Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Television Dreams
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-03-2022, 12:31 PM

[Image: tumblr_pm9wa83isO1ul9rhmo3_540.gif]

Thanksgiving 2022

We open to Geri Vayden washing dishes as her daughter, Makayla, plays on the floor. Derrick Vayden comes in and wraps his arms around Geri’s waste. The matriarch of the Vayden family smirks as she dries her hands on a green hand towel. She turns and faces her husband as the two embrace and kiss one another. The two had recently been running pretty well as a tag team in BWF as The Kingdom. Derrick’s phone rings as he answers it.

”Hello? Yes this is he. Oh. Ok boss. I understand.”

Derrick looks at his wife with a somber look on his face. He looks down at Makayla as he shakes his head. He speaks, this time softer than before.

”That was David Slayton from BWF. The company has ceased operations. We are both without a job.”

Geri, tears welling in her eyes, looks to Makayla, then to Derrick. She shakes her head.

”No. I can always go back to XWF. I am tired of being made out to be a mockery anymore. Time to take that place seriously. I am a former Anarchy Champion, a former Internet Champion, and a former Shooting Stars Champion. Let me call up Vinnie. He will get me back in, somehow someway.”

Geri steps to the other room as she pulls her cell phone out. She finds Vinnie’s number, conveniently labled “Asshole V” as she dials the number. She lets it ring a bit as she gets the voicemail.

”Hey it’s Vinnie Lane. I am unable to come to the phone because well who fucking knows. Leave a message.”

Geri breathes and speaks after the beep.

”Vinnie, Geri Vayden here. I know it has been a while but I am ready to sign a new contract, if you will have me. Let me know. Thanks.”

She hangs up as the scene fades to black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Geri smirks as she looks into the camera set up on her dresser. Her face is contorted like only she can.

”Isiah King. The Television Champion. You would think he has the upper hand as the defending champion and as the man who will choose the stipulation. Little did he, or anyone expect, that Geri Vayden would be back. I am a former Anarchy Champion. I am a former Internet Champion. I am a former Shooting Star Champion. Want to know what I am capable of in the ring? Ask Jenny Myst. I pushed her to every limit she knew. I made her better. I made her what she is. King, by taking this title off of you I will push you the limits you never knew you had. There is no chance in hell you are getting by Mastermind let alone me. I am a legitimate threat. I am a world class athlete. I was a gold medal winning gymnast. I was someone who was looked up to long before anyone knew who you were. I was an American hero and now I am a world hero. I am someone you should want to be like.”

Geri stands up and begins walking back and forth.

”When I want something I take it. That is how Derrick and I ended up together. We were enemies turned friends turned lovers. I wanted him and now I have him. What do I want this holiday season? I want the XWF Television Title and I will stop at nothing to get it. Pick whatever silly ass stipulation you want King, it won’t matter as I am the spoiled brat who always gets what she wants. I won’t give up until I end your reign. I was given this opportunity because the management of XWF knows what I can do and what I bring to the table. You have to realize by now who I am. You have to realize the dedication I have to this sport. You have to realize that I love gold and it loves me. I am coming for you King. Are you ready for the Goddess of Ganja?”

Geri stands up and turns her camera off. It was obvious that she was geared up and ready to return.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Geri Vayden is seen in the gym doing some bicep curls. She was working on getting back into XWF shape as well as shaping herself up for the LFL. She had recently signed a contract with both. She counts out each rep.

”8…
9…
10…”

With that she exhales and sets the dumbbells down. She looks in the mirror and poses as she is starting to see her muscles being more toned than ever before. She smiles from ear to ear. She looks into the camera in front of her.

”I remember my first match in XWF was against Melanie Childs a follower of the Mastermind himself. Now you can say you are a Mastermind all you want but seeing as Bobby Bourbon outsmarted you I don’t think that name fits anymore. For the rest of the next two weeks I will simply refer to you as Cupcake.

You see, Cupcake, you don’t belong in the ring with a high flying technician like me and a massive celebrity like Isaiah King. Do everyone a favor and just don’t show up and let mommy and daddy fight it out. You need not concern yourself in grown up business. I started in this business in 2019 as an 18 year old kid. Now I am a twenty two year old woman who is out to prove she still belongs with the big boys. You have never been a concern of anyone in this business really. You need not concern yourself with the Television Title. It is above you. You are so far below the mark that King and I are at that you simply cannot see us. We are dots in the sky much like the stars that shine above us. You need not worry about me or King. You need to stay in your lane and realize that you simply don’t matter to anyone.”

Geri goes back to her workout as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Brooke Hernandez's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-03-2022), Charlie Nickles (12-04-2022), Marf (12-03-2022), Prince Adeyemi (12-08-2022), Theo Pryce (12-17-2022)