Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightmare on Savage Lane - October 29th 2022
Liam Desmond Offline
Head of the Department of Video Archives
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-30-2022, 09:16 AM

10 - 29 - 2022

LIVE FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

FRANKEN-FURY (w/ TOMMY SLAVINO)
- vs -
RUBY
Chainsaw Massacre Match - Savage Rules
The match will take place in a normal ring in the middle of the woods
On the outside of the ring will be a chainsaw for the competitors to use
Win by pinfall or submission

FINN KUHN
- vs -
RAION KIDO
Trick-or-Treat Match - Savage Rules
The match will take place in a large suburban neighborhood
Walk up to various houses and receive tricks... or treats
Obtaining three golden candy bars from houses will allow you to go for pinfalls or submissions

MICHEAL GRAVES ©
- vs -
HGH
- vs -
ISAIAH KING
Triple Threat Match for the XWF Television Championship - Savage Rules
Champion's Advantage - Micheal Graves can choose a Halloween or Slasher-related Match Stipulation in his first RP!

"THE MIDNIGHT DOLLS"
VITA VALENTEEN AND DOLLY WATERS ©

- vs -
ANGELICA VAUGHN AND JOHN MADISON JR.
Graveyard Brawl Match for the XWF Tag Team Championships - 1 RP Tag Team Rules
Fight in an abandoned graveyard and use whatever you can to your advantage... but beware of graverobbers!

ATARA THEMIS ©
- vs -
MARF
- vs -
JENNY MYST
Xtreme House On Haunted Hill Match for the XWF Xtreme Championship - 1 RP
All opponents will start in the basement of an Xtreme Haunted House. The first to reach the roof and claim the title hanging there will be the victor. The other two may never escape.

MARK FLYNN ©
- vs -
DICK POWERS
Escape from Crystal Lake Match for the XWF Universal Championship - 1 RP
The match will begin at Crystal Lake in the dead of night on the abandoned Campgrounds
Mrs. Voorhees will rise and attempt to attack both competitors throughout the match
Only one person may win by fixing the broken truck hidden within the campgrounds and ride it to a designated lookout point and claim victory

HHL: Hello, XWF Universe! Welcome to Saturday Night Savage! But not just any Saturday Night Savage!

PIP: Not at all, Heather! We’ve got FOUR Title Matches on the card tonight! This is basically a Pay-Per-View, given away for free on weekly television!

HHL: We’ve got the Tag Titles on the line between the newly crowned Midnight Dolls and the ragtag high-octane team of Angelica Vaughn and Johnny Madison, Jr!

PIP: We’ve got the X-Treme Title on the line between “Atty Smash” Atara Themis, Jenny Myst and Marf!

HHL: And we’ve got… according to medical reports… a guaranteed title change tonight. You see, the TV Title match was scheduled to be Isaiah King against HGH against reigning TV Champ, Micheal Graves… Unfortunately, after the Main Event last Savage, we saw Graves suffer a brutal onslaught from th-

The curtain bursts open…

Flynn walks to the ramp… Receiving a chorus of boos. He’s in his trademark black suit.

He snaps his fingers… On a small pulley from the rafters, we see a headset mic slowly drop….

It stops just in front of Flynn’s face. He unties it from the pulley, and secures it onto his head.

Flynn waves to the crowd! The second the headset turns on, yellow text pops on the screen above and below his head.

[Image: New-Piskel-1.gif]

HHL: As I was saying, the Universal Champion Mark Flynn ambushed Micheal Graves after a hard-fought victory over Dick Powers! And according to medical reports, Graves’ L3 Vertebrae might have cracked like an egg on a frying pan.

PIP: That’s one way to sell the story, Heather! Way #2: Mark Flynn introduced Micheal Graves to the OPTIMAL PATH SUCCESS SYSTEM! TRADEMARK!

HHL: I hate you, Pip. I hate you almost as much as I hate Flynn.

PIP: Hate all you want, Heather. Flynn is just trying to spread his success onto other people the way he got there: Concentrated Human Suffering!

Flynn slides under the bottom rope! He climbs up to the top turnbuckle and points at the front row! He maneuvers his hand into a phone, telling the audience to call the number on the screen!

PAIN! IS! GOOD!

Flynn hops back from the turnbuckle to the center of the ring.

PAIN. IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY.

Flynn runs up, pointing his hand over the top rope onto the front row.

LOOK AT YOU FAT, LAZY SLOBS. THE LAST TIME ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED ‘HURT’ WAS PROBABLY WHEN YOU REALIZED YOUR PILLOW GIRLFRIEND WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU BACK.

The crowd rains down boos and disapproval down onto this… motivational(?)… speaker.

BUT. EVEN IF YOU’VE SPENT EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE A FAILURE. THE SECOND BEST TIME TO START ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS? IS TODAY.

Flynn nods confidently, pointing at the crowd.

THE VERY BEST TIME? TWO WEEKS AGO, WHEN I FORCED MICHEAL GRAVES ONTO THE OPTIMAL PATH BY BREAKING HIS GODDAMNED NECK!

The crowd’s booing doubles in volume! We see 64-oz sodas flying through the air, soda explodes onto the side of the ring! Flynn deftly sidesteps a full box of popcorn.

WATCH THE SUIT, YOU INGRATES! THIS PATCHWORK COSTS MORE THAN THE HOUSE WHERE YOUR MOM LETS YOU STAY.

That only doubles the fans’ efforts to hit Flynn with concessions.

HHL: I hate Flynn, but it is incredible how good he is at dodging thrown popcorn bags and soda cups.

PIP: Years of practice, Heather. And he carries that agility into his matches as well!

Flynn presses the headset mic up to his face.

BUT YOU SEE… The snack food throwing dies down…

I DID WHAT I DID… TO HELP MICHEAL GRAVES! I LOOK AT MICHEAL GRAVES AND I SEE UNTAPPED POTENTIAL! A SUCCESS STORY™ IN THE MAKING!”

“TRADEMARK!”

“ALL GRAVES NEEDED! WAS A SETBACK! A LOSS! A HOLE TO DIG HIMSELF OUT OF! A MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB! AND TWO BROKEN LEGS TO DO IT WITH!”

“AND SOMEDAY! WHEN HE REACHES THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN! YEARS… HELL, MAYBE EVEN MONTHS FROM NOW!”

Flynn wipes away a faux tear of pride from his cheek.

“I KNOW! THAT GRAVY WILL LOOK FROM ON HIGH AND SAY… I COULDN’T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT MARK FL-”

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bsto855k9tk0ve81r3e5...w.gif&ct=g]

Green and purple lasers!

Smoke!

AC/DC!

ONE WAY OVERPRODUCED MICHEAL GRAVES ENTRANCE!

[Image: onkgw3.gif]

Gravy charges onto the stage! He actually gets a pop!... And holy cow, they’re still cheering!

HHL: Oh my God! Micheal Graves! Against all odds! Micheal Graves is back!

PIP: It’s a miracle!

HHL: Yes!

PIP: It’s a wonder!

HHL: YES!

PIP: It’s the OPTIMAL PATH AT WORK!

HHL: YE-... NO!

With a confident swagger brought to you by BarnCoin, Micheal heads down the ramp, flipping off fans, grabbing his junk and all together being a terrible person. Gravy rolls into the ring under the bottom rope…

Gravy blows right by Flynn to climb to the turnbuckle and flip off the fans a little bit more. For this one time, they love it.

Flynn is… slowly eyeing Gravy up and down… Like he’s seeing a ghost.
Gravy pops off the top turnbuckle… Reaches down his pants. And retrieves…
HHL: OH GOD NO…

A microphone.

HHL: Oh… Thank God.

PIP: I thought he was going to pull out his penis.

Graves walks up to Flynn, meeting him in the center of the ring. Gravy pushes the microphone up to his face.

“Hey, Mark. I tried your thing. Do you take customer reviews?”

The crowd laughs. Flynn’s eyes twitches, eyeing Gravy… Who’s reaching into his (mysteriously wet) pocket and retrieving a… somehow completely dry sheet of paper.

HHL: What’s the science on that pocket, Pip?

PIP: I sent an XWF intern to try to look into it and I haven’t seen him in weeks. I assume he’s dead.

Graves unfolds the sheet of paper. He clears his throat, as if about to recite.

“I tried the Optimal Path System. I called the number on the screen. Sure enough, later that day, a friendly representative met me at work and personally introduced me to the system.”

Graves looks up off the page and gestures up and down at Flynn. Flynn squints angrily.

“I have to say, though, this is where my positive experience ended. I was promised suffering the likes of which my imagination couldn’t previously conceive. The kind of pain that would force me on a path of recovery and redemption. Onto the Optimal Path. Y’know, like the guy said in the ads…”

Graves unfolds the bottom half of the sheet.

“Unfortunately, after a five-minute session with my Optimal Path Rep, I was disappointed to discover that Mark Flynn hits like a bitch.”

THE CROWD POPS WITH AN OOOOOOOOOOOH…

“With such a disappointing trial period, I’m afraid I cannot recommend the Optimal Path Success System. I think I deserve a full refund… Or another attack that actually does the job.”

Graves folds the page back up and into his pocket.

He holds his stance in front of Flynn… Who is alternatively tightening and loosening his hands…

HHL: Oh man… I think things are about to pop off here!

PIP: Absolutely, Heather!

Graves itches the inside of his ear, cool as a cucumber.

Flynn is so mad, he’s salivating like a mad dog….

The crowd is in a fever pitch!

….

Which turns into boos… When Tommy Gunn, flanked by XWF Security starts running down the ramp!

HHL: No! What? What are they doing here?

PIP: Probably here to protect the show, Heather! Both these men have matches later tonight!

Flynn and Graves stay face-to-face… Until Gunn and his goons roll under the ropes… Gunn and two security personnel back Graves up to the turnbuckle… Graves strolls backwards lackadaisically like he would have done it either way!

Three goons back Flynn up to the opposite turnbuckle! Flynn calls out over their shoulders as they hold him back… ”YOU WANT ANOTHER TRIAL? THE PRODUCT WORKS. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!”

Graves itches his inner ear, looking at the front row like, “Y’all hear something?”

HHL: We’ll let XWF Enforcer Tommy Gunn get control of this situation, we’re going to take a quick commercial break, then start off one fiery night of NON-STOP ACTION!”

As the intro for the special Nightmare on Savage that was supposed to air at the beginning of the show finishes, we go to Universal Studios, where we see Heather and Pip waiting on one of the movie lots. Both are wearing merchandise from the various movies Universal has come out with recently, which is likely part of the deal.

HHL: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the biggest Savage of the year!

Pip: Can we say that? It's pretty big, but I bet some stats nerds in the comments will have something to say about it...

HHL: Well, I don't know how you top tonight, Pip. We've got the Television Title on the line with our new champion, Gravy. We've got Atara Raven defending the Xtreme Title, the Midnight Dolls defending the Tag-Team Titles, and in our main event, Mark Flynn puts the Universal Title on the line against Dick Powers!

Pip: We certainly have the feel of a mini-PPV here. It's probably helped by the fact that we're back at Universal Studios, the home of Relentless. Glad they gave us a 2-for-1 deal.

HHL: Hey, their business skyrockets when we're here, they ought to give US more money! I guarantee this place is packed with XWF fans, all having snuck in, hoping to find their way into some of the action!

Pip: Well, it's definitely going to be spread out enough. Throughout the night, Heather and I will be broadcasting from here, and watching the various matches taking place all around the various lots! Graveyard matches, Trick or Treat matches, Escape from Crystal Lake, you name it, we've got it!

HHL: It's Halloween, which means you get the spookiest of matches! So let's not waste time!

Pip: We're ready for a Chainsaw Massacre!

The camera cuts off the two commentators, taking us into what appears to be the middle of the woods.

FRANKEN-FURY (w/ TOMMY SLAVINO)
- vs -
RUBY
Chainsaw Massacre Match - Savage Rules
The match will take place in a normal ring in the middle of the woods
On the outside of the ring will be a chainsaw for the competitors to use
Win by pinfall or submission

HHL: “Up next, we have a very spooky treat and a battle for the ages as evil resurrected, Franken-Fury comes face to face with the epitome of goodness, Ruby!”

”Pip: “A Superhero, a Frankenstein monster, and a chainsaw all walk into a bar.”

HHL: “...And?”

Pip: “Oh, it’s not a joke, I’m just predicting the end of this match! I know that I’m going to need a drink after this one!”

We are transported outside of the confines of the arena and into the woods, where we find a small clearing just big enough to place a wrestling ring. Inside of it; Ruby stands in one corner and Franken Fury is being restrained by Tommy in the other.

Official Chaz Bobo is the unfortunate soul chosen to call this one and is making his final preparations before calling for the start of the match.

HHL: “I’d hate to be Chaz Bobo tonight!”

Pip: “I’d hate to be Chaz Bobo ANY night!”

Chaz calls for the bell and this match is underway! Tommy releases the leash that was holding Franken-Fury back, and with a monstrous roar, she charges out of her corner and towards Ruby, but Ruby is quick, thankfully, and evades the corner just before Franken Fury crashes into it with a charging body splash! Fury is stunned momentarily before slamming her forearms against the top ropes and charging out of the corner towards Ruby who drops her with a Droop Toe Hold! Ruby, looking for some sort of submission or hold, grabs Fury’s arm, but Fury grabs back and pulls her in close, roaring in her face! Ruby answers this with a few well placed hammering forearms to the bridge of Fury’s nose, causing her to release her grip! Ruby puts some distance between them as Franken Fury rises to her feet.

Pip: “so far, Ruby has been able to keep the Franken-Fury monster off balance, but her attacks don’t seem to be doing much in the way of slowing Fury down.”

HHL: “That’s because she’s an undead monster with increased strength and durability, PIP!”

Tommy jumps up onto the apron and begins screaming instructions at Fury. Fury reacts by charging the ropes and trying to attack Tommy, but he drops down just in time. Franken Fury roars at him, and then turns right into a Shotgun Dropkick that sends her through the ropes and on the apron! Franken Fury uses the top rope to pull herself back up to her feet, but seconds later, Ruby comes flying in with a spear that shoots Fury off of the apron and onto the cold dirt below!

Pip: “Ruby’s speed and ring awareness seem to be proving too much for Franken-Fury to combat!”

Slavino is barking orders at Fury who eyeballs him with a sneer as she pushes up from the dirt! Fury stalks Tommy as he backs away begging her off, but before anything can happen, Ruby explodes to the outside with a Topé suicida, but instead of going down, Franken-Fury snatches Rubes out of the air and redirects her into a tree back first!

HHL: “The tides might have just changed, Pip!”

Tommy stays silent and in turn Fury’s attention remains squarely on Ruby who is slowly pulling herself up from the ground. Fury stomps in and begins relentlessly hammering Ruby with Windmill punches! With no other options under the crushing blows of Fury, Ruby covers up the best that she can to protect the back of her head from Fury’s onslaught!

Pip: “I’ll give you one guess on who else I’m glad I’m not!”

Chaz Bobo gets too close to the action, and Franken Fury pulls him right into it, lifting him over her head and throwing him at Tommy! The two collide and tumble to the ground! Ruby tries to push up, but Fury’s attention is back on her before she can. Fury grabs her by the back of the collar and butt and hurls Ruby into the ring steps!

HHL: “The Franken-Fury monster just threw Ruby over fifteen feet into those steps! ”

Franken-Fury takes notice of the chainsaw hanging nearby and snatches it into her hands, awkwardly. Fury begins to stalk Ruby, holding the chainsaw to its side, she slams it down over the small of Ruby’s back! Ruby yelps out in pain as Fury swings again, but Ruby narrowly avoids the second blow and disappears under the ring!

Pip: “Smart move getting the hell out of there!”

Fury drops the saw and roars before looking under the ring. Fury gives chase, but as she disappears under the ring, Ruby rolls out from the other corner. With a wicked limp, Ruby high tails it towards the chainsaw!

HHL: “Ruby typically doesn’t use weapons in her matches, but as she stated leading into this match, these are special circumstances!”

Ruby gets her hands on the saw as the crowd pops big. At the same time, Fury peaks her head out from under the ring and spots Ruby!

Pip: “Oh no! I hope, for her sake, that Ruby knows how to operate that thing!”

Fury explodes out from under the ring and charges straight for Ruby, but before she can get her hands on Rubes, she cranks the chainsaw and swings it in an upward diagonal motion!

[Image: FRANKEN-ARRRGH.png]

A leather clad hand with green flesh poking out the tattered edges of her catsuit flies through the air as the monster screams in pain.

HHL: “Oh my!”

Pip: “WE HAVE AMPUTATION! ONLY IN THE XWF, FOLKS!”

Fury swats the chainsaw right out of Ruby’s hands with her other arm and then swings back with a wicked backhand that Ruby narrowly avoids before popping up with a Ruby Cutter!

HHL: “That Ruby Cutter put Fury down, but it’s not keeping her there!”

Pip: “She’s a monster!”

Ruby puts distance between them. As Fury scurries to her feet, Ruby runs in, using the steel steps as a launching pad, and flips through the air, landing on Fury’s shoulders before whipping her body back and planting Fury with a Hurricanrana! The move does little more than take Fury off of her feet, and soon she is right back up, but Ruby is already in the ring waiting on her. Fury steps up to the apron and Ruby rushes in with a spear, but Fury hooks Ruby’s head under her arm as she makes contact, dragging her through the ropes with her and spiking the crown of Ruby’s head into the dirt below!

HHL: “Spike DDT from the ring to the floor! Ruby may need medical attention!”

Franken-Fury lays there silent for a moment. Finally her eyes open, and what do they see? Tommy stands over her with the chainsaw, trying to coax his monster to its feet and offers the chainsaw for her to finish the job.

Pip: “Oh man, oh man, they say Ruby is a national treasure! If that’s true, then whoever booked this as a Chainsaw Massacre match is about to become public enemy number one!”

Fury, now on her feet, swats Tommy away. He falls to the ground and the saw tumbles away from him. Tommy quickly rises back to his feet and tries to reason with the monster, but she shoves him again, this time harder! Fury lifts Ruby up and shoves her under the bottom rope and back into the ring.

HHL: “Wait, is Franken-Fury refusing to take an advantage? That seems pretty out of character, wouldn’t you say, Pip!?”

Fury climbs up onto the apron.

Pip: “Well, uh… It’s not something that the Miss Fury we knew would have done, but who knows how much of Miss Fury is actually inside of that thing?”

Fury grabs at Ruby, peeling her off of the mat. Ruby is up and awake, but on shaky legs. Fury whips her into the ropes and on the rebound she throws a nasty spinning back elbow!

JUDAS EFFECT!

Ruby ducks it and immediately fires off a Pele kick that stuns the monster! Fury stumbles back and leans into the ropes as Ruby pushes back up. Ruby runs in with a spear, folding Franken Fury between the turnbuckles! Ruby follows that up by grabbing her arm and whipping her out of the corner and right into a second Ruby Cutter!

HHL: “Ruby is mounting a comeback!”

Pip: “Yeah, but it seems that Tommy Slavino has other plans!”

Indeed, Tommy climbs up to the apron with the chainsaw in hand, looking as though he’s about to get personally involved, but not being a trained athlete at all, he doesn’t even notice Ruby already running towards him, so when he crashes into the the dirt from her running spear, he’s both dazed and confused as to what happened!

HHL: “Seems Ruby didn’t agree with those plans!”

Ruby is running on fumes and fighting through much pain as she climbs to the top rope.

HHL: “Ruby in the Rough!”

Ruby connects with the double foot stomp, folding Fury like an accordion! Post impact, the monster returns to being prone, but Ruby decides not to take ANY chances and heads up a second time!

Pip: “She’s going for it again!?”

HHL: “You heard her coming into this match, Pip! This time, she’s making sure that she puts Miss Fury down for good!”

A second Ruby in the Rough has much the same effect as the first one. Ruby makes the cover!

Chaz Bobo hasn’t been seen since Fury threw him…

Oh, there he is, crawling to his job like a good employee that doesn’t want to find himself downsized in this troubling economy!

1!

2!!

3!!!

WINNER: RUBY!

Ruby celebrates her hard fought victory as Tommy attends to his monster! It takes no time to deduce that he is abusive towards the monster in her failed efforts tonight, and Ruby steps in. Tommy and Ruby argue for a moment before Ruby has enough of him and catches Tommy with a Ruby Cutter from outta nowhere!

HHL: “I feel like someone has needed to do that for some time now!”

As Ruby climbs back to her feet, she turns to find Franken Fury back on hers as well!

Pip: “Oh! The match may be over, but this fight is still on!”

Ruby prepares to defend, but the monster exits the ring and disappears into the woods!

Ruby is left looking confused as we can hear the monster's roars becoming increasingly faint.

Pip: “Um… Do you think that we should maybe inform Eric Garcetti or the national guard that they now have a not so fictional monster running loose in Los Angeles?”

HHL: “I’m sure that someone in management is already on it!”

They’re not.

We find ourselves on the side of what appears to be a large suburban neighborhood. It's likely a set on the Universal Studios lot, but they do such good work, you really can't be sure. There are cars driving by, and there are even kids running along the sidewalks, wearing their costumes and going Trick or Treating themselves.

The camera focuses on one mini-van that's approaching the scene. We can hear the music playing through the open windows.

The music continues to play from the mini-van's radio as the side door opens up. Finn Kuhn steps out, dressed like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. It's a slightly chilling costume, and two kids who had been walking along the sidewalk suddenly decide to turn around and go the other direction.

HHL: Kuhn has decided to adopt one of the most unhinged characters in movie history.

Pip: I don't know, Heather. The guy might have lived up to the name of American Psycho, but for some reason, he's still a damn charismatic character. Plus, it's an easy costume, and that's something I'm always a fan of.

HHL: Yeah, I know. I remember your "Check A Box" costume you used to wear.

Pip: You can check a different costume every year! Can't get much easier than that!

As Kuhn looks back and forth, surveying the scene, another mini-van is seen, coming from the opposite direction. It turns, parking in front of the first mini-van. The door opens, as the music inside blares out.

Slowly, Raion Kido makes his way out of the vehicle. A few kids happening by on that side of the street laugh and applaud before continuing on. Kido straightens his outfit, dressed as Chun Li from Street Fighter, and turns to face Kuhn. He approaches him.

Pip: What a costume choice from Kido!

HHL: Well, Chun Li IS a Street Fighter, and we're on the street. It's not the worst costume in the world.

Pip: Strangely, Kido DOES seem to be able to pull it off.

HHL: What does that mean?

Pip: If I wore that, I'd look like a buffoon. But him?

HHL: Yeah, I see your point.

FINN KUHN
- vs -
RAION KIDO
Trick-or-Treat Match - Savage Rules
The match will take place in a large suburban neighborhood
Walk up to various houses and receive tricks... or treats
Obtaining three golden candy bars from houses will allow you to go for pinfalls or submissions

Both mini-vans honk their horns, then drive off. That signals the beginning of the match. Kuhn and Kido face off, considering each other, looking ready to lock up. Kuhn then smiles, before turning away from Kido and jogging to one of the nearby houses. Kido immediately runs as well, heading for another door, as the two men both go to ring the doorbells.

Pip: Wait, what's this? Where's the fighting?

HHL: You know that neither of these men can win this match without having the three golden candy bars. Why fight before then?

Pip: But... that means that this is going to be boring for a while... I want violence!

Kuhn's door opens first, with Kuhn smiling and saying "Trick or Treat!" The person inside, dressed as a devil, nods to him, raising up a candy barrel... and then he tosses the contents at Kuhn, soaking him with a large wave of water!! Kuhn stumbles back, dripping, as the devil laughs and shuts the door.

HHL: Looks like Kuhn didn't luck out right away.

Pip: I don't know, that container could have held anything. I think he's lucky it was just water.

Four doors down, Kido's door swings open. Kido bows and says "Trick or Treat", in a passable version of Chun Li's voice. The person steps out, wearing a nurse outfit, smiling sexily at him. He doesn't seem to return the vibe, though, so she sighs and hands him... a golden candy bar!! He takes it, thanking her, as she winks at him and shuts the door.

HHL: One door, one ticket for Kido!

Pip: You mean one golden candy bar, Heather. This isn't Willy Wonka.

HHL: Oh, right. Well, it's close enough! And Kido has officially taken the lead!

Pip: That guy's got an angel looking after him, that's for sure.

Kuhn, seeing that Kido is pleased with what he got, shakes off some more water and hurries on to the next house. He studies it for a moment, as if looking for any signs of it being a good or bad location, but nothing jumps out at him. He steps forward, taking a deep breath, and then presses the doorbell. When the door opens, he cautiously says "Trick or Treat". The man inside appears to be dressed up as Walter White from Breaking Bad... or he just always wears an outfit like that. Either way, he breaks out a suitcase and shows it to Kuhn, who braces for the worst. But inside the suitcase... is a golden candy bar! Kuhn gladly takes it, as the man smirks at him before shutting the suitcase and stepping back.

HHL: And Kuhn has caught up, as both men have one golden candy bar!

Pip: You can always count on Walter White to give you what you want!

HHL: Somehow, that doesn't sound right, coming from a character like him...

Pip: Say his name!!

As Kuhn pockets the candy bar, Kido takes notice. He hurries to the next house, wasting no time as he presses the doorbell. He waits anxiously for the door to open, apparently not realizing that the light was out above the door. Suddenly, he hears a noise from above and looks up... seeing a bucket tilting over above him. The bucket releases its contents: a collection of spiders, snakes, and other critters!! They fall all over Kido, who immediately begins brushing them away, controlling any reaction as he cleans himself off.

HHL: Terrifying!

Pip: Kido forgot the first rule of trick or treating: if the light is off, you aren't getting any candy there!

HHL: Yep, it's all part of the Halloween etiquette.

Pip: It also tells you what neighbors are absolute cheapskates. Not even giving away one piece of candy? Shame. Shame.

As Kido finishes shaking off the uninvited guests on him, we can see Kuhn making his way to the house between them. But as Kuhn hurries up, Kido heads the same direction, with the two meeting near the front porch. They look at each other, then look at the doorway. Kido makes a step that direction, but Kuhn grabs his arm, pulling him back. Kuhn starts forward, but now Kido grabs him... and Kuhn fires off a strike, with Kido returning it! The two begin to brawl, neither wanting the other to reach the doorway!

Pip: Here we go!

HHL: You knew it would happen sooner or later!

The match-up nobody knew they needed to see: Patrick Bateman vs. Chun Li!!

Kido has managed to get the advantage, landing a series of chops across Kuhn's chest, staggering him. Kido then loads up his arm, stepping backwards, and comes in with a discus clothesline! But Kuhn has the wherewithal to hop away, dodging the clothesline, and as Kido tries to regain his balance, Kuhn comes in with a question mark kick, getting past Kido's defenses! As Kido stumbles, Kuhn moves in, grabbing hold and lifting Kido up, delivering a belly-to-belly suplex onto the grass!

With Kido down, Kuhn could press his advantage, but he moves towards the house instead, wanting to be the one to ring the doorbell. He passes the front porch fence and starts up the two stairs, reaching for the door. But Kido is suddenly back, grabbing Kuhn from behind! Before Kuhn can react, Kido gives him a German suplex, throwing him back into the yard!! Kuhn lays there, stunned, as Kido takes the extra moment to recover after his desperate charge.

HHL: These guys both want into this house badly, don't they?

Pip: It's the nature of a match like this, Heather. I mean, do we even know if there are 6 golden candy bars?

HHL: We really don't know anything... but we're going to find out!

Kido gets to his feet, ready to turn towards the door. But Kuhn is also already getting up, so Kido decides to take him down again. He runs at Kuhn, prepped for a battering ram! But Kuhn spins to the side, basically doing an "Ole!", and Kido flies past him, tumbling on the grass! Seeing him further away, Kuhn immediately limps over to the door, ringing the bell before Kido can recover!

The door swings open, with what appears to be an older man with gray hair, wearing a white overcoat. He smiles at Kuhn, even as Kido staggers back towards them. But he's too late, as the man hands over his prize to Kuhn, who takes it and stares down at it.

It's a package of a toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste.

Kuhn looks at the items, then looks at Kido, who is shaking his head. The man in the overcoat smiles again, saying that teeth are very important to remember at Halloween... he doesn't get to finish, as both Kido and Kuhn step forward, nailing him with rights and lefts!! They drive the man back into the house, pummeling him, as the door swings partially closed behind them.

Pip: That's right! Let that son of a bitch have it!!

HHL: Don't you think this is an overreaction?

Pip: Anyone who tries to give kids stuff like that on Halloween can never be punished enough, Heather!

Having finished their service to the neighborhood, Kido and Kuhn step out of the house, slamming the door behind them. Kido starts down the porch steps, nodding to himself... and Kuhn hits him in the back with a leaping dropkick!! Kido goes flying, rolling down the side of the yard, as Kuhn gets to his feet and jogs past him, heading across the street for another house!

Kido recovers, pulling himself up, and looks angrily towards Kuhn before heading for the house on the right of that one. Both look both ways before crossing the street, the only safe way to Trick or Treat, before reaching their respective houses. Kuhn knocks first, saying "Trick or Treat"... and the woman inside, dressed as She-Hulk, smiles at him and starts twerking in front of him. Kuhn, confused, realizes that he's not getting the candy bar here, but his face nervously turns red as he tries to reach for the door handle again...

In the meantime, though, Kido has knocked on his own door. It swings open, with an unknown individual standing there, wearing a ghost costume with a few too many holes punched into it. It brings to mind The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, which is surely playing somewhere on television sometime tonight. Kido does a quick bow and says "Trick or Treat", and the ghost raises up his hand from underneath... handing over another golden candy bar!! Kido takes it happily, nodding to the ghost, as Kuhn glances over, cursing suddenly when he realizes that Kido has gotten closer to the end.

HHL: Raion only needs to find one more golden candy bar, then he can start trying to take down Finn!

Pip: The person who finishes first will definitely have the greater advantage, as the other opponent will have to survive the attacks, knock his opponent down, and still make it to more doors. Kuhn needs to get a move on!

HHL: It's 2 to 1!

Kido comes out to the sidewalk, starting for the next house. Kuhn is already headed his way, though, trying to beat Kido from now on. He grabs at Kido again, but this time Kido is ready for him, spinning into Kuhn before he can react and grabbing him around the shoulder, lifting him into a uri-nage!!! Kuhn rolls away in agony, stunned, allowing Kido to continue on to the next door.

He rings the doorbell, waiting, as the door finally opens. He bows to the occupants within, saying "Trick or Treat". With a laugh, the kids step out of the house, all dressed as various masked super-villains. They all start to throw eggs at a startled Kido, splattering his Chun Li costume!! Two others throw toilet paper over him, wrapping around his arms, as he stumbles backwards, not willing to strike at children. They head back inside, as Kido tears at the toilet paper, looking unhappy with the result.

Pip: I gotta admit, I didn't expect to see one of our competitors get TP'ed here tonight.

HHL: No, that usually happens to houses where no candy was given out, right?

Pip: Yep, but apparently here, it was Kido getting tricked.

Kido has moved away from the door now, still wiping off some of the egg with the toilet paper he was so graciously given. He throws it aside, reaching the sidewalk... and Kuhn is there with a spinning backfist, staggering Kido! Before Kido can recover, Kuhn jumps up onto him, twisting into the Dark Solo submission hold!!

Kido struggles, in a lot of agony, as Kuhn locks in the Octopus Hold submission, hanging on tight! There are no submissions possible yet, but that doesn't matter to Kido, who slowly begins to lower towards the ground, in desperate pain. Kuhn yanks again and again on the hold, trying to increase the pressure as much as possible, as Kido begins to fade.

Pip: This is brilliant thinking by Finn!

HHL: But he can't get the victory yet; we don't even have a referee!

Pip: No, but if he can knock out Kido completely, he can take his time getting the rest of the keys, then come back and finish him at his leisure!

Kido has been unable to escape the hold, since there are no ropes for him to use his strength to push towards. He tries to muscle out of it, but Kuhn's got it too well locked in. Kido eventually drops to his knees, with Kuhn dropping his grip and shoving the hurting Kido to the ground. Kuhn nods to him, out of respect for his fighting spirit, noting that Kido never tried to tap. He then moves to the next house.

He tries the doorbell, but there's no sound, so he knocks instead. After a few seconds, the door creaks slowly open, and a Michael Myers lookalike steps forward!! The masked man stares at Kuhn, studying his costume as Patrick Bateman. Kuhn, for his part, doesn't flinch, even when he notices the knife that Myers is holding. After a moment, though, Myers raises his other hand... giving Kuhn a golden candy bar!! Kuhn takes it, nodding thanks to Myers, who crooks his head to the right before turning and going back inside. As Kuhn walks away, he hears a spine-tingling shriek from the house. He looks back, but opts to just keep going.

HHL: We're all tied up!

Pip: The next person to get a golden candy bar gets to try and end this one! And Kido's still recovering!

HHL: Your thoughts about Kuhn's plan may be correct, Pip. If Kuhn can quickly get another one, he can end this one with a huge victory for his career!

We see Raion Kido back down the sidewalk, slowly trying to pull himself together, almost crawling as if he thinks he can reach a house that way. Kuhn glances his way, then hurries to the next house, hopping over a lawn mower that's been placed out on the yard. He moves to the front door, quickly ringing the doorbell, which plays a unique theme. The notes sound familiar to Kuhn, who looks like he's trying to remember where he's heard it.

That's when the door swings open. Kuhn turns back, ready to say "Trick or Treat", but he only gets as far as "Trick" before he stops speaking, recognizing the man standing there. The man smirks and raises up a bottle of Windex, spraying it right into Kuhn's eyes!!! Kuhn stumbles back, yelling out, as the man steps out of the house, grinning at the man's pain.

Peter Vaughn: You shouldn't have done what you did to Buster, Finn. He'll never trust you again. I've made sure of it. Good luck tonight! Hope you enjoyed... the trick...

Vaughn chuckles to himself and goes back inside, leaving Kuhn leaning on the side of the porch, trying to wipe clean his vision, with little success.

HHL: "The Mechanic" Peter Vaughn makes a surprise appearance!

Pip: Kuhn never saw that coming, and he certainly isn't seeing anything else at the moment!

HHL: I don't know how Finn can continue after something like that, but he's got to find a way, because Kido has recovered!

We see Kido slowly limping down the sidewalk, taking note of what houses have been marked completed. He looks over at Kuhn, not knowing what happened, but he can tell that Kuhn has been incapacitated. Rather than take advantage of it, Kido moves on, heading for the next house. He moves down the driveway and takes the front walk around, getting to the doorway. The doorbell sounds.

After a moment, the door swings open, and Kido bows, once again saying "Trick or Treat!" He looks up, then steps back, surprised, as the man steps out in front of him... a large man, dressed as M. Bison!!!! The powerful man moves towards "Chun Li", raising his fists.

M. Bison: You're nothing but an insect to be crushed under my heel!!

Bison starts throwing rapid punches, with Kido blocking as many as possible, retreating back down the porch. Bison then leaps, flying into a Psycho Crusher assault, sending Kido reeling backwards onto the yard! Bison doesn't look content, getting up and charging forward again, attacking Kido with Psycho Power, keeping Kido on the defensive!!

HHL: What the heck is all this?? Who IS this guy??

Pip: He's one of the top bosses in Street Fighter, Heather! We've got a fight within a fight here! I love it!!

With Kido reeling, M. Bison sets himself, readying for the final attack: the Ultimate Psycho Crusher! He laughs at Kido, taunting him.

M. Bison: Hardly a match for a God!

Bison leaps forward, ready to attack... and Kido suddenly twirls upside-down, landing a spinning bird kick that knocks Bison back! Kido then kips himself up, landing on his feet. He turns towards Bison, who's no longer smiling. He starts forward, but Kido is already charging up, leaping towards him... and hitting the Hyakuretsukyaku!!! The rapid-fire kicks, almost looking like they're on fire, blast into Bison, sending him flying backwards, straight through the doorway he came from!! In slow-motion, we see Bison hit the back wall and slump down, apparently knocked out!! We hear a voice echo from the doorway's speaker.

Voice: YOU WIN!!

Kido laughs and jumps in the air, before putting up two fingers on his left hand. After a few seconds, he realizes what he's doing and stops, clearing his throat, before looking around. He then turns and starts for the next house, leaving the unconscious Bison behind.

HHL: This match is truly getting insane.

Pip: I'm sorry I ever doubted that this one would be exciting. And we're still looking for two more golden candy bars, too!

HHL: It's still anyone's match to win, but Kuhn is still really struggling with his eyes having been burned!

Pip: Yeah. At least it looks like a fellow trick or treater has decided to come to his aid.

We see a shot down the street where a young lady dressed as the heroic Wonder Woman has gotten her mother to give her a bottle of water. She's helping to pour it into Kuhn's eyes, as he nods thankfully, feeling some of the burning pain from the Windex going away.

Meanwhile, Kido has gone to the next house, taking in how the house is more well-kept than some of the others. Rumor has it the better houses are the ones that give you the large candy bars, so this could be a good sign. Kido walks up, ringing the doorbell, and waits for the door to open. After his last experience, Kido is ready for a fight, but nothing can prepare him from a burst of pepper sprayed right into his eyes from JENNY MYST!

HHL: And now it’s KIDO’S turn to have his eyes sprayed by interference! Jenny Myst just blindsided him with that damn mace, and now Kido’s clawing at his eyes!

Pip: Oh, of all the damn times… these mind games aren’t gonna stop!

Raion Kido tries desperately to overcome the pepper spray as he keeps blinking, and Jenny cackles at the sight of it all. However, she’s quickly shut up as the sight of FINN KUHN barrels right towards her, his own eyesight still trying to recover!

HHL: Jenny Myst cost Finn Kuhn the opportunity to have a clean win in his own return match back! And now she’s trying to do it again! These two have history with each other and Finn wants them out of here!

Pip: But he’s missing out on the match by chasing her! All Raion has to do is just get one last candy bar and this is going to lead to the beginning of the end!

Jenny sprints to the edge of the neighborhood as Finn huffs, hot on his tail as he uses the last of the nice girl’s water to clean his eyes out. It looks like Finn’s about to get his hands on Jenny, and Raion seems to be stumbling after Finn too as he seems to have gotten help from someone! Finn reaches out for Jenny -

ONLY TO BE SPEARED OUT OF HIS BOOTS BY CHRIS CHAOS!

HHL: CHRIS CHAOS ONCE AGAIN COMES INTO PLAY TO SEND A MESSAGE TO RAION KIDO!

Pip: Kido’s having trouble walking right now, let alone fighting! He can’t help Finn out while he’s like this!

Chaos chuckles at Kido stumbling forward, and gives him a small wave goodbye as he and Jenny depart into the woods.

And then there they were again.

HHL: This is a bad sign for Finn… He’s laid out again, and although Kido looks to be in rough shape too, at least he can walk right now. All he needs to do is just get one last candy bar…

Raion gives a regretful look at Finn, who is clutching his sternum right now. He shakes his head, before limping out into the neighborhood again and finding another nicer house for him to go to. He nods his head, before coming up the stairs and ringing the doorbell. Considering his prior experiences, Raion is already in a fighting stance, but this time he seems surprised when he sees a man wearing a referee uniform standing there.

The referee nods to Kido, saying that he's found the right house, and hands over his third and final golden candy bar! Kido bows in excitement, taking the bar, then turns and starts back towards Kuhn, knowing that he now has the opportunity to end this one and get out with the victory... as well as a nice candy haul and a victory over M. Bison.

HHL: Raion Kido has all three of his golden candy bars! He can get the pin or submission now!

Pip: Finn is in real trouble now, as his eyes can't be in great shape and he's still recovering after that spear. Now he has to fight, trick or treat, and fight some more to stay in this one!

HHL: Which will be extremely difficult, as there are only a few houses left on the block!

Kido heads down the street, away from the final houses, as there's no need to check for anything else. He goes right to where Kuhn is still recovering, having used up all of the nice girl's water to clear his vision as much as possible. He squints towards Kido, the two barely able to see each other, and Kido seems to hesitate. But he knows this is his chance, so he darts behind Kuhn before he can move, grabbing hold of him to pull him into a roll-up!! He hangs on, as the referee, who followed, drops to the ground...

ONE!!

TWO!!

TH- and Kuhn manages to kick out, shoving Kido off of him! He staggers away, blinking heavily, trying to figure out what to do. Kido, though, is right behind him, and as Kuhn turns to face him, Kido lashes out with the Atomic Thunder lariat!!! Kuhn goes down hard on the grass, knocked senseless, as Kido again goes for the cover, hanging onto the legs...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THRE- No!! Kuhn manages to kick out just in time!

HHL: Raion is pushing forward hard with his advantage!

Pip: For him, it's just a wrestling match now, Heather. For Finn, he's still got to find a way to get another candy bar! Hey, I wonder...

HHL: What, Pip?

Pip: If Kuhn was able to steal a candy bar from Raion, wouldn't that give HIM the advantage instead?

HHL: I don't know that it works like that, Pip. Plus, that'd be pretty sinister of Finn to even think of.

Pip: Hey, according to Buster and Peter, this guy's a heel now, after all. He could do literally anything!

Kido has dragged Kuhn up at this point, taking him onto the nearby driveway. He lifts Kuhn up, bodyslamming him on the concrete, causing Kuhn to writhe in pain from the impact to his spinal cord. Kido doesn't look too pleased, but he respects Kuhn enough to know that he had to weaken him some more. He has stepped back now, focusing himself, preparing to end this one.

As Kuhn gets to his feet, Kido strikes his pose and runs forward, going for the Lightning Bolt heart punch!!! But Kuhn shockingly dodges, spinning away from the strike!! As Kido stops, turning around, Kuhn grabs him and twists, hitting a desperation Kaiser's Domain on the concrete!!! Kido might be out, as Kuhn puts an arm across him. But the referee doesn't move, as there's nothing he can do.

HHL: That might have ended it, but Finn doesn't have enough golden candy bars!

Pip: Kido took a hell of a hard landing there!

HHL: This could be Finn's one chance to get his third one on the board, but he's got to move now!

Kuhn, realizing after a moment why no count is happening, slowly pulls himself up and starts down the street. He's wobbly, but still coherent enough to know where he needs to go. Behind him, Kido rolls over onto his knees, holding his head, which appears to have been busted open slightly. There's a bit of blood coming through under one of the Chun Li buns.

Down the street, Kuhn manages to reach one of the final two houses. He stumbles up to the first one, almost tripping up the stairs to the porch. He recovers, going and smacking the doorbell with his hand. He waits, looking back, as Kido is already staggering after him now. The door opens... and an ugly witch is bent over, looking up at Kuhn with an evil smile. Kuhn, shrugging his shoulders, says "Trick or Treat", and the witch reaches into her pocket... and pulls out an apple! She hands it to him, with Kuhn looking at it with annoyance, knowing it's not what he needs.

Pip: Apples are almost as bad as toothbrushes!

HHL: They're still a healthy alternative to too many sweets, Pip.

Pip: They're a waste. What kid will eat them? Besides, they're not wrapped, so you have to throw them away, anyway...

Kuhn stumbles away for the door, knowing that he has to go to the last door on the block. He doesn't make it past the driveway, though, as Kido is there, attacking him with a series of punches! He drives Kuhn back towards the garage, trying to retake the advantage, as the referee follows behind them.

Kido rears back, preparing to dive at Kuhn once again, but Kuhn responds on instinct, cracking Kido with the apple in the head!!! The apple splits open on impact, staggering Kido backwards. He's also got a new cut across the top of his forehead. Kuhn spots it, then looks down at the apple... which we can now see has a razor blade sticking out the side of it where the break happened!!!

HHL: Razor blades!! The most sinister conspiracy theory out there about Halloween!

Pip: Man, in a way, that really WAS a poisoned apple from the witch! But it worked to Kuhn's advantage, and now he can really cut up that pretty face of Chun Li's, I mean, Raion Kido's!

HHL: If he does, that'll prove for sure that he's been a heel this entire time!

Kuhn stares at the apple, apparently really considering using the razor blade sticking out there. But he shakes his head, then tosses the apple behind him, into the garden of the witch.

HHL: Well... Finn stays true to his morals for now.

Pip: I don't believe it for a second, Heather. He's just trying to get suspicion off of him!

The apple lays there, hidden behind a bush, as Kuhn instead grabs the stunned Kido and sends him head-first into the garage, causing a loud banging sound!! Kido falls to the side, his head reeling from the impact, as Kuhn staggers towards the final house.

He gets there, painfully climbing up the steps to get on the front porch. With Kido already recovering once again, showing his incredible stamina, Kuhn needs to make this count. He hits the doorbell, waiting as the door finally comes open... to reveal a beautiful woman in a sexy angel costume! She grins at Kuhn, giving him a quick spin to show off her entire costume, before she then pulls out from her side... a golden candy bar!! She hands it over, with Kuhn gratefully taking it, kissing the lady's hand as he does so. He then turns around, heading towards Kido, as the woman watches him go.

HHL: There we have it! Both men have their required candy bars! They can both get pins and submissions now!

It's no longer about trick or treating, it's about KO'ing and Submitting!

Possibly not realizing that Kuhn has gotten his final golden candy bar, Kido comes right at him, trying for a running leg drop. But Kuhn is able to avoid it, leaping up and spinning into the Victory Verse!! He catches Kido dead on, knocking him to the ground, with Kuhn making the cover, hanging onto the leg...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR- and Kido is able to kick out! Despite this, Kuhn hangs on, turning the leg over into an ankle lock, working over Kido's foot to try and get him to tap out!! Kido struggles against it, trying to get free, as the referee moves in to ask if he wants to submit. Kido shakes his head no, refusing, and starts pushing himself up, trying to get on his free foot. Kuhn still hangs onto the hold, trying to find a way to leverage Kido back to the ground, but Kido is able to roll himself forward... sending Kuhn running forward into the garage!! We have another large bang, as Kuhn stumbles back, stunned... and Kido pulls him down from behind into a pin of his own!!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THRE- and Kuhn kicks out in time!!

HHL: We're now going back and forth with quick pins! Any one of them can end this wild ride!

Pip: Can you imagine the state of the golden candy bars these guys are carrying? They're probably all melted and crushed right now.

HHL: Wait, they're not actually gold?

Pip: I know the XWF is doing really well right now, Heather, but I don't think they're paying to have six golden bars made for this one match...

Kido grabs hold of Kuhn from behind, turning him around to try and get him into a Dragon Sleeper submission! But Kuhn fights out of it, catching Kido in the gut with an elbow that doubles him over. With Kido in the perfect position, Kuhn immediately jumps up and nails Kido with the Breaker Solo kick!!! Kido's down, with Kuhn dropping to his knees and working to roll him over. He finally makes the cover, hanging onto the leg...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THRE- NO!! Kido kicks out at the last second!! Kuhn can't believe it, staring at the referee, who can only shrug his shoulders. Not getting the answer from the referee that he was looking for, Kuhn finally goes back to Kido, hauling him up. He grabs hold of Kido's arms, preparing to finish things with the Fatalism!! But Kido surprises him by bouncing up to his feet, twisting Kuhn around... and landing a version of the Rolling Crash!!!! Kuhn goes flying away, landing hard against a backyard fence, with Kido falling back to the ground, unable to capitalize. Both men look exhausted at this point.

HHL: This one's been one of the greatest Trick or Treat Battles I've ever seen!

Pip: Seen a lot of them, eh, Heather? Still, I have to agree with you. Whoever can recover now and get the victory will have truly earned it!

Kuhn slowly hauls himself out of the debris of the fence, bleeding from a few new splinters. He brushes them off, though, too focused on the fight to care. A large piece of 2x4 has landed nearby, with Kuhn picking it up. He seems to consider it, seeing Kido struggling to get up. But instead, he tosses it aside, determined to win without taking that extra step of violence.

As Kido rises up, Kuhn heads over towards him, going for his arm. He wants the Savagery of Angels submission!! But as Kuhn starts to spin into it, Kido is able to get one last burst of energy, yanking himself away and causing Kuhn to fall to the ground instead!! As Kuhn painfully rises, still reaching for Kido's arms, the man seems to charge himself up, lashing out...

LIGHTNING BOLT!!

The punch hits Kuhn squarely in the chest, knocking him over with a gasp. Kido immediately falls on top, as the referee makes the count...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!!!

WINNER: RAION KIDO

HHL: What an end to the war! It all came down to one last shot!

Pip: These two may have just put on the greatest Halloween match the XWF has ever seen... and that record may only last few a few minutes, as we still have plenty of show left to go!

HHL: Talk about a high bar!

As Kido drops next to Kuhn, breathing heavily, the two men turn to look at each other. Kido painfully reaches into his side pocket, pulling out one of the candy bars. Miraculously, it's still in decent shape, although it's certainly taken a few hits. He breaks off a piece of the bar and hands it to the woozy Kuhn, who stares at it for a long time... before he takes it!

HHL: Maybe this was a bit of the 'respect' Finn Kuhn was talking about wanting from Raion Kido before their match here...

Pip: The record books may show a loss, but Kuhn handled himself better than I thought he would... Though I still think he can't be trusted!

The two toast the pieces of chocolate as they continue to rest after a hard-fought conflict.

The crowd immediately perk up at the sign of just who is about to be coming out. The chorus and instrumentals begin to pick up more and more, building to a crescendo...

"I will be one of the greatest, that is a vow, yeah, that is a promise!
Always wanted to be famous, just being real, yeah, just being honest!
My haters gon' always be nameless, give them no clout, I give them no power!
Creators built different, they ancient, sooner than later, all will be ours!"

With a magnificent flourish, the chiseled heir makes his way out from the back. Isaiah King's smirk is practically radiant as he looks out amongst the crowd, slowly making his way into the ring.

HHL: Isaiah King earned this opportunity with his victory over Angelica Vaughn last Savage.

Pip: I wonder how he feels about HGH just being added to this one, after he had to fight for the shot.

HHL: As you've told me before, Pip, sometimes it's about being in the right place at the right time.

Pip: And sometimes it's about paying off the right person at the right moment...

Harmon Greyson Hays and Tommy Slavino make their way out one by one. The two men head towards the ring.

HHL: This could be the biggest night in HGH's XWF career.

Pip: He has quite a good record in Triple Threat matches, so this definitely works in his favor.

HHL: At the same time, Slavino better watch himself, as disqualifications are still possible in this one.

Pip: Nah, Tommy will be good. HGH, I'm not so sure about...

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bsto855k9tk0ve81r3e5...w.gif&ct=g]

Green and purple lasers!

Smoke!

AC/DC!

ONE WAY OVERPRODUCED MICHEAL GRAVES ENTRANCE!

[Image: onkgw3.gif]

Gravy charges onto the stage with the Television Title! He actually gets a pop! It's quickly drowned out by the boos!

With a confident swagger brought to you by BarnCoin, Micheal heads down the ramp, flipping off fans, grabbing his junk and all together being a terrible person. Gravy rolls into the ring and postures for the crowd showing them just how fucking cool he is now!

Gravy leans into his corner, chewing gum with a sinister grin. He just can't wait for this to begin!

HHL: Gravy got a huge victory over Dick Powers to become the Television Champion, only to receive a terrible beatdown from Mark Flynn afterwards. Now it's all about if Gravy is in good enough shape tonight to compete.

Pip: One of his promos this week was all about Spinal Stenosis and Neck Pain Relief. I ended up watching the whole thing.

HHL: Did you learn anything?

Pip: Yeah, that spending an hour and a half watching a YouTube video makes your neck sore!

MICHEAL GRAVES ©
- vs -
HGH
- vs -
ISAIAH KING
Triple Threat Match for the XWF Television Championship - Savage Rules
Standard Savage Match

HHL: So here we go, with a standard Triple Threat match for the Television Championship! It's been a while since the belt has been defended in an 'ordinary' match, Pip.

Pip: Yeah, Gravy missed out on his chance to make this a Halloween-themed match like every other contest tonight. That gives the fans here at ringside something to watch, at least.

HHL: And in Gravy's words, it may work to his benefit, as it will keep HGH from using dirty tricks and keep Isaiah King from boxing his way through this one.

King moves forward towards Graves, wanting to go face-to-face with the champion. Graves is doing his best to hide any pain he's in. It's completely possible that his adrenaline is covering it up... or that Graves has already unnaturally healed himself. The two men face off, with Graves looking a little crazed as he smiles at King.

That's when HGH comes in from the right, raking a hand across Graves' eyes, blinding him!! Graves staggers back, as HGH goes on the attack, punching and kicking away at Graves in the corner. He waves to King, telling him to join in, with Tommy saying the same thing from the outside.

HHL: Looks like HGH wants to remove the champion from the equation!

Pip: This could be Isaiah's chance to get a step up in this match, by bruising a few of Gravy's ribs!

HGH waves to King again, then lands a few more boots to the chest of Graves, trying to drive him down. Graves is glaring at him, as if asking him to do more damage. King steps in, moving HGH to the side... and then clocking HGH with a European Uppercut!!

HGH staggers away, stunned, as Graves starts to pull himself up, only for King to nail him with a European Uppercut as well! King then goes after HGH, striking away at his body with shot after shot! The fans don't know what to make of it, but they're loving the violence, either way.

Graves finally pulls himself out of the corner, staggering towards King, who immediately swings towards him and gets a discus elbow, putting Graves on the mat!

HHL: Isaiah King playing no favorites and taking it to both of his opponents!

Pip: Personally, I'm more a fan of the 2-on-1 approach at first, but hell, this seems to be working for him, so why the hell not?

HHL: It's a true Triple Threat from the opening bell, just what the fans came to see!

King has pulled Graves back up now, landing a few more short shots to keep him stunned. The referee is right there, warning King about keeping his fists closed on the punches, with King nodding to show he understands. He grabs Graves around the middle... and HGH comes back, dropkicking King in the back!

King knocks heads with Graves, who falls against the ropes, stunned. King staggers back around towards HGH, who rises up and grabs hold of him, spinning King around and landing a spinebuster variation! He quickly makes the cover, wanting that championship, as the referee slides into place.

ONE!!

TWO!!

And Graves drops himself forward, headbutting HGH in the back!! HGH, wincing, rolls off of King, trying to get up, as Graves sits up, staring at him, still looking like he's having a great time tonight. He pops up right alongside HGH, going right at his eyes with his own rake, returning the favor!

HGH, blinded, yells out, but Graves doesn't stop there, ignoring the referee's warnings as he boots HGH in the stomach, then gets a pulling piledriver, spiking HGH into the mat!! Graves gets on top with one arm, as the ref counts...

ONE!!

TWO!!

And King is there, kicking at Graves to break it up!

Pip: Some quick pin attempts early on, but it's almost impossible to sneak a win in a Triple Threat without the third participant getting involved.

HHL: Nope, this is truly a match where you have to try and eliminate your competition one by one, so that you have that chance to get the 3 count in time.

Pip: Of course, the more damage you do to one opponent, the more it favors the second one, as they're getting the same opportunity. It's all a matter of balance... which doesn't seem to be much of a factor for any of the wrestlers in this one.

HHL: Especially Gravy. You know he just wants to do as much damage as possible, to whoever's in front of him.

King has brought Graves back up, landing a few more shots to stagger him. He then backs away from Graves, lining him up, before running at him for an attempted bulldog. But Graves turns into King, catching him in mid-air... and delivers a brilliant fallaway slam!

King rolls to the apron, knocked senseless, as Graves gets himself up. He starts to go for King, but HGH is there behind him, locking Graves into a sleeper hold!! For a few seconds, Graves' arms flail in the air, as he feels his oxygen supply cut off. HGH grins behind him, wanting to knock out the champ, but then Graves leans forward, sending both men running into a recovering King on the apron!!

King falls to the outside, as HGH loses his grip on the hold. He tries to regain it, but Graves twists him out of it, spinning HGH into an inverted DDT!! HGH is stunned, as Graves quickly drops onto him for the cover, hanging onto the leg to keep it away from the ropes...

ONE!!

TWO!!

TH- and HGH is able to kick out in time!

HHL: Gravy looks determined tonight to get his first official TV Title defense locked in!

Pip: Barrows & Desmond really stacked the deck for Gravy, but the guy's been on the roll of his life, and he's looking extremely hard to stop!

Graves looks fired up as he drags HGH off the mat, setting him up. He leans over, managing to get the large HGH up onto his shoulders, preparing to go for the Grave Digger DVD!! The fans are cheering the chance to see this move, but Graves gets distracted by King, who is starting to come back through the ropes. So Graves kicks at the ropes, racking King!!

As King drops back into the ring, hurting, Graves turns, ready to drop HGH. But the delay was too much, as HGH is able to shift his weight and pull himself off of Graves' shoulders, landing beside him... and immediately taking Graves down with the Injection Shot!!!

The crowd gasps, even as HGH shoves Graves over and puts his weight on him, trying to hang on...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR- And Graves kicks out!!

HHL: HGH nearly got that championship in his grasp!

Pip: That would have shocked lot of fans, but not Tommy Slavino. You can see he's practically drooling over there at the thought of bringing that gold in!

HHL: Well, HGH needs to press his advantage, then, and seal that victory with a Double Dose!

Slavino is coaching HGH heavily from the outside, excited, as the big man gets up. He grabs hold of Graves, wanting to take him for a ride on the Double Dose. He maneuvers Graves into position... not seeing that King has gone up onto the turnbuckle!

As HGH turns, suddenly sensing danger, King comes flying into him with the Crown Shatterer!! The move does its usual damage and then some, as HGH involuntarily takes Graves down with him, slamming his head into the canvas!!

King drags himself on the mat, managing to pin HGH, as the ref slides in...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR - HGH kicks out!!

Not thrown by this at all, King immediately rolls over and covers Graves instead, hoping for a different result!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR- and Graves kicks out as well! King slaps the mat, upset that neither pin worked, but then takes a few deep breaths and gets up.

HHL: That was an incredible move from Isaiah King!

Pip: But he's got to find a way to control his frustration. He's got the upper hand now, make it count for something!

King has managed to pull himself together, as he makes his way over to the turnbuckle. He goes up, ignoring the complaints of Tommy from the outside, and positions himself. He stares over at where HGH is still laying, lining up his shot.

He's ready for the Dethroning elbow drop... but suddenly Graves is there, falling against the ropes, causing King to fall, sitting down on the 'buckle!! As King groans from the impact, Graves staggers over to him, hoisting King up onto his shoulders. He then takes a few steps to his right... and drops King with the Grave Digger onto HGH!!

The double impact gets a pop from the crowd, as Graves then drops himself on both men, holding an arm on each as he keeps their shoulders down for the covers...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR- and both men kick out simultaneously, keeping this one going!!

HHL: The crowd is starting to pop on every fall!

Pip: Gotta give the boys up top the credit they deserve, as the Television Title has really become an incredible prize to fight for!

HHL: It's been a hell of a ride since Bobby Bourbon's reign. This is Graves' chance to stop the rapid title changes and lock the TV Title down!

Graves staggers to his feet, staring down at both men with a look of deep satisfaction. He reaches down and grabs at HGH's arms, hauling him upwards. He takes the man over towards the corner, bracing him in place, and working to lift HGH into Grave Consequences!!

The fans watch on with excitement as Graves gets the required height, then starts to step forward... but he can't continue, as Tommy Slavino is on the apron, grabbing at HGH's legs! The ref moves in, ordering Tommy to stop interfering, as Graves angrily tugs on HGH... and then King comes flying in on the run, leaping high and crashing into everyone!!!

Bodies go flying everywhere, with the referee getting caught squarely in the middle, sending him into a heap near the apron! Tommy's down as well, with all three of the wrestlers tumbling to different parts of the mat!

Pip: Damn it. We really should start to have replacement refs standing by at ringside or something. They're always getting themselves concussed, squashed, splattered...

HHL: Yeah, referee insurance has never been more pricey than it is nowadays...

Pip: So now it's not just about who can take advantage of the situation, it's who can last until the ref recovers... if he CAN recover...

Ignoring the downed referee, King manages to get to his feet, rubbing his hurting side. He waits to the side, watching, as HGH struggles to try and stand up. He holds the back of his head, stunned, as King watches carefully. King then runs in, going for the Conqueror's Knock Out!!

But HGH manages to dodge it, ducking underneath! As King staggers, having missed, HGH grabs him from behind and twists him around into position for the Double Dose!! King struggles against it, trying to break free, as HGH lifts him up... and King manages to slip away!

HGH, frustrated, grabs at King again, who catches him with a right hand. HGH returns the favor, with the two slugging away at each other to try and get the advantage again... only for both to get taken down as Graves comes flying into them with the Cradle 2 The Grave!!!

The moonsault takes out both men, with Graves landing on top of the pile... but there's still no referee to do any counting, so the match continues on! Graves pulls himself up, painfully, and waits as HGH tries to recover. He's ready to finish this, one man at a time.

HHL: This has been an insane first title defense! Especially since initial reports claimed Micheal Graves wouldn’t be cleared to compete at all!

Pip: But! If Micheal Graves can finish this job, he just might escape with the TV Title!

HHL: Yes!

Pip: Thus proving the efficacy of the Optimal Path!

HHL: Ye- …NO!

HGH slowly turns around… Graves clinches! Tucking HGH into Powerbomb position! Looking for Graves Consequences!

He starts to li-

Graves drops to his face! And is tugged out of the ring!

…BY MARK FLYNN!

HHL: God dammit!

Pip: Heather, Language! Pottymouths aren’t advertiser friendly!

HHL: What the Hell is Flynn doing out here?!?

Graves is yanked by the foot out to the padding! And catches a right hand to the face, dropping him to the floor!

Flynn reels back his fist… As he adjusts his headset mic onto his face.

He leans into the hard cam.

“Camera guy, you getting this? We got product to move!”

Graves is trying to claw his way back to his feet… Before catching a boot to the throat, driving him backwards toward the metal railing separating the fans from the action!

HHL: Graves is going to want to keep as much distance between himself and that railing as possible! That’s the same railing that Flynn tried to crush his vertebrae on just last Savage!

“YOU CAN’T QUIT THE OPTIMAL PATH SYSTEM AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD, GRAVY.” Flynn says, smashing his forearm over Graves’ head as he tries to stumble back to his feet. “NOT!” SMASH. “IF!” SMASH. “YOU WANT!” SMASH. “RESULTS!”

Graves is woozy now… Flynn stuffs him into a powerbomb position!

Pip: Oh gosh, someone should do something to stop this…

Pip: And by someone, I mean someone besides me!

”THE SYSTEM WORKS, PEOPLE! WATCH WHAT THE OPTIMAL PATH CAN DO FOR YOU!”

Flynn goes to liii-

GRAVES LIFTS HIS TORSO! Flynn goes up and over… AND LANDS SPINE FIRST ONTO THE METAL RAILING HIMSELF! BACK BODY DROP!

HHL: YES! Graves dug deep and countered! Flynn tried the same trick back-to-back ambushes and PAID THE PRICE!

Graves scrambles forward, gathering his wherewithal… He turns around, diving to keep the offense up on Flynn…

But Flynn crawls like a wounded animal over the railing into the front row! Graves leans over the railing and grabs Flynn by the headset, trying to yank Flynn back into the action!

HE PULLS!

…Flynn unplugs the headset! Gravy doubles back from the weight shift!

Flynn breaks out of Gravy’s grip! And starts sprinting up the stairs into the arena like a scalded dog!

HHL: Flynn is on the run now!

Graves snaps the headset mic in half! He looks at the running-scared Uni Champ, getting away…

He eyes backwards at the ring… where his TV Title is on the line…

THEN, HE HOPS THE RAILING! Graves gets pats on the back from the XWF Universe as he sprints double-time up the stairs after Flynn!

HHL: Flynn's attack may have backfired here, as he's still got to defend the Universal Title later tonight!

Pip: Graves would love to make Dick Powers' job easier for him!

Flynn staggers off, moving up through the crowd, as Graves grabs at a few pieces of loose lumber, picking them up and throwing them Flynn's way. Flynn turns just in time to dodge them, but it causes him to redirect, tripping over a chair and sprawling out on the stairs.

Graves is grinning again, as he's returning some of Flynn's own comments about the Optimal Path. He is pointing to Flynn, wanting to hear it from him, as Flynn gets to his feet. The Universal Champion dusts himself off, then points back to the ring. Graves doesn't want to hear it at first, but he finally looks back...

Just in time to see Isaiah King nail a surprised HGH with the Guillotine of Destruction!!! The move hits beautifully, with the crowd popping loudly at the impact!

Stunned, Graves watches as the wrestler makes the cover, with a weary referee seemingly coming to from the impact tremor he just felt. The referee rolls over, as Graves starts sprinting down the stairs towards the ring...

ONE!!

Graves makes it to the bottom, springing over the barricade!

TWO!!

Graves slides into the ring, unable to stop the hand from coming down...

THREE!!!!!

WINNER, AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION: ISAIAH KING

HHL: It's over!! And for the third time in a row, we have a brand new Television Champion!!

Pip: Flynn did it! He managed to cost Gravy the gold!

Graves, looking frustrated, smacks the mat a few times, before turning back and looking into the crowd. We can see Mark Flynn on his feet, tapping the side of his head with a smile, before departing. Graves, wasting no more time in the ring, turns and slides out, heading after him, wanting nothing more than to catch him and make him pay.

In the meantime, King is celebrating in the ring, knowing that he earned this championship. He raises it up, loving how it shines in the light.

HHL: A triumphant night for Isaiah King, becoming the Television Champion!

Pip: He'd better be careful, though. The last two champs have now lost in their first defense! The pressure is on to stop that streak!

King, hearing none of this, goes through the ropes, intent on a major celebration, as we cut away.

After the hard-fought match against Raion Kido, Finn is sitting backstage in his locker room. His face is pale, and his eyes are almost soulless, staring ahead as the weight of everything still rests on his shoulders. After the revelation that dropped on Warfare, he felt his jaw tightening. Slowly but surely, he got ready to just head out for the night, tossing his Patrick Bateman costume to the side as he did so. A long, slow exhale came from him. Everybody thought he was guilty of cheating to win his match at Relentless, and right now for good reason considering the footage that came out about him by an unknown source.

The one man Finn had thought he was all too similar to had now hated him. The fans hated him too. It felt like the entire world was pouring itself onto his shoulders, trying to crush him down beneath that weight. Was there even any way to try and clear his name…?

Suddenly, there was a knocking at the door as Finn slowly craned his head over towards it.

“Come in,” He said with a dull tone.

The man on the outside fumbled for a bit, before coming right in. It was a sight Finn was familiar with now - the pristine hair, the chiseled body that was shirtless, that perfect grin… this was -

“Little Feather?” Finn asked while blinking, completely flabbergasted.

“In the flesh, boy, yes I am!” Little Feather said, giving a subconscious flex of his muscles as he stretched out in place before giving Finn a thumbs up.

“What’re you doing here?” Finn managed to get out, slowly easing himself onto his feet as he did so. “Did… did you find out anything about the missing footage?”

“You mean any specifics? Weeeeell…” The Chief of Security gave a small shrug, a frown of discontentment on his face as he did so. “Not exactly, unfortunately. Our thief still left no real traces so far.”

Finn gave a hollow chuckle, turning around to go lean on the wall of the locker room as he just stared straight ahead. “Well... go figure then.”

“Things've still got you down right now, huh?” Little Feather said despondently. “Hard to blame you. During that whole trick-or-treat match, we actually had to swoop in and... make sure some of those randoms living in that neighborhood didn't jump you. On top of... y'know... the whole Chaos business.”

“Everybody and their Mom seem to think I'm a dirty cheat now, apparently...” Finn sighed out. “They don't even think part of this feels at least a little suspect?”

“In fairness, boy, the only footage everyone’s seen so far just so happens to be the one that implicates you, sooo…” Little Feather gave out a sigh, shaking his head before continuing. “Look, I’m only trying to help you out right now mostly because I thought it was mighty suspicious between the disconnect on everything. I mean, you’ve had chance after chance to cheat and be underhanded in all your other matches, and even though you’ve been coming up short, you stuck true to your morals.”

“Yeah, that's my point exactly, really. But I don't think that's going to help me right now, exactly...” Finn mumbled, still not properly looking at Little Feather.

“Well… I spoke to a couple of my boys earlier about the discrepancy and tried to see if there was some way we could try putting this matter to bed once and for all. One of them actually came up with something, so I came here to tell you about it so we could go check it out together. One last lead, just for you, ‘King.’” Little Feather shot Finn a thumbs-up and a wink, the weight of his words evident as Finn finally swiveled his head around to look at him.

“What is it, then? Who else are we going to need to talk to?” Finn responded with a level of suspicion and disbelief in his voice.

“Well, there’s one untainted source that’d be…” Little Feather’s voice trails off on the camera feed as it cuts away, coming back to the ring as Savage rolls on.

"THE MIDNIGHT DOLLS"
VITA VALENTEEN AND DOLLY WATERS ©

- vs -
ANGELICA VAUGHN AND JOHN MADISON JR.
Graveyard Brawl Match for the XWF Tag Team Championships - 1 RP Tag Team Rules
Fight in an abandoned graveyard and use whatever you can to your advantage... but beware of graverobbers!

HHL: Well it looks like our feed will be taking us to an unknown graveyard for the tag title showdown between the Midnight Dolls against Angelica Vaughn and John Madison Jr.

PC: I really hope Angelica isn’t eaten by zombies!

HHL: Well zombies are not real, for starters. But who knows what they’ll find during this graveyard brawl.

PC: Exactly they could come across anything out there…like zombies!

HHL: Right…

All four competitors enter the massive graveyard at the same time. Vita fist bumps Dolly before racing full tilt towards their opponents. She dives at Madison but he ducks underneath and then follows up with a running clothesline to take Dolly down to the hard, cold dirt.

Vita catches Vaughn by surprise with a headlock and then takes her down with a snapmare. She starts to lock in a rear neck lock but Madison runs over and takes Vita down with a Russian leg sweep from behind. He tries to follow through by rolling into an arm bar but Vita is quicker and spins to catch him in a triangle choke out of nowhere.

Vita tightens her grip while Madison flails his arms and tries to power his way out of the hold. Vaughn pops up and hits a few hard palm strikes to Vita, causing her to break the hold. She hits a nice spinning heel kick to Vita’s stomach and then pulls her into a clinch. She is about to hit a perfect Muay Thai knee but Dolly catches Vaughn from behind with a jumping neck breaker to take her down. Madison goes for Vita but Dolly catches him off guard with a nasty spinning back fist. Vita nods at Dolly and steadies herself. Dolly steps into Vita’s clinched hands and then hops up and hits a quick standing moonsault to take Madison down. She hooks both legs.

1…

2…

Broken up by Vaughn!

HHL: The amazing speed and chemistry of the Midnight Dolls will be hard to overcome tonight!

PC: They could go on a historic tag title run for sure. Or, they could blow it right here tonight!

HHL: Wow…inspiring words as always.

PC: Quiet you!

Vita and Dolly get up and stand their ground while Madison Jr and Vaughn try to regroup. As they prepare to continue this war, a strange noise is heard in the distance followed by a small explosion. Some smoke is rising from one of the nearby graves and a figure comes stumbling out. All four competitors seem to forget their match as they all prepare to battle with an actual zombie.

PC: A ZOMBIE! I friggin’ told you!

HHL: I’m not so sure…

As the figure gets closer and comes into view it clearly is not a zombie at all. Some mumbling in between coughing is heard as none other than Dean Rose comes into focus! He looks up at everyone and is spooked. He holds a bag of whatever treasures he has stolen while grave robbing tight to his chest. He takes off running into the night while almost everyone is watching in awe. Except for Madison Jr, who turns and levels Vita with a drop kick. He then grabs Dolly, turns and then suplexes her onto a tombstone. He goes for a quick cover while Vaughn pounces onto Vita with a modified leg lock.

1…

2…

Kick out by Dolly!

HHL: Close call for the Midnight Dolls there!

PC: Who cares! We just had a Dean Rose sighting! I can’t believe it!

HHL: I have no idea what’s going on…

Madison leaves Dolly doubled over in pain and goes to help Vaughn. She lets go of Vita and Madison hauls her up into the air. He lifts her high with a gorilla press while Vaughn drops down to one knee and leaves the other one out in front of her. Madison turns and drops Vita forward and she lands stomach first across Vaughn’s knee. Madison turns and grabs Vita while Vaughn spins beside him and they hit a double DDT on Vita. Madison hooks a leg while Vaughn turns to watch for Dolly.

1…

2…

Dolly comes running up, steps off a tombstone that reads Andrew Logan’s career R.I.P. and leaps off. Vaughn doesn’t see her in time and Dolly connects with a double knee attack that sends them both crashing on top of Madison and breaking the pin attempt.

HHL: Wow what a unique save by Dolly Waters!

PC: What did that marked grave say?

HHL: Who cares?

Everyone starts to get up at the same time but Madison grabs hold of Dolly first. She stuns him with an uppercut to the gut before getting leveled with a running big boot from Vaughn. She turns around and eats a running high knee from Vita that knocks her down. Vita follows through by ducking a clothesline attempt from Madison and hitting him with an impressive bridging German suplex. She doesn’t keep it held though and pops back to her feet. She follows after Vaughn, stalking her now.

Vaughn rolls over and crawls to the nearest grave, trying to pull herself up. She baits Vita and then tried to surprise her with a back elbow. Vita catches it and then hits Vaughn with a half nelson suplex that near folds her in half. Vita gets back up but is booted in the stomach by Madison. He pulls her in for a piledriver but Dolly somehow comes flying off another tombstone and takes him down with a crossbody. Vita then slaps on the Canadian Sharpshooter while Dolly rolls over holding her ribs in pain.

HHL: This could be it right here!

PC: Well yeah, how do you break the hold with no ropes!?

HHL: She may wind up breaking Madison Jr’s back!

PC: Yikes…

Madison writhes in pain but has nowhere to go. He yells out hoarsely but Vita leans into the hold now. Suddenly Vaughn comes stumbling back over wielding a shovel. She swings for the fences and cracks Vita across the back of her skull with a sickening thud. Vita slumps forward and drops to the ground while Vaughn drops the shovel in shock of the nasty shot. This allows Dolly to catch her by surprise with a modified version of Ode to Joy, using a tombstone for the springboard. She makes the cover.

1…

2…

THR…NO!!!

Kick out by Vaughn!

HHL: Unbelievable!

PC: How did Angie kick out of that!?

HHL: I don’t know but what is Madison doing climbing that huge tombstone?

Dolly slowly gets to her feet, still clutching at her damaged ribs. Before she can grab Vaughn though, Madison leaps off of a twelve foot tall grave and comes crashing down on top of Dolly with a big time moonsault. They both hit the dirt hard while Vaughn starts pulling herself back to her feet. Dolly rolls over and tries to get up but can barely even get to a single knee. She’s slumped over in pain as Vaughn manages to finally get to her feet. She runs forward and nails Dolly with the VAUGHNEMOUS! Vaughn drops on top of Dolly and makes the cover.

1…

2…

3!!!

Winners and NEW XWF Tag Team Champions, Angelica Vaughn and John Madison Jr!

HHL: We have new champions!!!

PC: What the hell!?

HHL: The first time pairing pays off!

PC: What a wild turn of events here…

The Haunted Mansion on the hill.

Lightning dramatically strikes in the background, as the looming dread and anticipation build to a fever pitch! Thrills, chills, kills - all of them and MORE will be found inside this gateway to Hell as the competitors are going to be ready to have to do battle in order to get the Xtreme Championship!

The honeyed rasp of Atara's voice echoes out into the air as her entrance music plays over the video feed.

HELLO DOVES!

Strutting with purpose Atara walks down the long pathway leading to the front door of the mansion. Posing for the camera, a wink and kiss is given to the viewers at home.

Grunge walking to the front steps, she climbs and stops at the top of them to posture again for her adoring public. Hand on her hip, the Grecian moves to the door to blows a final kiss to the camera and enters the house.

HHL: Not every day you see the champion entering first in a title match. I wonder why Atara would do such a thing...

Pip: Well, according to our notes, they're going to be starting in the basement, right? Maybe she's just trying to get set up in there...

HHL: Maybe...

Jenny Myst is the second to come out, walking down the long pathway with an eerie look in her eyes and a haunting smile. It's clear to see she was ready for a stipulation like this. As the haunting door of the mansion remains open for her, she heads inside and heads to the basement to begin.

HHL: I shudder to think the depths of depravity Jenny Myst will sink to in a match like this...

Pip: I know all's fair in love and war and all that, but... I'm inclined to agree with you just this once, Heather.

Lights in the Sky hits over the feed as the crows overhead begin to part once they realize who is coming. Marf makes his way out onto the pathway to the mansion, looking around at the decrepit building and shakes his head in disgust. He marches to the mansion while the sound of silence continues. Marf quickly storms his way into the mansion, ready for anything...

HHL: I think Marf is about done with everything right now, judging from the look in his eyes...

Pip: Well, if management sent you into a spooky mansion with who knows what hanging around in there, would you be thrilled to step foot in there?

HHL: Point taken.

As soon as Marf steps foot into the basement, the door slams shut behind him. His eyes widen and he grumbles, before quickly taking a nearby two-by-four for protection.

Instead of a normal ring bell, a haunting tone of the bells of a clock tower ring out.

GONG! GONG! GONG!

ATARA THEMIS ©
- vs -
MARF
- vs -
JENNY MYST
Xtreme House On Haunted Hill Match for the XWF Xtreme Championship - 1 RP
All opponents will start in the basement of an Xtreme Haunted House. The first to reach the roof and claim the title hanging there will be the victor. The other two may never escape.

Pip: Well here we go, Heather. This one is for the Xtreme Title and I have a sick feeling in my gut here. This one is gonna be brutal. Whoever comes out of that house will have a belt, sure, but they may be worse for wear!

HHL: Not even sure I want to watch this match, Pip! We may say this often, but it’s doubly true here - this will NOT be for the weak at heart!

Marf proceeds to start walking through the dark, dingy basement, looking for his opponents. He is moving boxes and throwing things out of the way, uncovering anything in his path to see if someone is hiding, waiting to pounce. He is yelling about something, saying he knows they are here and to come out. As he moves around the basement we can hear Jenny’s child like giggling echoing throughout.

HHL: Marf knows his opponents could be anywhere and everywhere… You wouldn’t think the entrance order would make a world of difference here, but both Atara and Jenny both made the tactically sound decision of arriving before Marf!

Pip: Eeeeevery little thing is gonna add up here! Marf’s gotta work double time for this!

This clearly puts Marf on edge as he grits his teeth. He opens a closet, ready to swing the two by four and steps back a big when it is a giant cardboard cutout of Chris Chaos. Jennys laugh intensifies as an echo, as if getting closer.

HHL: More mind games…

Pip: I’m starting to get tired of seeing Chris Chaos…

Marf swings the two by four and takes the cut-outs head off out of sheer rage. He shuts the closet and turns around, coming face to face with Atara Raven.

“Hello, Dove…” comes the familiar sultry tune with a haunting edge to it.

She kicks Marf where the sun doesn’t shine and he drops the two by four. Atara picks it up and whacks him over the head with it. Marf hits the deck and Atara immediately looks for an exit to the creepy house.

Pip: Atara with the element of surprise there, and now she seems to want to get out of dodge here. I don’t blame her.

HHL: Jenny is lingering somewhere. She is going to pop up when Mrs. Raven least expects it.

Atara makes her way towards the staircase and begins to walk up them, looking behind her for Marf to be following. He wasn’t. She turns back to the door leading up to the main level of the house and notices that it is padlocked. She shakes the look and then shakes the door.

Marf is now coming up the stairs. Still no sign of Jenny Myst. Mars is blocking Atara’s way back down to find the key. Still no sign of Myst but her echoed giggling can still be heard. Marf and Atara battle on the stairs and Marf is able to get a handful of hair and puts Atara’s head through the drywall, leaving a big hole, before tossing her over a tool bench. There is a big crash as the tools hit the ground when the table. Marf makes his way over and immediately begins to look in all of the now emptied boxes for the key to upstairs.

”They didn’t fuckin’ tell us the door would be padlocked. Jesus fucking Christmas….” he is mumbling to himself when Atara locks his leg. She pulls him to the ground and the two begin to wrestle around on the floor. She is raking his eyes, and he is trying to strangle her. The two roll around for a bit longer, neither getting the upper hand, when they stop after hearing a throat clear. They turn to see Myst standing there, wiggling the key in her hand.

”Looking for this?” she says with a giggle.

They both get up to rush Myst, but she laughs and whips a match book out of her bra, lighting it. There was a gasoline strip on the floor that she obviously poured while they were wrestling around. Immediately, the strip ignites, moving them back. She cackles as she runs upstairs with the keys.

HHL: Jenny Myst with a trick up her sleeve again! And it looks like she is going to get to the mid level here without a scratch! I hate to give her credit but….[/white]

Pip: I will. Brilliant plot here from Jenny!

Jenny immediately begins to fumble with the padlock.

Pip: Wait… They’re going to burn to death in there!

[red]HHL: I don’t think she cares! Jenny Myst has never let human sacrifice get in the way of her ambition…

Jenny is fumbling with the padlock, coughing from smoke inhalation, tears beginning to smudge her black eye makeup. She finally gets the padlock open as Marf makes his way through the flames and towards her. Atara isn’t far behind. Both are coughing. Marf gets a hand on her ankle as Jenny breaks through the door and stumbles into what looks like a living room. Atara and Marf are out seconds after, and all three of them are down hacking up a lung.

Jenny is to her feet first and swings at Marf, raining shots down on his upper back and neck. He uses his strength advantage however to run her into an armoire with a glass front. That cracks as they hit it hard, and Jenny crumbles down. Atara is on her feet and grabs a vase off the table, smacking Marf over the head with it. Jenny is wincing, holding her back as she gets up. Atara kicks her in the side and picks her up by the hair, tossing her over the old wooden dining table.

HHL: Well, as we get set to traverse into the mid-level here, according to my reports of this haunted mansion, it seems like monsters are going to start appearing here…

Pip: Wait. M-Monsters?

HHL: It looks like we’re going to find out how haunted this mansion is…

Atara quickly staggers out of the living room, wiping ash and dust from her face. But right behind her is the looming figure of Marf, who grabs her by the hair and-

WHAAAAAAAAAAM!

Pip: Holy- That thud was SICKENING! Marf just made a dent in that wall by bashing Atty’s face into it!

HHL: Well, she’s almost certainly got a concussion now after that… Hopefully Atara can get back on her feet and moving before long considering that fire raging downstairs…

Pip: Oh, did you have to REMIND me!? Our competitors are on a timer now!

Marf is now taking the lead, looking through a long hallway with many different rooms scattered throughout. The thick plumes of smoke pour out from the lower level, a clear indicator that Marf doesn’t have time to lose here! He curses to himself, walking along as he mumbles…

“Well, if I were a fuckin’ stairwell, where the Hell would I be…?”

Stopping on a dime, Marf looks over at a nearby door and kicks it in. The door slams open with a loud BANG, revealing to the prying eyes…

…just an empty bedroom.

”Peh, figures…” Marf turns back around into the hallwa-

[Image: scary-ghost.gif]

Pip: Oh, shit…

HHL: Marf may be in the interest of wanting to just book it here. I don’t think you should be messing with that…

Marf is paralyzed on the spot. His face awkwardly contorts between that of rage and anger, as well as worry and fear. The ghost slowly approaches forward, not looking away for even a second as Marf can hear his heartbeat getting louder…

JENNY MYST APPROACHES FROM BEHIND AND SHOVES MARF RIGHT INTO THE GHOST!

THE TWO OF THEM FALL DOWN ON TOP OF EACH OTHER AS MARF IS GOING OFF OF SHEER INSTINCT, THROWING LEFTS AND RIGHTS AND HAMMERFISTS TO KEEP THE GHOST DOWN!

Pip: Wait, I thought you can’t even hit ghosts?

HHL: Has anyone even captured proof of it on film before now?

Pip: Huh… I guess you’re right.

Marf crawls off of the ghost, taking a deep breath as he tries to collect himself while wiping the sweat off of his forehead. He doesn’t even seem to know also from the heat of the moment still that Jenny Myst is lingering behind him. The unhinged woman slowly makes her way to the ghost, kicks him in the crotch much to his chagrin, and reaches down into his hands to pull out…

…a pair of brass knuckles?

Pip: Wait, what?

HHL: Was it coming to attack Marf with those? Or, wait…

Pip: It might have been going to GIVE those to Marf!

Marf doesn’t realize it though! He’s still crawling on all fours, trying to get back on up to his feet as Jenny spins him around-

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

HHL: And down goes Marf after that vicious brass knuckled shot! Jenny really knows what she’s doing with those!

Pip: Good night, sweet prince…

Marf gets laid out and Jenny Myst cackles in delight! She’s going to firmly be in the lead now! But before she can use it to her advantage…

ATARA THEMIS COMES OUT FROM THE DOORWAY TO THE LIVING ROOM! A STREAM OF BLOOD TRICKLES DOWN HER FACE, AND A GRUESOME GRIN STRETCHES ACROSS!

Jenny’s face flashes in horror. but then remembers she has the brass knuckles! She goes to move forward and use them - ONLY TO SEE ATARA RIPPED ONE OF THE TABLE LEGS OFF OF THE DINING ROOM TABLE AND IS READY TO USE IT TO HER ADVANTAGE!

“Oh, hell no!” Jenny quickly shouts as she bolts.

But Atara is right after her and looks to give chase!

HHL: It’s a game of cat and mouse! The hunter and the hunted! Atara’s going to try to chase down Jenny, but neither of them can afford to forget about Marf OR the raging fire that’s slowly coming up now!

Pip: Forget their blood feud! At this point, it’s run or die! Who else will I be getting my regular doseage of Savage eyecandy from if Atty and Jenny are both dead?!

Jenny quickly bolts into another room, hoping and praying it’s a large one, and she’s in luck! It’s none other than the LIBRARY! Atty is quickly on her heels, her arms swinging the table leg and aiming right for the skull as Jenny hops in!

Moving like a woman possessed, Jenny quickly goes for the nearest bookcase grabbing several dusty novels and proceeds to throw them at Atara! Atara bats them all aside with the table leg, and with one well-timed shot, manages to reflect back an incoming book shot right back to Jenny and it hits on the chest! Jenny cradles herself, clearly staggered as she continues along…

Seeing the nearby set of chairs at the table, Jenny quickly takes it and goes to bat it at Atara! Atara takes her table leg and collides with the chair once, twice, thrice! A leg of the chair breaks off and sails off into the distance, but in doing so, Jenny’s able to hit Atara right on the head with it! Atara sinks down onto all fours, and Jenny plants the chair right on top of her! She hops onto it, trying to use all of her weight to keep her pinned down on the spot!

”Just stay down, you stupid bitch!” she barks at Atara.

HHL: Jenny Myst is trying to choke Atara out underneath the weight of that chair!

Pip: Well… I’d say a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do and all, but they gotta wrap this up quickly!

There’s a struggle between the two as Jenny continues planting her weight on the broken chair while Atty struggles to handle it. However, broken sounds of staggering manage to make their way back into the room…

HHL: It’s Marf! Marf is also back now!

Pip: Can’t say either of the girls are thrilled to see him!

Jenny looks up at Marf, and she curses under her breath in realization. Atara uses this moment of distraction however to grab the chair beneath the broken leg, and PULL! The chair falls backwards now as Jenny scrambles back to her feet, trying to get away from both Atara and Marf as they make their way towards them! Jenny throws more books at them but they manage to just bear their way through it! Jenny tries finding something else she could use to her advantage, and she sees… a casket at the end of the room?

Jenny nods, and bolts right for it! She opens the casket-

[Image: giphy.gif]

Jenny jumps back in surprise as she realizes what she’s seeing!

Pip: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT’S A VAMPIRE!

HHL: Out of all the fears I anticipated for you to have, Pip, vampires wouldn’t be one of them…

Pip: I have a fear of cannibalism! And vampires cannibalize us by drinking our blood! I’m surprised MORE people don’t hate them!

The vampire turns his head slowly towards Jenny, squinting his eyes at her as Atara and Marf continue approaching her. She still has the brass knuckles in her hand, but in a two-on-one situation, they’ll only do so much!

HHL: Huh. I’ve never thought of it like that… But wait, why don’t you hate Vita then?

Pip: Because she’s hot!

HHL: Why am I not surprised…

The vampire reaches into the casket, before extending his hand out to Jenny. A dramatic organ plays in the background as lightning strikes outside of the nearby window while he speaks.

“Jenny Myst… Zis is vor you…”

The vampire hands Jenny… a lead pipe?!

Pip: WOAH! What a valuable find!

HHL: It’s very easy to fear Jenny Myst when she has a deadly weapon like that in her hands…

With that dealt with, the vampire lies back down and closes the casket shut. Jenny smiles, and TURNS AROUND TO CRACK ATARA UPSIDE THE HEAD!

THUD!

Atara slowly falls down onto all fours, and Jenny completes the combo with a straight right hand from the brass knuckles! Atara falls backwards, and now Jenny turns her attention to Marf! He understandably looks a lot more hesitant to try and actually step forward and engage in something like this. Grinding his teeth, now he grabs a nearby book!

Pip: Marf, buddy, we love that you’re hittin’ the books now, but I don’t think this is the way to go about it-

HHL: I don’t think he’s going to throw the book like how Jenny did…

Marf takes the book and RUSHES JENNY WITH IT! She goes to attack Marf with the lead pipe, but he clashes with the strike with the book!

THUD! THUD! THUD!

Marf’s trying to handle himself as well as possible, but Jenny finally manages to send the book flying now! Marf’s eyes widen as he tries reaching for it in the air, but it’s no use! He turns back to Jenny - ONLY TO GET A BRASS KNUCKLED PUNCH RIGHT ON THE MOUTH!

HHL: It’s a miracle Marf’s still on his feet after that shot! You can already see his lip starting to swell up!

Pip: It’s gotta be just out of desperation at this point…

Jenny goes to swing the lead pipe - BUT MARF GRABS THE PIPE! Jenny’s eyes widen in horror but Marf TUGS AND TUGS AND TUFS! The two are trying to keep their grips on the pipe, but it’s leading to a tug of war! Neither of them are wanting to give up, and that’s leading them throughout the library, as Atara is beginning to stir and notices the wheeled ladder off to the side…

Marf is using his size and strength to his advantage, and although Jenny may not let the lead pipe go, that doesn’t mean Marf can’t use that against her! Noticing the nearby table, the two’s struggles quickly head there. Jenny widens her eyes in realization, but Marf begins pressing his weight down to try choking Jenny out with the lead pipe!

Jenny’s face starts by turning red, then slowly into a twisted shade of blueberry! Her arms and legs are wildly flailing about to shift Marf’s weight off of her, but she still has the lead pipe! The lightning cracks outside dramatically, lighting up the dramatic struggle for a split second!

HHL: Jenny Myst is going to be choked unconscious at this rate! Marf isn’t letting up this deadly assault!

Pip: All she’s gotta do is give up the pipe! Though, that’d just be gift-wrapping her own opponent a deadly weapon like that, so…

All of a sudden, a furious set of wheels scraping on the ground drags Marf’s attention as he looks behind him-

ATARA THEMIS CROSSBODY OFF OF THE LADDER SENDS ALL THREE OF THEM THROUGH THE TABLE!

HHL: Oh my GOD, Pip! All three of them might well be broken!

Pip: I hate to imagine where all those splinters might have gotten…

A long moment passes.

The fire is growing. The smoke begins to enter the library as it travels down the hallway.

None of the competitors are getting up.

HHL: One of them needs to get back onto their feet, right now! This fire is going to swallow this mansion whole, and if they can’t get out of here, they’re going to DIE!

Pip: That timer’s really going down…

“Mgh… gaaaaaaah…”

Atara opens her eyes, revealing -

[Image: zombie-acegif-32-awful-zombie.gif]

Pip: ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

HHL: Oh, God - is it coming to try biting Atara and the others?!

It came through the thick plume of smoke. Atara rolls over her shoulders, getting onto her feet warily while backing up to place the bodies of Marf and Jenny between her and the zombie. The zombie cocks his head at Atara, and places a stiff arm down into his pocket in order to throw something at her.

Atara looks at the zombie like he has three heads while this happens, but manages to pluck the thing he’s tossing out of thin air and looks at it…

It’s a garrote of barbed wire?!

HHL: Another assist from the monsters inside the mansion!

Pip: I don’t care about that - just get it AWAY!

“Mrh… ruuuuuuuuun…”

The zombie backtracks, going back into the hall where it’s revealed the fire is still raging! No way any of them can head out that way, now! Atara curses to herself as the smoke is really starting to pour in now. She wraps the garrote around her hand like a pair of brass knuckles and comes over to one of the nearby bookcases…

“Secret passageway cliche, please don’t fail me now…” Atara mutters to herself. She looks along the bookcase, trying to find something that’s out of place at this point…

WHAM!

Jenny Myst just nailed Atara from the back of the skull with the lead pipe! Atara’s eyes roll into the back of her head, but as she falls, her hand reaches out and grabs one of the books on the shelf…

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The bookcase is beginning to open and turn…

HHL: Well, that was a fortunate stroke of luck…

Pip: Even when she’s being taken out, Atty still has the luck of a goddess! …That being said, this might cost her the title with the lead Myst can build up now…

Jenny stumbles through, seeing Atara beginning to stir and Marf’s beginning to follow along now. She can’t waste this opportunity one bit now. All she needs to do is just go down this one dark, cramped, secret passageway with no other ways out, and she can just-

[Image: 1435882b-2ca1-4552-9230-6cb30eb81e25.741...nBg=FFFFFF]

JENNY MYST GETS FRIGHTENED BY THE POP-UP APPEARANCE AND SOCKS HIM RIGHT IN THE JAW!

Pip: What the Hell even was THAT?! What kind of monster do you call that?!

HHL: I think it was some kind of living marshmallow…

Jenny doesn’t even stop to see if he held anything this time as she just keeps going, shaking her head while she does so. Because after all… she’s reached the stairwell to move up!

HHL: The only area we have left now is the roof! If Jenny can just get onto there, she can grab the title and WIN!

Pip: Not gonna be the best of news for this company, but I can try and appreciate the eye candy while it happens! Honestly, I just want these guys to get out of here before this entire building burns down!

Jenny strolls up the stairwell, dragging her broken body along with a smile as she sees the door to the top in sight. She goes to open the door…

ONLY TO SEE IT’S BLOCKED BY A PADLOCK!

“Oh, for the love of…” she protests.

HHL: Another padlock! But there wasn’t a key back there to use!

Pip: You’ve gotta think of something at this rate! Go back now and you’ll DIE!

Jenny fumbles around over her person, trying to look for a bobby pin in order to try breaking through the lock. She looks over her blouse, nothing. Pursing her lips, she goes to check through her hair, but this moment of distraction is enough for someone to walk up behind her with a full head of steam as Jenny turns around -

MARF HITS JENNY WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER! THE SHEER VELOCITY BEHIND THE SHOT SENDS JENNY FLYING THROUGH THE DOOR AS A WIDE HOLE IS MADE!

“Never fuckin’ liked those things,” Marf grumbles. Stepping through the door’s hole now, he comes out right onto the roof.

HHL: Well, if you can’t get your way past an obstacle…

Pip: You break it down into pieces! I love this strategy from Marf!

Now the first person on two feet to make it onto the roof of the mansion, Marf takes a look around. The rain is pouring from the heavens, stinging his skin and making his clothes cling to his sweaty skin. A skylight can be seen nearby, leading back into the still-smoking kitchen.

From one side, a thick cloud of smoke from the fire also rises to the heavens. And in the center of it all, attached to a thick wire and just within arm’s reach as lightning crackles to illuminate it…

The Xtreme Championship.

Marf cracks a grin as he strolls up to go and grab it. Nothing’s getting in his way anymore. Nothing’s going to stop him from taking what’s his-

“HEY!”

The sound makes Marf pause, and slowly turn around. The grin is still present as Atara Themis manages to drag her way through the broken door. The garrote is still present around her fists, and she has the lead pipe Jenny dropped in an almost twisted mirroring of what happened in the library.

“If you want it… then you’ll have to take it from me.” Atara straightens herself out, bringing herself and her broken, bleeding body forward. “But you already knew that…”

Marf chuckles, as he readies his baseball bat. “I had a feeling you’d say that…”

HHL: Here we go! One last showdown to determine who walks away with the gold! I would not want to be either of these competitors with the stakes present…

Pip: C’mon, Atty!

The two competitors lunge forward at each other! Marf and Atara clash multiple times, hammer and pipe swinging about wildly!

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

Atara’s looking for an opportunity to deliver a punch with the garroted fist, knowing that will give her the upper hand as soon as it hits. But Marf knows that strategy, and he’s keeping pace with her and then some…

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

Marf’s beginning to press his advantage now! He begins to start pushing Atara towards the skylight, and if she falls through that, then we might as well be guaranteed to have a new champion! Atara sees Marf taking a wide step forward as he goes forward with an overhand swing to send her through, but- ATARA DROPS DOWN AND GIVES MARF A DROP TOE HOLD! Marf’s skull bounces sickeningly off the side of the skylight as he turns back around to look at Atara-

ATARA GOES FOR A STRAIGHT RIGHT WITH THE GARROTED FIST!

BUT MARF ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! ATARA’S HAND MEETS THE SIDE OF THE SKYLIGHT, AND THE BARBED WIRE PIERCES HER OWN SKIN AS SHE SHRIEKS!

HHL: Oh, that hand might be broken after that impact…

Pip: No time to sit and complain about it though! Not with the belt right there!

Atara manages to painstakingly rip the barbed wire from her hand, tossing the garrote over and away as she tries to focus on Marf now - BUT THAT OPENS HER TO BEING KICKED IN THE GUT!

ECHOSLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE BY MARF!

HHL: THAT PERFECT PLEX GOT DELIVERED PERFECTLY! But I don’t think Marf is done yet!

Pip: You can see it! Atty’s still stirring! Nothing’s gonna stop Atty from smashing!

“You gotta be fuckin’ kidding me…” Marf groans out as he still sees Atty trying to reach out for him. Looking to end this once and for all, he picks her up, and he’s trying to hit THE SWAY! If that Canadian Destroyer connects, there really WILL be nothing stopping Marf from winning this match!

Marf leaps to go for it…

BUT ATARA SLIPS OUT AND GOES BEHIND MARF! MARF LANDS BEFORE HE CAN FLIP INTO THE AIR, BUT ATARA’S GOT HIM BY THE LEG!

BIRTH OF VENUS THROUGH THE SKYLIGHT!

AND MARF TUMBLES DOWN INTO THE KITCHEN! THE SMOKE FROM THE FIRE WITHIN POURS OUT INTO THE HEAVENS!

HHL: Marf’s body might just be broken in half after that fall!

Pip: I can’t believe Atty just pulled that out from out of nowhere! Nothing’s stopping her now!

Atara is crawling towards the belt on the roof, trying desperately to just grab it and survive. She is about 20 feet from the belt, crawling, trying to muster the strength to pop up and grab it. She is about to get to her feet and win the match, retaining her title, when Jenny comes out of nowhere and steps behind her.

Jenny has the garrotte of barbed wire Atara dropped during the scuffle with Marf, and with a snarl and crazed look in her eyes wraps it around the throat of everyone’s favorite Raven! She pulls back, and Atty’s eyes go wide, realizing the seriousness of the situation. Blood begins to ooze from the flesh of her neck as Jenny pulls harder, putting a knee in her back for torque.

Pip: Parents, put your kids to bed, this is NOT for the faint of hearts! Jenny Myst is trying to kill Atara Raven with a barbed wire garrotte and it's all legal! Jenny said she was going to make sure Atara isn’t pretty anymore, and she is damn sure keeping her word!

HHL: I’ve never really been consistent with supporting Jenny through her actions, but this is a new low even for her! She isn’t just trying to end a career, she is trying to end that young woman’s life! She’s a new mother for god sakes!

Blood is running from the mouth of Atara Raven, and her eyes are beginning to roll. Jenny grabs her hair and smashes her face against the roof floor, and again, and again, and a 4th time. Then she pulls back again on the barbed wire. Atara eye whites are visible now. Eventually, Atara is limp as a rag, blood running from her mouth and eyes white as snow.

HHL: This is inhumane! I can’t watch - I feel like I’m about to vomit!

Pip: I think it’s about to be over

Jenny, panting from the exertion of choking her out, releases the hold, panting. The barbed wire is stuck in her neck!

Jenny turns her head and her eyes focus on the title hanging by the edge of the roof. Limping over, in pain herself, she makes her way to claim the X-Title for the second time when something catches her attention. Out of nowhere, John Madison Jr., who has been trying to get his paws on the X-Title for weeks, has scaled the roof and runs over to the downed former Themis.

HHL: Wait, what’s John Madison Jr. doing up here?! He was just at the nearby graveyard earlier and winning the tag titles with Angelica Vaughn!

Pip: I think he wants a bit of that Xtreme gold, Heather! And he’s placing himself on a burning building in order to do so!

He crawls on top and hooks the leg.

Pip: …But this really isn’t a pinfall match…

A man in a referee shirt climbs up the rope that Madison used shortly after. He is panting but makes his way over. He counts for Maddy…

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Madison gets up, arms in the air and jubilant. He’s jumping around like he just walked off the World Series!

Pip: Well, uh… look at him go! This is really… something.

HHL: I hate to be him when he finds out he’s not winning the title this way…

Maddy comes face to face with Jenny Myst, who has her hands on her hips. He immediately has an “uh-oh” look on his face. Jenny smiles at him, but then turns, hauling off and knocking out his fake referee with a stiff right hand. She turns back to Madison.

Maddy yells at her and screams, “I’M THE CHAMP! I AM THE CHAMPION!”

Pip: Yeah, about that…

Jenny slaps him hard across the face. Kicking him in the gut she hits the MYST OPPORTUNITIES on him!

HHL: Jenny Myst just flattened John Madison Jr. with that twisting reverse STO!

Pip: So much for him getting the gold…

Jenny gets up, leaving him flattened on the roof. She walks over to the belt that was hanging there. Looking back one more time, she sees Atara slowly crawling, reaching out, but eventually falls face down. Marf is stirring, but it’s all in vain at this point. And so, with nobody stopping her… Jenny reaches up and grabs the belt.

WINNER AND NEEEEEEEEEW XWF X-TREME CHAMPION: JENNY MYST

HHL: This is not going to be good… not good at all, especially considering her boyfriend…

Pip: Well, she did it. Jenny Myst is our X-treme Champion and I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that things are about to get a whole hell of a lot more violent around here.

Jenny stands on the roof, surveying the carnage. Atara and Madison lay out on the blood-stained roof. The camera cuts to Marf, still trying to get up in the kitchen. Jenny gets a sick smile on her face as she raises the belt above her head.

Pip: A new era has begun, and believe me when I say this….there will be blood.

“Come in!” came the slightly nasally voice of Liam Desmond, who was currently situated behind his desk and typing away on his keyboard. He had been humming a pleasant tune, watching the stream of Savage from the comfort of his own office, enjoying himself by eating dinner with a homecooked meal of curry...

Of course, that peace was disrupted as Little Feather was who walked into the room first, keeping that same perpetually-present smile on his face as he waved hello. “Liam! Hey, buddy! How's the new promotion workin' out for you?”

“Oh, Little Feather!” Liam said, waving hello as he put his bowl of curry to the side. “Things have kinda been hectic tonight... but it's going well! Even if I'm mostly second-in-command to Jon, I... I can't believe I get to really be a General Manager!”

“That's great! That's great...” Little Feather said as he scratched his chin. “Hey, listen, I brought a friend along with me that I'm redirecting over to here so he can talk shop better with you. You mind if I bring him in?”

“Oh, uh... sure!” Liam eagerly said, and Little Feather proceeded to wave the guest inside. A few moments passed...

...before the sunken look of Finn Kühn made Liam's eyes nervously widen.

“F-Finn!” Liam said nervously, feeling the sweat beginning to pour out from his temples. “G-Great match with Raion out there earlier! Really t-tore the house down, y'know?”

Liam's nerves were not being quelled one bit as Finn stepped forward, his eyes locked right onto Liam's as Little Feather simply watched for the time being with a raised eyebrow. “L-Listen, I'll help you out, just... please don't try and hurt me like you did to Tim in production at Relentless!”

Liam nervously closes his eyes as he sees Finn raising a hand-

WHAM!

Liam slowly opens his eyes to reveal that he's still unharmed - Finn just slapped his desk.

“I'm going to make this nice and simple,” Finn said quietly, still staring right into Liam's eyes. “I'm not going to hurt you. But I need your help to clear my name, because I can't move forward until that's done with.”

Liam nervously looks from Finn to Little Feather, who simply shrugs.

“Don't look at me. I'm just here to make sure he doesn't really rough you up or bribe you. But Finn, maybe you can be a bit more honest and earnest? As is common saying in my former tribe... 'we all must walk together on the road of life.'”

A long, slow moment as Liam slowly begins to relax unfolds. Finn still has not looked away from Liam's eyes, but he finds it within himself to close his eyes, and sloooooowly take a deep breath. As he exhales, he opens his eyes once more.

“Please.”

Liam slowly nods, realizing Finn isn't out to get him as the tension in his shoulders drops. “Uhm... alright then. Hey, while you two are here, do either of you guys want some curry? I made it myself!”

Finn gives a bewildered look at Liam with a strong blink as he finds his voice. “Uh... no thanks. It's kind of unsanitary to eat after your bowl, anyway.”

Now it's Liam's turn to give a confused look at Finn as he arches an eyebrow. “Huh? No, no no no no! Look-”

Liam moved his wheelie chair to the side, revealing behind him and plugged into the wall was none other than a small kitchen set, between a mini-fridge, a stove and an oven.

Another moment of silence occurs as Finn takes a moment to process this information. Slowly, he opens his mouth-

“What the fuck?”

Little Feather can't help himself and ends up cracking up behind Finn, prompting the King in Rags to turn his head, silently asking what was so funny before the Chief of Security responds. “I'm sorry, just- Liam usually cooks his own meals as he travels alongside us for the shows. Sometimes for special occasions too, he'll even cook treats and meals for some of the other backstage workers. He's like a second location for catering during then!”

“Y-Yeah!” Liam said as he nodded his head. Turning back to Finn, he finally offers him a smile. “So, uh... curry?”

“I... I'll pass,” Finn shook his head. “I'm flattered and all, but I came here for business. I was told you'd be having a protected backup of all the videos and feeds the company has?”

The lightbulb practically goes off over Liam's head as he nods exuberantly. “Yes, yes!” he exclaims. “We always keep everything backed up and secure. Almost everything from during the entirety of the XWF's modern era is safe and secure for us to pull up at any time we need! You might have even talked unknowingly to someone in my department every time you asked to use a clip of someone else talking during their promos for your trash talk!”

Finn exchanges a look with Little Feather, who merely shrugs. “No, I just... clipped the promo myself and-”

“Our beginnings were very slow compared to many of the other departments in the XWF!” Liam said, interrupting Finn as if he didn't even hear him dissenting from what he had said. “Myself and about a half-dozen people were hired by the XWF some years ago to go in and manually store every video clip they had ever produced! Can you believe that? They would later go on to call it 'The Great Video Archival'... but nowadays we have a system that does it automatically!”

“Liam, that's great and all, but... I never asked for a history lesson. I just want to see the video feed of the production truck during my match at Relentless.” Finn scratched his head, almost feeling bad at having to deliver the sad news considering how into things Liam was.

“...Oh. Yeah. Right. Totally. M-My mistake, haha...” Liam looked to the ground, almost seeming like a kicked puppy dog at that moment.

“Hey, Liam,” Little Feather said to try and pick Liam up from his downed spirits. “If you help us out by showing us that feed, no matter what comes up, I'll be sure to pay for an upgraded account for you on Plenty of Fish.”

“Wait, REALLY?!” Liam said as he leaned forward in his seat, sparkles practically in his eyes.

“That's a can-do, 'King.' Help us out in finding the truth if you don't mind,” Little Feather responded with a thumbs-up.

“I, uhm... wow! Okay! Come on back here and I can help you out with finding the footage!” As Finn and Little Feather went behind the desk, Liam quickly pulled up his log-in information. “Luckily, I'm the only person with access to the full XWF video database. You're lucky, Finn! This account is the most secure account in the entire corporate database!”

Finn, Little Feather, and even the camera then proceeded to watch as Liam typed in 'password' for his password and got into the system. Finn shot Little Feather a glowering look as if to say this man can not be serious. Little Feather just shrugged.

“Okay, and... got it! One production feed up and running, let me just fast-forward into the timestamp Warfare had it at on Wednesday...” Liam quickly went to the controls, speeding things up along. Though the camera cannot see the feed directly, it hears it in perfect quality.

Relentless Night 3 Production Feed Said:The video blurs for a second, then seems to zoom in. We see someone speaking to one of the men in the control room.

“Listen, it’s simple. When he’s locked in a submission hold, you end the match with this recording.”

“Wow, this footage is dark...”

“Shhhhhhh!" Finn and Little Feather hissed in unison.

Relentless Night 3 Production Feed Said:“B-But, sir, I can’t legally do that…”

“You’re being paid plenty of money. That makes it ‘legal’.”

“That’s not the point, I-I…”

The wrestler slams the man into the wall, this time turning enough so that Finn, Little Feather and Liam can get a good look at his face...

It is there that Liam pauses the video, letting Finn and Little Feather see for themselves. All three sets of eyes widened in unison as Liam is the first to speak.

“Oh my God.”

Finn's face contorts to that of rage as he looks at the other two. “Buster's going to want to see this.”

“You're gonna be seeing him at that Charity Event, yeah?” Little Feather chimed in. “Be sure to tell him to head over to Warfare. We'll expose the truth for him to see.”

“Yeah. That sounds like a plan...” Finn muttered to himself. “And... thank you, you two.”

Liam and Little Feather wave goodbye and you're welcome to the King in Rags as he leaves content as Savage continues to roll on.

MARK FLYNN ©
- vs -
DICK POWERS
Escape from Crystal Lake Match for the XWF Universal Championship - 1 RP
The match will begin at Crystal Lake in the dead of night on the abandoned Campgrounds
Mrs. Voorhees will rise and attempt to attack both competitors throughout the match
Only one person may win by fixing the broken truck hidden within the campgrounds and ride it to a designated lookout point and claim victory

We fade into the exterior of a lake house. Energetic 80s music plays muffled by the walls of the house; through the window we see partygoers dancing with red solo cups in their hands pass the glass. We stick to the scene as if stalking it when the song switches up to "I Invented Sex" by Trey Songz and the group inside lets out a loud cheer as a figure obscures the screen.

We cut to inside the lakehouse as Dick Powers stands on a table with a beer in hand as he sings along to his own theme song, gyrating in his pink polo shirt accompanied by a baby blue sweater over his shoulders like a douche. Hit short shorts barely holding his revolving package as the party-goers cheer him on. He hops down off the table and raises his cup as he makes his way towards the kitchen when the power suddenly goes out with a disappointed groan from the group inside.

As the scene stays black we cut to the hood of a vintage Trans-Am speeding down a forgotten road. It screeches to a halt and does a dope powerslide as it halts at a sign for Crystal Lake. The car door is pushed open; Eleanor Rigby blasts out as the Universal Champion, Mark Flynn, steps out. He removes his aviators and walks towards the gas station entrance, the camera staying on his back as we read the design on the back of his sweet denim jacket.

"King of the Midcarders"

With a radical design of the grim reaper riding a motorcycle underneath the embroidered words. Mark Flynn looks around and chews his cheek as he enters the campgrounds.

Meanwhile, at the lakehouse, Dick Powers holds a flashlight at the back at the house as one of the party-goers tries to fix the breakers on the electrical box.

"Dude, what's taking so long?"

"Chill bro, this shit is like super complex."

The other guy flips one switch and the lights to the house come back on along with the music. Dick and his buddy get hype and go for a high five, yet the other unnamed bro is too slow as a knife flies through his hand and bolts his palm to the exterior wall and he screams in pain as Dick screams in fear as he turns to see the assailant.

And immediately runs in fear from the menacing Mrs. Voorhes.

ki ki ki

ma ma ma

Dick runs into the lakehouse but he's too late. The bodies of his friends lay dead, bodies strewn across the house as blood fills the walls. Powers panics and sprints outside, crashing through the door and running towards the camp entrance, as he looks behind to see if anyone is chasing him he crashes to the ground with a thud as he bounces off an unaware Mark Flynn! They sit there staring at one another and point toward each other.

"You!"
"You!"

Flynn's reaction turns into a sneer as he gets up quickly and removes his jacket, throwing it to the floor before diving on top of Dick and goes straight into a forearm into Power's neck! Dick splutters grasping his throat as Flynn transitions into an arm lock and wretches back tearing Dick's tricep who let's out a pained groan; Dick tries to speak but Flynn doesn't relent, he uses his free hand to reach onto Dick's face and begins tearing his fingernails across Dick's eyes!

"ARGH! You virgin! You're gonna get us both killed!"

"Jokes on you, DICK! I'm immortal!"

Flynn spits crazed venom-filled insults at Dick who struggles in the submission specialist's grasp until Dick manages to roll his body to the side and throws a knee into Mark Flynn's junk! Flynn seizes up and releases his hold with a low groan.

Mark teeters to the side and hits the ground as Dick scurries to his feet and heads towards the Trans-Am. Flynn sneers as he gets to his knees and his eyes widen as he sees the encroaching killer make their way toward him. Flynn comes to a subtle realization, kinda remembering the match stipulation and turning out his belly to see Dick at his car.

Powers swings open the car door and hops inside searching for the car keys; after checking the ignition and under the seat, he then opens the visor and the keys fall down into Power's hand. He smiles to himself and places the keys in the ignition but as he looks in the rearview mirror he sees the Universal Championship in the back seat. Dick looks behind him staring at the title, remembering he needs to find the truck to win. Not steal Flynn's car.

But Dick has no time to think of what to do as Flynn's hand wraps around Dick's neck once again and grabs him out of the car; throwing him to the ground as Mark enters the driver's seat and laughs maniacally. As Flynn turns the key, the roar of the engine sounds off but is quickly halted as a pickaxe slams through the hood of the car, and the engine hacks into a dying splutter. Mrs. Voorhes stands shrouded in shadow as Flynn's eyes grow wide.

"NO! She was a rental! My deposiiiiiiiiit!!!"

Dick looks between the two and makes the brave decision to run like a coward. Flynn watches Dick move away and immediately follows suit as the killer silently watches them run.

The two sprints together examining their surroundings until they both spot the truck in the distance. Dick's agility comes into play and picks up the pace, separating away from his opponent but Flynn manages to grab a handful of Power's locks and drags him down beating him in the race as Dick fumbles in the dirt before quickly getting back to his feet.

As the two meet at the truck Dick Powers pops the hood as Mark Flynn gets into the driver's seat and frantically turns the key to no avail. Mark sneers and beeps the horn, Dick covering his ears.

"Asshole! Stop!"

"Get out the way then, Dick!"

"The car's fucked, jackass! It's missing things and stuff!"

"What!?"

Mark exits the car in anger and slams the door so hard the glass smashes into pieces as he goes to the hood, pushing Dick out of the way.

"Dammit! It is missing things and stuff!"

Dick leans into the engine pointing.

"Yeah, bro, looks like we need a battery and a butt plug."

Mark sighs shaking his head.

"Spark plug! I knew you were gonna make that joke! You're so predictable, Richard! This is why you bathe in the sea of mediocrity."

"Oh don't give me that shit Jobber to the Stars, you're optimal path led you into the same place I'm in right now."

Flynn growls and kicks the bumper of the truck and thinks for a moment before a devilish idea crosses his mind and he smiles like the grinch, his hair even curling into devil horns for a split second. He turns back to Dick.

"Listen, Dick, we both want to live right? I got an idea, you find the battery, I'll find the spark plug and we can ride out of here calling this match a draw."

Flynn gives a grin holding out for a handshake. Dick is skeptical but sees no other option until he comes up with an idea of his own and smirks, grabbing Flynn's hand and shaking it.

"Good idea, champ, I'll search the boathouse, you can search the dorms."

As the two finish their handshake they part ways both hiding their diabolical laughter mumbling to themselves as they walk away. We first go to Flynn.

"That moron will never see it coming..."

Then to Dick.

"... When I find BOTH parts and escape on my own!"

And to a wide shot as they are far apart.

"Muhahahahahaha!!!"
"Muhahahahahaha!!!"

The scene fades once more.

We first go to Dick at the boathouse, the room is dark and decrepit. An old speedboat is locked in place in the center of the room facing a long slope that dips into the water. Dick closes the door behind him and grabs a nearby tool bench to place in front of the door as he begins to search the several drawers and counters in the room. Powers pulls out trash and finds nothing of use, flinging it behind him while he mutters curses to himself. After searching he begins to sweat, breathing heavily he looks towards the speedboat, specifically the motor on the back. Dick grabs a pocket knife he found and makes his way to the boat and uses it to break open the plastic casing of the motor.

ki ki ki

ma ma ma

The wind howls; the sound of thousands of decaying leaves pushing against the building sounds like an avalanche of broken glass as Dick slips with the knife cutting his hand; he instinctively drops the knife which falls onto the concrete and bounces under the speedboat as Dick grasps his bloody hand.

ki ki ki

ma ma ma

A bang at the door, the tool bench moving an inch away. Powers' head snaps to the door and he lets out a panicked gasp. Dick looks around the room and see no hiding place. BANG! The force against the door moves the tool bench again; Dick jolts back and hops into the boat lying down and covering his mouth. An almighty crash sounds off as the tool bench is thrown back and the tools clatter to the ground and are strewn across the floor. Heavy footsteps enter the room accompanied by heavy breathing; The footsteps head towards a cabinet and stop as we pass over the boat with Dick staying motionless, his wide eyes darting to the source of footsteps. The swing of an axe meeting metal makes Dick jump and gasp as the killer inspects the cabinet and pulls the axe out with a screech of metal. The footsteps continue and meet the back of the speedboat before stopping; Dick hears breathing inches away from him. For what feels like an eternity the sound of gloves twisting on the wooden handle of the axe force Dick to take action as he pulls the cord and starts the motor, the fans spinning into the killer's face who lets out a guttural groan as they move back, Dick steps up as "Jason" swings, Dick barely moves out of the way as the axe head collides with the casing of the motor and the fan stops. Dick sees a battery inside that could fit the truck and wretches it out snapping wires; the serial killer raises the axe once more but Dick hefts the battery and throws it at Voorhes's head who stumbles back clutching their face! Dick hops out of the boat and retrieves the battery before speeding out of the boathouse as the killer smashes their surroundings in rage before following Dick out.

Meanwhile...

Flynn has returned to his car, ignoring Dick's idea of the dorms the Universal Champion is too smart for that. The pickaxe sticks out of the hood pinning it to the engine block; Flynn grabs the pick and wretches it loose, stumbling back as he pries it out and throws the pick aside. The Champ forces the hood open and looks inside for a moment, he digs his hands in and retrieves the spark plug, pulling it out like he was pulling a heart out of a sacrifice and holding it aloft. Flynn pockets the spark plug and wipes his hands clean on his jeans. Flynn jolts back quickly as a spear flies past him and smashes through the windshield of the car. Jason walks slowly onto the scene and approaches Flynn who is frozen briefly in fear; Mark's back hits the front of the car as the killer comes forward and Flynn smiles once their in range, grabbing the handle of the spear and spinning around, forcing the tip through Jason's eye who reels in pain, the spear penetrating the back of their skull, the killer doesn't go down, in pure agony they grab the handle and begin to pull the spear out. Flynn's smile disappears and a resounding "fuck this" sounds in his head as he too runs away toward the truck.

Dick reaches the truck out of breath and forces the battery into the truck, attaching the connecting wires. Dick gets jump scared as a figure comes to him and he lets out a girlish scream; Flynn laughs looking at Dick and shows off the spark plug before putting it in it's place. Dick nods and slams the hood shut.

"I'll drive!"

Flynn places a hand on Dick's chest halting him.

"Ha, no! I'm driving."

Dick throws his arms.

"Dude! Do we really have time for this?"

"No! That's why I'm driving, I'm BETTER at this than YOU!"

Flynn moves away from Dick but didn't expect a punch to the back of the head! Flynn doubles over in pain and turns to Powers.

"OW! Did you seriously just hit me in the back of the head!?"

"Yeah! Get Donkey Punched bitch!"

"OH YOU ARE DEAD!"

The two get into a grapple, which Flynn immediately takes control of, grabbing Powers into a side headlock and wrenching before gracefully transitioning into an arm lock which he switches into a hold at Dick's back and throws Powers with a belly-to-back suplex! Dick collides with the hood of the truck and grabs his back in pain as Flynn gets back to his feet and throws a boot at Dick's hand on the grill! Powers reacts and pushes himself further up the hood of the car, his back against the glass. Flynn grabs Powers' foot and tries to yank Dick off but The Fuck Machine gets his foot loose and boots Flynn in the nose who reels back and Dick takes advantage by getting quickly up and flying through the sky taking Mark down with a crossbody!

Dick gets back up to his feet but not for long as Mark expertly drops Dick back down with a drop toe hold and crawls over his body, pushing his face ruthlessly into the grass as he makes his way to the truck again! Dick grabs Mark's ankle and pulls him back and begins biting Flynn's leg! Mark howls in pain and begins kicking Dick repeatedly in the face to stop, even when Dick goes limp, Flynn doesn't stop his kicking and gets up, slipping over in the dirt before reaching Dick and forcing him up to his feet before throwing him into the front of the truck with a guttural war cry. Powers' spine hits the grill and he slumps down onto the floor in a heap in front of the truck. Flynn spits on the ground as he passes a prone Dick and hops into the driver's seat and turns the ignition.

The engine sparks to life and Flynn releases the clutch, not caring that Dick is at the tires. As he gets the car into drive he looks to his side as hears the tearing of metal and Jason stands there, tearing the truck door off and throws it aside grabbing Flynn's throat and dragging him out of the truck and holding him high into the air with one hand. As Dick crawls on the ground, blood dripping from his face he sees Jason holding Flynn aloft and tries to sneak past into the truck. Jason tilts his head, blood pooling from his empty eye socket as he looks at Flynn struggling in the choke.

KILL HIM JASON! DO IT FOR MOMMY!

The voice of Mrs Voorhes echoes around from all directions. Dick, done with the supernatural bullshit, manages to sneak into the driver's seat and begins to move off!

Jason's head snaps to the truck as Flynn reaches a hand out pleading with Dick. Jason slowly turns back to Flynn in his grasp and slowly leans his free fist back, aiming for Flynn's head! The Champ kicks frantically but ultimately closes his eyes waiting for the final blow.

But he opens them back up as the headlights of the truck burst into his vision and the truck collides with Jason's body! The two are flung from one another! The truck comes to a quick stop and begins to smoke from the engine as Dick falls out coughing up a lung before making his way to Flynn and picking him up. Flynn stares dumbfounded at Dick.

"Ugh, you realize how much stocks would drop if I let the Universal Champion die?"

Dick opens the passenger side door and places Flynn inside, walking around the front he checks on Jason's body who is now missing.

ki ki ki

ma ma ma

Dick halts his movement for a brief moment before rushing back to the driver's seat and starting up the truck once more but the truck doesn't move! The entire whirs and the two inside jolt forward as they look back and see Jason lifting the bed of the truck off the ground, the back tires rolling uselessly in the air. Flynn sneers and jumps out of the truck as Dick watches with wide eyes before panicking and reluctantly exiting too.

Flynn sprints at Jason and meets him with a chop block! Jason drops the truck stumbling back as Dick Powers joins the fray, kicking off the side of the truck and hitting Jason with Seeing Stars! Jason is dazed briefly while Mark Flynn takes aim on Jason's legs bringing him to a knee with a flurry of brutal kicks until something snaps in Jason's legs who hacks up a groan. Dick helps out with a superkick to Jason's head, snapping his head back and bringing him down onto the ground!

Dick huffs and a smile goes onto his face as he turns to Flynn!

But the smile dissipates as Flynn comes to his one and only...

LOGICAL

CONCLUSION!

Reverse DDT followed by Cross Rhodes makes short work of Dick Powers as Flynn laughs to himself quickly entering the truck and speeding away.

In the rear-view mirror, we see Jason rise once again as he watches Flynn race off before turning his attention to Dick. Grabbing Dick's ankle he grabs him closer before lifting him over his head and throwing him back down onto the ground; blood splatters onto the grass as Jason does the same again! An arm tears off as Jason drags the body of Dick back again and does a final overhead slam leaving Powers a bloody mess on the ground.

Winner AND STILL UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - MARK FLYNN!

A special THANK YOU to all volunteer match writers for this show:

Micheal Graves
Marf
Jenny Myst
The GM team

And anyone who submitted segments or roleplayed for this cycle!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Liam Desmond's post:
ElijahMartin (10-31-2022), Marf (10-30-2022), Mark Flynn (10-30-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-30-2022), Raion Kido (10-31-2022), Theo Pryce (10-30-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Liam Desmond's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-30-2022)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-30-2022, 01:52 PM

Flynn sells me some ASTV bullshit, steals my main event spot, fucks with me during my match, causing the Television title to end up on some scrub rook who ain't ready to live up to the constant defenses; trust me, I shared the ring with him! 

Now here I am with but one fucking question on my mind...  

WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT BOOKED!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Liam Desmond (10-30-2022), Mark Flynn (10-30-2022)
Liam Desmond Offline
Head of the Department of Video Archives
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-30-2022, 03:30 PM

(10-30-2022, 01:52 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said: Flynn sells me some ASTV bullshit, steals my main event spot, fucks with me during my match, causing the Television title to end up on some scrub rook who ain't ready to live up to the constant defenses; trust me, I shared the ring with him! 

Now here I am with but one fucking question on my mind...  

WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT BOOKED!?

“We, uh... never really got a memo saying that you wanted to be booked...”

A long moment of silence passes as Liam fidgets in place.

“...Would you like to be booked?”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Liam Desmond's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-30-2022)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-30-2022, 03:59 PM

Memo? WTF you talking about? I should still be champ!

PUT. ME. ON. THE. SHOW.
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-30-2022, 08:43 PM

(10-30-2022, 01:52 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said: Flynn sells me some ASTV bullshit, steals my main event spot, fucks with me during my match, causing the Television title to end up on some scrub rook who ain't ready to live up to the constant defenses; trust me, I shared the ring with him! 

The Isaiah King Corporation Said:"The IKC is glad to see you can communicate in actual sentences and appreciates your concern for the workload placed on your new champion. As a show of our appreciation, we thought it'd be nice to send you and Flynn a pair of front-row tickets to the next Savage to see a real title defence and give you an opportunity to actually be at the show."
Hate Post Like Post