Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Gilmour is my plump meat-a-balllll
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2013, 09:20 AM

• I just caught Peter Gilmour trying to peep while I was changing after soccer practice. He totally almost saw my junk but I turned just in time so all he got was an ass shot.

Yeah he still got hard from it but at least I don't feel quite as violated as if he had seen my sweaty dick and balls.

Shame on you, Peter. You better believe I'm going to bend you over my knee and spank you while you say all kinds of mean, incoherent things really loud and angry sounding. Tee hee.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-10-2013, 06:27 PM

dean u sick fuck the only thing bending over is you after I break your neck then i might go so far as break your penis! and not in the way u might think.. i dont swing that way !

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2013, 08:32 AM

:MM 17 31707 1:
You worthless piss bag -- you're just going to get ripped open and spilled all over my ring. There's nothing more to it and the next day everyone will have already forgotten the name. . . .wait a minute what's that name again? Oh right, right; I'm talking about that Dean pansy with all the sugar in his shorts. Don't worry, XWF, we'll shake him out and toss his wrapper away.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-11-2013)