Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
The Road to the UFO Title part 2
Hunter Moore Offline
"PT Makes You Sexy"

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-09-2013, 07:11 PM

(Hunter spent all night looking threw anything that would help him find the man who attacked his friend Christian he might of found a lead and he defiantly going to jump on it)

Hunter- 274 main street that's where im heading can you meet me there?

Christian- Alright ill head over as soon as possible...

Hunter- Alright here is the plan you stay in your car out here and if you see him come out get him ill go in and investigate and see if I cant get a little Intel

Christian- Alrighty sounds like a plan

(The building is a old coffee shop with a lot of people inside of it hunter is looking around and cant find the man he asks the server if she saw a middle eastern looking man come in and showed her a pictured she said yes and that he just left at that same moment Christian texted hunter that he found him and he is in a car chase right now. Hunters runs out of the bar gets in his 2010 Chevy Silverado and steps on it in the directions Christian gives him)

Hunter- Christian im coming up on a side road I need you to back off of him im gonna ram him from the side

Christian- Ok give me a minute first

Hunter- That's all I can give you

( Christian rams the back of the mans car then slowly stops his car about 45 seconds later hunter comes flying by in his truck and flips the mans little ford focus hunter and Christian quickly race over to the mans car and......)

Hunter- Christian you check the left right door I got driver

Christian- Got him!

(Christian and hunter both start to pound on him for a while then Christian lifts him up and asks why are you attacking us)

Man- Your friend knows all my reasons........But no matter what you do its already to late for you to save everyone...oh and hunter tell your girlfriend I said goodbye :)......

Hunter: You little piece of shit! ( Hunter begins to punch the hell out of the man until he can no longer see his face because of all the blood)

Christian- Hunter...Hunter.....HUNTER! He is dead! Its time to live this place we got too go find your girlfriend

(Hunter and Christian both head to there homes and hunter calls his gf she was ok and at her parents house for the time being)

Hunter- Babe I want you too stay with your parents

Hunters GF- Why?

Hunter- Ill tell you later but I really need you too stay with them ok?

Hunters GF- Alright and are you ok?

Hunter- Yeah im fine now but im serious don't go home until police check through I have a few buddys of mine that are gonna check it I love you babe and I got to go

Hunters GF- Love you too night hun

(Hunter sends a group of special trained people to clear his house and he can finally sleep in piece for a night. The next morning he gets up checks with his gf then heads to the gym to meet up with ken)

Ken- HEY! You came back you get your issue solved?

Hunter- Yeah for now and hopefully for good.

Ken- So you ready too start your training?

Hunter- Hell yeah what you go in store for me?

Ken- First I want you too meet a wrestler who I also gave a few tips too Hunter Payne.

Hunter- Iv meant him before in the locker rooms he is in the trio tag match at leap of faith

Ken- Good good you guys are gonna have a little sparring match he doesn't have time to stay for long though so that's the only thing for today

Hunter- Alright lets do it..

Hunter P- Ha Hunter I said we would meet again in the future wasn't really thinking of this though

Hunter- Nether was I but when ken brought it up how could I say no?

Hunter P- Idk.. but you better get ready to get your ass beat

Hunter- You got a big mouth..... lets see how big your wrestling ability is.

(Ken starts the match and he is the referee. The match starts off we a lot of taunting then both get into a grapple and hunter moore hit the first move of the match the neck breaker. The match went back and for but in the end hunter payne stopped moores finisher the swinging neck breaker and hit his finisher and won the match)

Ken- And the winner Hunter PAYNE!

Hunter- Well idk about your ability but you still won

Hunter P- Sure sure lol alright well I got to go catch you guys later

Hunter and Ken- See ya

Ken- ALright the rest of the day will just be the usually lifting

Hunter- Sounds good too me

Ken- Ill also show you a few things so maybe next time you can win

(Hunter returns home after a long day of working out to find that his gf and friends are safe but...... he might not be he went home and in his room was a note saying It was a good idea to keep your gf away from home but It kinda sucks what happened to your little special group. Love- Mystery Man. Hunter threw the note across the room and started hitting and screaming in complete shock that this thing isn't over yet he calls Christian and they both called the team but they were ok both of them are confused now and don't know what to do.))

[Image: HunterTHEHunted_zps91958aea.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post