Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
A Big Leap
Michelle Cross Offline
Mrs. Phenomenal

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

07-09-2013, 05:21 PM

The camera focus on me from behind a I'm standing by a beach as the sun sets as I started talking.
[Image: large7E0_zps0f156f4c.jpg]
"Taking a Leap of Faith is a good leap, but a big leap makes more of an impact. You guys may not know who I am so let me tell you right now who I am. I am Michelle Cross. And at Leap of Faith me and my amazing husband Jonathon Thomas Cross but you guys been calling him JTC goes against a man who broke into my kids and I hotel room well we were sleeping and made a threatening promo to get into my mans head. Andrew Morrison as he teams against the bitch who used to be my mans ex girlfriend who now claiming that she had his baby. Alexandra Callaway."

As I took my glasses off as still had my back towards the camera.

"Andrew Morrison, you may think you just made a false threat against Mr. Cross as you raise that pipe above my and my kids heads acting like you were going to hit us. You may not had hit us but it the thought that counts and my man Mr. Cross will destroy every little bone in your body for that and then raise you up as he lets me knock your lights out."

As I laughed out loud.

"Poor little Alexandra, you think using one of your kids to get Jonathon to think that it is his kid. That's just wrong. Shame on you. Can't you just give up and realize he is with a real women. Yeah I heard all about you, seen you in the ring. Your tough I give you that but I'm smarter, faster, and better."

I turn around and face the camera.

"I'm Michelle Cross and starting at Leap of Faith the MC Impact starts hard. Welcome to Cross Hell!"

As the camera fades away.

[Image: cooltext1159164433_zpsfa57cf1a.png]
[Image: michellecrossbanner_zpsd18a5960.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michelle Cross's post:
JTC (07-09-2013)