Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Your Hair Grow Back Yet?
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-17-2022, 09:19 PM

Charlie Nickles walks around the backstage area until he sees a locker room that reads 'Not Chris Chaos'. Intrigued, he opens the forbidden door. CHRIS CHAOS IS THERE!

Oh wait, no, it's just a small child with a mental disability I need not mention. Charlie scratches his head before walking out into the hallway and spotting Jenny Myst. The Nickleman walks up to her with a chuckle and places his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, has your hair grown back yet?"

The Nickleman lifted his hand up to Jenny's hair, pulling it back. Realistically speaking, her hair would not fully be grown back yet after the BOB shaving she endured just a few short menstrual cycles ago. The Nickleman looks with great intrigue at Jenny's head after pulling her hair, never once trying to pin her for the belt.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-17-2022, 09:46 PM

Jenny looks a bit perplexed and a little off put by this hairy, smelly man standing in her dressing room. She small midget she had tagging along with her was hiding under the chair in the corner. This man was scary to small, vulnerable people. That's about it, though. 

Jenny smiles at him, knowing she had to speak slowly for a troglodyte of this nature to fully understand. She stands up, pulling her hair back down. She offers Mr. Nickels as seat, and pours him a cup of water from one of those doctors office waiting room container spouts. He declines, because he doesn't drink water. Just ask his gut. 

He does, however, take a seat. 

"I know that normal life is difficult for you, so I am going to speak slowly. Yes, my hair is in the process of growing back, and yes this is a periwig. Yes, you are still as uncreative and annoying as ever. How does being third place feel? How did it feel to not only have ANOTHER L to Mark Flynn but to watch me come out of the match winning back a title, or should I say YET ANOTHER title that you've FAILED to hold in your career--and being the single biggest disappointment on this roster? 

I have risen from my challenges and gotten better from them. You got punched in the mouth for 12 rounds and kept sticking your chin out for more. You're either the toughest S.O.B on this roster or the dumbest. Either way, I know you aren't here without a catch. I know you aren't here just to ask about my hair, so let me spare you the effort. Keep those calories big boy, I know moving any faster than a banana slug is going to keep you in the trainers room with an oxygen mask for an extended stay. I'd hate to have you miss the Pay Per View! I am so looking forward to seeing you drop the pass one more time on the big stage and lose to Ned Kaye. Speaking of hair, that boy's got the best hair in the business. Not gonna lie, kinda jelly! So, here.....let me help you.....figured I owe ya one for the whole Goldie fiasco....."

Jenny finishes her triangle cup of water and crushes it in her palm. She gets up from the chair and walks to the middle of the room. Putting on an Emmy worthy acting job, she flops down in the center of the room and puts a leg in the air. 

"DIEGO! Get over here and count!"

The small person flies out from under the chair and slaps the floor once......

Twice....

.........Jenny then flops like a fish out of water, metaphorically kicking out of the phantom pin. 

"There....I kicked out. Pin attempt failed......just like everything else you do. Now, if you don't mind, Diego is going to go back to painting my toe nails. I'll be sure to send you a newsletter when my hair is fully back in. Trust me, you'll be the first to know." 

She ushers the smelly man out of her dressing room and begins to spray Febreeze all over. As she shuts the door a lightbulb goes off and she immediately re-opens it. She takes down the "NOT CHRIS CHAOS" sign and Diego hands her a new one. She hangs it up on the door and slams it shut. 

The new sign reads: 

JENNY KICKS OUT
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-17-2022)