Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage - November 12th 2022
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-13-2022, 01:42 AM

(11-13-2022, 01:27 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(11-12-2022, 11:01 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
"I told you that Marf couldn't beat me in that ring. Never has (as Flynn pointed out--thanks bud!) and never will. He used his assault and theft of me, and our back and forth this week, to put himself as a pin on management's map for a week. More than he's used to. So he gets a TV Title shot at Bad Medicine. Perhaps I should be happy for him? So I'll do that...I'll be happy for him.

Marf......enjoy my sloppy seconds.

Your Highness of Violence has arrived. The Queen of X-Treme is back in her rightful spot at the top, and all is right in the universe.

I took a ride down that Optimal Path, and I've seen the light. Chris and I have an ally in Mark Flynn, a reliable and dangerous one at that. Elijah Martin has become a monster......OUR monster. I have found my place in the food chain, at least for now.

I vow, at this moment, to never have what happened to me with Marf fucking Swaysons happen again. You can try, but you will fail. You want this title, beat me. Actually beat me. Stoop to my level of violence and bring me to within an inch of my life--as I look around this roster I don't see anyone with the intestinal fortitude to do so.

Soak it up, get your phone's ready and save this as your background screen for a long time to come.

The X-Treme Title is back where it belongs."

[Image: lgqfxZ0.jpg]

lol that's more than Mark Flynn let you talk during your "shared" promo!

"Whats the matter Char Char? Yet ANOTHER loss to Mark Flynn in the history books got you saltier than anchovies on a warm summer day? Or is it that YOU were the one who hand delivered me to the title picture when all I wanted to do was have fun and feel whole again....totally expecting me to fall on my face, Nickels style....only to have me be the face of Savage once again and be the name everyone loves to say while you floundered away in the Universal Title mud puddle? Flynn knows what he is doing, clearly, and he also has the utmost faith in ME to get the job done. Does anyone have faith in you to do anything but shit talk, lose big matches, and blame everyone else for your shortcomings?

Oh yeah, we have faith in that. 

How about you worry about keeping the belt you have because lord knows once its gone, you'll spend a year failing to get it back again. 

Give Connie a kiss for me, and then tell her naming belts is stupid. 

K thanks, byeeee."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saturday Night Savage - November 12th 2022 - by Jenny Myst - 11-13-2022, 01:42 AM