Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oi you!
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-25-2022, 06:45 AM

"Hey Guest! I hope you clip your thigh on the foot of your bed tonight and the muscle pain makes you sleep poorly.

F U."

[Image: XOMCMp0]
Accomplishments:
1x Universal Champion
1x World Champion
1x Lord of Violence
2009 X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner
2010 Lord of the Ring battle royal winner
2x Star of the Month (December 2009, February 2010)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like King Kieran's post:
"Venom" Xavier Lux (10-26-2022), Mark Flynn (10-25-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate King Kieran's post!
"Venom" Xavier Lux (10-25-2022), Finn Kühn (10-25-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-25-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-25-2022, 08:53 AM

TO: Kieran King (email hidden)
SUBJECT: Re: Oi you!

"Kieran King! How exciting! The flash in the pan from 2009 makes a return! Like a bit of grease caught in the side of the pan sizzling well after the dish is cooked! Or the popcorn kernel that pops after you've already finished and tossed the whole bag."

"Unfortunately, there's already a King around here (and it's not Isaiah, the so-called 'heir' apparent). For the benefit of our audience, I'm going to have to insist that you undergo a BRAND CHANGE so the XWF Universe doesn't accidentally confuse you for a King."

"Welcome Back to the XWF Family! And after I beat you, Best of Luck in your Future Endeavors!"

Mark Flynn
The Success Story™
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
"Venom" Xavier Lux (10-25-2022), King Kieran (10-26-2022)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-25-2022, 08:56 AM

The Isaiah King Corporation Said:"Mr King's time is precious, particularly while in a training camp for the Television title. We understand that as his value goes up, the rats creep out of the woodwork. He is a tasty lil treat, isn't he? On behalf of Mr King's love for his fans, we'll send you an unsigned poster for you to beat off to instead of wasting his time."

[OOC: my forum noobass has discovered your trickery, take my comebacks regardless]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prince Adeyemi's post:
"Venom" Xavier Lux (10-26-2022), King Kieran (10-26-2022), Mark Flynn (10-25-2022)
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-25-2022, 09:09 AM

How many kings does it take to change a light bulb?

No F'N idea, but they sure like to get involved in challenges not made for them.

Any-way...

Let me guess Kieran, you want to come at me of all people because you want to use me as your stepping stone to mark your grand return to the XWF? Well I don't give a flying fuck who you were then, and I sure as hell don't care who you are now... As you can clearly see, "kings" are a dime a dozen now a days.

Yeah, I know I'm no top echelon talent here in XWF.... yet... but I'm no easy fight either, so if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get, and then some...

I'm strictly Anarchy now-a-days, and in a tournament, but as soon as that is over, I'll be glad to give you the time of day and punch you in your fucking mouth.

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
King Kieran (10-26-2022), Mark Flynn (10-25-2022)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-25-2022, 09:49 AM

*looks at phone*

[Image: QYlx4n4.gif]

Seriously, guys. Get a hobby. Like roleplay or something....I'm busy watching Darkside of the Promo: The Sad Sad Story of Marf, Myst, Who gives a piss...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Venom" Xavier Lux (10-26-2022), Finn Kühn (10-25-2022), King Kieran (10-26-2022), Marf (10-25-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-25-2022)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-25-2022, 06:00 PM

(10-25-2022, 06:45 AM)Kieran King Said: "Hey Guest! I hope you clip your thigh on the foot of your bed tonight and the muscle pain makes you sleep poorly.

F U."

"Umm, who are you and why do you feel you've earned the right to address me?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
King Kieran (10-26-2022)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2022, 06:20 PM

[Image: 6yar9d.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-26-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (10-26-2022), Charlie Nickles (10-26-2022), King Kieran (10-26-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-02-2022)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-26-2022, 02:16 AM

The Success Sto-- okay I can't even get through that Said:A bunch of words.

"It's a surname, dude. Way to look too much into things. P.S. Not sure you really want to use those analogies when your dish literally took over forty times longer than mine to cook. You and I have different definitions of the word 'optimal'. You do you though."

Man, you're really taking Citizens United to a whole new level Said:"Insert stock text here."

"Shit man, his time might be precious but apparently his bank account isn't. Whichever secretary he's banging seems to loooove responding to me. What's your measurements?"

My head looks like a shaved ballbag Xavier Lux Said:Yeah I'd love to fight you but I have homework to do

"Sorry, Thursdays are for getting my dick wet."

Oh did the wizard give Atty some courage again? Said:Seriously, guys. Get a hobby. Like roleplay or something....I'm busy watching Darkside of the Promo: The Sad Sad Story of Marf, Myst, Who gives a piss...

"Hey guurrrrl, what'chu doing Thursday?"

Should my dick be hard right now? Said:"Umm, who are you and why do you feel you've earned the right to address me?"

"Sorry. Genuine mistake. Nobody EVER wants to address you. You just got caught up in the catch-all cause you won't go away like the rash on my--

I mean.... while you're here... what'chu doing Thursday?"

Sammich Guy Said:[Image: 6yar9d.jpg]

"Roast turkey and cranberry sauce, please. Throw some cheddar cheese on it and a little pickle too. I don't mean that last part sexually."
Hate Post Like Post
"Venom" Xavier Lux (10-26-2022), Atara Raven (10-26-2022)
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

10-26-2022, 07:20 AM

(10-25-2022, 08:56 AM)Isaiah King Said: [OOC: my forum noobass has discovered your trickery, take my comebacks regardless]

OOC: Unlike you, I had to be told what the trickery was... *facepalm* and here I was feeling special... lol

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
King Kieran (10-26-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-26-2022)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-26-2022, 06:34 PM

If the wizard is called Alcohol, Yes Said:"Hey guurrrrl, what'chu doing Thursday?"

"I dunno. Wife stuff  Might do some laundry. Might fuck around and get pregnant. Skies the limit.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-26-2022), Finn Kühn (10-26-2022), King Kieran (10-27-2022)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-27-2022, 03:33 AM

Let’s make sone magic then Said:"I dunno. Wife stuff  Might do some laundry. Might fuck around and get pregnant. Skies the limit.

"You suggested roleplay earlier. Happy to play hubby for the night. Just the night though. James can pretend it's his after that."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes King Kieran's post:
Atara Raven (10-28-2022)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

10-28-2022, 05:49 AM

Not tonight. You have a headache. Said:"I dunno. Wife stuff  Might do some laundry. Might fuck around and get pregnant. Skies the limit.

"You suggested roleplay earlier. Happy to play hubby for the night. Just the night though. James can pretend it's his after that."
[/quote]

Ok. You can play husband just for the night.

I saw your search history husband. It's disgusting. I'm taking the baby and staying at my sister's. Also prolly gonna cheat on you, with James Raven.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-28-2022), King Kieran (10-31-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-28-2022, 05:54 AM

(10-28-2022, 05:49 AM)Atara Raven Said:
Not tonight. You have a headache. Said:"I dunno. Wife stuff  Might do some laundry. Might fuck around and get pregnant. Skies the limit.

Ok. You can play husband just for the night.

I saw your search history husband. It's disgusting. I'm taking the baby and staying at my sister's. Also prolly gonna cheat on you, with Charlie Nickles.

I like where this is heading, Atara. I knew you'd come back for another piece of The Nickleman sooner or later. 

Do you want to play some games with me?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
King Kieran (10-31-2022)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

10-28-2022, 07:21 AM

Atty has left the thread. Please divert your comments to A.I. Atty.

[Image: m4wjhGT.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-28-2022), Charlie Nickles (10-28-2022), King Kieran (10-31-2022)
CLETUS Offline

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-28-2022, 11:11 AM

(10-25-2022, 06:45 AM)Kieran King Said: "Hey Guest! I hope you clip your thigh on the foot of your bed tonight and the muscle pain makes you sleep poorly.

F U."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU TEN-OUNCE SACK O' SHIT"

"GIVE ME YER HOME ADDRESS N' SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER RIGHT THE FUCK NOW"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CLETUS's post:
King Kieran (10-31-2022)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-31-2022, 05:09 AM

"If anyone needs any further evidence if my greatness, look no further than the fact that I just wingmanned Charlie Nickles of all people. Go get 'em tiger."

SOMEONE'S BROTHER-UNCLE Said:"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU TEN-OUNCE SACK O' SHIT"

"GIVE ME YER HOME ADDRESS N' SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER RIGHT THE FUCK NOW"

"Alas, I'm not American so no social security. You can find me at your Sister-Aunt's though. Smooches "
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

11-01-2022, 09:45 PM

Gotta splain it like he knows Kieran. Through the power of Appalachian folk music...

[Image: T4He3Ie.gif]

Alright Cletus...here goes..

He's just a whooooremongering stranger
Traveling throuuugh all your hoes..
He brings siiiiickness, toilet and danger I'm every seed he sows

Kieran's hoooooome with your mother....[/pink]

Man just made Wayfaring Strange dope AF. Stfu Tay Tay
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
King Kieran (11-02-2022), Liam Desmond (11-01-2022)
Liam Desmond Offline
Head of the Department of Video Archives
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

11-01-2022, 11:17 PM

(11-01-2022, 09:45 PM)Atara Raven Said: Gotta splain it like he knows Kieran. Through the power of Appalachian folk music...

Alright Cletus...here goes..

He's just a whooooremongering stranger
Traveling throuuugh all your hoes..
He brings siiiiickness, toilet and danger I'm every seed he sows

Kieran's hoooooome with your mother....

Man just made Wayfaring Strange dope AF. Stfu Tay Tay

“Wow... these AIs can sing, too? That's so awesome! How can I get one for myself?”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liam Desmond's post:
King Kieran (11-02-2022)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-02-2022, 05:57 AM

THE WHITEST NAME IN XWF Said:“Wow... these AIs can sing, too? That's so awesome! How can I get one for myself?”

"Don't fuck the robots, dude."
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven (11-02-2022), Finn Kühn (11-02-2022)