but yourself. That's how it showed in your first promo. Self entitlement does not suit you Bobby and I will make dang sure to drum that out of you when I meet you at Bad Medicine.

"I may go down in a hail of fire, but I'm going down swinging, and I'm going to take you down with me."

Mastermind breathed in, and then breathed out again. He looked down at his table where a bottle of bourbon, a full bottle this time was sitting there with a glass beside it. He hadn't yet opened it.

"Bobby you say you are competiting in 3 different Pay Per Views on 3 different shows, and your not trying to look like you haven't taken your eyes off of the ball, well Bobby, by doing just that, focusing on 3 different Pay Per Views at once means you are taking me lightly. You don't give a shit about me. You say you won't back down, and all that, but that's just talk. Talk, talk, talk.

"Well I'm just competing at one Pay Per View, for the biggest company there is in the Universe and that's the XWF. Shame on you for making it look like you give a rats ass to the XWF. Vinnie should expel you. Better yet, I should be the one to expel you. Because I'm the one giving a rats ass about the XWF."

Mastermind looked back at the bottle of bourbon and shook his head.

"No I'm not going to stoop to your level, and drink that bourbon. I already did that a week or so ago, and it cost me time with my mentor. But this time, I will spend time taking you down, and taking you out. I am coming to Bad Medicine and I will give you dose of your own medicine and make you drink your own blood and then I will take you out. Doctor's orders.

"So go on continue focusing on 3 Pay Per Views, stop giving a shit about me, and I'll make sure you find out the true antidote of what it is like when you are going to face me. Bad Medicine, Bobby, will be the last time, you put your name down for more than one Pay Per View at any given time,"

Mastermind gets up and walks away. Away from the glass and the bottle of Bourbon. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub