Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I fucking hate this shit
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-06-2022, 04:51 PM

Jenny sees Marf celebrating his cheap win on an ambush attack, making sweet sweet love to a title he didn't earn. He can't beat her one on one, and he knows it, so he took the cheap, desperate way out. Jenny kicks him where his nuts are supposed to be and puts a foot on his chest.

An underpaid XWF ref appears out of nowhere. Lemme guess, it's John Bihl?

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Marf (11-06-2022)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-06-2022, 05:07 PM

Marf kicks out with enough force to send Jenny flying into the wall. Marf gets back to his feet while Jenny scrambles to hers. She goes to whine some more but Marf kicks her where nuts shouldn’t be and down the bitch goes.

Sorry I followed the rules and beat your sorry, whiny ass. Title or no title I will happily face you one on one anytime. Take me on at Bad Medicine if you want. I’m not hiding, you know where to find me. Now go fix your wig, gutter troll.

Marf leaves at this point because the smell of rotting dead fish has become too overwhelming for him…
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marf's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-06-2022)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-06-2022, 05:10 PM

(11-06-2022, 05:07 PM)Marf Said: Marf kicks out with enough force to send Jenny flying into the wall. Marf gets back to his feet while Jenny scrambles to hers. She goes to whine some more but Marf kicks her where nuts shouldn’t be and down the bitch goes.

Sorry I followed the rules and beat your sorry, whiny ass. Title or no title I will happily face you one on one anytime. Take me on at Bad Medicine if you want. I’m not hiding, you know where to find me. Now go fix your wig, gutter troll.

Marf leaves at this point because the smell of rotting dead fish has become too overwhelming for him…

Let's get through Savage first as the stip is gonna flip now, and all I have to do is pin your sorry ass and actually EARN the title.
Hate Post Like Post