Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Second Chances - Not going to throw this away
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-20-2022, 04:12 PM

Next year is going to be tough especially if there is going to be one major show going forwards for the XWF.  In theory that's what the powers that be want.  To have a strong card.  To have everyone who is everyone competing in one big bi-weekly show.  Savage and Warfare in the last year or show hasn't seen action like the old days of the XWF.  So their observations of putting together one big show a week in their minds should set the XWF up for more prolific matches.  That's their hope anyway.

The XWF has lasted way longer than others of it's kind in this world because it's unique, and keeps on evolving.  It has to change with the times.

One would think that back in the late 90's early 2000's that everyone was good enough to compete would flock to XWF for a chance of glory.  One would also think that like other federations of its kind that would lead to such a decline that they would eventually have to close their doors.  I've personally seen other federations do that.

But like I said, XWF has had to keep on evolving in order to stay open.  And I for one am glad that, that is the case.  I for one, love the XWF, and I for one would do anything to keep competing in the best federation around, but to go one big bi-weekly show and have other smaller shows doing their thing, then that's going to be very competitive.  Competitive to the point where those who are good keep on thriving where those who are weak or try to compete but don't get anywhere they want to get will be left in it's dust.  Don't get me wrong, I'm good at challenges.  But to have a stacked and busy card may come at a cost.  We do not know what that will be yet.  But only time will tell.

But at this very moment in time, let's just enjoy the present and not look too far into the future.

The XWF will be the place to be for a long time to come.  Hopefully.

And with that, we have to say goodbye to Wednesday Night Warfare.  I've already competed on the last Saturday Night Mayhem, but this was what I was looking forward to the most.  The final ever Warfare show in XWF history.  This has been my favorite weekly show before it went Bi-Weekly.  And I'm going to make damn sure I see out the final Warfare by going out with a bang.........

ON BOARD MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE JET
ENROUTE TO WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades in to find Mastermind sitting in his chair on his Private jet as he's heading back to Wellington to spend Christmas with his family before he has to make it back to compete on the final ever Wednesday Night Warfare.  This month he's competed in two matches already.  A win on Anarchy, and a loss on the final ever Saturday Night Savage.  He looks bummed about his loss, in that triple threat match.  He was oh so close to winning back that Television title, until he was thrown to the curb and for Isaiah King to find his one minute of fame, and pin Geri Vayden.

He looks at the camera and shakes his head.

"I'm not going to talk about what happened on Savage, I'm very disappointed at what happened and I'm disappointed in myself as well.  But I am going to fix that when I come back to New York after Christmas and compete for the number one contender spot at Snow Job to challenge again for that Television Title.  But only then will it be linked with the supercontinental title,"

Mastermind pours a glass of water and drinks it.

"I'm heading home for Christmas to spend much needed time with my family.  I will draw strength from them before I turn up on Warfare and tear the place down.    Lucky for me I am in a pod, and also lucky for me I was given the last pod, which means I will be the freshest wrestler and the one with my strength in order to take out anyone who is left.  12 minutes is a long time to compete, but being fresh gives me the advantage.  So lets look at my so called opponents."

Mastermind pours another glass of water, drinks it and stands up.

"Let's start with the biggest threat of them all.  The one, the only, Chris Page.  He's no longer calling himself Chronic Chris Page, but he left and came back as just Chris Page.

"There's the problem right there Chris.  You went away.  After hitting a wall like most of us do, you went away.  You threw your toys out of the cot, and said enough was enough.  That you couldn't do it anymore.  But how long did you walk away for?  Maybe a month?  Maybe two?  And you expect to walk back and win this Chamber match?  Yes we know that you've competed once or twice already but that's just it. I's time to face the facts: this guy is a bust. He's nothing more than a washed-up relic who is well past his prime. It's time for him to step aside and make way for those who really want to be here.  Who really want to prove themselves.  You don't need to prove yourself any more.  But for some reason you do.  And I know why you want to prove yourself.

"You act like you are the second coming of wrestling royalty, but in reality, you are on your last legs.  You have held the best titles here in the XWF but that time is gone.  You need to move on Chris.  You need to finally hang up your boots, because like I said you are past your used by date."

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk as he walks down to the other end of the plane, and grabs a fresh bottle of water from a tray, and walks back to his seat.

"Next up Chaos's opening opponent, Finn Kuhn.  Here's the deal about Finn.  This guy is nothing more than a washed-up, overrated hack who is clinging to his fleeting moment of fame.  Finn Kuhn has been nothing but a disappointment. Despite his supposed in-ring skills and charisma, he has consistently underperformed and failed to live up to the hype. He's a one-trick pony who relies on the same tired moves and catchphrases to try and get a reaction from the crowd,

"You are nothing more than another talentless hack who is riding the coattails of wrestlers who are actually deserving of their success, and by trying to be a big name other than them, but is failing big time.  Your time is coming Finn, but it won't be in this match, because I will be making damn sure you won't win."

Mastermind sits back down and pours another drink of water.

"Next up is the first to be free of the pod, Dick Powers.  He was put in the match at the last second.  Why?  Who the fuck cares.  Probably the powers that be wanted Dick to make a literal dick of himself and prove to the world he has what it takes to once again matter.  But you don't matter Dick, not to me.  Because to me you are just another one who is tired, and you do the same old, boring thing, that makes you go through the motions.  You just don't care.

"You are not afraid to stir the pot and create chaos wherever you go. You are ruthless and your tactics are that hold a  no-holds-barred attitude in the ring.

"But people listen to me..... Don't be fooled by his charming smile and good looks - underneath that exterior lies a cold, calculating wrestler who will stop at nothing to get the win. He'll do whatever it takes, and he won't hesitate to break the rules to get ahead.  But I see right through you Dick, and you won't be winning the chamber match.  I'll make damn sure of it."

Mastermind pours another glass of water, and looks out the window.

"In the second pod is Geri Vayden.  Geri, you let yourself be pinned by Isaiah King to lose the match and your chance of getting the TV Championship.  Heck I even almost had you beat, but got taken out at the very last second by Isaiah himself who stole my spot to resecure his title.  You won't become the number 1 contender because you won't get that far.

"Why won't you get that far you may ask.  Because you are all talk and no action.  That gets you only as far as being pinned time and time again.  Mark my words.  It'll happen to you again this coming Warfare.  Be prepared.

"You are just a glorified cheerleader, using your good looks and charming personality to distract others from your lack of actual talent in the ring. You are also all flash and no substance, relying on cheap tricks and distractions to try and eke out a win.  Which you will not.  Your time is not this time or any other time.  This time is my time, let me tell you that."

Mastermind drinks the glass of water and looks back at the camera.

"And last but not least.  Third out of the pods, and last before me is Latina Submission Machina.  You think you have a chance?  Maybe just a small one, a very small one at that.  Tell me something LSM.  Do you have any real motivation?  Or any real passion?  or any real drive?  I don't think you do.  You just want to prove something to the haters, that the powers that be put yourself in this Chamber match because they think you have a chance.  Let me tell you LSM.  You do not. 

" You are nothing more than a cheap imitation of true talent, relying on tired, predictable moves and a lack of originality to try and eke out a win, and try to outlast everyone else in this Chamber match.  But you won't get very far.

"But here's the thing.  I'm not fooled by your charming smiles and sultry glances - underneath that facade lies a cruel, selfish athlete who will stop at nothing to get ahead.  You prove it time and time again.  You only think about yourself.  Not your fans.  You don't do it for your fans.  You lose yourself in the moment.  And you'll lose yourself in the Chamber.

"You are a true cancer to the XWF, and it's time for you to be shown the door. You are not a true wrestler - you just think that you are a pretty face trying to ride the coattails of those who have actually earned their place in the ring.  So like I said.  I will make damn sure that I not only kick your ass to the curb and out of the Chamber but also kick your ass through the door.

"And there we have it ladies and gentlemen, I will leave it there, for the time being.  I'm heading home for Christmas.  So have a wonderful Christmas and stay safe.  Because I'll be not only spending time with my family, but also getting ready for the Chamber.  Because the Chamber is that of hard truths.    I'm the one who speaks those hard thruths.  The rest of you will just have to take it like the wrestlers you are, because I am the new number 1 contender to head to Snow Job.  Whether you all like it or not, it's just is what is it, and I'll prove it.    Have a great christmas whilst you can.  I will see you all pretty soon."

Mastermind looks out of the window again, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub