Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Paranoia (RP #1)
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 05:50 PM

*A light is going on and off in a room that has a visible wrestling ring in the background. The click of the switch can be heard with each change in lighting. A runny faucet can faintly be heard in the background as can "Dirty Deeds" by AC/DC. The light goes off, then back on one last time as wee a shirtless Sal Valencia next to the switch, giggling. He gets in the ring and looks into the camera.*

Sal: Ha. Ha ha ha. Ho ho. Hee hee. What it do peeps? I don't know who any of my opponents are for the pay-per-view match I'm competing in for a championship. Two of them are the tag-team champions and the other two were just invited into The Black Circle, but I can't be bothered to learn anything at all about them. Nope. I know nothing about the stalwarts of the organization that pays me. Hang on. Let me show you how I exercise.

*Sal sloppily bounces off the ropes once or twice before feigning exhaustion.*

Sal: This...huuuuuugggggghhhhh...This...Hang on, Jesus...Hang on...Let me catch my breath...This is where...shh shh shh...Gimme a minute...I'm so sorry.

*Sal just sits down in the center of the ring.*

Sal: This is where I conduct my business and where I work out to get SO JACKED! My home gym is, like, so much better than this ring. I swear. I have a girlfriend that lives at Niagra Falls. Now, where was I? Oh, right...I was bouncing between topics like a preteen overdosing on Mountain Dew.

*Sal rolls onto his stomach and does a single push-up before giving up and crawling to the ropes where he props himself in a slouched position.*

Sal: Crimson Knights? WHO!? More like...Christ, Roland. I can't go anymore with this. He really thought the Romans had the knights? Really?

*Roland laughs behind the camera.*

Sal: "Eli James the Fourth? That name's so dumb, they had to use it four times to see HOW DUMB! Hurr dur hurr!" We went from getting booked against furries to the handicapped? And then...and then Lennox doesn't even know how to operate a camera. Eli and Eric better look out in that match because I'm TELLING you, Roland, Killborn and Lennox have GOT to be packing the strength.

*Roland laughs again, shaking the camera this time. Sal stands up.*

Roland: I better put this down, boss.

Sal: The tripod is RIGHT THERE! Keep this up and I'm sending you to work for them.

Roland: Sorry, boss.

*Roland sets the camera down onto the tripod as the door to the gym is opened. In walks Eric Rex.*

Sal: Eric! Good to see...

Rex: Roland, out. Is the camera rolling?

*Roland quickly leaves the gym as Sal nods his head in the affirmative.*

Rex: Good. Stop playing around. That's not what The Academi is about. Be professional.

*Rex stares into the camera.*

Rex: Leap of Faith. Leap of Faith is not about the tag-team titles. Leap of Faith isn't about Matt Lennox or Jack Killborn. It's not about Crimson Cobra. The Crimson Knights. It's not about the fans, or Sal. It's not about Eli. It's not about The Academi. Leap of Faith is not about the XWF's past, present, or future. Leap of Faith is about Eric Rex and KnightMask. How long, KnightMask? How long have you ran? How long have you hidden yourself from me? You assaulted MY DAUGHTER! MY LITTLE GIRL! Then you ran. You thought it was going to be that easy? You burned down an orphanage, KnightMask. The WHOLE WORLD saw you do it, and what happened? Nothing. Yet, KnightMask. Nothing happened yet. Leap of Faith, your deeds finally catch up to you. Leap of Faith Eric Rex gets his vengeance on Wallace's puppet. I'll give Madison credit where credit is due. The man knows talent when he sees it and he got rid of that blight, but he missed the puppet.

*Rex hasn't blinked since mentioning KnightMask's name.*

Rex: Lacey asked me, she begged me to bring her your heart, KnightMask, and that's what I plan to do. You can't hide behind Cobra. You can't hide behind Killborn and Lennox. I'm warning everyone else in this match right now...Cobra, Killborn, Lennox...Eli...the referee...If you get between me and my vengeance, there will be Hell to pay. How hard would it have been, KnightMask? Instead of running...How hard would it have been to just apologize? You attacked an 8 year old girl. What sort of monster does that? Was it the gold, KnightMask? Was it the allure of that US Title? Is that what blinded you to a child? All she wanted was an autograph. She loved you. You were all she talked about. "KnightMask is the best! KnightMask is my hero!" What you did was unthinkable. Then the orphanage? WHO DOES THAT, KNIGHTMASK!? WHO!? Did it tear you up inside to know that no one was hurt? Did it hurt to know that you didn't hurt someone else? Well, let me make you feel a bit better. Those kids, I've visited them, and those children, are still traumatized by your acts. Letters from their parents...The ones that have tried to stay in their lives...Lost. Letters from dead family members. Heirlooms, gone. Pictures, toys, pen-pal addresses...Their lives...What was left, was taken by you when you set that fire. When I step into that ring with you at Leap of Faith, KnightMask, I'm not coming alone. Eli will be in my corner but behind my eyes will be those orphans. I was one of them, KnightMask. I know what it's like to have nothing and then have even that ripped away.

Truth.

Justice.

The American Way.

I'm bringing it all to Leap of Faith.

*Rex turns the camera off, and breathes deeply. He turns to Sal.*

Rex: What is going on, Sal? Don't lie to me. Tell me right now.

Sal: I don't know what you're...

Rex: I told you not to lie to me. Eli. Emma-Lee. What is going on?

*Rex looks out the window and notices someone in an Oldsmobile taking pictures of Roland from across the street.*

Rex: And why is someone watching Roland?

Sal: Oh, gee, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact you had him disguise himself as Kni...

Rex: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU'RE WITH THEM! YOU'RE WITH ALL OF THEM! You, Eli, Wallace, KnightMask...The goverment! You're all out to get me!

Sal: It's not like that. Elisha, I'm your friend. You're being paranoid.

*Rex glares at Sal. He picked up on the slip, but he says nothing. He storms out of the gym. Sal dials a number on his phone.*

Sal: He's onto us.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post