Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
into the myst
John Madison Jr. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

11-18-2022, 04:49 PM

I busted Jessica Myst aka Jenny Myst spewing black fluid all over the chicken nuggets in catering. I know Covid is over and all, but I wish Jenny would be more considerate to those who might have the auto immune diseases. I grab the little girl by her barbie doll waste and throw her as far away from catering as possible. I didn't care that she was the X-Treme Champion. At this point, I'm just looking out for the boys since diseases can spread like a wildfire in this type of environment. 

I didn't plan on pinning her, but if she's already down I might as well pin her. Let this be a lesson to you Jessica.

1 2
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Madison Jr.'s post:
Charlie Nickles (11-18-2022)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-18-2022, 06:02 PM

Getting up in a bit off a tiff, she realized she wasn't even phased. Or injured. Or anything really. It was like getting bumped by a toddler. The only thing that went through her mind wasn't pain but rather, THE AUDACITY. 

HOW DARE HE NOT APPRECIATE THE MYST SECRET SAUCE 

Jenny realized that the babyman was on top of him, and quickly came to her senses. 

JENNY KICKS OUT

She laughs as Madison Jr., cries. 

"Another cheap attack. You tried this at the haunted house too. You're a punk, and you'll never hold this title. In FACT, since you want a piece of me and this so much, how about you put those Tag Titles up on the next Savage? That is if you and the the bimbo are still champs by then."

She kicks him in the nuts and spits black goo all over his face. 

"Happy Thanksgiving, cock-knock"
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-19-2022, 09:09 PM

Kick out

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-28-2022, 02:16 PM

Charlie gets off of Jenny and drops some more onions into the myst making Chris Chaos cry (alliteration)

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-28-2022, 03:29 PM

FUNNY GUY YOU ARE 

KICKOUT
Hate Post Like Post