Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 12:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Day Of Reckoning (RP#4)
Jake Willis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-10-2013, 09:42 AM

The scene opens up to just outside the Staples Center, the location of tonight's Warfare. You can see thousands of fans, who are beginning to line up, waiting for the doors to open. The feeling amongst the fans is electric, as this Warfare promises to be one of epic proportions. Suddenly a black limo pulls into the parking lot, and the fans, out of curiosity begin to make their way towards the limo. Seeing the fans walking towards the limo, security dispatches over to the area to keep the fans back a good distance from the limousine. The limo idles for just a few minutes in the parking lot, before the driver opens his door, steps out, and makes his way to the back driver side door. The drive opens the door, and out steps Jake Willis. Fans begin cheering loudly as he makes his way towards them. Jake, wearing sunglasses, a New York Yankee jersey, and blue jeans, seems unmoved by the cheers of the fans. As he is walking past the fans, towards the building, a drunk fan starts yelling at Jake ...

Drunk fan: Look everybody, it's Jake Willis!! Ooooh, you're going to get your butt handed to you tonight by Dark Cloud! Hope you don't plan on wearing that Yankee jersey during the match, wouldn't want you to get blood on it!

Upon hearing the fan, Jake abruptly stops. He turns slowly around and faces the fan. Jake steps over to the fan, and slowly pulls off his sunglasses, looking down on the fan.

Jake: What did you say?

The fan smiles, and spits up into Jake's face. Jake slowly wipes the spit off his face, and then suddenly throws a right hook across the fans jaw. The drunk fan falls backwards onto the ground as the surrounding fans begin to panic and move quickly away from the brawl. Jake grabs the fan by his hair, and lifts him off the ground. At this time, the security have made their way over to Jake and the drunk fan. Security guards try to pull Jake away from the drunk fan, but Jake pushes the security to the ground.

Jake: I'm going to teach this punk a lesson!

Jake pulls the fan by the hair into the arena. Jake finds a restroom and opens the door, still pulling the fan by the hair behind him. They go into a stall where Jake stuffs the fans head in the toilet, and pushes down on the lever. Jake then gives him a swift kick in the rear before leaving the restroom. As Jake is leaving the restroom, he looks into the camera and begins speaking ...

Jake: You see what happened to this fan? This is what happens to anyone who tries to cross me! You don't talk trash about me, and you definitely don't spit in my face! Dark Cloud, wherever you're hiding, I really hope you were watching this. This is just a taste of what you're going to go through tonight. I am going to take your body, and I am going to rip you a part limb by limb. I'll put it you this way Cloudy, when I'm done with you, they will need your dental records to identify who you are. I am going to make you suffer, I am going to inflict so much pain on you that you will want to die. But, I won't let you die, because then that would be an escape for you, and I am not about to let you escape from what you have coming to you. Oh, and don't think for a moment that you won't even show up tonight. If you don't show up, I will hunt you down, and if I have to hunt you down, you're pain will be that much worse. Tonight I will crush any dreams that you have of ever succeeding in this company. Tonight I am making it my mission to end your career. I will be using you as an example to everyone else in this company of what happens to those who step in the ring with me. I don't just fight to win, I fight to destroy. I fight to end careers, I fight to crush dreams. Tonight Cloudy, tonight is the night of your reckoning. Tonight, I will be reigning judgment down on your head. Tonight, I am your dream crusher, I am your reckoning.

Jake glares menacingly into the camera before turning and walking away. The camera then turns towards the fan, who is being attended to by paramedics. Finally, the camera fades.

[Image: JakeWillis.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post