Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Back to the Past (RP 4)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-11-2013, 11:30 AM

Act 7: Shining a Light

12:00 AM

LA

???

Stumbling into Luca 's apartment, the man's legs feel as though they could give out at any possible second. His head heavy and leaning to the left side. Kicking off his shoes, he doesn't even think to shut the door before continuing further into the main room. Laying on the floor in plain view is a laptop computer, which he walks toward.

Picking up the computer and placing it on his lap as he sits down on the chair set off on the left side of the room, he flips the screen up and presses the power button. He opens a new word document, cracks his knuckles, and begins to type.

So, I guess I should probably write down something about myself, with the possibility of an untimely death becoming more and more likely with each passing day. I mean, I always planned on writing something like this, but never this soon. Oh well, no use complaining over shit that's already done.

About time I introduce myself, huh? No, not yet. I know quite a bit about the life of one Luca Arzegotti, stuff he most certainly wouldn't want anyone to know. Now, wouldn't you all like to know more about that motherfucker? If you just answered yes, you're weirder than he is. Oh well, nothing we can do about that, can we?

The first thing you need to get to understand Luca is that he was and still isn't the type to rely on the support of others. Knowing others always seemed to water down the experience, after watching Red vs. Blue for so long, he started to equate himself to the character of Church, really.

Now, if you aren't too familiar with that comparison, don't fret.

There's an easier way for me to show you Luca's descent, in the form of personal stories of his past. Stay with me here, it may get a little confusing. The only advice I can give you is that no certain story is more important than the next, and that they aren't actually going to flow in any order. Why can't I just say stuff in order?

Because, half the fun is piecing it together yourself.

The first story you need to know? Allow me to take you back a few years...

...Okay, more like eight or so years. Still not too far back, if you really think about it.

Act 8: Shut the Door

Midday, Noon o clock

Albany, New York

Supposedly Eight Years ago

The old Arzegotti home stood on the edge of quiet and dead silence as the screen door opened. In stepped a man who looks vaguely like Luca does now, only with a much greater amount of stress visible on his face. Sitting in a chair in the kitchen that Luca's father stepped into is Luca's mother, not paying any attention to the man who just stepped in. He walks closer to her, and nods as she looks up. The slight scowl on her face disappears and twists into a grin.

He walks through the kitchen into a narrow hallway. The walls feel as though they could close even further any second inside this hall that is already a claustrophobic's worst nightmare.

Off the tile onto a hardwood floor he steps, into the living room of the Arzegotti household. The TV he walked in front of was playing a DVRed rerun of the West Wing. Sitting on the couch that he was walking towards was a teenager, his eyes fixed on the screen. The man with Luca's face crouched next to him, clearing his throat to grab the young man's attention.

"Wha? Oh, hey dad."

Luca sits up straighter, his eyes turn from the screen to his father. The crouching man's eyes appear to be bloodshot, red and puffy.

"Son, I have some bad news."

Oh no, Luca hated bad news. Not really for any reason of the news itself, just because it seemed like his father always had bad news in store for him. If he really thought back at this point, he would be able to recall that almost all of his conversations with his father this week had started with those words.

"Well, what is it?"

The words came out fast, impatient. At this point he really didn't care what it was, he was just glad to be talking to someone who would listen to him for a change. His mom always seemed to have something else on her mind, and he wasn't one to push his problems on friends.

"I'm, going to be gone for a long time."

Oh well, Luca thought. His dad was always gone for some reason or another. One thing that seemed off was that he didn't immediately say why this time. Most of the time he would think up some stupid excuse that Luca would shoot down as quick as he thought it up, followed by him telling the fourteen year old what was really happening. Luca already knew more than some Heiman's associates at this point. Maybe that's what made it that much easier for Heiman to brainwash him into doing his bidding.

"How long? A week or so?"

The father's eyes began to water again. His hands rushed to the top of his head to brush the tears away, but not fast enough for Luca not to notice. The young man sat there, concerned. He had never seen his father in tears before right now, something was very wrong here.

"Years, forever maybe. I'm the fall guy for a double murder that Heiman orchestrated."

"You can't be! You have a family to take care of! Heiman of all people should realize that!"

"Well, he doesn't. I'm sorry. I can't get out of this one Luca, take care of your mother for me."

With that, he walked out of the room, back through the hallway, and out of the door that led to the outside from the kitchen. Back in the living room, Luca's face began to turn beet red. His hands were shaking, he couldn't hide his anger this time.

You can't always suppress your feelings.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post