Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Triple Threat
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2022, 03:59 PM

[Image: goth_banner.jpg]

The Genesis of Goth 

Chapter Nine: A new opportunity

It’s mere days after Goth’s last match at Warfare, when he faced and beaten Mercy. It had been a tough fight as Mercy had done most of that what she had promised him that she would do, except beating him. We see him seated in the locker room just moments after the match for an XWF inclusive behind the scenes promo. The sweat is pouring from his face as he has a white towel wrapped around his neck as it drapes nicely across his shoulders and chest. He is drinking a bottle of water while staring down at a poster on the wall, a poster of himself against Lady Ashe from 2006 or 2007. He could not get the thought of his dreams out of his head while recapping his match against Mercy. The submissive like outfit that she had worn to the ring had made him think back at the dreams where it nearly seemed that Ashe was trying to break his will while locking him in bondage type situations that it could not have been any coincidence… or so at least it seemed to him. He bumps the back of his head gently against the back of the wall, looking upwards towards the ceiling before closing his eyes for a moment as he tenses up the muscles in his neck before turning his head from left to right. He let out a sigh as he heard something pop from his neck region. Something that had stuck with him throughout the years that he had been wrestling, mostly not taking care of his body when he was younger and very foolish when it came down to his health. A decision that he has regretted many of times ever since.  He puts the bottle towards his lips when he receives a text message upon his cell phone, he looks at it and smiles as Melissa had send him some pictures from back home along with his son who had come over to celebrate Halloween with them. He smiles before returning the message with one of his own, telling them that he would be joining them later in the evening.

He puts down his phone, sighing as he wished that he could take the first drive back home. But he had promised to meet up with an old friend after the match, it surprised him that he had received a message from Jonathan Porter as he had not spoken to him in quite a while. But he could not pass on the opportunity to meet up with him, especially after he had told him that it was rather urgent. The first thought that had popped up in his mind if he and his wife were having problems, but he had convinced himself not to speculate too much until the two had meet up instead.

Goth had given his friend the okay that he could meet up with him backstage after his match, making sure that he would have a backstage pass so he would not get into trouble. A few moments passes as he has been sipping from his bottle, arguing whether he should hit the shower first or wait until his friend had shown up as his curiosity clearly had won him over.

“Excuse me sir, but I was looking for a friend.”

A familiar voice can be heard coming from the entrance way, Goth turns towards the man he had known for over a decade and smiles. Swiftly moving towards his friend as the two men hug, not caring about the sweat from the man he used to wrestle with and against as Fang accepts the embrace. The two men finally let go, have some chit chat before sitting down on the bench in front of each other.

“Don’t tell me that Brenda is pregnant from you??”

Goth asks with a smile upon his face as the man he used to know as Fang returns the smile with one of his own while shaking his head no.

“I wish it was that simple as true my friend, but no. I am dealing with some…. Disturbing matters and it concerns you.”

The answer causes Goth to raise an eyebrow, he had expected a lot of different scenario’s from his friend. But this surely wasn’t one of them.

“What do you mean it concerns me???”

He asks as he plants his hands upon his upper legs and leans forward to stare into the eyes of his friend who is looking around to see whether anyone can overhear their conversation before turning his attention back towards Goth. He opens his mouth, but ultimately decides to remain silent as he seemingly is searching for the right words to say

“Come on Jonathan, spill it. If you think I got your wife pregnant then…..”

“I’m haunted in my dreams and all of them are about you.”

Fang’s response is sudden, yet peculiar enough to at least silence Goth from making his funny remark about a possible pregnancy from Jonathan’s wife. But hearing about nightmares of his friend being haunted about him sounds very familiar, but he doesn’t want to risk it to aks until he knows for sure.

“What do you mean Jonathan??”

The man remains silent for a while, he lets his index finger on his right hand reach towards the collar of his blouse in an attempt to widen it as if he is in need for some extra oxygen. Sweat can be seen pouring from his face all the way down to his neck as Goth is getting a bit impatient.

“Jonathan?? I don’t think this is a funny joke to….”

“The last few months I have been haunted by Elizabeth Ashe, telling me that she needed my anguish to get to you.”

Goth’s eyes widen, Jonathan doesn’t notice it as he is wildly waving his arms in the air as he is trying to explain the seemingly impossible dreams that seems so much a reality. But Goth knows now that Elizabeth Ashe isn’t afraid to use any possible means to get to him. First it was him and his dreams, now it is one of his closest of friends. The thought hits him that it may even as well strike his fiancé Melissa.

“First I just figured that they were merely dreams, but suddenly I received these marks upon my arms that I remembered from receiving in my dreams as she used leather straps to tie me up. I….”

Jonathan continues his talk, he is lost in hi s own world that he does not notice Goth is fuming from ear to ear. But that all ultimately changes when he lets out a primal scream that would be heard in 75 percent of the entire United States. Goth feels his eardrums trembling with a vibration that he has not felt before, realizing that for some reason he cannot stop the animalistic scream of rage while Jonathan continues to explain his dreams with a fascinated look on his face.

“And for some reason it doesn’t hurt me, it is more or less a sensation that I could only explain as desirable. But then I see you all of the sudden, hanging upon a wall with strap marks upon your entire body as she is whipping you with a leather belt Gerrit. What do you think it means Gerrit??”

His eyes are gazing questionably towards the man whose mouth seemingly continues to widen with such a frantic pace that the outer flesh surrounding his mouth is starting to tear wider and wider as if a sharp knife or scissors are cutting into it. Jonathan’s expression does not change, merely a concerned look on his face. But merely concerned for his own question as he does not seem to respond towards the flesh rapidly fade away as nothing more than the skull and the blood vessels and the muscles that are hidden underneath his flesh are remaining. Goth stares at his hands and notices that the flesh of his entire body is gone, causing panic to emerge inside his brain as he wonders what is going on.

“Please Gerrit, I was merely asking you a question. Why aren’t you answering me????”

This causes Goth to snap out of his troubled situation and stares back into the eyes of the man whose skin has vanished as well, but that what remains is nothing more than a skeleton figure inside the clean suit that he had worn by entering Goth’s locker room. He sees the mouth rapidly open and close, but the words slowly fade off until it’s not even a whisper. Goth hears the sound of the clattering teeth as the underside of his jaw hits the bottom half until he hears that familiar sound once again. The familiar high heels of Lady Ashe, looking around him and his friend when he suddenly started to notice that he is no longer inside the locker room but a dungeon. He looks back to where his friend had been sitting, but instead he finds his clothing neatly draped across a chair while the skeleton is now hanging against the wall of the dungeon with chains surrounding his wrists and ankles. Goth wants to stand up and walk over towards the skeleton, trying to rescue him from his captivity, but something forces him to remain seated as he feels something slither up his legs towards his body.

“I hope you will be careful with my new found pets Gerrit.”

Says the woman he had been seeing in his dreams as well in Elizabeth Ashe, he looks down and sees a slithering snake crawl up his leg as another follows him and another. Soon both of his legs are completely covered in slithering snakes, hissing towards him as they completely engulf his entire torso except for his head.

Goth is about to react to the woman, wanting to tell her to shower herself…. But a leather strap is suddenly found across his mouth with staples attached into the muscles as they sink deeper and deeper into the sensitive parts of what is left from his body. He hears the heels suddenly stop, turning his attention towards the doorway as he sees her. She looks pale as ever, but something is different about her. He recognizes what she is wearing, but cannot remember where he had seen it last.

“Do you like Gerrit?? I wore it just for the two of you….”

She whispers out softly, until it is followed by a loud and demonic like laughter. Goth’s mind is racing, wondering what she had meant for the two of them?? He looks over towards the skeleton, the supposedly representation of his friend. Who isn’t fighting the captivity as she had walked over towards him and gently caresses the top of the skull. Causing the Jonathan skeleton to lower his head and accepts whatever she has in store for him.

“Isn’t it lovely?? To have my own submissive slave waiting for my own commands, not caring what they are or when I need him. He is such a good little boy….”

She turns her attention towards Goth, smiling evil before letting out a sigh as her look suddenly changes into a sad one. Causing the head of the skeleton to be released as it drops forward, seemingly lifeless.

“Such a shame that others like you are so desperate in trying to resist my temptations Gerrit. I mean seriously, what does it take for you to embrace that what only I can give you???”

She looks at him with a look of longing for an answer, sad for a few moments before it suddenly changes into a sinister smile.

“But obviously, it is merely  part of the game that I am playing with you Gerrit. It would be rather boring if you had given up so easily as Jonathan did. And I had always thought that he would become the stronger of the two, but I am glad that there is something like finding pleasure in sheer surprise. But I do feel that it is time that you just give in to what you know to be  inevitable”

He feels his loins starting to ache with desire to whatever it is that she is talking about, nearly sounding as if she is preaching the good word. A sinister laugh can be heard as she had already probed his mind and knows exactly what he desires.

“Your foolishness is so adorable Gerrit, to think that YOU of all people could actually hide something from me?? Aven a King shows weaknesses, you are no exception to that matter my friend. Even HE showed a moment of weakness when he was all alone in the desert, with nobody else but his father’s betrayed fallen angel to talk to.”

He hated it when she started to use his own biblical references against him, but then again it granted him a moment of relief throughout every single painful stinging sensation that his body is experiencing. The relief that she is desperate for him to succumb, actually acknowledging that there is temptation but nothing more. He has felt temptation before, the drugs, the alcohol…., even the women from the past that had thrown themselves at his feet. Just for him to step over them in his path of ignoring how to be weak in search for his inner strength.

“Oh? What’s the matter?? Has my little puppet suddenly found a new hope to resist me??? You do know that I am the snake that has made everyone forget that I actually exist??”

She says with a low and dark voice, causing chills to run up and down his spine as this is a sensation that he has not yet experienced before. Making him wonder whether he would be able to resist it as he feels an uncertainty come over him. The thoughts of his fiancé once again creeps down the back of his mind, drowning all the way down to his spine. A gasp is heard echoing from both of his and her mouth in unison, as if they are sharing a same sensation as if being connected for the very first time. He feels the snakes slowly joining together as one large head of a giant snake, slowly starting to devour his muscles and bone structure. He urges himself to resist, but remembers that this is exactly what she wants. Realizing that everything that he is experiencing for a better term, is nothing more than a mere lie.

“Lies….”

He can talk once more, realizing that the flesh has returned and that what withheld him from talking ahs vanished. His eyes stare back at the woman valiantly, able to tell from her response that she is losing whatever grasp that she may have had for a few moments upon him is fading once again. He turns towards his friend, noticing that once again him standing there as he waits for his answer to the question that he had started all of this.

“I have never forgotten Elizabeth, nor shall I ever will…. You are indeed the snake that slithers through the mud… Because HE had told you so!!!”

The words are being delivered with strength and defiance, causing her to slowly vanish in front of his eyes as a loud scream can be heard. The sky opens up as drops of water emerges upon her, causing her body to start having burn marks that causes her to flee from the scene. He knows he has won this battle once again, but the war is far from over as she has sent him a mental response that she would be back. He sighs, it clearly has taken so much out of him like it has done the previous times. But it takes him more and more energy to keep her from taking his sanity away from him.

“Gerrit? Are you alright??”

A concerned look on Jonathan’s face comes into view as if he has opened his eyes for the very first time like a baby would. He stares into the familiar features of his face and is able to shake it off with a smile upon his face.

“I have never felt better Jonathan.”

Both men stare into each other’s eyes before continuing with a talk as the shot slowly fades.

Triple Threat with Consequences

Goth can be seen relaxing on his sofa, listening to some Jazz music while drinking an orange juice. He is smiling as he has noticed the camera crew from XWF television. He nods towards them to get seated opposed to him as he places the glass of orange juice upon the table next to him. He places his hands behind his back as he ties up his hair into a tail before dropping them upon the arm rests of the sofa that he is seated upon. Nodding towards the crew to lower the microphone to come closer towards him, making sure that everyone can hear him.

“Welcome everybody, I am glad that you have made it on time as it will allow me to open up my thoughts upon my two opponents for this up and coming show. As well as sharing my thoughts about the woman that really had high hopes of taking me down in our beloved Mercy.”

Goth grins as he slowly starts to make a goodbye motion with his hand towards the camera while whispering the name of Mercy at the same time.

“Now obviously Mercy is a confident fighter, someone that has a big time mouth upon that small frame of hers and let those gums of hers say more than what she could even phantom when it comes down to saying anything interesting. And I guess that is someone that people associate with greatness, associate with dominance. And if I can be quite honest with you all?? It’s rather pathetic to even assume that some submissive little loud mouthed wannabe is expected to be better than a seasoned veteran like me??”

“But that’s what happened when you associate one single entity that we like to refer to XWF as being the biggest player in the wrestling industry?? Then why would you even care about associating with “Lesser Beings?”

Goth raises his hands to use quotation marks to put the emphasis upon the Lesser Beings reference.

“I guess Mercy has assumed that since she is a part of this supposedly great company, that she is beyond everything else that just simply walks into XWF and asks for an opportunity to prove everyone wrong. Because that’s what you had been assuming haven’t you Mercy?? That I would get all emotional by your pathetic slipup of the tongue by believing that Chaos is some jobber in the ranks of this company? Oh no my pretty, that man was a bad Mother F***er before you even had been able to slip out of your leather diapers and shitted three different colours of garbage that you are spewing out today. Oh and please little Mercy, don’t get all worked up by all what I am saying… Because for you words are nothing more than merely uttering the frustrations in your life that has been bothering you. While for me? For me it is The Autobiography of life, you know what that is?? Life is stepping away from the in ring business and actually be yourself… But you are nothing more than a character, something that I have been accused off for the majority of my 20-year career. Whether it was me having to take off the face paint that made no sense to anyone else that have no braincells that knows the difference between food and mucus. I made you realize how pathetic you truly are, by merely making the same mistake that Latina Submission Machina had made against me… But I guess you have had enough time to think about your mistakes after taking a nap haven’t you?? I hope that you understand that you are nowhere near my level, that you should just go back and play along with the nice toys that your master has bought you in a presale for this years Christmas. Just don’t start to cry when you realize that the spikes are made of soft fabric that tickles your fancy too much.”

Goth shrugs his shoulders before rolling his eyes before faking a yawn.

“Don’t worry people, I am not going to bore you with liabilities for too long. Because the seemingly unbeatable Mercy is no longer my concern. No, there’s a Triple Threat emerging for this show. A show where yours truly is the savior of the boredom that has been hitting Warfare as of late. A match where I am facing Finn Kuhn and Ned Kaye… A man that had a great match in the main event at the last Warfare… and someone who is fond of a monkey. Seriously??”

He runs his hand across his mouth, scratching the stubs around his chin. He runs his hand around his face as he continues to feel the start of a beard before sighing.

“Now I know that people tend to think that they belong in this company, as if they are part of the furniture…. Making them believe that they will never be replaced or forgotten. But if I can give you some advice Ned, don’t do things that you have been doing ten years ago because it sounded cool. Adapt, move on and make sure that you remain relevant.”

“And changing your gimmick nickname is far from doing so Ned.”

Goth grabs the glass of orange juice, sipping from the edge of the glass and savors the taste before letting out a sigh of satisfaction. He stares at the orange juice inside the glass before turning his attention back towards the camera.

“I guess Ned wishes to be Doctor Pol or something, doing what is best for the animal kingdom because he refuses to do what he is told to do. Did you grow a conscience Ned?”

“Now I can appreciate you for showing the world that you attempted to be an Animal Right’s activist. Freeing an animal that is over 400 pounds?? The last time that I have heard about an idiot thinking that what she did was to make a Gorilla happy got nearly ripped to shreds. Go and google the gorilla Bokito and you will find out that he mauled a woman because she was smiling at him. So don’t start and make us feel happy for saving a gorilla. But when it comes down to it, you are just saving your own hide from being torn apart. And you know what the worst part of it all is Ned???”

Goth looks bored into the camera.

“You just gave us another reason for realizing that you are nothing more than a mere coward. I may have not been here for long, but I can put one and one together and poof!! A coward is born.”

He emphasizes the poof with his fingers while whispering the word as well, smiling before pouting his lips.

“Is it wrong for me to accuse you from something that you will undoubtedly will tell the world that I am wrong, but am I?? Because I am from a generation that does what the owners tell him to do, does not ask questions and collects his money. Are you?? Or are you a moralistic idiot that believes every single damn thing that he says?? Ready to put on a suit in thirty years or so and run for president?? Don’t make me laugh…. It will be such a pleasure for me to crush you in this match, batter you in the corner and tie your arms up in the ring ropes and make you watch me and Finn Kuhn execute a wrestling clinic. Because me and that man will at least have chemistry… Something that you only will have when you buy a chemistry set and set your stinking eyebrows on fire.”

“I know, it sounds childish doesn’t it?? Not what you would expect from a twenty-year veteran that has not competed as you have in this company. I should kiss your ass, worship the ground you walk on. Because if that’s what you are expecting from me, then you will get my fist shoved up your throat as I slowly squeeze the life out of your miserable face while laughing at you. Because that’s all what wrestling is all about Ned, proving idiots like you wrong. I’ve done it before, I know I haven’t beaten everyone that I have faced. And yet…, the world that is XWF is slowly changing and all because I sealed yours and everyone else’s fates when I signed on the dotted line of my contract. Pure brutality Ned, pure and utter chaos upon people like you that aren’t ready to resign. I will beat you Ned, I will wrestle you and Finn Kuhn and reveal that mediocrity is the reason why this company went out and got me to crumble each and every superstar like I have done in past promotions before this one. You are just too stupid to realize it. So sleep well Ned, I hope you will ultimately come to terms that you should be upset that you didn’t saved yourself from this crushing defeat like you thought you had to save a monkey.”

He snorts for a few moments before taking a sip from his glass of orange juice, looking over to his side for a moment as he places his glass back upon the table before turning his attention back to the camera crew.

“And then there’s Finn Kuhn an accomplished wrestler, who has worn several championships just like Ned has. A man that fights for what he believes in, something that I am happy to see that there are those who know what is truly important in their lives. Who looks past their past accomplishments and forward to bigger things. At least he knows what he can and cannot say or do Ned, but that’s it. Because even if his ideals aren’t as pathetic like yours, it still puts a limitation upon him and presumably his career like it has been with you Ned. Limitations upon never giving up on what you believe in and why would you change? It has always brought success hasn’t it Finn??”

“No it hasn’t, but that’s alright. It’s merely a setback, soon enough you will get back on track and undo everything that has put you in this position hasn’t it??”

He slowly sits up straighter upon the sofa that he is seated on. He closes his right hand before placing it upon the open left. He slowly starts to squeeze the closed fist with the open hand as much as possible as his arm starts to tense up, showing an emotional response from Goth.

“Does this mean that neither of you are capable of doing any wrestling moves inside the ring?? Of course not, I’m not that foolish to assume that are nothing more than gallons of blood, waiting to be thrown into the ocean in the hope of ever catching a great white shark as a priced collection. Because I prefer to collect your hides the old fashioned way Finn, earning every single opportunity that I EARN. I have not earned that much in the short time that I have been wrestling in this company. But I know already that the world that is XWF is changing, the pure thought process has already thrown out of the window as people tend to believe that they lean more towards me than people like YOU.”

“But only those do it who are incapable of sticking with what they believe in… those aren’t easy to be corrupted into a different thought process like Ned. The mere problem for you is Finn, that you simply don’t belong anywhere… merely stuck in the middle of everything that is going on around you. While yours truly? I am above it all, I look down and smile upon the weak attempts of everyone out there that believes that they are the answer to all of the problems. But you see, there’s only one problem that you cannot solve and that’s me. And just like I have told Ned, a few losses here or there does not change the outcome to the slightest. Because in the end, the truth is all that you people need. A reality check is upon you all, you have been talking about bigger things to give new impulses in your careers… But all that you are truly saying is that you prefer mediocrity above any challenge out there. That’s why I issue challenges, I may win and I may fail. But in the end, I am the only true winner of it all. Soon I will know all your secrets, all your lies and truths that you have been telling to others and towards yourself. Soon I will see you change your head, hide behind your shame as you know that YOU and Ned has underestimated me like poor little Mercy. And before we all want to ask the one question that is burning upon your pathetic tongue… No, I have no Mercy upon her soul…. Like I will have even less for yours. Because mercy is for the weak, mercy is for those who have guilt and are ashamed for every single morning that you all wake up. To tell yourself that this day will be better than the one before… Whereas I will sit upon my throne, staring down at my realm that is the squared circle…. Whereas my prophecy is to defeat each and every one of you… And when you believe in the true message of life…. Then I can tell you that there is nothing more than I would rather do… But to beat the living crap out of you… Because when your body is brought backstage, it will make everyone take notice even more… I am the real deal, I am the commodity that you need to strive towards. Too bad that it will be all too late when you truly find the answers to the questions you are too afraid to ask…. Adieu…”

Goth snickers as he slowly gets up and walks out of the scene as the shot fades.

[Image: gothbanner2.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Goth's post:
Finn Kühn (10-25-2022), Theo Pryce (11-05-2022), Unknown Soldier (10-25-2022)