Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy 10-20-22
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-24-2022, 12:31 PM

OOC:

Quick apology from me - sorry for the delay and the overall lack of editing/polish on this show. Bad weekend. No time, lots of dumb shit going on. I didn't want to drag it out any longer than needed, so a few of the matches are just summarized - I particularly apologize to the RPers whose matches were neglected in that fashion, but there was no chance I was going to be able to write them all out on my own.

Here's the results! New card today or tomorrow, promise.

10-20-2022

[Image: BbV3NBt.png]

LIVE FROM ALLSTATE ARENA

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

"THE" JESSICA ANDERSON
- vs -
D'WAUN BLACK

DEAN WOLF
- vs -
FRANKEN-FURY

ERIK HOLLAND
- vs -
ELIJAH MARTIN
Singapore Cane Match!

The ring will have a trash can in each corner FULL of the kendo stick's even more painful cousin - HE SINGAPORE CANE!

#1 Contender Tournament
HGH
- vs -
"VENOM" XAVIER LUX

#1 Contender Tournament
LORD RAAB
- vs -
RUBY

#1 Contender Tournament
LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA
- vs -
UNKNOWN SOLDIER

#1 Contender Tournament
JASON CASHE
- vs -
CENTURION

MASTERMIND
- vs -
EDWARD ©

OOC: ANARCHY RULES is 1 RP with a 1K WORD LIMIT unless stated otherwise. Tag Team matches require one collab RP per team rather than two separate ones.
Hard deadline for Anarchy will be WEDNESDAY, 10-05-2022 at 11:59pm board time. Good luck!

The scene opens to a beach in Cape Town, South Africa, Gina Van Zyl walks toward the camera, she's wearing a robin's egg blue bikini, her red curls bounce as she walks. She stops and looks out at the water as the camera moves in closer. She looks into the camera and smiles

Welcome to Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We have it all, amazing beaches, beautiful countryside, delicious food and beautiful people.

She smiles and begins walking along the beach.

But I am not filming a Cape Town tourism advert. Very soon I will be making my debut in XWF, I am excited I can't wait to get in the ring. I promise you haven't seen anyone quite like me in an XWF ring.

She stops and looks out at the water

There are a lot of talented people in this promotion, I am sure you all know who they are so I won't be saying any names. I joined XWF because I want to face the best, my goal is ultimately to win a championship. I know it will take time.

Gina turns and looks into the camera.

Get ready fans of XWF, get ready management. Because I will be there soon.

She turns and walks away from the camera, then stops and looks over her shoulder and speaks in her native Afrikaans.

Welkom by die vertoning (Welcome to the show)

She chuckles and walks away from the camera as it fades to black. With that, the cameras shift back to ringside for the next contest of the evening.

"THE" JESSICA ANDERSON
- vs -
D'WAUN BLACK

Vinnie Lane: "Bodaceous! The talent never stops coming to the XWF! We’ve got another superstar making their debut tonight!"

Bama: "Daggum, Vin! I’m telling ya, it is NOT fiscally responsible to hire a new person every show!"

Vinnie Lane: "But they look so happy when I tell them they have a job, Bama!!"

[Image: WRgIK38.png]
"THE" JESSICA ANDERSON
- vs -
D'WAUN BLACK
X-Treme-Rules

As video feed shifts on the ring, “The” Jessica Anderson is already in the ring, stretching her shoulder, trying to get loose. She looks a little frustrated… grumpy, even!

Bama: "Jess is shaking off a poor showing last Anarchy! She lost to the debuting Erik Holland! Then, Flynn, the Uni Champ came out and gave her a pep talk… That ended with dislocating her arm!"

Vinnie Lane: "Jessica Anderson had a rough week fer shure, Bama! …And a rough month… Honestly, it’s been a rough year… But maybe! This time, sh-"

*FIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* Suddenly, we see rainbow bars on the screen.

A skull with spiky hair and a bloodshot bulging eye tells you ‘Technical Difficulties - Please Standby’.

Behind the image, we hear… a voice…

Music blares from the speakers as D’Waun Black erupts from behind the curtain! Looking very confident! Raising his fists!

Vinnie Lane: "Damn, Bama! The first in-ring appearance of the GOLD HUNTER! D’Waun Black!"

Bama: “Mister D’Waun has promised to rack up an absurd amount of titles before he calls it a career… Unfortunately, this match is non-title. But, it would be a great note to start his career off on with a big win!”

Black charges down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope!

Anderson continues to grit her teeth, squeezing her fists… As Black climbs up the corner and lifts his hands to the air.

He leaps back down to the mat…

The official rings the bell!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Black circle-steps! Anderson circles faster, trying to stay out of his grip…

Bama: “Surprisingly fast footwork from Anderson! She hasn’t gotten up to these speeds in quite a while!”

Vinnie Lane: "Man, don’t tell Flynn, but maybe the Optimal Path DID do Jess some good! She’s looking sharp out there!"

Black stops in his tracks!

Anderson does the same!

They both go for a snap headkick…

WHAM! Holy shit! They both connect right to the side of the head and fall to the mat!

A holy shit chant breaks out! Goddamn!

Vinnie Lane: "Gnarly! A simultaneous double headkick! Holy cow!"

Bama: “That kinda thing is one-in-a-million, Vin-Man! Wow!”

Anderson lies on the bottom rope, rapidly blinking… It’s not clear she knows where she is right now…

Meanwhile, D’Waun crawls… He has maybe a little more wherewithal… He tries to scamper to his feet… but that kick knocked him so hard, he might still be figuring out which way is up!

The official counts…

1!

2!

3!

Anderson stretches her arms out ahead of her, like she’s trying to pull down the ceiling lights and heave herself off the ground.

Unfortunately… y’know, it’s an arena and the lights are a hundred feet above her…

4!

5!

6!

Black finally scampers to the bottom rope and gets ahold of them… But he still seems very, very out of it… He’s stretching his arm against the mat, trying to find the second rope…

7!

8!

Anderson falls back against the mat, her arms drop to her sides… She’s out cold!

9!

Black grasps the second rope!

And gets to one knee!

BUT NOT UNTIL AFTER THE TEN COUNT!

DRAW!

Black rushes to the official, his hands in front of his chest, eager to fight again… Although, one of his pupils is bigger than the other. Also, he might not know what sport he’s fighting in anymore, you only put your arms out to beat a ten-count in boxing.

The decision stands! It’s a double knockout draw!

Vinnie Lane: "Insane! Dreams come true, Bama! What an incredible achievement for Jessica Anderson tonight!"

Bama: “...The hell are you talking about, Vinnie? She got knocked out in one move. For maybe the third week in a row.”

Vinnie Lane: "But for the first time on Anarchy since her debut in April! ‘THE’ Jessica Anderson didn’t lose! The six month losing streak is over!"

Bama: “...Shoooooooot. You’re right, Vin! This might be the beginning of the ‘THE’ Jessica Anderson Era!”

Vinnie Lane: "I sure hope so, Bama!"

Bama: “...And it’s all thanks to the Optimal Path!”

Vinnie Lane: "That’s ri-... Wait, no!"

DEAN WOLF
- vs -
FRANKEN-FURY

The lights darken!

[Image: ENTONE.gif]

That nasty FRANKENSTEIN cover rocks the place as the center stage parts and a lift containing FRANKEN-Fury rises from below!

And as the Wah-Wah's build towards that epic Edgar Winter riff...

[Image: ENTTWO.gif]

[Image: MOSHED-2022-10-3-10-28-37.gif]

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif]

FRANKEN-Fury stomps to the ring with a cautiously proud Tommy Slavino pulling up her rear as she climbs into the ring and stomps about.

Dean Wolf marches down the aisle like Steve Austin. When he enters the ring, he walks to each side of the ring and holds his right arm in the air, exposing the tattoo on his forearm which reads "Seek the wolf in thyself."

SUMMARY RESULT:

Franken-Fury beats Dean Wolf senseless, and does this a lot.

[Image: FRANKEN-ARRRGH.png]

After several minutes of being thoroughly unable to defend himself, Dean Wolf is helpless in the SCREAM FOR MERCY and blacks out from the pain, causing referee Jerome Tallman to call for the bell!

Winner by Submission - Franken-Fury

Afterwards, a bunch of townspeople with torches and pitchforks show up and kick in the door of the arena.

Franken-Fury sees the torches and screams FIRE BAD! She then runs off as the townsfolk follow.

ERIK HOLLAND
- vs -
ELIJAH MARTIN
Singapore Cane Match!

The ring will have a trash can in each corner FULL of the kendo stick's even more painful cousin - HE SINGAPORE CANE!

Bama: Well, here we go! This one has all the fixin’s of being a brutal one Vin!

Vinnie Lane: That’s for sure dude! But it could make it better, too. Kendo sticks make every match better but these…..this are Singapore Canes! Spared no expense!

Just then the lights to dim and the crowd in the All-State Arena begins to buzz, but that buzz quickly becomes smattered with some boos.

Bama: Oh damn! What is she doing out here?! She isn’t scheduled to compete tonight!

Jenny walks out on to the ramp, waving at the crowd with a big smile. She has a folding chair tucked under her armpit.

Vinnie Lane: She sure seems happy about something!

Bama: That’s never a good sign!

Jenny walks around the ring and over to the commentators table. She unfolds the chair and sets it down.

Vinnie Lane: Looks like she’s gonna join us here at ring side for this one!

Just when it looks like Jenny is going to sit down, she motions to Bama to get up.

Bama: What the hell?

She is adamant that he get up, and he does, slowly. She smiles and offers him the chair she brought out. He tells her he has a match to call and doesn’t want to. She giggles and shoots him a ferocious look. But she appears to be looking behind him. She mouths “CHAOS.”

Bama looks behind him, seeing nobody but the crowd in the front row. He turns back around and Jenny is pointing at him, laughing. He walks over and sits down, shooting her a scornful look. Jenny smiles and takes her seat next to Vinnie, putting on a headset.

Jenny: Hey there, Vin man! Been a while since we teamed up to become the best broadcasting crew in the XWF! It feels good to be back!

Vinnie Lane: Just pay attention to the match, Jen. No shenanigans.
She makes the cross symbol as if to promise.

"Will you tell these fools I'm NOT CRAZY! Make them listen to me before it's too late!
...Listen to me. Please listen. If you don't, if you won't; if you fail to understand, then the same incredible terror that's menacing me will STRIKE AT YOU!"

Out of nowhere, Autonomous Combat System absolutely DETONATES over the loudspeaker, reducing the stage to a red-strobing mosh pit as Erik Holland shoves his way through the curtain, goggles shining in the inky red-ness, tugging at his hair, tugging at his beard as he staggers up and down the stage, imploring the raging crowd to cheer even louder; but at the same time almost looking like he's arguing with himself. Once the lyrics start, Erik ROARS and makes a beeline for the ring, pinballing off the fans to tag hands with them, let them slap his back, whatever it takes to whip the audience in attendance into a complete frenzy. Every now and then down the ramp he stops, turning around in a lazy circle, taking it all in before racing off again.

He dives under the ropes once he gets to ringside, crawling on his belly toward the hard camera. He pulls the lenses of the welding goggles off his eyes so we can see that demented gleam burning in those brown irises, then he mugs for the camera shouting indistinct threats--even chewing on the bottom rope--before he bursts to his feet and hits the opposite side ropes, THROWING his hands out and receiving flashbulbs in response. Holland whips his coat off, tossing it out into the first row and does the same with his goggles, staring out under that eye makeup and proud of how completely insane his fans are, before he settles into the corner, that eerie look of focus taking over. The lights finally come up. He picks up a Singapore cane and gets into a fighting stance.

Jenny: Gotta say, Vinnie, that is a pretty cool entrance! You’ve done a good job building up Anarchy! Some good talent here, entertaining show.

Vinnie Lane: Thanks Jen!

Jenny: I should come on Anarchy some time and compete! It looks cool!

Vinnie: I’ll hold you to that.

Jenny: Please don’t.

Just then Jay Z hits the speakers.

Jenny begins to dance in her seat as the camera cuts to the ramp way.

The lights on the entrance way go dark as "Blueprint 2" by Jay-Z begins... as the song reaches the 21-second mark and the beat drops, an explosion is heard and the stage lighting comes back up, revealing Elijah Martin standing at the top of the entrance way. After about ten seconds of standing still to take in the crowd in the arena, Martin casually makes his way to the ring, wearing his new creepy black face mask.

He walks around to the hard cam side of the ring and hops onto the apron towards the end of the first verse of the song. When the song transitions into the chorus with the beat drop at the 1:25 mark, Martin raises both arms in the air but instead of yelling “I’M THE KING MOTHERFUCKERS!” like he usually does, he just stands there staring at Erik. After a couple of seconds taking in the mix of cheers and boos, Martin steps into the ring and just paces around a couple of times before stopping at his corner. His eyes stare a hole through his opponent through the mask.

Vinnie Lane: Totally new image and demeanor here for Elijah. A creepier persona than normal and that mask…….yikes.

Jenny: I think he looks better.

The bell rings and Holland charges, swinging the cane at the head of Martin. He ducks, and when Holland spins he gets a hard right hand to the face from Martin. Then a left, then a right. Holland swings the cane again, but Elijah ducks it and wraps his arms around Holland’s waist, lifting and dropping him with a belly to back suplex. Erik drops the cane and reaches for it, but Elijah steps on his hand. He recoils his hand back and looks up at Elijah, who is looking down at him with expressionless eyes.

Vinnie: Elijah Martin was one of my favorite competitors on Anarchy, you and your boo boo changed him. This isn’t the Elijah Martin I know!

Jenny: I like him better now.

He lifts up Holland, and tosses him into the corner. Elijah looks down at the cane in the center of the ring. He looks back at Holland. Holland isn’t giving up though, as he explodes out of the corner. Elijah sees him out of the corner of his eye, but its too late. He hits a forearm smash to the side of the head of Elijah. This takes him to one knee and Erik hits a swinging neck breaker. He goes for a quick pin, but Elijah gets the shoulder up after a quick one.

Vinnie Lane: So I have to ask…….

Jenny: Ruh roh…..

Vinnie Lane: Why? After all the progress you made on your own, why fall back into your own ways and link back up with the devil himself?

Jenny: We have a match going on here, Vin. I am going to need you to focus on the task at hand.

In the ring, Erik has a sleeper hold on Elijah. Martin is getting to his feet, however, and trying to muscle out of it.

Vinnie: I have to say I am a bit disappointed.

Jenny: I am disappointed in your lack of commentary skills. You’re usually funny on here. Come on funny man, make us laugh, dood.

Elijah is able to lift Erik into a sideway slam out of the sleeper position. Erik pops back up and swings, Elijah ducks it, and knees Erik in the gut. He hits a DDT but doesn’t go for the cover.

He walks over to the trash can and takes out two canes. He holds them together. He walks over to Erik, who is getting to his feet. Elijah tilts his head, looking at Erik and at the canes. Erik is getting himself up with the ropes when Elijah swings, cracking Holland over the back.

CRACK!

There was an OHHHHHH from the crowd as contact was made. He swings again.

CRACK!

Holland winces and arches up. He rolls out of the ring to the mat below. Elijah looks at the two canes and then down at Holland. He slowly makes his way out of the ring. He follows the crawling Holland. He swings again, and Holland moves. The cane cracks the steps. Holland pops up and grabs Elijah and whips him into the barricade with a quick burst. Elijah drops one of the two canes. Holland picks it up. Martin gets back up. Holland swings, and Elijah swings. The two canes hit each other and hold like a lightsaber battle. Elijah pulls away first and swings for the head. Holland ducks and delivers a body shot.

CRACK!

Elijah grabs his side and rolls into the ring. Holland follows. He swings awain, connecting again with the ribs of Martin. Elijah crawls around the ring as Holland swings again, this time connecting across the back.

Elijah is face down.

Vinnie Lane: Your boy is being whipped like a government mule right now.

Jenny: My boy is sitting home watching the action. Elijah is being whipped like a government mule.

Holland wraps the cane across the chest, neck of Martin and pulls back. Martin has his hands up on it, trying to break the hold. There is nothing the ref can do, all is legal in this type of match.

Elijah begins to use his lower body strength to crawl towards the ropes, still being choked by Holland and the cane.

He grabs the ropes. Holland pulls tighter. Elijah uses his knees and his grip on the rope to propel himself upward, carrying Holland on his back. Still being choked, he puts Holland in a piggy back position. Walking out to the middle of the ring, and drops him down with a back body drop. This breaks the hold. Both men are down for a moment.

Jenny: Elijah would have tapped out two weeks ago. Maybe we did him a favor.

Vinnie Lane: Can you do me a favor, too?

Both men are getting to their feet.

Jenny: Sup?

Vinnie Lane: Stop talking.

Elijah is up first and drums out one of the trash cans. Canes hit the mat. Holland gets to his feet. Elijah puts the trash can on his head, then whacks him behind the knee with a cane to take him down. Elijah then looks at Jenny. He climbs to the top rope.

Looking over at Jenny he gives the throat cut symbol, then dives off the top onto the trash can that is harboring Erik’s torso!

The crowd lets out an OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Elijah gets up, holding his elbow. He pulls the trash can off the now bloody Holland. He stands him up. Sizing him up, he delivers a hard shot across the forehead with the cane. Holland falls back, bouncing back first off the ropes, and into the grasp of Martin.

THE PROLOGUE!

The future shock DDT puts him down and Elijah covers, looking at Jenny the entire time.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Elijah Martin

Jenny stands up, smiling and clapping.

Jenny: That is just the beginning………

She bends down, getting into Vinnie’s face.

Jenny: Give Chris a contract, and nobody else has to get hurt.

Vinnie Lane: I’d rather shove a cactus up my ass, honestly.

Jenny smiles.

Jenny: Okay then. Just remember, you’re part of the problem.

She takes off the headset. Elijah is standing in the ring over the fallen Erik Holland. Jenny goes under the ring and pulls out an hourglass with purple sand. She puts it in the ring under the bottom rope and turns it over. She points to her wrist as if to signal time is ticking, and grins as she walks away. Elijah just stares at the hour glass.

Bama is back on the mic.

Bama: That broad is two eggs short of an easter basket……but she may have just created a monster on your show that spells disaster for this roster.

Vinnie: She didn’t do anything, Bama. She just wants attention.

Bama: She’s got that, trust me!

#1 Contender Tournament
HGH
- vs -
"VENOM" XAVIER LUX

The lights in the building start to flicker, matching the opening riffs and drums of Disturbed's 'The Infection'. After the intro, a brief pyro explosion goes off in the entrance and as lyrics of the song begin, Xavier Lux steps out from behind the smoke left by the pyro. He stands there sporting his finest black and green gear and a black CCPE T-shirt. He looks around at the crowd who give him a mix reaction, not knowing which "Venom" is going to show up tonight. He focuses on those that do cheer, and even try to fight the boos with a brief “Venom! Venom!” chant. He smirks before making his way down the ramp, keeping his focus on the ring. Once he gets to ringside, he hops on the apron, wiping his boots, showing his respect to the canvas where he is about to practice his craft. He then gets inside and makes his way to the corner, climbs to the second turnbuckle and again just looks around at the crowd who is still giving him a mix reaction. He takes off his CCPE T-shirt, and acknowledges a fan here and there and picks one whom he tosses the t-shirt too.  He then hops down from the ring, checks in with the ref and then gets ready for the match as his music dies down.

HGH walks confidently to the ring. Tommy Slavino is by his side the whole way, clapping like a trained seal in a failed attempt to get the crowd clapping along.

HGH settles into a corner and waits.

SUMMARY RESULT:

HGH and Xavier Lux have a well-balanced, back and forth match. Several near falls for each man. At one point after landing a DVD out of nowhere it looks like Lux has the match won, but Tommy Slavino distracts referee Denise Denucci enough to give HGH time to kick out at two once the count starts.

This leads to Lux arguing with the ref and getting caught from behind with a rolling elbow, then he gets dropped and locked into the DOUBLE DOSE! Lux eventually has no choice but to tap.

Winner by Submission - Harmon Greyson Hays

Backstage, Lexi Gold is seen walking down the hallway with a smile on her face, excited to catch some action on the show. The crowd shows her the usual reaction by cheering her on, and some Lexi chants could be heard as well. She turns a corner and spots something in the distance. It was an item on the ground in front of some crates. She grew curious as to what it was, so she walked towards it. It was a female porcelain doll. If anyone who has followed Lexi will tell you the fascination she had with them.

She kneeled down, picked it up and looked it over. The doll's dress was a bit shredded, had mismatched shoes, and her hair was matted. She ran her fingers through it, feeling bad about the abandoned doll despite not knowing who left it there, but she had an idea. Lexi liked traveling with her dolls, and they would often be in her suitcase. Tonight was no different, so she stood up and smiled as she looked at her, considering how pretty she would look if she used her other doll's clothing on her new friend. With that idea in mind, she turned on her heel and headed back towards her locker room.

As the camera begins to pan away from where Lexi was just standing, it moves back to focus roughly ten feet further down where another hallway intersects, and peeking around the corner… the evil smile of Elijah Martin.

“And so… it begins!”

Elijah starts to quietly laugh with evil intentions, as he goes back behind the wall and we fade to black.

#1 Contender Tournament
LORD RAAB
- vs -
RUBY

Monster by Skillet plays over the sound system as Lord Raab comes out through the curtain wearing his green and black wrestling trousers with his nickname The Green Disease German Monster on the front of them with Monster Energy logos on the side of his trousers with black gloves on both of his hands and wears a black and green mask and ignores the fans as he goes up the stairs before going in-between the ropes and crouches down in the corner moving backwards and forwards, rubbing his hands and moving his neck around while looking at his opponent with anger in his eyes while waiting for the match to start.

RUBYRUBYRUBY RUBY!!!

The entire crowd joins in with the energetic theme song as the banana-lime blur jumps out onto the ramp with a fist held high as her cape bellows in the "wind" (it's a high-powered fan).

She hops down the ramp giving fans high-fives and hugging those who show proof they've been fully vaccinated before sliding into the ring and posing heroically.

Bama T: "Ruby's looking on top form as of late with a recent win over XWF Legend Unknown Soldier while Lord Raab recently lost to newcomer Dean Wolf. Raab is gonna have to prove himself here while Ruby just needs to keep cool, baby."

Vinnie Lane: "With how Ruby's been dominating the competition I can see this match lasting as long as Liz Truss' term as Prime Minister."

DING! DING! DING!!!

Lord Raab explodes from the corner and rushes our hero! Yet Ruby simple cartwheels out the way and lands on her feet with her arms splayed to applause from the crowd. Raab sneers and throws his arm wildly back which the banana-lime blur ducks under and Raab follows up by spinning around and going for a clothesline which Ruby ducks under and hits the ropes; she rebounds and barely slides under a boot from Raab and gets back to her feet hitting the opposite the ropes and sprinting back knocking Raab to the ground with a crossbody with another round of cheers from the crowd!

Vinnie Lane: "Ruby proving she's on top early here."

Lord Raab doesn't stay down long as he pushes up Ruby with monstrous strength and throws Ruby into the air and she sails through the air before hitting the mat; Raab scrambles to his feet and meets Ruby again this time catching her with a nasty right jab and follows up with a left which both connect to Ruby's dome, Raab's mean right hook misses it's mark however as Ruby rotates her body and nails Raab with a Pele kick! Raab stumbles back holding his head and Ruby stands back to the ground and takes advantage with a hurricanrana!

Bama T: "Raab's gonna have to pull something out of the bag here to pick up the pace."

Ruby goes for the quick cover!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!

As Raab gets both shoulders up he wraps them around Ruby and squeezes tightly! Bones crack as Ruby let's out a pained groan as Raab begins to stand up with Ruby in a brutal bear hug, whipping her around like a ragdoll. Ruby grits her teeth and throws her head back and headbutts Raab! Yet the German laughs it off retaliating with a headbutt of his own!

And another!

AND ANOTHER!

Ruby goes limp in Raab's grasp before she is thrown across the ring with a beautiful belly to belly suplex. Ruby lands in a heap close to the corner as Raab gets to his feet cracking his neck and getting to Ruby locking in Killerlock!!!

Vinnie Lane: "Oh snap! Lord Raab with his anaconda-like vice has Ruby wrapped up in an Anaconda Vise!"

Bama T: "It's looking over for Ruby, baby! No way she can measure up to Raab's strength."

As Raab keeps the hold locked in, staring at Ruby dead in the eyes as he screams something in German, the ref gets in close to check on Ruby.

The banana-lime blur is struggling, she throws a punch which Raab takes and laughs in Ruby's face. She punches again which Raab shakes off and another, much weaker hit connects as Raab tightens his grip. Ruby places her hands around Raab's bicep trying to pull the lock loose but to no avail!

The crowd begin to get on Ruby's side and start to chant her name to rouse her as her limbs grow slack.

On the verge of passing out, the crowd raising the roof with the raucous cheers urging Ruby to get up!

She lifts her legs up and manages to wrap them around Raab's neck! Tightening her grip she manages to teeter Raab over and manages to get Raab into a pinning attempt! The ref begins to count!

1!

2!!

Raab is forced to break the hold and the two seperate; Ruby falls to the mat and catches her breath as Raab roars and smacks his face in anger. He rushes a downed Ruby with a boot but it's countered as Ruby manages to trip Raab with a drop toe hold! Raab hits the mat hard and Ruby gets to her feet; Raab hold his nose in pain as he forces himself back up and turns straight into...

Vinnie Lane: "RUBY CUTTER!!!"

Bama T: "Out of nowhere!!!"

The diamond cutter lands and Ruby quickly goes for the pin in the center of the ring!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner  by Pinfall - Ruby

#1 Contender Tournament
LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA
- vs -
UNKNOWN SOLDIER

As soon as LSM's theme music hits the speakers the lights go dim as the crowd starts cheering for their favorita luchadora. As the bass bumps through the arena the crowd chants along to the slightly modified music. A spectacle of green and red pyrotechnics shoot up twenty five feet in the air from their base on the entrance platform. A complimentary arrangement of pyro shoots up through the four turnbuckles of the ring.

Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!

A green, a red, and a white spotlight shine down from the rafters, randomly perusing through the rambunctious crowd as they await their X-treme Champion. After a few seconds all three of the spotlights are directed towards the entrance tunnel.

Who's this?

Latina Submission Machina pops out onto the illuminated entrance ramp alongside an additional burst of multicolor fireworks. The crowd pops hard for the champion as she holds the belt up high over her head.

MACH-IN-A! MACH-IN-A!

Announcer: Weighing 145 pounds and standing at 5 foot seven inches tall, fighting out of Ciudad Juárez, she is your reigning XWF X-treme Champion....she is LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA!

The luchadora bounces around just outside the tunnel before holding the X-treme championship belt up at eye level and staring into it's center plate with a satisfied smirk. LSM flips her hair to the side before she tosses the belt atop her shoulder. With a big belt on one shoulder and a big chip on the other, LSM starts walking down the ramp amidst thunderous applause. The multicolored spotlights follow LSM every step of the way. The champion briefly pauses to give out a few high fives and to take a few courtesy photos with the front-row fans.

When she finally hits the squared circle Latina Submission Machina slides beneath the bottom rope and into the ring. LSM hands her championship belt over to the referee for safekeeping before she starts pumping up the crowd to cheer louder. Moments later Latina Submission Machina quickly breaks away and starts running the ropes of the ring, testing out the squared circle and getting a feel for it's qualities. Once she's content with it's fitness, the luchadora grabs a hold of the ropes and comes to a controlled halt. She turns to the referee and tells them she's ready to go. The luchadora heads to the corner as instructed and begins reveling in the applause of her fans as she blows many kisses out to the crowd.

Unknown Soldier prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters.  The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion.  While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity.  In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil!

DING! DING! DING!!!

the bell has rang as The Unknown Soldier immediately charges in on LSM as he starts to lay in some heavy headbutts on the former Xtreme champion after he had surprised her by grabbing hold of her. Unknown Soldier then delivers an Irish Whip into the turnbuckles before charging in on her with a handstand back elbow into the corner before grabbing her head and delivers a big time Bulldog Headlock in the middle of the ring before going for the cover.

1!

2!!

LSM manages to get her shoulder off the canvas in time as Unknown Soldier starts to lay in some heavy blows to the forehead as LSM tries to cover up as much as possible in an attempt to block the most punches. The official is starting to warn Unknown Soldier before starting to use the five count on him

1!

2!!

3!!!

But before the count of four could be administered it is LSM that suddenly manages to wrap her legs around the Unknown Soldier as she grabs him by the head and locks him in a Guillotine Choke forcing Unknown Soldier to frantically move his arms around the ring in the hope of grabbing the ring ropes to break the hold.

Vinnie Lane: Great counter from Latina Submission Machina!!

Unknown Soldier attempts to lift LSM up in the air for a possible Powerbomb, but she counters it by letting go off the head and lean backwards as she uses her leg strength to drop The Unknown Soldier on his head with a modified Hurricanrana before locking both arms around his legs for the pinning position

1!

2!!

This time it is Unknown Soldier that kicks out, both get to their feet as either competitor charges in on each other. LSM ducks the clothesline attempt from Unknown Soldier, turns around and levels him with a big time Hip Toss before going for a Side Headlock on Unknown Soldier in the middle of the ring.

Bama: I don’t care who wins, just as long as they beat the paint off their faces!!!

LSM charges the ropes in front of Unknown Soldier and drives a running knee into his face. She then goes for the cover

1!

2!!

Unknown Soldier manages to kick out and roll on his stomach, only to have LSM anticipating that move as she locks him in a Crossface submission hold as she has locked one of his arms between her legs while locking her fingers across his face. We see Unknown Soldier trying to reach for the ropes with his free arm, but he is too far away as this forces him to try and maneuver his body in such a way that he can reach the bottom rope with his feet. Oly to have LSM pull hard on his face, yanking his head upwards as this causes the spine to be pulled in a painful position in hope of him stopping to reach for the ropes with his legs. The attempt from LSM only causes his arm that was locked between her legs to be freed as he drives a few elbows to the side of her head as he delivers several back elbows.

Vinnie Lane: Some tough luck for Latina Submission Machina.

Bama: I think it’s great wrestling, taking advantage of a given situation and capitalizing on it, baby!

LSM shakes off the cobwebs while Unknown Soldier quickly gets up and drives series of elbows into the back of lSM’s neck before running the ropes and hitting a Springboard Moonsault on LSM’s back. He quickly rolls her over and goes for the pin.

1!

2!!

LSM gets her shoulder off at two, Unknown Soldier immediately gets up and runs to the ropes and charges in on her while driving both of his feet into her ribcage, causing her to scream in agonizing pain.

Vinnie Lane: Good Grief!! That was vicious!!!

Unknown Soldier immediately targets the ribs with series of quick elbow drops into the ribcage before standing over her and drops down on a seated position on her back before standing up again and minions for the crowd that he is going to repeat he same move.

Bama: Stop wasting my time!! Go for it!!!

but Unknown Soldier is too focused upon the crowd as he takes a bit too long before jumping upwards and land in a seated position. Only this time LSM had managed to somehow roll out of the way as Unknown Soldier landed on his funny bone. Giving LSM the opportunity to try and get as much oxygen inside her body as her ribs are clearly preventing her from doing it in a normal fashion. The camera shows a painful look on her face as she pulls herself up by using the ropes, turning around when she is completely vertical as we see that Unknown Soldier is struggling  himself. She measures him while holding on to her ribs, taking a few deep breaths before letting out a primal scream and charges in on Unknown Soldier just as he turns around

Vinnie Lane: SPEAR!!!!!!

The sudden impact of the move drives Unknown Soldier spine first into the turnbuckles, LSM slowly gets to her feet as she follows it up by grabbing Unknown Soldier by the head and immediately plants him face first onto the canvas with a big time DDT. LSM goes for the cover as the official starts to use the three count

1!

2!!

th…

The official stops the count as he had noticed the foot of the Unknown Soldier on the ropes. LSM looks at it and shakes her head, realizing that she had come this close. She grabs him by the hair and pulls him up to his feet, Whipping him in the turnbuckles as she sets him up for another Spear believing that this will be the end. Unknown Soldier rests into the turnbuckles as LSM charges in on him, he surprises her by jumping upwards as that forces her shoulder into the steel ring post.

Bama: Damn!!!!

Unknown Soldier follows it up by rolling up LSM in a victory as he plants all of his weight on that of LSM as she is struggling to kick out due to her painful ribs and the pain that is coming from her shoulder.

1!

2!!

3!!!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Vinnie Lane: Unknown Soldier beat Latina Submission Machina!!!!

The cameras head backstage where we see Lexi Gold once again standing at the same spot where she found the doll, already in brand-new clothes, as she is seen holding it while talking to one of the female staff member's.

Lexi Gold: Isn't she pretty? I found her right here while I was walking around, then picked her up and noticed she was unkempt, so I changed her into new clothes.

The female staff member doesn't respond, instead nods her head and crosses her arms, taking a liking to the doll.

Lexi Gold: I just wish I knew who she belonged to. It could belong to anyone on the roster for all I know, but until I hear about a missing doll, or someone comes to me to return her. In the meantime.. I'll keep her. We are going to hang out for the remainder of the show. I'll catch you later, hun.

The two embrace in a hug before the other woman leaves. Meanwhile, Lexi leaves in the opposite direction. She finds a chair and places her on it while she goes to grab a drink from the vending machine. The camera zooms in on the doll, and suddenly… the doll’s eyes turn from brown to BRIGHT RED! The eyes remain that way for about fifteen seconds, but as the sound of Lexi’s shoes can be heard getting closer, they CHANGE BACK TO BROWN!! Lexi returns a couple seconds later with a drink in her hand, picks the doll back up and struts away.

#1 Contender Tournament
JASON CASHE
- vs -
CENTURION

DING! DING! DING!!!

Vinnie Lane: “Oh man, am I EXCITED for this one or what?! The sparks in the air right now are CRAZY!”

Bama: “You got that right, baby! Feels like whoever’s comin’ out with the win here has GOT to be the favorite to win this whole thing!”

The fans are on their feet with dueling chants, too!

“LET’S GO CENTY!” / “GO, CASHE, GO!”

“LET’S GO CENTY!” / “GO, CASHE, GO!”

Both Centurion and Jason Cashe exchange smiles at the crowd, letting themselves lock into the match and get down to business as they circle around the ring, sizing each other up. There’s a bit of a staredown between the two as they do so, trying to find the best angle to strike first but not getting anything… Centurion makes the first move though, stepping to the center of the ring and offering an arm to lock-up with…?

Cashe looks at the offer to lock-up and immediately scrunches his face, internally debating on what to do.

Vinnie Lane: “Centy knows what he’s doing! He’s old, but his mind is gold! Cashe probably has about as much technical
grace as BIG PREESH after a night at the bar, so getting him into something like this would be for the best!”

Cashe slowly moves to have his hand clench with Centurion, locking up in a test of strength… only for it to be a feint as he brings his hand away, instead kicking the veteran square in the gut! Centurion wheezes as he doubles over from the impact!

Vinnie Lane: “...’Course, that’s probably exactly why Cashe wouldn’t want something like that to be the case here…”

Bama: “Centy’s gotta cover up from things like that! Cashe probably can’t wrestle his way out of a paper bag, but he can damn sure rip it to shreds!”

Cashe is quick to follow up, delivering a few quick snap jabs that force Centurion’s head back. The veteran is giving ground with every strike Cashe is able to quickly slip through his guard, and one MASSIVE palm strike to the chest has him on the ropes! Cashe sees the opportunity and grabs Centurion by the wrist, looking now for an Irish Whip!

Centurion’s on the rebound now! Cashe looks for a quick lariat to ground the vet - but Centurion ducks it! He manages to slip behind Cashe and Cashe goes to turn around but not fast enough as Centurion grabs him in order to hit a SAITOOOOOOOOOOOO SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPLEX!

Vinnie Lane: “Dropped him right on his dang neck! I don’t care who you are, even if you’ve got as much pain tolerance as Jason Cashe does night in and night out - you are FEELING that one in the morning!”

Bama: “Ain’t a pretty landing, that’s for sure! But we still got a whole lotta’ match left to go here!”

Cashe takes a minute to try and get onto his feet, shaking out the cobwebs as he does so. But as he gets onto one knee, he looks up and sees Centurion standing over him! AND CENTURION NAILS A STANDING DROPKICK RIGHT TO THE HEAD!

Cashe gets leveled as he has to roll onto the apron to try and rest for a few brief moments! Centurion is right on top of him again, reaching over the apron to grab him by the head and bring him back into the ring. Centurion tries to lift him for a vertical suplex to bring him back into the ring, now?!

NO! Cashe slips out from behind and slaps Centurion on the back of the skull, dazing him for long enough for Cashe to try throwing him out of the ring from behind now! Centurion manages to recover though, grabbing onto the ropes to save himself. He takes a minute and looks back - ONLY TO SEE CASHE IS ALREADY RUNNING!

JASON CASHE SPEARS CENTURION THROUGH THE ROPES RIGHT TO THE OUTSIDE! Both men are wiped out as the fans are cheering wildly!

Vinnie Lane: “I’m NEVER gonna get tired of seeing a spear like that to the outside of the ring! I tell you, Bama, it’s SUCH a thing of beauty!”

Bama: “You ain’t wrong! But they should also be sayin’ their prayers that they did that towards the entrance ramp rather than ringside! Can you imagine their bodies hittin’ the barricade?”

Vinnie Lane: “Thaaaaaaat’d sure be a lot less pretty alright, dude.”

Seeing both men only starting to stir right now, the referee starts to count them out!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Jason Cashe is the first man to his feet, using the guardrail for leverage as Centurion is still only stirring. Cashe slaps him awake, smiling as he does so before picking him up by the hair! He sees the nearby ring post, Irish Whipping him off of that as Centurion gets wiped out! He falls down to all fours, trying to collect himself as the ref continues!

FIVE!

SIX!

Cashe is already back on top of Centurion, trying to pick him up from behind now - but the wily vet manages to see over his shoulder that Cashe is there and throws a back kick square onto the gut that forces him back! Cashe is forced to backpedal a bit, holding onto his sternum as Centurion huffs and brings himself back onto two feet!

Cashe tries rushing forward again, only now to eat a stiff back elbow to the dome! He doesn’t back up from the impact, but it does enough to stagger him just enough for Centurion to roll him back in before the count can reach ten! He quickly rushes in after as Cashe is trying to stagger back to his feet, allowing him to hit the BLOODY SYMPHONY!

Bama: “Sheesh - that knee hit right on the nose! How the heck Cashe ain’t bleedin’ yet?!”

Vinnie Lane: “Skull of stone, I tell you, dude! Still, he’s looking kinda out of it…”

Centurion sees Cashe’s eyes glazed over, and looks to take advantage for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Centurion checks with the ref to confirm the count, realizing he’s gonna need to do a fair bit more to try and keep Cashe down for the count. Nodding to himself, he grabs Cashe up by the wrist, trying to shove multiple sharp back elbows to the skull in an attempt to rattle his brains. The elbows rain down against him again and again, trying to keep him dazed - BUT CASHE IS LEANING INTO THE IMPACT AND IS NOT GOING DOWN AGAIN!

Vinnie Lane: “Okay, I didn’t mean that literally - what the heck is this?!”

Bama: “It’s like he’s hulkin’ up, baby!”

CASHE SHOUTS AT CENTURION TO GIVE HIM MORE! CENTURION LOOKS STUNNED AND PUSHES CASHE AWAY TO CREATE ENOUGH SEPARATION FOR THE VETERAN TO STEP IN AND GO FOR A BICYCLE KNEE!

BUT CASHE SIDESTEPS IT AND MANAGES TO LEAP BEHIND CENTURION -

U-T-I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE JUMPING NECKBREAKER HITS FROM BEHIND ON CENTURION, BUT IT MIGHT VERY WELL HAVE TAKEN JUST AS MUCH OUT OF CASHE AS THE DAMAGE FROM THE ELBOWS CATCH UP TO HIM NOW! HE’S TRYING TO BLINK OUT THE PAIN, TRYING TO CRAWL TO AS THIS GIVES CENTURION MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME TO TRY AND RECOVER TOO!

Cashe crawls to Cent's legs and folds them up, leaning on him for a pinfall...

1!

2!!

CENTURION LOCKS IN A TRIANGLE CHOKE!!!

Cashe is gassed already and the choke is sunk in DEEP. Cashe's face is purple and he spits and sputters trying to breathe... lucky for him, a pair of snot rockets from his nostrils land right in Centurion's ace, and it's disgusting enough for the legend to break his hold and clamber to his feet, wiping away at his face.

Cashe gasps for air and stands as well, and he sees Centurion half blinded...

MARK OF JASON!!!

DUCKED!!!

Centurion trips Cashe up by his feet, grabbing him by both ankles...

FALL OF ROME!!!

Cashe struggles...

He reaches for the ropes...

BUT HE'S TOO FAR AWAY! CASHE TAPS OUT!!!

DING! DING! DING!!!

Winner by Submission - Centurion

MASTERMIND
- vs -
EDWARD ©

A figure is seen walking out from the back wearing a black hooded sweatshirt on. The hood was over his head so he couldnt be seen, and his head was looking down.

He stood in a stance. And as a white light appeared on his front, he unzipped his sweatshirt and showed the front of the t-shirt:

[Image: 4235893084%20Front.jpg]

As it continued he turned around and took off his hooded sweatshirt and revealed the back of the t-shirt which read:

[Image: 4235893084%20Back.jpg]

He turned back around and stood in a pose as the white light bathed on him to reveal: MASTERMIND

He then smirks as he walks all the way to the ring, with the Misfits Manager Antony The Jerk, walking not far behind.  Followed by Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs and Kris 'The Hammer' Von Bonn.

Instead of music,EDWARD is just seen running to the ring at top speed.

DING! DING! DING!!!

SUMMARY RESULTS:

EDWARD is beaten pretty badly by Mastermind, who manages to keep the caveman off his feet with technical wrestling for much of the match.

The turning point comes when the Misfits interfere one too many times, leading to EDWINA and EDWARD JUNIOR THE SECOND running down to the ring to attack them.

Soon the whole thing devolves into a three on three brawl, and referee MARTY initiates the double count out protocol, leading to a draw!

DING! DING! DING!!!

DOUBLE COUNT OUT

Anarchy fades from the airwaves while the three EDWARD family members continue to brawl with the Misfits.

SPECIAL THANKS:

Mark Flynn
Maverick
Lexi Gold
Gina Van Zyl
Goth
Jenny Myst

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-24-2022), ElijahMartin (10-24-2022), Marf (10-24-2022), Mark Flynn (10-24-2022), Theo Pryce (10-25-2022), Tommy Slavino (10-25-2022), Unknown Soldier (10-24-2022)