Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 10/26/22 - Results
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-26-2022, 08:12 PM

10 - 26 - 2022

[Image: x9sL7ff.png]

LIVE FROM AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER

DALLAS, TEXAS

NED KAYE
- vs -
FINN KÜHN
- vs -
GOTH
Triple Threat Match - 1 RP

PETER VAUGHN ©
- vs -
CHARLIE NICKLES
Warfare Rules
Champ's advantage - Peter Vaughn may pick the stip in his FIRST RP

The Warfare theme blares as the camera pans around the American Airlines Center. An already raucous Dallas crowd is featured on device screens the whole world over and the electricity of their excitement is almost palpable for the nights events.

Before Pip and Heather's voices are heard, a graphic pops up the on Xtron and television screens that solicits a large and sudden pop from those in attendance.

[Image: r37p3eu.png]

PC: Oh my God Heather! It's true! The rumours are true!

HHL: It seems so Pip! Last Warfare are new Xtreme Champion was given a challenge by the Goth and the murmurs have been she would be here tonight with her response!"

PC: OPA to that Heather! Warfare appearances are rare for the Goddess but by Jove we will see her tonight. I for one, and from the reaction of these people, am not alone in being super stoked for that!

HHL: By Jove Pip? That's the Roman...

PC: It doesn't matter Know It All! The important thing is Atara Raven is here and the man who laid down the gauntlet, Goth is in our first match of the night!

HHL: That's right Pip, and that match is next up and we should start seeing the comp.....no wait what this.....

[Image: jn10lc3.png]

Pip and Heather go quiet as the Xtron comes to life again. The backstage area is revealed where a set of headlights reveal the gloss black Skoda Kodiaq pulling in.

PC: Who's this? Is it....do you..

The camera pans in as a door opens. A multitude of accented voices can be heard speaking fluent Greek before a feminine foot hits the ground. The camera pans up the length of a leg for what seems an eternity before finally settling on the face of the Xtreme Champion, Atara Raven.

The crowd goes crazy as Aphrodite Incarnate leaves the vehicle clearly still talking to another passenger hidden behind the metal and tinted glass of the vehicle. Another foot hits the ground and the visage of another woman hits the screen.

HHL: Well there she is Pip and she's not alone.

PC: Shut Up Heather and look! I can't believe it! I can't believe it! She's on Warfare! Atty brought her to Warfare!

The crowd pops again as Osira Themis fully exits the vehicle and follows Atara off screen, but not before another foot peaks from beneath the car door.

HHL: Wow Pip! Atty and Osira. The Xtreme Champion didn't come without back up and for good reason. She's under constant threat of opponents trying to pry that Xtreme title.....

PC: Shut Up Heather and look! I'm gonna die! I'm not tall enough for this level of excitement! It's her! She's on Warfare! Atty brought her to Warfare!

There's another roar from the crowd just as exuberant the first two but there enough ooohs and boos mixed in that set an ominous tone. Agrippina Themis, one half of the Madness Gemini Champions exits the vehicle and is quickly followed by her partner, the oldest sister, Desdemona Themis. The camera trails the sister group as they march through arena.

PC: It's the Greek Squad Heather! All four of them. She didn't just bring backup, she brought the whole shebang. THEMIS PALAESTRA IS IN THE BUILDING. OPA!

HHL: Xtreme Champion. The Madness Gemini Champions and a former mixed martial arts Bantamweight champion in GCC. That's a lot of muscle for a simple response Pip. These sister's, we've seen, don't hesitate to stoop to low levels for wins.

PC: They're managed by the GOAT, James Raven. What do you expect! Everything the man touches turns gold. We're about to lay eyes on the purest and closest link to the origin of our sport. A pedigree like no other. Genetics, athletics, all the etics!

Pip is cut off suddenly when the arena lights dim for a the entrance ramp to emphasized by an array of colors and spotlights. There's a moments hush that spans the crowd only for it manifest into another Richter registering eruption of noise when that first hint of bass hits the PA. The Xtron starts up the vignette, the pyro, the pageantry, everyone knows what's coming.

One by one the sisters appear on stage taking a place shoulder to shoulder on the ramp. Exuding quiet confidence, it's Bad Bitch Genre with Mediterranean flare walking down the ramp. 4 Sister. Three Belts. One Ring. It's All Greek to Dallas Bay-Bay

[Image: jVqsJ04.jpg]

It's Club American Lines in the arena as the women take the ring, everybody bouncing in time with the music. Being coached by Themis Palaestra, taking too much air time than required, it's all skeet skeet skkrt fun until eventually the music fades and everything stalls as Atara is handed a mic.

It's goosebump anticipation now and Dallas watches with baited breath in anticipation as she raises the mic to her lips. A honeyed rasp pours like ambrosia through the PA.

[Image: y0asAFk.png]

Catchphrase pop poured down during a small Atara pause.

"I want to apologize to the XWF fans for not having done this sooner, for not letting you be apart of the Relentless celebrations, but in my defense between motherhood, wifedom, and just normal Atty day to day, I've been a little preoccupied handing out L's to the 24/7 challengers so I reached out to my sister's here to make sure this goes off without a hitch."

"The reason I'm out here we all know is that at last Warfare Gary Goth issued his little challenge with his what if's and his self projections and everyone wants to know my response. Well.....Goth....after some thought, mulling over all the scenarios you brought up my response... "

Dramatic Pause.

"My response is....."

"What If....what if..."

"What If Your Mom had swallowed?"

HHL: Oh my God...

PC: Hahahahaha!

"What if Harry hadn't met Sally? What if Jack had made it on that door? What if Vinnie finally married Roxy Cotton? What if Charlie Nickels actually won a Universal Title match? What if your wife was alive? What if...."

"What if you suck my massive, gargantuan, titanic, swinging, LADY DI*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*!"

"What if you take that piss baby relevance Skata and play prostate pocket pool with it. I'm always relevant Dove! I lose and win matches the same as you, my relevance only factors inside the ring by amounts of asses that see it!"

"WE.....WE...do not second guess the outcome of Relentless. One walked out Champion. One walked out an exposed broken down has been who's ego has apparently been blowed up by some yes boy in the back."

"Don't get it twisted sweetheart. It wasn't close. You can't change it, there's is no What IF...well maybe one."

"What If...you actually the understood the effin assignment! You're ineptitude lost you that match and your ineptitude is keeping this title firmly around my waist."

"It's 24/7 Goth. You don't ask for a shot at it. You come get it. There's no line, no que, no permission. Just a malaka with the courage to pull the trigger and seize the moment. Something you can't do."

"It's the Xtreme title Goth. No rules. It's all comers in every stipulation and match type. If you can't get it done in a triple threat, if you need a fair playing field. You want better odds...better chances....eff back off to wherever you came from ."

"I've damn near been ***** in this ring. I've damn near been murdered in this ring. I've been stripped in this ring. I've almost had neck broke in this ring. I've had mace sprayed on my effin ***** in this ring. Chairs, tables, boxing, MMA, kidnapped, jumped by space clowns! All in this ring. Don't come at me with that mano y mano level field bullshit! Adapt and overcome."

"You want a shot. You want me to believe you're on my level....survive until Bad Medicine."

"But Goth.....

.....What if You Don't"

With a thud, Atty mic drops as their music again and the Themis crew make their leave with less than similar fanfare to when they arrived.

HHL: "Hello everyone and welcome to Wednesday Night Warfare! We have a great show for you here tonight.

PC: "Yup, Will be kicking things off with a triple threat match that features three of XWF's best talent as they look to impress and separate themselves from the competition.

HHL: " Yes they will and the fans in attendance will benefit from it as I'm sure they will give us a great classic match-up."

PC: Well we also got a Supercontinental Championship match….

The commentary teams get interrupted as Rock You Like A Hurricane
Song by Scorpions plays over the speakers and the fans give a mixed reaction to the theme song of The Slayer Bam Miller as he comes from behind the curtains with Chris Page at his side. Bam drinks a beer as they walk down the rampant then gives a couple of fans the bird as they boo at him while Page just smirks and ignores the noise.

HHL: Well last time we saw these two they were in a heated situation with Theo Pryce and Jason Cashe and it just seems to get worse between these four men but the real bad blood is between Cashe and Bam.

PC: Yeah these guys have been having a slow simar rivalry for months now and last Savage they came to blows and you can bet that tonight they're going to take it to a new level because a microphone in Bam Miller's hand is a dangerous one.

Bam Miller and Chris Page step inside the ring and look around the arena before motioning for a microphone. A staff member hands one to Chris Page who acts like he's going to speak first but instead hands it to The Slayer.

Bam Miller: You know the last couple of months I've had a small annoyance I've tried to ignore for some time now but then that annoyance started to get louder and bolder with their actions has now turned into a problem and that problem is Jason Cashe!

Some fans give a couple of cheers at the sound of his anime, but some also give a couple of boos, which makes Bam smile a little.

Bam Miller: Yeah I think he's a bitch too but the problem is he thinks I'm someone from his past that won't bite back when he barks. Yeah, Cashe's biggest asset is his biggest weakness he runs his mouth every second he can get but also writes check he can't cash and he done wrote a BIG ASS CHECK WITH ME THAT I PLAN TO CASH IN!!

Bam looks serious as can be as he stares into the camera with fire in his eyes and then passes the microphone over to a more calm collected Chris Page.

CHRIS PAGE: Let me see if I can remember how to do this…

Chris states before shifting his undivided toward the hard camera.

CHRIS PAGE: Jason Cashe.

He pauses for a moment before simply shaking his head before he states.

CHRIS PAGE: For a guy that can’t keep my name out of his mouth the LAST thing he’s doing is trying to get me in the ring because if he was he would have thrown that in with his sophmoric tweets… and yet, here I am… but where are you?

Bam shrugs his shoulders as Chris continues.

CHRIS PAGE: Oh yeah, you’re back there greasing Theo’s knob.

The crowd erupts with boos as Chris continues to speak over them.

CHRIS PAGE: I assure you I have A LOT to say about the state of the XWF now versus where it was when I was at the top of the heap, and while I am def punching down my appearing on this or ANY XWF program I am willing to do everyone in this equation a solid. We’ve seen this issue between you and Bam starting to escalate, and what better place than BAD MEDICINE!

This draws a pop from the crowd.

CHRIS PAGE: Hold on to your tits now because I’m not proposing Bam vs Jason, oh no. I’m proposing BAM MILLER… and CHRIS PAGE versus JASON CASHE and any member of that Trilogy that’s sunken faster than the titanic! Allow me to beat you to the punch, Mr. Cashe, because should you accept, the last thing you’re going to do is call my name again.

The screen flickers, switching to the inside of a toilet bowl. A long, beefy turd sits half sunken, half floating in the depths of the water. Both Chris Page and Bam turn to the screen and look confused.

JASON CASHE: This is a piece of shit.

Finally the screen moves from the toilet and focuses on the face of Jason Cashe.

JASON CASHE: This shit has a few purposes. It is first and foremost how I feel about both of you. What you've done in that ring, other rings, doesn't matter, I think you're shit. Maybe polished but a polished turd is still very much shit.

It was obvious that neither Page nor Bam were fond of Cashe's words.

JASON CASHE: Now, now.. Let me be fair! It too represents how well I have performed these last few months in XWF. I have been a HOT MESS! I have been that slimy, loose stool that you get after eating far too much spicy food. I have been just SHEEEEEIT! I'm as aware of this as anyone!

Between the laughs from the audience and the agreement from Page as he and Bam exchange words between themselves. Cashe adds to his rant.

JASON CASHE: With that said? I would LOVE to be your date for the Prom! Consider yourself roofied..

Out from the back as fans are erupting, comes Theo Pryce. Chris Page presses against the ropes waving, begging for Theo to come to the ring.

The fans roar in a popped cheer as Jason Cashe comes racing out from the back, passing Theo and beelining to the ring. He dives under the bottom rope and immediately begins getting stomped out by both Bam Miller and Chris Page. Shoving through the kicks, Cashe gets up and Page blasts him with a huge right! Cashe stumbles back and rockets forward with a right of his own. Bam crashes into him as the two overwhelm the DiOGee.

Theo begins taking off his nice suit jacket and drapes it over the railing. The fans were creaming with anticipation as one of the men in charge was climbing the steel stairs to enter the ring. Chris Page turns and places all his focus on Theo, waving him to enter the ring and fight him. Begging for it. Cashe hits Bam with an uppercut but a whole SQUAD of Security flood the ring keeping the 4 men apart from each other as the show goes to commercial.

We cut backstage to one of the men’s locker rooms. A wide shot shows the King in Rags, Finn Kuhn sitting on a stool in front of a recessed cherry wood locker. His gnarled fingers lace a long black string through a shiny new wrestling boot, the word “FINN” written vertically down its side. Kuhn is dressed in full ring gear, not in rags, but in stylized pants and a sleeveless Finn Kuhn t-shirt. White tape already around his wrists and across a couple knuckles. His arms glisten, baby oil already applied to make his muscles really pop. His oiled hair hangs down in front of his eyes as he pulls the strings on a boot tight.

A knock on the door.

“Come on in.” Finn calls out.

A bald head and set of dark sunglasses peek in. It’s Finn’s part-time-friend part-time-enemy, Buster Gloves. Fresh off of a match at WGWF where he sustained an eye injury. “Hey Finn. Mind if I come in?”

“Be my guest.” Finn says without even looking up.

Buster isn’t dressed for action. He’s dressed in Khaki jeans with a black button up polo, the XWF logo embroidered on the breast in a powder blue. The sunglasses on his face hide damage that’s been done to his left eye. Evidence of bruising and stitches is visible. The card doesn’t list a match for Buster. In fact, it doesn’t list very many televised matches at all, but Buster showed up anyway. He’s either here to kiss some asses in an attempt to get better booking, or he’s here on a fact-finding mission. Maybe he’s up to no good. Only time will tell.

Ironically, Buster’s next match (anywhere) is against Finn Kuhn in the beautiful paradise of Hawaii. It really is a shame that the trip to the tropical island has to be for business and not for pleasure, but when the Tara Fenix Charity Event started recruiting talent to raise money for charity, both Buster and Finn couldn’t resist the opportunity to contribute. The match at the TFCE, while contentious, has garnered quite a bit of interest. Partially because it is a rematch of a close match they had just weeks ago, and partially because it’s Finn’s first match outside the umbrella of the XWF, but mostly because both men are so well liked by audiences as two of the cleanest babyfaces left in the business. The event suits them both.

Just for context, the tape shows that both men were cheated out of a clean finish at Back to Relentless. They won’t be cheated like that again. Not on neutral ground when very little is at stake. This time around; win, lose, or draw; a charity benefits from the action. It’s an exhibition event, in the purest sense of the word. In light of the positivity surrounding that event, Finn and Buster have been amicable and willing to work with each other for the greater good. However, conflict still bubbles underneath the surface.

“Any luck figuring out who’s been screwing with us?” says Buster quite matter-of-factly.

Finn smirks on one side of his face and shakes his head on the other. “Nothing new since what I told you on Savage. Somebody in the truck got paid off. Still don’t know by who. Still don’t know why.”

Buster speaks candidly, scanning the ceiling tiles and partition walls, evading eye contact. “I’ve been giving a lot of thought. We both know that neither of us quit that match, right?”

Finn pursues Buster’s eyes and grants him a nod before exhaling. “Sure…”

Buster turns his hands over to expose his palms. “And it’s pretty obvious that there really wasn’t anything at stake for the winner. Right?”

Finn’s head craned around as he looked away almost out of shame. “Maybe not for you. That was an important match for me.”

The bald wrestler cocks his head to the side. “Well, you got the W… Has it done anything for you? Neither one of us has won a match since it happened.”

An eyebrow rises. “I see your point.”

“Whoever wanted to sabotage this match is just playing games with us. This person, or PERSONS, has reach. Access. Influence. And they want to make sure that the good guys never get out from underneath the mid-card ceiling. This… person…didn’t even need to beat us in a match to be successful. They derailed both our campaigns without as much as a chop.”

Finn pauses for a moment, choosing his words as he looked at Buster. “What, you think you know who’s behind this?”

“I don’t know. But I can tell you this. Whoever it is… is afraid of losing… to either one of us. And they will do anything to make sure that doesn’t happen. Because for one of the good guys to beat them clean will turn their entire world upside down. If we win, the house of cards falls down.”

An almost-forced half-smile makes its way onto Finn’s face as he looks at Buster. “You’re a dramatic one, aren’t you?”

“Yeh. Sorry. I know you have a big match coming up here in a minute. I don’t mean to distract you from your mission or anything. You got this tonight. You’re gonna win this one. I can feel it in my jellies. Bring one home for the good guys.”

“Planning on it,” Finn nodded. “Thanks for the vote of confidence - let me put in some work and then we go to the head of security and get some answers. You have my word. We’re going to figure this out.”

“I know we will. I trust you. I probably shouldn’t. I barely know you. But I trust you.”

Fist bump.

The strong beat of Art of Blade begins to reverberate throughout the arena as the fans begin to get on their feet and cheer for who's about to come out. Before long, the sight of the King in Rags, Finn Kühn, comes out to a strong ovation. He looks out amidst the area, his kingdom for tonight as he smiles.

His pace as he comes down to the ring is slow, even and measured. As the commentators discuss amidst themselves about recent events and the upcoming match, Finn surveys the area one last time as he steps into the ring.

As Art of Blade reaches its chorus, Finn thrusts his arms up to the air, posing passionately for the fans as afterwards he settles into a game face, picking a corner and getting ready for what is to come.

HHL: "A very game Finn Kuhn is coming down the entrance ramp to start us off tonight."

PC: "He had a hell of a fight in the main event last week against Charlie Nickles, and before that, he had a hugely controversial win over Buster Gloves at Relentless!"

HHL: "That's right, Pip! Finn Kuhn may be an underdog in this match, but he has as good a chance as anyone to walk away from this triple threat as the winner."

The entire stadium goes black as the song begins. Slowly, the X-Tron begins to show scarce, glowing embers, the light of each one illuminating smoke growing at the entrance of the ramp. As the song continues, more embers are seen until a large fire is displayed on the screen. The ramp then glows Ned's famous blue, revealing a silhouette in the smoke. Slowly stepping from the fog is none other then Notorious Ned Kaye. He stops for a moment, calming himself in front of the clamoring crowd. He lifts an arm, eyeing the stands to watch the many audience members who follow suit. With a single smile, he drops his arm and rushes towards the ring, slipping in from under the bottom rope, picking himself up immediately.

HHL: "And here comes Ned Kaye!"

PC: "The no-longer Notorious Ned Kaye is hoping to turn over a new leaf on this comeback tour!"

HHL: "He's my pick to win this match- he's just such a staple of Warfare, he's been around the block more than enough times to know what's what in this business."

PC: "Ned is an experienced veteran by now, that's for sure!"

Announser: About to enter the arena, standing in at 6’4 and weighing in at 239 pounds!!!

The words fade as we hear the Church bells cling before the guitar riff starts playing along with the choir singing. The music builds up to where finally Corey Taylor can be heard. The name Goth emerges upon the titan tron, but the man only walks out after Corey Taylor can be heard screaming the words: “I’m finally holding on to letting go!!” As explosions go off on the side of the entrance stage. Goth stares at the crowd as his fiancé Melissa emerges behind him.

Announser: Currently residing from Manhattan, New York!!! He is the King of Kings!! Goth!!!!

Goth lifts his head upwards to the ceiling while extending his arms, a smirk emerges upon his face as he listens to the mixed reactions. After a few seconds he looks back ahead of him towards the ring walking slowly, totally ignoring the fans who are trying to touch him as he walks to the steel ringsteps. He gets on the ring apron before opening up the top and middle ring rope for his fiancé Melissa as she steps through them. He then steps in the ring and stares down his opponent/awaits his opponent as his music slowly fades.

HHL: "And here comes GOTH!"

PC: "Goth is a somewhat new signing to the XWF, but he already has some huge marquee wins to his name. Plus, he's won more than his fair share of championship gold in other companies. I think Goth is the favorite to win tonight!"

HHL: "Whoever wins, it's going to be a great one!"

NED KAYE
- vs -
FINN KÜHN
- vs -
GOTH

DING! DING! DING!

The referee calls for the bell as the three wrestlers begin circling each other around the outskirts of the mat. The King in Rags, Finn Kuhn is looking between the two men suspiciously, not quite sure who is going to make the first move. Ned Kaye, too, looks a bit nervous as he watches Finn and Goth watch him. The referee starts issuing some commands, telling the wrestlers to fight- but no one wants to put themselves in harm's way by making the first move.

HHL: "We have a bunch of cerebral assassins in there!"

PC: "We need someone to act barbaric, to really start this threeway action off!"

That's when the biggest man in the ring, the towering Goth, decides to make the first aggressive move! Goth stands several inches taller and is a good deal more muscular than both of his opponents. Goth feigns like he's going to charge towards Finn, only to then make a beeline right towards Ned Kaye! Goth slams Ned into the corner with a big clothesline out of nowhere. Ned gasps in shock, but he has no time to prepare before Goth starts laying into him with body shots, before finishing the combination off with a huge right hand to the head! Ned Kaye looks worse for wear off the bat, and Goth makes him eat an elbow that drops him down to a squatting position in the corner.

HHL: "And Goth is off to the hot start!"

PC: "I think Goth's speed caught Ned off guard! He moves fast for a big man!"

Goth lifts Ned up by the chin and looks set to attack him again, but suddenly Goth lets Ned go and turns around to confront Finn Kuhn, who was kind of just watching all the action unfold from the opposite corner! Goth adorns a smirk as he starts stepping towards Finn.

HHL: "Goth has now set his sights on Finn!"

PC: "He wants to eliminate both competitors right off the bat!"

Finn looks at the big man heading his way, but instead of backing down, Finn puts up a pair of fisticuffs in anticipation! With his back in the corner Finn calls for Goth to 'Come on!' Goth smiles as he finally nears Finn, but before the two men can do anything Ned Kaye has recovered, and he's sprinting out of his corner!

HHL: "And here comes Ned!"

PC: "Goth didn't do nearly enough to keep Kaye down for long!"

Before Goth or Finn know what's happening, Ned charges at both of them and forces them to ram into each other by splashing on Goth's back, forcing both men into the corner! The crowd goes wild as Goth's head completely collides with Finn's, possibly giving both men concussions! Goth conveniently flips around and places his back against Finn's chest as he holds his head in pain. Ned Kaye flips out of the corner and plays to his cheering fans for a few minutes.

HHL: "Ned Kaye has turned the momentum around!"

PC: "Ned Kaye came here to WIN, baby!"

With Goth and Finn groaning in the corner, Ned Kaye does another flip that leads into a charging spear at the corner! Ned's shoulder buries itself in Goth's midsection, causing Goth's body to slam back even harder into Finn's! Ned Kaye backs up out of the corner after the spear, causing Goth to fall to the ground and roll out of the ring. Finn, however, is still upright and groaning in the corner. Ned Kaye looks out to the crowd and starts getting them to clap along to his momentum. After a few seconds of that Ned Kaye cracks a smile before running back and bouncing off the ropes. with some more speed behind him, Ned Kaye charges back at Finn, going for another spear! But Finn sees it coming!

FINN KUHN LIFTS HIMSELF UP BY THE TOP ROPE FOR JUST A MOMEMT, CAUSING NED KAYE TO RAM HIS ELBOW STRAIGHT INTO THE TURNBUCKLE POST!

The sound of bone cracking echoes throughout the arena, as does Ned Kaye's shriek of pain!

HHL: "Quick thinking from Finn!"

PC: "And now Ned's shoulder might just be fucked!"

Before Ned Kaye can back himself out of the corner, Finn Kuhn leans off the top rope and grabs hold of Ned's waist. Then, Finn drags Ned out of the corner and wraps him up for the surprise pin! The referee drops to the mat to make the count!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!

PC: "That was incredibly close! Great thinking from Finn!"

HHL: "But Ned was able to get his injured shoulder up just in time!"

Ned kicks out just in time, freeing himself from Finn's loose grip entirely. Both Ned and Finn scramble back up to their feet, with Ned holding onto his bruised shoulder the entire time. Ned wears a grimace of pain across his face, and Finn wears a sheet of sweat all along his body. Ned and Finn pause for a moment as the crowd cheers them on, then they charge into the center of the ring and get into the clinch!

Finn tries to get a positioning advantage over Ned, but the more experienced Kaye is able to put a stop to that with a few elbows to the rips. Then, Ned whips his opponent into the ropes! Finn hits the ropes just as Ned runs against the opposite ropes. Both men then meet in the center of the ring, where Ned Kaye leaves his feet and slams into Kuhn with a crossbody that drops him to the mat! The ring shakes from the impact!

HHL: "What an amazing flying-crossbody! I swear I've seen Ned do that before!

PC: "That's one of Ned's oldest moves- The AIRBORNE ANNIHILATOR! We haven't seen it in a while, but he's showing us that it never left his arsenal!"

Ned lay on the mat in exhaustion as Finn lay on the mat in crippling pain. After a few seconds Ned is able to drag himself on top of Finn to make the pin.

1!

HHL: "This could be it right here! Finn looks hurt!"

2!

PC: "But wait, Goth is sliding back into the ring!

3-NO!

The ref's hand hits the mat, but Goth clearly breaks up the pin just a few milliseconds before hand! Ned Kaye never saw it coming!

[white]PC: "Goth made the save just in time!"

HHL: "And now, he's the freshest man in the ring!"

Goth starts hammering Ned in the back of the head viciously, with one huge fist after the other. Goth picks Ned Kaye up and swings him into the ropes before forcing him to eat a big boot to the fact, dropping him back to the mat! As Goth gets to work on Ned Kaye, Finn Kuhn rolls over to the side of the ring in pain, groaning the entire time.

Ned Kaye tries to block a big right hand from Goth, but Goth just blows through Ned's defenses. The much larger Goth then headbutts the grounded Ned Kaye before manhandling him, and lifting him up into the air!

PC: "What a show of strength from Goth!"

HHL: "This is looking bad for Ned Kaye- I think I see fear in his eyes!"

PC: "I'd be afraid, too, if Goth was lifting me that high in the air!"

Goth then throws Ned Kaye into the air, and Ned's body reaches some insane heights!

HHL: "Oh my God, he just threw him!"

PC: "And what goes up, must come down!"

As Ned falls back towards the ground, Goth catches him by the head and neck before accompanying him back to the mat with a very makeshift GOTH DROP {twist of fate}! Ned Kaye looks fucked up as Goth covers him for the pin.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by PINFALL - Goth

Goth celebrates his win by raising his hand in the air as some medical staffers come down to check on Finn and Ned.

PC: "What an insane win from Goth! He was just dominant!"

HHL: "And I've NEVER seen him hit such a powerful Goth Drop! That might be a move that can end careers now!"

Goth smiles to himself as he surveys the carnage, before stepping out of the ring and walking up the ramp to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

The X-Tron cuts to a dark room with the back of an office chair facing the camera. There is a big mirror illuminated with dim lighting, and the blonde and pink outline of a head and hair. She is doing her makeup in the dim light. It’s Ms. Chaotic herself, Jenny Myst.

PC: What the hell is this now?

HHL: Looks like we have backstage access to the Queen’s dressing room.

PC: She doesn’t call herself that anymore.

After about 30 seconds, the chair spins around…….and keeps going. It spins about 4 time with an audible “weeeeeee!” from Jenny. The chair comes to a stop and she looks into the camera.

The lights come on and it is in one of the dressing rooms in Hollywood Studios, where NIGHTMARE ON SAVAGE LANE will be held.

[Image: E4AJfrR.jpg]

PC: She has an X-Treme title match to get ready for, what the hell is she doing on air here in Dallas?

HHL: I think we’re about to find out, Pip!

She giggles briefly before looking into the mic with an intense stare.

JENNY: “Last week was fun, wasn’t it?! We saw action and chaos and blood and Theo Pryce gaining a few more gray hairs. Re-up on that Just For Men T-money, you’re starting to look a little……..well…….old. Anyway, this isn’t about Theo Pryce, this is about Raion Kido. I was going to wait until Savage, I really was, but I juuuuuuust couldn’t wait any longer. Like a kid who sneaks downstairs on Christmas, sees the presents and the half-eaten cookie and half drank milk, and can barrrreeeely contain themselves until their parents wake up. Well Raion gave me a present last week, and I am going to open it right now.

She giggle again.

JENNY: Bad girl, right?! WRONG. You see, this is a present that needs to be open, needs to be shown to the world! It needs to go viral like those Karen’s on Tik Tok! It needs to be right here in Dallas!

She smiles. The crowd woo’s at their name.

PC: Cheap pop.

HHL: That’s more than you get.

”JENNY: Last week Raion said something that tickled me a bit. He came on XWF airwaves and delivered this little nugget. Let’s take a looksee….

RAION KIDO FROM SAVAGE, OCTOBER 15th 2022 Said:”Kido: ”I do not know who Chris Chaos is or what prompted him to launch into that tirade at Warfare. I do not know why Jenny Myst chose to go from near adoration to the same animosity that she has against, well… anyone and everyone that tickles her fancy. But I made it clear from the first day that management should grant Chris Chaos a contract. It’s easy to come and prey on someone when you have a flimsy excuse, but it’s easily solved. If Chris Chaos chooses to hide behind his unemployment, then I’ll ask Theo Pryce or Vinnie Lane to give him one myself.”

The camera’s cut away from last week’s Savage and back to Jenny, whose expression has greatly changed. It has a more serious look to it now.

”JENNY: Adoration, Ray ray? Adoration from WHO? Your perception of me was vastly miscalculated, and that’s a shame. You see, YOU are the one who is adored. You were the hero, the white knight, the true good guy in the sea of bad ones. You were the talk of the town, the king of the prom, the one who made management salivate more than anyone has in a very long time. Your push was incredible, your momentum undeniable, your adorationunmatched. Who, may I ask, adored me? You? Please. All the light was on you. You won a briefcase, you beat the best champion we’ve had since Chris Chaos, and the only place to go was up. Reaching levels nobody could imagine. God-like.

I drafted you number one overall for War Games not for you, Raion, but for me. I drafted you number one overall because your expectations were to win the whole thing for me, and make Jenny Myst the star. I drafted you because you were the one who was going to get me that adoration that people like you promised me I would have…..that adoration that people like you claimed would come if I was a little more Jenny and a little less Chaos.

I gave you the platform to be the king of the castle here, to be the Universal Champion and the War Games champion–to be the feel good story everyone wanted me to be. You made it about you, Raion, you always make it about you. You took the humble road, honored to be number one, honored to be on the Meat Clowns, honored to have the spotlight.”

She gags a little.

JENNY: “It makes me want to puke. I could have taken Bobby Bourbon number one overall, he could have ran through War Games like a bull in a china shop, and I would have a champion right now who actually acted like one. Remember when Robbie became ‘King’? We didn’t stop hearing about that for months. Hell, we still hear about it. How many times have you mentioned War Games since choking in the clutch and losing to a 150 lb labor camp worker who cares more about his rice crops than his wrestling career? It should be the fire that drives you…..instead, Mr. Softee over here has made Jenny Myst look bad.

How so?

You lost at War Games, you lost the Universal Title shortly after, and you have steadily found yourself competing lower and lower on the card each week against our JV squad because you proved on a national level that you can’t hang in the big leagues. Swing and a miss. Jenny 0, Karma 1.

You made it about you. You played the hero card a bit too well. You gambled, and you lost. The bad guy always wins Ray Ray, and Mark Flynn pushed your shit in so far you could taste it.

Adoration? You claim adoration? You lost the two biggest matches of the year in back to back Pay Per Views and they still have your tee shirts for sale in the concession area, your face is still on the programs and 40 oz soda clubs–they even made the straws yellow!--and you have the audacity to say that I was coming from a place of near adoration? I put my stock in you, I rallied the team, I even gave you PRAISE after you LOST the match for me because it was the right thing to do at the time. I gave you the opportunity to be more than just a flash in the pan, a transitional champion who is allmooossstt good enough to break bread with the greats, and the chance to do something special. How do you repay me?

You leave me on read.

You turn around and ghost ol’ Jenny like I never existed, because you were on to bigger and better things, right? How does beating up on Buster Gloves, the Celt and John Madison feel? How does it feel being on the Halloween Savage in one of the only two matches NOT for a title belt? How does it feel beating Atara Themis BEFORE she became the champion? You’re left scratching your head, wondering why Jenny Myst ‘turned her back’ on the adoration that you ooze from your pores when she’s had the best year of her career and nobody bats an eyelash?

Maybe if you’d responded to my text you’d know exactly why Bonnie had to go find Clyde.”

She looks off camera for a moment and smiles. She looks back on camera and stepping behind her is Chris Chaos, his hands on her shoulders.

JENNY: “You want Chris Chas to have a contract so bad, and that’s adorable. You’re the golden boy, Ray Ray. You’re the one beam of light to lead us out of dark times. You’re the lion who protects the pride. YOUare the one who can make it happen. They listen to you, they respect you, they adore you. But if I were you, I’d get to stepping because each show that passes without that CC on the X line, another innocent member of the XWF leaves the arena on a stretcher. You want to make it all about you, Raion? You don’t have to, we’ll do it for ya. You’re welcome.”

Chaos steps in front of the camera with a stuffed lion. It’s eyes have X’s across them and its mouth has tape. He smiles as he pulls a grill lighter out of his pocket and  lights the stuffed lion on fire.

Holding it in his hand his lip turn from a snarl to a grin. The stuffed lion begins to melt away, the stuffing inside turning black and the outer layer peeling away. Chaos looks dead into the camera.

”Burn, cosmos.”

They both laugh as he drops the burning lion and the two walk off camera.

Backstage, Finn Kühn takes the towel given to him, wiping the sweat and anguish off of his face as he walks alongside Buster Gloves after a hard-fought loss to Goth in that hectic triple threat match. The look on his face is nothing but solemn as Buster looks at him.

“Sorry things didn’t really go your way out there,” Buster said to Finn. “Was a tough loss. Thought you might have had it.”

“It’s fine,” Finn responded back, placing the cloth on his shoulder as they continued onwards. “Just gotta be better for next time. Be the best, or be broken.”

“Yeh…” Buster said, letting the matter be for right now. After all, they had more important things to worry about now that they were at their destination.

The XWF Security Room.

The place with eyes and ears everywhere around the arena. There was very little they couldn’t figure out, and just like with the production truck, there are several feeds of footage scattered throughout that they could look at.

A polite rapping on the door from Buster Gloves heralded the two unlikely partners coming into the room together, their countenances grim. They looked around to try and figure out where to start, but it didn’t take long for someone to come to them.

He was… an odd sort. Completely shirtless in order to reveal a perfectly toned six-pack, long, flowing black hair and a smile behind a tanned complexion that was enough for most ladies to practically swoon over him. Little Feather had been employed as the XWF’s Chief of Security for ages now, and he was very good at his job.

“Evening, you two!” Little Feather exclaimed with a grin as he saw Finn and Buster. “I can’t speak for my boys, but I was expecting you two to show up after what happened last Warfare. You’re looking to find out what happened at Relentless with the PA system, right?”

“Yeh. You guys had to have seen it, right?” Buster quickly asks.

“Lemme take you over to see one of my boys. We should be able to pull up a feed of the production truck and see what’s what.” Little Feather leads the way onward, and Finn and Buster share a look with each other before following.

It didn’t take long for them to get to one of the terminals, manned by a sweaty, nervous and overweight man who looks a little out of place. “‘Scuse me!” Little Feather calls out to him, and the worker almost jumps in place out of surprise.

“There’s something we gotta take a look and see. You mind headin’ back to… Relentless on…”

“Night 3. During the opening match in the production truck,” Finn chimed in, trying to help things along.

“Yeah, what he said.” Little Feather shoots that same easy grin again, and the worker nods in response.

“U-Uhm... I can try. I just need to look in here and pull up the feed…” The worker hastily types in a few buttons, scrolls through logs, and suddenly… the production truck feed is brought up.

A few moments pass. It seems to be business as usual in there. There’s no intrusion or sign of disruption anywhere. Finn and Buster share yet another look with each other, beginning to have doubts on everything going on here.

Then suddenly, the footage lurches. What was once ‘9:04 PM’ in the bottom left-hand corner jumped forward to ‘9:10 PM.’

“What the…” The worker sits up in realization, before settling in and leaning forward to try and figure out what’s what. “Something’s wrong here. It’s like the footage just… doesn’t exist. Someone must have taken it from here.”

“That doesn’t make any sense. Who hacked into there?” Finn asked, his brow settling into an annoyed expression.

“No idea,” the worker said. “We never detected a breach in our systems… so that means that if anyone went in to grab the footage, they’re either one of the bigwigs or at least connected to one of them.”

“So, the plot thickens…” Little Feather clucked his tongue, and watching the worker frantically search more, he shakes his head and gestures for Finn and Buster to follow him. “I’m sorry about that, boys… I can’t say I expected to hear about that tonight.”

“That makes two of us…” Buster frowned, as both he and Finn realized they were running low on options now.

“I’ll try and do some investigating on my end, see if we can’t connect any dots or figure out who took the footage. In the meantime… you two rest up, you hear?” Little Feather nodded his head, dismissing the two.

Finn and Buster went out of security together - a scowl on Finn’s face, a frustrated frown on Buster’s. The two of them felt like they were starting to come to their wits’ end as Buster was the first one to speak.

“So… any other ideas on where to go to?” Buster asked.

“Whoever’s behind this covered up their tracks good. Really good,” Finn said out of frustration. “I don’t think we’ll be able to find much on our own here… so at this point, I think we need to force them to come to us.”

Finn let his words hang in the air for the moment as he scratched his chin, the gears in his mind turning. Satisfied, he looked over to Buster. “You thinking what I’m thinking?”

A wide grin settled over Buster’s face as he picked up on what Finn was talking about almost immediately. “Let’s do it.”

The camera cuts to the backstage parking lot where a huge commotion is already underway. It's a sea of bodies and cacophony of screaming as it becomes clearer and clearer that the sea of brunette and inaudible shouting is the tandem of Themis Palaestra. Centered around a single body, the girls are putting boot to pavement in the meaning of...

Stomping a mudhole in the carcass of the already spent Goth. They're really taking it to him with refs trying to break it up. Eventually they get the girls of Goth and everyone seems to be going their own way when the battered Goth rolls from his stomach to his back. In pain, he's growning as the crew checks on him in the corner of the screen....

Atara has crept back in. The refs take notice and with the distraction her sisters storm back and beginning refs and medical people away. Bodies are flying when we see Atara start to take aim.

[Image: Tfqh0p9.gif]

The oooooof of the crowd reverberates through the stadium and before Goth can even try and clutch his nuts, Atty his back on him. Burying a heeled foot onto his chest she orders a referee over. Hesitant, it takes some persuasion by the Themis sister's by means of throwing the ref down for him to get the hint.

He counts it out.

"24/7 Goth. All Night. All Day. Survive.

Atara jerks her foot off and Themis Palaestra exits stage left .

Fade to Black.[/center]

Charlie Nickels makes his way to the ring.

The lights in the arena go out, causing the usual hysteria from the crowd. After a few seconds, Peter Vaughn's face appears on the big tron, darkly smirking down at the fans.

"This Time... It's Different."

After Vaughn finishes speaking, he begins to laugh. His laughter carries on as the Tron video overtakes his image, beginning with "This Time It's Different" by Evans Blue. Sparks begin to erupt around the stage, showering nearby fans who feel like they're a little too close to the action. As the fireworks die down, two figures appear through the smoke and haze. Peter Vaughn walks forward first, followed by Chronic Chris Page stays behind him, smiling at the reaction Vaughn is getting. They stop at the top of the ramp, surveying the hatred from the crowd. From Vaughn's reaction, you'd think they were chanting his name, as he walks down the aisle with a cocky smile, with Page right behind him. The two make their way into the ring, heading into a corner to discuss some last-minute strategy.

PETER VAUGHN ©
- vs -
CHARLIE NICKLES

DING! DING! DING!

HHL: An Acrophobia-Claustrophobia Match… Never have I seen a match like this before, and… Pip, are you sweating?

Pip: I can’t stand it, Heather! I love both of these guys to bits! The last thing I want to do is to see them take a tumble from those narrow planks!

HHL: Oh, brother…

The two sides glare at each other, the tension thick in the air… before Charlie Nickles EXPLODES out of the corner with a full head of steam, almost pouncing right onto Peter Vaughn and unloading on him! Rights and lefts! Upstairs and downstairs! Heavy straights and crushing body hooks! He’s trying to pummel Vaughn to a pulp in the early going as the Supercontinental Champion is forced back into the corner and has to cover up!

Even the crafty veteran, Vaughn manages to respond by slipping an arm in through Charlie’s wailing punches and raking the eye! Charlie grunts in surprise, stepping back and having to check on himself - but he doesn’t get far before Vaughn takes him by the collar and tugs him right back into the corner he was just in!

Now it’s Vaughn’s turn for the assault! A series of concentrated kicks and stomps to the body follows, attacking Charlie’s core as he’s struggling to handle himself right now. His balance gets lost after the wind is knocked out of him repeatedly, and he ends up falling right on his behind as the kicks don’t stop raining down! Vaughn gives a smile as Charlie leans on the bottom rope, face against the steel wall…

And Vaughn runs! He hits off of the ropes, having Charlie right in his sights as he goes for a baseball dropkick-

BUT CHARLIE PULLS HIMSELF AWAY IN THE NICK OF TIME! VAUGHN’S DROPKICK SAILS RIGHT AGAINST THE CAGE AS HE GROANS IN PROTEST!

HHL: Fast and furious start here from the champion and challenger! I’ll warn you now, folks - these men will stop at nothing if it means walking out of here with the Supercontinental Championship! This is going to be gruesome, it’s going to be bloody, it’s going to be ugly here tonight!

Pip: Who to cheer for… who to cheer for…

HHL: How about you cheer for doing your job correctly and be impartial, Pip?

Pip: Ah, you’re no fun, Heather!

Charlie then wastes no time himself as Vaughn tries to get back onto his feet, immediately mounting him and trying to continue with his punches! He tries to hit right onto his forehead, trying to draw blood as he did against Finn Kühn last show! The hammerfist connects a few times onto Vaughn’s forehead, but he remains slippery with his feet and wriggles out to come back onto his feet!

Charlie looks to grab Vaughn and turn him around from behind, but as he does so, Vaughn comes rolling around with a forearm that lands RIGHT on Charlie’s nose! The crack echoes around the cage as Charlie awkwardly fumbles back from the impact! Vaughn goes to press his advantage-

HEADBUUUUUUUUUUUTT FROM CHARLIE LANDS RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! VAUGHN CRUMPLES FROM THE IMPACT AS HE GOES DOWN ONTO ONE KNEE AS CHARLIE CACKLES!

Charlie then wastes no time, winding his arm back, and BITCH SLAPS THE TASTE OUT OF VAUGHN’S MOUTH! A mixture of blood and saliva flies out as Vaughn slowly wipes it off of him… AND THEN VAUGHN RUSHES RIGHT BACK ONTO HIS FEET TO HIT CHARLIE WITH A SIT-OUT JAWBREAKER!

Charlie staggers back again, and this time Vaughn doesn’t hesitate as he kips right back up - and LEVELS CHARLIE WITH A SLING BLADE!

HHL: Both men haven’t been able to carve out an upper hand for themselves here! It’s about as even as they come, but Vaughn might be able to call for an early end here now!

Pip: AAAH! Charlie, if you’re gonna stay in this match, stop Vaughn at least before he gets onto those planks!

Unfortunately, Pip’s words fall on deaf ears as Vaughn points mockingly to the fans at the championship hanging high above the ring! The fan response seems somewhat split down the middle as neither of these men are particularly beloved by the people, but they all want to see more from this match!

Vaughn waves them off, instead going over to the nearby turnbuckle where one of the ends of the planks are, and starts climbing the cage to scale the wall! It doesn’t take long for him with his faster speed to get up to where he needs to be, letting go and landing right on the narrow pathway!

Pip: Don’t look down… don’t look down…

Vaughn steadily traverses the path he’s on, huffing as he does so as the title is just a brief walk away! But as he’s traversing over the pathway, he sees the ring starts to shake! He looks down -

HHL: Charlie Nickles is hopping up and down like an enraged rabbit, trying to shake the pathway and bring Peter Vaughn down!

Pip: H-He can’t reach that high! Right?!

Vaughn pauses for a moment, trying to see how high Charlie can go here. Charlie takes that bet and tries hopping up as high as he can in spite of his weight, trying to use his height and wingspan to his advantage - and he manages to poke and shift the pathway! Vaughn’s balance wobbles as a result, and he drops to his knees and hangs on!

Pip: Keep moving, Pete! You can do this!

HHL: It’s a long way down if he doesn’t!

Pip: DON’T YOU DARE JINX THIS, HEATHER!

Vaughn takes a minute, makes sure the path is steady, swallows his nerves… and manages to come back onto his feet, checking to make sure the way is clear. He looks down to see where Nickles is… but he’s gone! Vaughn looks around, only for the beam to shake again as his eyes widen!

HHL: LOOK AT HIM! Charlie Nickles grabbed onto the beam from below, and now he’s climbing across it to get to Vaughn like it’s a set of monkey bars!

Pip: MOVE, PETE! MOOOOOVE!

Vaughn tries to move forward, but his balance is too unsteady! He’s so damnably close though! He reaches out to grab the title -

ONLY TO LOOK DOWN AS CHARLIE GRABS A HOLD OF VAUGHN’S ANKLE!

CHARLIE GIVES VAUGHN A TOOTHY GRIN…

BEFORE PULLING HIM BACK DOWN TO THE RIIIIIIIIIIING!

VAUGHN LANDS HARD ON HIS NECK AND BACK WHILE CHARLIE HAS TO GO DOWN ON ALL FOURS! THE FANS ARE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW AS THEY WATCH WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

Pip: Is he okay?! Does the match need to be called off?!

HHL: He’s moving still, at least…

Charlie takes a long moment, looking at Vaughn as he’s struggling to stir upright from that nasty fall. Charlie lets loose that toothy, dirty, crooked grin as he stares at Vaughn, and proceeds to mount him from the back and lets loose again with another torrent of punches, trying to break the skin and draw blood! Vaughn spams underneath him, trying desperately to claw his way out as Charlie picks him up and brings him over to the cage -

AND HE STARTS GRINDING VAUGHN’S FACE INTO THE CAGE!

PETER VAUGHN LETS LOOSE A BLOODCURDLING SCREAM AS THE STEEL SCRAPES INTO HIS SKIN! SLOWLY BUT SURELY THE LINKS OF THE STEEL BRING THEMSELVES INTO HIS FOREHEAD AND STREAMS OF BLOOD LET THEMSELVES LOOSE!

BUT THE CHAMP COMES BACK TO LIFE AND THROWS AN ELBOW RIGHT INTO NICKLES’ BODY!

ELBOW!

ELBOW!

ELBOW!

ELBOW!

ELBOW!

NICKLES LETS GO OF HIS GRASP AS VAUGHN TURNS AROUND AND THROWS A KNEE INTO HIS FACE!

The challenger falls down onto one knee as Vaughn wipes some of the blood off of his forehead and straightens himself out as he yanks up Charlie by the hair - and brings him into being locked in the tight position for the Key Holder! He goes to nail it… but he stops himself, instead dragging Charlie over to the cage wall as he looks particularly proud of himself!

Pip: WAIT! DON’T DO IT, PETE! DON’T RUIN CHARLIE’S FACE EVEN MORE!

HHL: I don’t think anything will stop Peter Vaughn right now, Pip-!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

KEY HOLDER RIGHT ONTO THE CAGE WALL! CHARLIE’S HEAD BOUNCES RIGHT OFF OF THE STEEL WALL AS A TRAIL OF BLOOD LEAKS OUT FROM HIS HEAD!

Vaughn sinks to his knees after that flurry, the pain of the match starting to catch up to him. Both he and Charlie are bleeding heavily now, and he feels like he’s about to slump over, but he has to keep going at this point. Slowly, he crawls on all fours over to the cage wall, and starts to climb…

It’s here that Charlie starts to stir and crawl too, faintly realizing what’s going on now as Vaughn is getting up the cage wall. The fans are on their feet in realization as he drags his broken body to the opposite-side pole, using the cage to pull himself up…

HHL: It’s a race to the top right now! Both of these competitors are destined for an explosive meet-up at the stop of the poles!

Pip: C’mon, somebody get there first before someone falls off again!

HHL: They’re about neck and neck right about now…!

Vaughn and Nickles manage to pull themselves up onto the beam, and look out across the ring when they realize… they both made it up to the top! Slowly, they bring themselves forward, knowing they have to reach the belt first but also knowing that one wrong step and a fall means the end of this title match.

They finally come to the center with the small platform. It’s far too cramped for both of them to occupy, and it becomes clear that whoever loses balance first will lose the match. Vaughn goes to punch Charlie-

RIGHT HOOK FROM CHARLIE CUTS HIM OFF! Vaughn’s body awkwardly waves and wobbles on the beam, trying to keep his balance… before responding with a throat thrust that lands right on the money! Now it’s Charlie’s turn to wobble back, but he comes right back with a headbutt!

The pace is starting to quicken right now as Vaughn doesn’t let himself wobble too hard! He throws a stiff forearm that cracks Charlie on the nose again!

An uppercut from Charlie!

An elbow strike from Vaughn!

A heavy straight right from Charlie!

Vaughn manages to connect in return with a knee to the gut!

Charlie comes in with a haymak-

BUT VAUGHN REACHES IN AND RAKES THE EYES AGAIN! HE’S JAMMING HIS FINGER RIGHT IN THERE, TRYING TO THROW CHARLIE OFF…

HHL: Is this it?! Is Charlie going to fall?!

Pip: Wait, Charlie’s legs are moving-

CHARLIE MANAGES TO HOP INTO THE AIR AS VAUGHN LOOKS FLABBGERGASTED!

CHARLIE HITS THE DEVIL HOOK DROP TO VAUGHN RIGHT ON THE PATHWAY!

CHARLIE LANDS RIGHT ON THE BALANCE BEAM, BUT

VAUGHN

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS TO THE RING!

Pip: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE, HEATHER! PETER VAUGHN JUST HAD YEARS OF HIS CAREER STRIPPED FROM HIM!

HHL: It’s a miracle he’s still breathing after that fall!

Charlie just lays atop the balance beam, and he lets loose that toothy grin all over again… He slowly sits up, coming to on his feet, and he reaches up on the platform… and GRABS THE TITLE!

Winner and NEW Supercontinental Champion: Charlie Nickles!

HHL: "150 days of being Supcontinental Champion and it comes to an end, 4 months and 27 days.  Nice little record ends here tonight.  How long will Nickles hold onto the belt?"

As Nickels staggers off, championship in hand, Peter Vaughn slowly pulls himself up. He lowers his head, shaking it in pain, as he watches the steel cage get raised around him. He shrugs off the medics wanting to check on him, opting to start heading for the back as well...

Suddenly, the music changes. The strong beat of Art of Blade begins to reverberate throughout the arena as the fans begin to get on their feet and cheer for who's about to come out. Before long, the sight of the King in Rags, Finn Kühn, comes out to a strong ovation. He looks out amidst the area, as he walks forward. Behind him, Buster Gloves comes out as well. The two men head for the ring, determined. Vaughn, despite his pain, nods to Buster on his way by.

HHL: What’s this? Why are Finn and Buster coming out here?

PIP: We’ve been watching them all night, trying to find out who cheated Buster out of his Relentless match. Maybe they’re tired of not having all the answers and want to take it to the source?

The two men enter the ring, taking a moment to look around at the carnage that had just taken place here. Finn then gets a mic, with Buster getting another.

Finn is the first to speak into the mic, pacing around the ring as he does so. “We’ve done enough waiting around, XWF. Your camera crew can’t tell us anything. Your security team can’t tell us anything. Your editors say that the footage from backstage is missing. Well, SOMEONE out there knows what happened!”

“And we’re not leaving until we find out!” Buster adds.

The two men stand tall together, showing the trust and camaraderie that’s built up between the wrestlers.

HHL: Finn and Buster mean business right now…

PIP: Yeah, but why should anyone come forward? Whoever it was got away with it, after all.

Suddenly the lights go out in the arena, earning some screams and shrieks from the audience. Both Buster and Finn tense up, going back-to-back in the ring in order to prepare to fight. That’s when the big screen comes on, flashing a single message:

“I’ve Got A Secret…”

As the message blinks, both Buster and Finn exchange a look, still on guard.

After a few moments, the message disappears, and we see a video feed come on. It looks like a recording from backstage.

HHL: Is this from Relentless?

PIP: The missing footage??

We see the video blur for a second, then seem to zoom in. We see someone speaking to one of the men in the control room.

“Listen, it’s simple. When he’s locked in a submission hold, you end the match with this recording.”

“B-But, sir, I can’t legally do that…”

“You’re being paid plenty of money. That makes it ‘legal’.”

“That’s not the point, I-I…”

The wrestler slams the man into the wall, this time turning enough so that we can get a good look at his face…

And it is none other than the visage of one Finn Kühn.

“If you make me, I’ll go to your ‘replacement’ and have them do it. I really don’t care.”

The control worker frantically nods his head, agreeing to save his skin. The video cuts out.

HHL: Oh my God…

PIP: It was Finn all along! I told you, Heather! I told you!

HHL: I… You were right, Pip…

In the ring, Buster looks completely shocked. So does Finn. He turns to Buster, swearing that it wasn’t him. He points at the screen, saying he doesn’t know how that video exists. Buster’s face slowly turns to fury, as he gets in Finn’s face, yelling at him about how Finn said the match was so important to him. Finn says he doesn’t mean it like that, and that they still need to work together to get to the bottom of it. Buster, though, isn’t hearing it. He shoves Finn backwards by the face, sending him into the ropes… and Finn comes right back, swinging into the SWAN SOOOOONG!!! Buster’s down, holding his head, as Finn looks stunned at himself, his eyes dilating in horror.

PIP: It’s all true! Finn rigged his own match to win, and now he’s attacking Buster!

HHL: That attack seemed more like it was out of pure instinct than anything malicious - but this still doesn’t look good…

Finn rubs at his head, shaking it, before kneeling over and trying to help Buster up, saying that he didn’t mean it. Behind Finn, though, Peter Vaughn has returned!! He runs in, catching a surprised Finn from behind… REVENGED!!!!

PIP: The Mechanic just took out Finn Kühn!!!

HHL: Vaughn knows Buster Gloves from his Level Up days, and everyone’s heard the rumors about how much he’s been pushing Buster to be a success here! When he saw Buster get attacked, he had to come back and get involved!

PIP: Or Vaughn just saw the chance to hurt someone else tonight. I mean, Hell, I love him! But he’s certainly not a saint.

Vaughn has helped Buster up, asking if he’s doing alright. Buster nods to him, then looks over at where Finn is trying to pull himself up near the ropes. Vaughn tells Buster to take his shot, that he deserves it. After a moment, Buster runs forward… HEARTBREAKER!!! Finn goes falling out of the ropes, dropping to the outside, as Buster looks out at him, seething. Vaughn comes in, putting an arm on Buster’s shoulder and telling him he did the right thing, as the camera leaves them to focus on the hurting Finn on the outside.

PIP: What a way to cap off Warfare! Two friends banding together to help put this mystery to end once and for all!

HHL: Finn Kühn just looked like he’s seen a ghost out there… Why do something like that that contradicts every word you’ve said?

Finn stares at the walking pair of Buster and Vaughn, blood coming from his mouth from the hard shot as fans nearby boo him as Warfare fades to black.

Thanks to

Charlie Nickles
Liam Desmond

Who wrote matches

Thanks to

Bam Miller
Atara Raven
Jenny Myst
Finn Kuhn
Buster Gloves
Peter Vaughn

Who wrote segments

And thanks to those who did promos the last two weeks.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
Atara Raven (10-28-2022), Charlie Nickles (10-26-2022), Finn Kühn (10-26-2022), Marf (10-27-2022), Mark Flynn (10-27-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-26-2022)