Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage - October 15th 2022
Liam Desmond Offline
Head of the Department of Video Archives
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-16-2022, 09:55 AM

10-15-2022

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE FROM THE T-MOBILE ARENA

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

SCHISM
- vs -
CENTURION
Singles Match - 1 RP

HGH & FRANKEN-FURY (w/ TOMMY SLAVINO)
- vs -
JENNY MYST & ELIJAH MARTIN
Tag Team Match - 1 RP Tag Rules

RAION KIDO
- vs -
THE CELT
- vs -
JOHN MADISON JR.
- vs -
BUSTER GLOVES
Elimination Fatal-Four Way Match - 1 RP

ISAIAH KING
- vs -
ANGELICA VAUGHN
#1 Contender Singles Match for the XWF Television Championship - 1 RP

MARK FLYNN
- vs -
MARF
Singles Match - 1 RP

ATARA THEMIS ©
- vs -
BAM MILLER
Xtreme Rules Match for the XWF Xtreme Championship - 1 RP

DICK POWERS ©
- vs -
MICHEAL GRAVES
XWF Television Championship Match - Savage Rules
Champion's Advantage - Dick Powers can choose the Match Stipulation in his first RP!

The opening music begins to fade as Saturday Night Savage opens up to a wide chorus of screaming fans and an assortment of signs being shown in hype and anticipation for what is to come.

BUSTER GLOVES
HAS THE BEST NAME

RAION KIDO
FAN CLUB

ATARA PLEASE MARRY ME

HHL: We are LIVE from beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada, bringing YOU all the first Saturday Night Savage since the hectic showcase that was Back to Relentless! Pip, I can’t wait…

Pip: It’s a jam-packed card, that’s for sure, and these people are hungry for more! We got new champions since Relentless! And we’re going to be seeing most of them in action tonight!

Before Heather can continue her discussion and run-down over the show that awaits everyone tonight, over the PA system, a familiar song begins to play.

HHL: That’s… General Manager Jon Barrows’ music? What’s he doing out here?

Pip: Probably wishing everyone a fantastic welcome to Savage, that’s what!

HHL: Somehow, I feel like this has a bigger purpose…

It doesn’t take long before the ever-flashy Jonathan Barrows comes out from the back with his fancy suit and his million-dollar smile he flashes to those in attendance, walking down the ring with a microphone in hand. However, quickly following him out from the back is a new face -

Pip: Wait, who’s this bum?

The ‘bum’ in question is a rather stiff guy - a bit shorter than Barrows, wearing a button-up shirt with a pocket protector and a pair of glasses he pushes up onto his nose. He gives his own honest smile at the fans, waving at those in attendance as he follows after Barrows. In his hand, he too has a microphone.

HHL: I recognize him. That’s… the head of the Department of Video Archives. Liam Desmond.

Pip: We have a Department of VIDEO ARCHIVES?

HHL: How else do you think we have all the footage from promos, shows and backstage readily available for everyone?

As the two head up onto the ring apron together, Liam scurries ahead, opening the ring ropes for Barrows to step in between before following behind. It doesn’t take long afterwards for the music to fade and Liam starts by speaking into the microphone first. Though he looks almost painfully out of place, his enthusiasm is infectious as the audience members latch onto it.

Liam Desmond: “Las Vegas - ARE YOU READY for Saturday Night Savage?”

The crowd confirms their hype for everything that’s to come with a thunderous applause. Liam looks almost taken aback now that he’s experiencing it first-hand, letting everything wash over him as Barrows speaks next.

Jonathan Barrows: “When it was brought to my attention that I could have a partner to help run the Savage brand, I knew deep down there was only one person for the job. There was one sure-fire choice, the only one I could make: my partner in XTREME entertainment, Liam Desmond!”

Liam places a hand on his chest after the kind words before nodding at his brand-new partner.

Liam Desmond: “You’re too kind, Jon - really. I’m just honored to have the opportunity to work alongside one of the best General Managers in the XWF and… finally be on screen to help make the XWF better - which we’ll do TOGETHER!”

Jonathan Barrows: “It’s about teamwork… EFFECTIVE teamwork, and that’s why XWF Savage is becoming the hottest brand in all of professional wrestling. And in the spirit of teamwork, it’s our honor to present to you XWF fans here in Las Vegas…”

Liam Desmond: “…fresh off their monumental win at Back To Relentless…”

Jonathan Barrows: “For the first time ever… The NEW XWF Tag Team Champions!”

The crowd begins to roar with anticipation, knowing who’s about to come out-

Liam Desmond: “The Midnight Dolls!!!”

The arena lights stroke with an exciting pulse through a series of black and pink shadows, as a club rendition of Nirvana’s: Smells Like Teen Spirit bangs through the stadium sound system.

The crowd has come absolutely unglued as the new tag team champions make their appearance on stage. Each dressed in street clothes.

Dolly Waters in an all black outfit, topped of course with a black leather jacket… the gold around her waist however, lighting her with an enchanting glimmer, matched only by her glowing smile.

Vita steps beside her partner, looking particularly sexy in a pair of tight jeans, wearing a black Midnight Dolls Tshirt, in fact, it’s the same Midnight Dolls shirt she designed when she fantasy booked this team as a fan girl, long before ever becoming a wrestler.

The duo look at one another, they’re absolutely glowing as they both turn to opposite sides to take in this capacity crowd who are giving the new champs a standing ovation.

Just as the chorus to their theme song kicks in, Vita and Dolly both remove the titles from their waists and raise them into the air. Camera flashes are engulfing the duo, as the crowd incredibly grows even louder! As they begin marching toward the ring, the flashes only intensify along with their theme music. They each take an opposite turnbuckle, climbing from the outside of the ring and raising the tag titles into the air once more, before hopping onto the mat and graciously greeting their general managers. 

Liam is the first to go forward, eagerly shaking Dolly’s hand with both hands himself, before doing the same to Vita and then stepping back for them. It takes a moment for the crowd to finally quiet enough, allowing the Dolls to address the XWF Universe.

Dolly Waters: “Hello Las Vegas!”

Vita Valenteen: “And hello XWF Universe!”

Dolly Waters: “…and hello to all of the tag teams who are gearing up and getting ready to be a part of what Vita and I plan to build as the most complete, and competitive tag team division in years!”

Vita Valenteen: “It took Dolly and I a lot of hard work, and coming together to capture these titles, against the likes of the THUGS and TNGB. But in that coming together we found strengths about ourselves that we didn’t know we possessed.”

Dolly Waters: “And that’s what we’re expecting from the locker room. A coming together and willingness to make tag team wrestling great again. To make it the most exciting, and competitive product that XWF has to offer.”

Vita Valenteen: “That’s why we’re here tonight, to announce that the Midnight Dolls will be in tag team action- two weeks from now on Spooky Savage!”

The crowd comes unglued with that announcement - but it’s about to get so much louder as the General Managers come back into play.

Jonathan Barrows: “That’s right! They’re not the only champions you’re going to be seeing live in two weeks for their tag titles, mind, but they’re damn sure going to be giving you all one of the best matches out there! Because we’re not having one… not two… not even three…”

Barrows lets the implications of his words sink in as the fans realize what’s about to be announced.

Jonathan Barrows: “But FOUR championship matches! We here at Savage believe in promoting the best and brightest competition in exchange for those hard-earned ratings, and what better way to celebrate Halloween weekend than by watching a Nightmare on Savage Lane?”

The fans are getting even louder as their excitement is reaching a boiling point! Liam enters stage right, nodding exuberantly to the Dolls as he speaks.

Liam Desmond: “That’s right! And we can announce that the stipulation for your title match next week will be none other than… A GRAVEYARD BRAWL!”

And the fans finally reach that boiling point! Cheers shower across the entire area with such a massive announcement made as Liam shakes the Dolls’ hands one last time and wishes them good luck.

HHL: I can barely hear myself think, Pip!

Pip: If only it were loud enough to stop me from hearing you speak.

Schism butts a cigarette out on the floor and rises from a seat in the audience nose-bleeds. They make a nonchalant descent through the stadium, over the guardrail and under the bottom rope into the ring.

Centurion makes his way out of the back, with the crowd showing their appreciation for the veteran. He moves down the aisle, passing by several extended high fives, before entering the ring.

SCHISM
- vs -
CENTURION
Singles Match - 1 RP

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell has rang as both Schism and Centurion circle each other in the ring, Schism gets in the face of the veteran and talks trash to the veteran who rolls his eyes and shakes his head. He then retaliates with a gentleman’s slap across the face that staggers the slightly larger Schism, who starts to run his mouth towards the official before turning his attention back to Centurion. Who follows it up with a standing dropkick that sends Schism into the ropes where his arms are tied up into the ropes due to the awkwardness of him losing his balance. Centurion immediately runs to the other side of the ring before coming off the ropes as he speeds up towards Schism and hits him with a running knee.

HHL: I believe I saw a tooth flying..

PC: I am afraid that it was his tobacco..

The official is attempting to free the arms of Schism as Centurion steps through the ropes and stands on the apron, there he delivers several heavy kicks to the lower back of Schism, where the impact of the blows causes Schism somehow to be released from his captivity in the ropes. He staggers to the center of the ring while holding his lower back in pain, unaware where Centurion is as the veteran jumps up the top rope and executes a Springboard Bulldog Headlock and drops Schism before locking him in his finishing submission hold.

HHL: Fall of Rome!!!.

We see Schism struggling in an attempt to reach for the ropes, extending his arms as he is merely inches away from breaking the submission hold that Centurion has on him. He begins to crawl over towards the ropes in a last possible effort to extend the match in the hopes of perhaps turning it into his favor. But that all changes when Centurion gets up, drags Schism back to the middle of the ring and sits all the way down and repeats his finishing move, forcing Schism to tap out due to the pain and pressure.

HHL: Another successful victory for the veteran Centurion!!!!

WINNER - CENTURION

As “Soldier Dream” by ROOT Five hits the P.A. system, “The Lion” Raion Kido comes out the stage, clad in his Gold Cloth armor and his white cape, to a warm reception from the crowd!

HHL: “It’s the former Universal Champion! He might have lost the title, but he still looks as resplendent as he did when he wore it!”

PC: “Can we stop gushing about Japanese cartoon boy please? He’s yesterday’s news!”

HHL: “Not when Chris Chaos chose to attack him, he’s not!”

By this point, Raion Kido has made his way into the center of the ring, and microphone in hand, begins to address the crowd.

Kido: ”I shall not waste much of your time. I come here tonight to send a message to Jenny Myst and the man who attacked me after Relentless, Chris Chaos.”

The crowd makes their dislike for the pair clear as they begin to boo loudly, but the Lion raises a hand.

Kido: ”I do not know who Chris Chaos is or what prompted him to launch into that tirade at Warfare. I do not know why Jenny Myst chose to go from near adoration to the same animosity that she has against, well… anyone and everyone that tickles her fancy. But I made it clear from the first day that management should grant Chris Chaos a contract. It’s easy to come and prey on someone when you have a flimsy excuse, but it’s easily solved. If Chris Chaos chooses to hide behind his unemployment, then I’ll ask Theo Pryce or Vinnie Lane to give him one myself.”

This time, the fans erupt into cheering for the Gold Saint of Leo!

HHL: “Whatever you think of Raion Kido, you cannot call him a coward!”

PC: “I never called him a coward. I just call him dumb!”

The Lion points towards the entrance, looking straight at the nearest camera.

Kido: ”And if Chaos wants to diminish my accomplishments, I shall say I have beaten names in the Top 50 before. I also have beaten names that have held the several titles this promotion has to offer, and I have beaten one of the most dominant Universal Champions in the entire history of the XWF!”

One more huge pop from the audience as the Lion lets out his trademark roar!

HHL: “You cannot deny any of that! And let’s not forget that not only was he an Universal Champion, he still holds the Leap of Faith briefcase!”

PC: “So why doesn’t he just cash it in?”

HHL: “Did he need to do it in the first place? That should answer your question!”

Kido: ”So everyone, tell me now! What can Chris Chaos do to make my life a nightmare? I just come from losing the biggest match of my career, and STILL! I! STAND! Here I am in the Savage before Relentless as I said I would be, and I’m going to end my match as it should: with the referee raising my hand in the air once the final bell has rung!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is going to be a statement. That’s going to show the XWF Universe, Chris Chaos, and Jenny Myst, that there’s nothing they can do to me that will make me go away. There’s not a single thing they can do that shall stray me from my path. And if Chris Chaos thinks he can teach me to be a hero, I shall show him he does not know what the word means.

So Chaos and Jenny, if you’re listening, I hope you know what’s coming next. I hope you know what happens when you step into the territory of the Lion.

And I hope, above all else, that you know that the nightmare you plan to bring… will end up becoming your own reality.

Because if you won’t get a contract, well… we can sort this out the old-fashioned way. No fans, no stipulations, no referee. Just you and me, and whomever is left standing.”

The Lion drops the mic, the impact against the mat clearly audible, and finally leaves the ring.

HHL: “What a statement from the Lion! He’s not afraid to go on a good old, straight-up fight!”

PC: “Some hero! He’s just threatened a civilian!”

HHL: “Even you know better than this, Pip!”

Harmon Greyson Hays and Franken-Fury make their way out one by one, with Tommy Slavino walking between them. The three head towards the ring.

Jenny Myst and Elijah Martin make their way out in darkness, with the spotlights focusing on each of them, side by side. They walk down the aisle, both focused only on their opponents.

HGH & FRANKEN-FURY (w/ TOMMY SLAVINO)
- vs -
JENNY MYST & ELIJAH MARTIN
Tag Team Match - 1 RP Tag Rules

The bell rings and Jenny steps out of the ropes, allowing Elijah to start off the match against HGH. Elijah gets into a fighting stance, ready for anything. He circles with the young up-and-comer, and then they lock up. Elijah has the early strength advantage and shoves HGH backwards into the turnbuckle. HGH holds on, however, and the two walk back into the corner. HGH won’t let go, and Elijah has to knee him in the gut to break his death-grip. Elijah then headbutts him, and hits a chop across the chest. Talking some trash to HGH, he whips him into the far turnbuckle. He goes for the early tag on Jenny but she seems preoccupied, staring off into the distance.

This small break in the action gave HGH enough time to catch his bearings, and when Elijah came charging at him he had time to move. Elijah crashes into that turnbuckle and bounces off. HGH is there with an elbow to the face, knocking Elijah down. HGH tags in Franken-Fury and they pick up Elijah, doubling teaming him in the corner until the ref tells them to break the hold. Jenny seems unaffected.

PC: Jenny really doesn’t seem to care about this match. She is uninterested to this point. I always thought she was crazy but I have a feeling she knows exactly what she’s doing here.

HHL: Oh no question. Jenny is clearly doing this on purpose.

FF is much smaller than Elijah, however, and is having a hard time controlling him in the corner. Elijah muscles away and shoves FF. They hit the deck and pop up quickly only to be booted in the face. Elijah grabs them by the hair, standing them up. A hard right knocks them down again. Elijah picks him up and power throws them into the corner where Jenny is. Running with a clubbing forearm he connects. Franken Fury crumbles and Elijah goes for the tag again. Jenny turns around and pretends to yell at a fan who is “heckling” her. Elijah is miffed but picks FF back up. A big DDT plants them in the center of the ring and Elijah hooks the leg.

Franken -Fury gets the shoulder up.

Elijah picks them up and throws them into their own corner. He charges again for a forearm but FF ducks and he crashes into the turnbuckle, bouncing back. Franken Fury rolls him up.

Kickout from Martin!

Martin pops back to his feet and FF tags in HGH, who explodes into the ring. He goes for a clothesline but Elijah Martin ducks it, lifting HSH into a belly to back suplex but the young stud lands on his feet. Elijah turns around into a massive spine buster!!!!!!

HGH, with a cocky grin looks at Jenny. She stares at him with an angry look. He motions for her to get into the ring. She keeps staring. Elijah is getting up behind HGH. He seems to sense this, and turns around. Elijah swings and HGH ducks, firing a shot to the face and grabs his arm, whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound Elijah goes for a big clothesline again, but again HGH ducks.

DOUBLE DOSE!

Hammerlock DDT into a Fujiwara Armbar! He’s got it locked in!

PC: They are gonna win it! Harmon Greyson and Franken Fury are gonna score the massive upset here and Myst doesn’t care a lick!

HHL: Are you sure?!

Jenny is reaching towards Elijah. HGH wrenches hard and it looks like Elijah is gonna tap. Jenny pulls a stick out of her overalls. It has a hand attached to it! She reaches out and slaps the back of Elijah with the stick and enters the ring. The ref is seeming to allow it. Elijah taps! But it doesn’t matter. The bell doesn’t ring. HGH breaks the hold and puts his arms in the air, celebrating what he thinks is a victory.

He is yelling to the ref to ring the bell. He cocks his head. The ref points behind him. Raising an eyebrow he turns around.

SLAP!!!

Jenny connects hard to his face, staggering him back. Franken Fury gets up in Jenny’s face. She slaps and slaps them too.

HGH is back and swings towards Jenny who ducks and rolls out of the ring. She taunts HGH as she walks around the outside of the ring. The ref, however, is counting since she is the legal participant. She laughs again and points. HGH turns around again and gets blindsided by a running boot to the face. He falls down and Fury jumps on the back of Elijah Martin. He is flailing, trying to shake her off. Jenny rolls back into the ring and as Elijah has Franken Fury on his back like Luke had Yoda in Empire, Jenny sizes up HGH. He gets to his knees as Elijah, who is still trying to shake Fury (who is now biting at his ear) bumps into the ref. Just as the ref becomes distracted from the bump Jenny wallops HGH across the face with what looks like a Roku remote. She shoves it back into her bra as he is back to one knee. She smiles, as the ref looks back. She locks him into position…..

MYST OPPORTUNITIES! (Sister Abigail)

Elijah finally shakes Fury, flipping her off his back onto her back as Jenny covers.

3!

Winners: Jenny Myst & Elijah Martin

Elijah looks at Jenny with a reassuring nod. She smiles at him with a psychotic look and begins to giggle. He immediately knows something is awry.

PC: ARE YOU KIDDING ME! NO! NO! TURN AROUND ELIJAH!!!!!! TURN ARRROUNNNNDDDD!

HHL: Oh he’s turning, but I am not sure he will lick what he sees OH MY GOD!

It’s Chris Chaos, new haircut and all, down in position in the corner. Elijah does turn around and gets turned inside out.

SPEAR!!!!!!!

Chaos stands over the downed Elijah who is holding his ribs. Jenny giggles again, and goes to leave the ring. Chaos isn’t done, however. She turns to see him grab Elijah by the arm and stand him up in the corner. He begins to fire off body shots and ends it with a hard knee to the gut. Elijah drops down to all fours and Chaos comes off the ropes with a big knee to the side of the head.

PC: WHY! Why is he doing this to Elijah?! His beef is with Kido!

HHL: He is sending a message, Pip! Nobody is safe until he has a contract!

PC: HE DOESN’T WORK HERE! WHERE THE HELL IS SECURITY!

The camera cuts to the back where we see numerous security officers coughing, stuck in a ball of smoke. Their radio’s are chirping about a miniature explosion and fire.

PC: Oh no.

Jenny, who did not participate in the initial attack, is outside the ring and tosses a lead pipe into the ring. Chaos catches it. Elijah with a show of courage is getting back to his feet, though wobbly. Chaos smiles at him, nodding. Then, with a surge of aggression, levels Elijah in the face with the pipe. Jenny is back in the ring and Chaos yells at her to hold him down. She does. He brings the pipe over his head and brings it down across the face of Martin. There is blood leaking now as Raion Kido comes storming out the back with a new team of security.

PC: “He is out here to help his War Games teammate Elijah! He is out here to get a piece of Chaos! He is out here because it is the right thing to do!”

HHL: You heard Chaos last week, Raion can’t touch him! He can’t touch him or he goes to jail!

He slides into the ring and Chaos and Jenny slide out. Police officers from the LVPD storm the parking lot as Theo Pryce meets them out there. EMT’s along with Raion are checking on a bloody Elijah in the ring, his face broken up.

Chris and Jenny duck out the back to see the cop lights. Looking around they see a car pull up. They run, and get in. Ducking down and hiding in the back the car rolls by the police as they rush into the building.

PC: They coordinated that, too?! What in the hell?! And WHO the hell was driving?!

Raion is standing, hands on his hips with a frown, shaking his head as paramedics load Elijah onto a stretcher.

Savage goes to commercial as they roll Elijah up the ramp, and Raion looks on with disgust.

The XWF production truck.

The lifeblood of the show.

Dozens of feeds flicker on several screens on the far wall, showing several angles of the ring and the ongoing action, the screaming and roaring fans, several areas backstage and even outside of the arena. The talking heads watch and whisper amongst each other, quiet orders being given to switch between the various feeds.

That is, however, until a surprise guest makes his way inside the truck.

Finn Kühn, the King in Rags, wipes the hair out of his eyes and reveals a large set of stitches that stretch across the middle of his forehead to right above his left eye as he walks forward into the production truck. Several talking suits perk up and take notice of him as hushed whispers make themselves known. Finally, one of the suits gets up from their station and quietly makes their way towards him.

“U-Uhm, excuse me, Mister Kühn…” The man says as he clears his throat. “My apologies, but you’re really not supposed to be back here…”

“I’ll be quick and get right to business then,” Finn said as he made his way into the truck regardless, crossing his arms and staring at the dozens of feeds projecting every corner of the thousands of eyes and ears in attendance into one centralized hub. “Relentless. Night 3. Someone came in here and hijacked the PA system so they could make my opponent tap out.”

Without warning, Finn’s eyes darted over to the poor production crew member, and they narrowed maliciously as his voice was hardened. “Would you happen to know anything about who was behind that…?”

“N-No…” The man shook his head, looking away as a couple others were beginning to take notice of what was going on. “We’re sorry, but… but… we’ve seen and heard nothing in here around that time…”

“Don’t screw with me,” Finn said as he looked down to tower over the poor man. “Listen, I’ll be out of your hair soon, but I need you to work with me. Who. Was. In. Here?”

“I… I…” The man bites his lip, debating internally with himself as he lets loose a loud sigh before shaking his head.

A new suit comes in to try to talk to Finn. “Sir, we’re sorry, but we’ve already tried cooperating as much as possible when Security asked us about things. We don’t have any new information about who or what tried interfering with your match.”

Finn took one, long deep inhale before looking at the new suit with all the hostility he could muster. With his pounding headache though, it didn’t seem particularly formidable at the moment… “What, did whoever did this pay all of you guys off? Try threatening you or something? Name whatever he paid you all, and I’ll double it.”

The suit is not phased. “Sir… if you wish to take this matter up further, I ask that you contact Security. We know nothing.”

Finn finally let loose one long, exasperated sigh as he threw his hands up into the air. “Fine!” he shouted. “Fine, I’ll get out of your hair…”

The tension in the air for the suits visibly relax as Finn starts to walk out of the room. However, the moment of peace is only a small reprieve as before Finn gets out, he darts his hand forward with a closed fist, punching one of the nearby monitors that had the familiar-but-still-disgusting sight of Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst as the screen breaks. Sparks weakly vomited out of the screen in a last, dying gasp as Finn gritted his teeth. Oh, did that hurt in the moment, but oh was it worth it all.

“Enjoy the rest of your night!” Finn said, nursing his headache and his now bleeding hand as he walked out of the truck. “The more things change…”

John Madison Jr is already in the ring, waiting for his opponents.

Walks to the ring with a tear away kilt, a claymore strapped to his back, and a trag wrapped around his forearm arm. The Celt enters the ring and stares at his foe, undistracted by the pre match chaos around him.

The lights go out. The sounds of music and a snorting bull fill the arena as smoke rises from the stage. The lights return to the arena and Buster Gloves rises from the floor of the stage as the words "BUSTER GLOVES" play on the tron. "Burn", as played by Stabbing Westward, plays as blue and white lasers bounce around the arena

A black and blue training mask attached to his face, Buster scans the audience. You can’t see many of his facial features, but it’s undoubtedly him, the Bull of the North. He checks his chin, by giving it two short punches with a black padded glove on his left hand. The letters W.I.F.E. (Wrestling is Forever) printed on the backside of it.

Buster descends the ramp high fiving kids, pointing to the cheap seats up top, and bouncing his head to the music. He crawls up the ring steps like a silverback gorilla, wipes his shoes on the apron and ducks in under the top rope into the ring. Then side hops a circle around the ring before coming back to center. He removes his mask and checks his chin one more time as he poses for the hard cam.

The arena lights turn gold as the intro of “Soldier Dream” by ROOT FIVE hits the PA.

Raion Kido appears on stage, letting out a lion’s roar.

“Saint Seiyaaa! (Seiyaaa!)
Mezasu kiboo no iro wa
Kedakai hodo utsukushii…”

Raion spreads his arms and breaks into a bird run towards the ring, slapping the fans’ hands along the way. He slides into the ring on his belly and springs into his feet.

“Saint Seiyaaa! (Seiyaaa!)
Tsubasa wa ten wo kakeru
Erabareta moushigo no you niiiiiiiiiiiiiii!”

Facing the camera, Raion throws a one-two punch forward, his final pose as the music dies down.

HHL: Moving on to the elimination four way, Raion Kido looks ready for this battle.

Pip: He better be ready, lots on the line in this one!

HHL: Well aside from pride there’s actually nothing on the line here. Do you even read our notes before the show goes live?

Pip: Mostly I use the notes for my doddles. I’m getting pretty good see?

HHL: Good grief! Is that a drawing of Atara Themis wearing nothing but the Xtreme Title?!

Pip: …..yes…

No sooner does Kido look ready to go the other three men attack him. They all begin to take shots at the former universal champion while Kido backs off into one of the corners.

Pip: Pandemonium to start here!

HHL: The ref needs to get this match started!

RAION KIDO
- vs -
THE CELT
- vs -
JOHN MADISON JR.
- vs -
BUSTER GLOVES
Elimination Fatal-Four Way Match - 1 RP

DING! DING! DING!

Raion manages to throws a few stiff elbows before beginning to get overwhelmed. Celt grabs him by the head and starts hammering some nasty punches but Kido knocks him back with a headbutt. Kido throws a kick but Madison grabs it and then takes him down with a dragon screw. Madison holds onto the leg for a light leg lock to keep Kido grounded while the other two men begin stomping on him.

HHL: Even without the universal title it seems Kido still has quite the target on his back.

Pip: Surprising strategy by the other three but smart!

HHL: Can you please stop rubbing the giant breasts you drew Atara and just call the match!?

Pip: ……no…

Madison releases the leg lock and gets up while the others haul Kido back up to his feet. Raion immediately decks Buster with a strong uppercut that sends him stumbling backwards and into the ropes. Kido turns and tries another on the Celt but Madison hits him from behind with a forearm and the Celt follows through with a clothesline. Madison tries to pick Kido back up but gets kicked in the head for his troubles. Kido gets up and shoves the Celt back so he bumps into Buster. Kido turns and hits a quick sling blade on Madison followed by another right after on the Buster. Kido spins and goes for one more but gets caught by the Celt with a beautiful spinning body slam. He hooks a leg.

1…

2…

Kick out by Kido!

HHL: Raion is doing his best but the numbers are going to catch up with him here.

Pip: The former champ needs to reach down deep!

HHL: This is supposed to be a fatal four way not a three on one!

Pip: Don’t yell at me I don’t make the rules!

Madison and Buster get up and start stomping on the downed Kido once more. The Celt rubs his hands together before motioning for them to bring Kido back up. Madison turns and shoves the Celt while telling him not to tell him what to do. He turns around and gets levelled with a big running clothesline from Buster. The Celt drills Buster right after with a clothesline of his own. The Celt then grabs hold of Raion Kido and hauls him into the air. He goes for a gorilla press suplex but Kido counters into a rear naked choke.

HHL: Kido clinging on for dear life!

Pip: He has that choke clinched pretty strong!

Kido sinks the submission deep but let’s go as Buster hits a sparta kick to his back. Kido stumbles forward and gets run over by a big discus clothesline from Madison. Buster lunges forward and hits a Heartbreaker heart punch that drops Madison. He then turns and clotheslines the Celt over the ropes and to the floor before turning and roaring at the crowd. Kido uses the distraction to bounce off the ropes and then decimates Buster with the Lightning Bolt heart punch. Buster hits the mat and Kido makes the cover.

1…

2…

3!!!

Buster Gloves eliminated by Raion Kido!

HHL: And Kido strikes from out of nowhere!

Pip: Buster was just too late to avoid it.

HHL: Down to three now here we go!

Kido struggles and gets back to his feet but gets hit in the back of the head by Madison before being dropped with a Russian leg sweep. Outside the ring the Celt tries to get back up but is dropped with a vicious clothesline cheap shot from Buster Gloves. He stomps on him a few times before finally leaving. Inside the ring Madison pulls Kido up and drives a knee into his gut. Madison then hits a perfect vertical suplex to take Kido back down. Madison quickly ascends to the middle turnbuckle before hopping off and driving a forearm into Kido’s face. He goes for a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out by Kido!

HHL: Madison Jr is putting on a clinic but Kido still holding on!

Pip: The Celt was taken out at ringside it’s just one on one now.

HHL: Are you paying any attention? The Celt is already trying to get back up!

Pip: …..yes…

HHL: Put the damn Atara drawing away!!!

Madison gets up and kicks at Kido a few more times before grabbing at an arm. He tries to hook in an arm bar but Kido drives a forearm into his face and then shoves him off. Kido gets up but Madison kicks him in the stomach and then Irish whips him into the ropes. Kido comes running back and Madison throws a clothesline that is ducked. Kido bounces back and hits a nice looking jumping calf kick. Both men drop to the mat and take a moment. Madison is up first but as he goes for Kido he is met with a loud cross chop.

Madison stiffens up but then hits Kido right back with his own nasty cross chop. The two trade shots back and forth while crowd serenades them with a chorus of woos. Kido slowly but surely starts to gain the upper hand until Madison once again drives a knee into his gut. Kido doubled over and Madison hoists him up for another vertical suplex. Kido counters by dropping behind him and then hitting a beautiful release German suplex. Madison hits the mat hard while Kido slowly rises back to his feet.

HHL: Raion Kido showing exactly why he was the universal champion!

Pip: Because of his fancy hairdo?

HHL: Just go back to your stupid drawing!

Pip: Mmmhmmm…

Kido gets to his feet as the Celt rolls back into the ring. Kido throws a chop but the Celt avoids it and grabs hold of Kido then hits an ugly back breaker. The Celt gets back up and yells out at the crowd. He drags Kido back up and lifts him up for a power slam. Kido manages to slide behind him and shove him to the ropes. Kido runs after him looking for the clothesline but the Celt runs underneath. Both men bounce off the ropes and then collide hard with a double clothesline. Madison comes flying off the top rope from out of nowhere with a moonsault and lands onto the Celt as Kido just rolls out of the way.

1…

2…

3!!!

The Celt is eliminated by John Madison Jr!

HHL: Where did he come from!?

Pip: The top rope?

HHL: …..

Madison is slow to get up, favouring his ribs as he’s appeared to land badly. He manages to get back to his feet and the fans show some appreciation. He raises an arm to them but as he turns around Kido catches him by surprise with Heaven’s Treasure! The fans pop at the sudden turn of events while Kido makes the cover.

HHL: Raion Kido takes a page from Madison’s book with his own finisher out of nowhere!

Pip: What a showing!

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner by pinfall, Raion Kido!

As we switch to the backstage area we see Chris Page and Theo Pryce having a heated argument.

Chris Page: CCPE isn't a Faction for the LAST time!

Theo Pryce: You're right, it's built more as a Chris Page appreciation group. Which might be even worse..

Chris Page: How is Trilogy fairing these days? Seems losing when the big stage lights come on is what your little band of Ls do best!

Theo Pryce: Fuck you.. You want to test that theory out? I'll take Ned, Raion or Cashe over any of your scrub squad anyday!

They continue to get each other's face and Theo pokes Page in the chest as he yells but then…… Bam Miller comes out of nowhere and pushes Theo on his ass with a smirk.

Bam Miller: Watch yourself, or next time it's a Brick to the jaw.

Bam and Page laugh to themselves but not for long as Cashe appears and rocks Bam with a punch that sends him flying back towards the wall.

Jason Cashe: Fuck your brick and this little bit of a bitch who represents you.. Matter fact? Fuck your WHOLE crew!

Giving Chris Page a glaring glance, Cashe takes his eyes off Bam Miller who shoots off the wall with a returning punch to Cashe's jaw. Stumbling back, Cashe snaps back and offers another swing aimed at Bam. They then begin trading punches as things backstage turn into a slug fest!

Theo Pryce: See what you started?

Chris Page: ME?!

Theo Pryce: Yes, you. You're a piece of garbage who does nothing but cause problems everywhere he goes. 

Page shoves Theo after his words. Theo lets a grin form on his face before giving Page a shove in return. Before that gets out of hand, a small group of security enters the scene. Shoving past Pryce and Page, the group of four rush in to put a stop to Bam Miller and Jason Cashe as they continue firing off shot after shot at each other.

Trying to pull Bam and Cashe away from each other but neither Cashe nor Bam was having it. One security guard goes down with a single punch from Bam as if he had a brick in hand. Cashe grabs one and runs them head first into the opposite wall of the hallway. Almost working together to handle the security detail, Bam and Cashe layout the four guards and quickly, with no hesitation go back to swinging on each other.

Theo Pryce: Why don't you get your guy before Cashe euthanizes him!

Chris Page: How bad was the Pink Eye Cashe got after being thrown into a wagon full of shit?

Theo Pryce: Psssh not that bad, cleared right up actually..

Chris Page: It's too bad he can't win but I guess that's a win for me that he didn't end up MY dead weight to carry!

The two were talking shit while their clients were fist fighting in the background. Cashe putting Bam into a standing side headlock hears Page's comments and shoots a look in his direction.

Jason Cashe: Eat a dick, Page!

Turning towards Cashe to respond, Chris Page doesn't get the chance as Bam lifts Cashe up and drops him with a thundering thud onto the hard floors of the backstage hallway with a back body drop.

Chris Page: See! Karma. Bites everyone in the ass..

Theo Pryce: I want to be there when it comes for you and everything you value in life and in business. Your downfall will be a pleasurable experience to me.

Chris Page: Take a number. Your wait time is never gonna happen. Certainly not at the hands of one of your… Talents.

Now a much larger group of Security comes rushing into the scene. The first guy in the group pulls a gun from his hip and points it in the direction of Jason Cashe and Bam Miller.

Security Uno: Halt! Stop fighting immediately or I will be forced to use force!

In perfect sync with one another, as if they were singing a duet. Bam and Cashe collectively respond.

Bam & Cashe: Fuuuuuck you!

The snapping sound of electric voltage fills the hallway. The gun wasn't a bullet shooter but one that sends out voltage and as the wiring of current makes contact, Cashe howls out and hits the floor in an instant. His groans sounded like he had a bad case of tourettes. Bam laughed as did Chris Page.

A second Security Guard hurries next to the first shooter and pulls his taser gun as well. Like they were both activating their Captain Planet rings, he shoots and Bam Miller slaps down hard to the floor next to Cashe. Both of them flopping around like fish outside of a water bowl.

Theo Pryce: This has gotten out of hand..

Chris Page: You're supposed to be the good guys right? You started it and Cashe swung first. Isn't there a rough draft discussion on alignments somewhere?

Theo gives Page a long drawn out stare.

Theo Pryce: Somewhere out there, I'm sure..

Getting the situation under control. The security team begins to gather their fallen comrades as Theo and Page help their respective clients.

The crowd immediately perk up at the sign of just who is about to be coming out. The chorus and instrumentals begin to pick up more and more, building to a crescendo...

"I will be one of the greatest, that is a vow, yeah, that is a promise!
Always wanted to be famous, just being real, yeah, just being honest!
My haters gon' always be nameless, give them no clout, I give them no power!
Creators built different, they ancient, sooner than later, all will be ours!"

With a magnificent flourish, the chiseled heir makes his way out from the back. Isaiah King's smirk is practically radiant as he looks out amongst the crowd, slowly making his way into the ring.

VAUGHNEMOUS

NO, I WON'T GIVE IN, I WON'T GIVE IN

TILL' I'M VICTORIOUS

AND I WILL DEFEND

I WILL DEFEND

The lights in arena turn into an explosion of pinks, purples, greens, rainbows, unicorns on fire, lucky charms, rivers of sugar, and mountains of Meow Mix Ocean Explosion tuna treats as Angelica Vaughn walks out onto the ramp. She pauses with her hands on her hips, letting her cape sway gently, and gives her opposite coast home crowd a wide smile. Behind her, a blur of black and red speeds forward and under her arms as Sarah Lacklan slides in front of her and matches her pose, her head nearly a full foot under Angie's. Sarah tilts her head way way way back and up and flashes her Billion $$$ Smile, and the two wink at each other. Angie then takes her hands off her hips and pushes Sarah forward, making the former Universal Champion squawk in wide-eyed surprise, before the two make their way down the aisle.

Halfway there, Angie slows to a stop, her face turning slack, with her jaw falling to her chin. Ahead of her, Sarah sighs and rolls her eyes before backing up to Angie and, with a gentle firmness, pulling her away from that Cute Boy she had noticed sitting in an aisle seat. Angie looks longingly at the verified Cute Boy while Sarah shakes her head.

Once at ringside, Sarah slides into the ring underneath the ropes as Angie climbs the steps. Sarah gets to her feet and pulls down the top rope with all her weight, allowing Angie to step over the top rope like the most giant of giant wrestlers. As Angie walks to the center of the ring and stands with her hands on her hips, Sarah takes a microphone from Tigs and gives her a big wink.

SARAH: Hello, everyone! My name is Sarah Lacklan-

The crowd, dutifully, responds with the sound of a trumpet’s fanfare.

SARAH: World’s Greatest Life Coach and I am here to introduce to you the very FIRST member of the Family First of the XWF and my absolute (non-spouse) #RideOrDie. She is standing at the eternally totes-too-tall height of five feet and eleven inches...

CROWD: BAY-BAY

SARAH: ...and weighing in today at about...oh...I'd say about thirteen or fourteen well-fed kitties...and because she likes dumb, useless, God-awful farm chores-

Sarah shutters in disgust.

SARAH: -she is fighting out of the Supes Totes Amaze Ranch in Texas...she is the Leggy Blonde of Legend…President of the Deborah Hodge Fan Club…the FUN-raiser of the XWF...the Vaughnemous A.N.G…

The crowd waits patiently as Sarah takes a deep breath.

SARAH: ANGELICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Angie raises her hands into the air as a bedazzled spotlight shines down on her.

SARAH: VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The crowd breaks out into a chant as Angie leads them with pumps of her arms.

CROWD: OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS!

ISAIAH KING
- vs -
ANGELICA VAUGHN
#1 Contender Singles Match for the XWF Television Championship - 1 RP

DING! DING! DING!

HHL: Here we go - Number One Contender’s match underway for the Television Championship here! Angelica Vaughn looking to come back here strong with a win and recement herself as one of the bigger names here, and Isaiah King looking for the upset and make his own name early with an early title challenge to his name! Neither man looking to back down here…

Pip: You can cut this tension with a knife, lemme tell you…

Angelica looks to the crowd at ringside looking onwards, and goes to pump them up! She waves her arms up and down, letting the fans build their anticipation, their hype as they start to erupt into a unified chorus!

“FUCK ‘EM UP, VAUGHNIE, FUCK ‘EM UP!” CLAPCLAPCLAP! “FUCK ‘EM UP, VAUGHNIE, FUCK ‘EM UP!”

HHL: Not just the tension, but the overall energy of this entire arena now…

Satisfied with the amount of energy the fans are giving this show, Vaughn takes the initiative to go into the center of the ring and offers a handshake to Isaiah. He looks at the crowd, to Vaughn and chuckles before shaking his head and mockingly accepting the handshake with an exaggerated gesture.

Vaughn doesn’t let it faze her and goes to let go, but King clamps his grip on at the last moment! Vaughn’s eyes widen in realization, but it’s not enough to save her as King pulls her in and hits a close-ranged European Uppercut! The fans immediately let loose with showering King in boos as he doesn’t let it faze him!

HHL: Nasty cheap shot there by Isaiah King! Technically legal but not kosher in the slightest as he lays out Angelica Vaughn to start us off!

Pip: ‘Technically’ legal is my FAVORITE kind of legal, Heather! Besides, maybe ‘Vaughnie’ should be more concerned with trying to win this match rather than focusing on getting the crowd hyped up, huh?

Vaughn shakes her head in disgust, nursing the impact of the blow. King goes to pursue, but the referee quickly gets in between them, gesturing for some separation as Vaughn gets back onto her feet. King merely smirks - it’s not like it changes much in the moment. Still, as Vaughn gets right back onto her feet, her countenance is far more grim and serious as they both circle around the ring.

King measures the distance, trying to go for a strong jab to the body to start things up. Vaughn sees it coming though and quickly steps back, before bringing her long leg forward -

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

The kick right to the shin hits firm! King immediately recoils, trying to shake out the damage as he backs up himself now. Vaughn gestures for him to bring it, and the fans pop as momentum is swinging right back to her! King goes back in, trying now for a sharp hook to the chin as Vaughn slips under it, raises her leg again-

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

A roundhouse to the ribs this time! Vaughn again had to step back in order to connect with the kick, but King is grimacing at these blows! The fans are whooping and hollering at the sight as they get back to their chant.

“FUCK ‘EM UP, VAUGHNIE, FUCK ‘EM UP!” CLAPCLAPCLAP! “FUCK ‘EM UP, VAUGHNIE, FUCK ‘EM UP!”

HHL: It’s an interesting sight. Vaughn should be at the physical disadvantage here between giving up three inches of height and over sixty pounds - not to mention the muscles on King, too - but her long reach is allowing her to stand toe-to-toe with Isaiah King, and he’s learning fast that her kicks are like weapons of mass destruction!

Pip: Well, we’re just getting started, and Vaughn may have the momentum right now, but she can’t really afford to take too many steps more back…

King realizes the positioning the two are in quicker than Vaughn catches on, and immediately goes into closer quarters to try punishing her with stiff punches. Vaughn goes to back up once more, but it’s here she finally realizes the problem with that - she’s backpedaled herself into the corner! She can’t get enough distance between them to try using her kicks to her advantage, and now Isaiah King is on top of her!

A hard right hook smashes into Vaughn’s ribs! Her body tenses up for a moment as she’s still trying her best to slip through King’s punches and look for an opening, which she tries to do by hitting a sharp palm strike right on the chest!

King winces, but he manages to bear the impact as he hits a heavy jab right to the stomach that almost makes Vaughn double over! If her kicks are steel, then his fists are stone! King goes to follow up, but the referee calls for a rope break as Vaughn manages to tangle herself into them to try and buy some breathing room.

HHL: Good ring awareness there by Angelica Vaughn - if she kept trying to exchange strikes like that, she’d be losing that trade ten times out of ten. Beating King here is going to be like having to win in a chess match…

Pip: Yeah, and there’s fewer minds sharper in that ring than Isaiah King!

King backs out of the corner, raising his hands innocently to the ref before taking a moment to pose to the crowd! More boos erupt as King’s confidence in himself and his body are being shown off, and though some might not want to admit it, there’s more than a few females in the audience openly drooling over that Grecian god-like body…

However, King’s showboating means he doesn’t have enough time to turn and properly react to Angelica Vaughn darting out of the corner to hit King with a running clothesline! King gets dropped and quickly goes to bring himself back up, but Vaughn gets into position and kicks forward, hitting another roundhouse kick - this time to the thigh of the rising Isaiah King as he’s forced onto one knee!

Vaughn doesn’t stand still for a second, running off the ropes and hitting a running basement dropkick right to Isaiah King’s chest!

HHL: Vaughn’s absolutely taking it to Isaiah King right now!

Pip: C’mon, King! Show some spine and work on that leg! You got this!

HHL: So much for impartiality…

Pip: Heather, really, you should know me by now…

Vaughn quickly hops onto Isaiah King for the quick pin attempt!

OOOOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KICKOUT!

As King raises his body and shoulder, Angelica again tries to take the initiative and looks to slip herself onto King’s back and lock in a REAR NAKED CHOOOOOOOOOOKE! She’s got her legs locked in the body scissors around King, but he's still trying to resist her arms!

HHL: This is classic Angelica Vaughn showing itself right here! Her Rear Naked Choke has helped her to secure many matches in the industry, and we might be seeing it again here!

Pip: Don’t count your chickens before they hatch! King is still fighting her tooth and nail!

King tries to bridge and potentially break Vaughn’s grip that way, but it’s no use! Vaughn has her body wrapped around King and is trying to just finish cinching the hold in, but Isaiah King is using every ounce of his strength possible! The roaring fans aren’t making this any easier, though-

“TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!”

Isaiah King manages to roll over onto his gut! This places all of Angelica’s weight onto his body, but King doesn’t let that faze him in the slightest as he tucks his neck and tries to push up onto his feet! His injured leg is really crying out though, and Vaughn tries to use her weight to make it buuuuuuckle-

BUT KING HOPS BACK AT THE LAST MOMENT TO SQUASH ANGELICA VAUGHN BENEATH HIS OWN WEIGHT!

Pip: WOAH! Talk about flattening a pancake there! Angelica Vaughn just got SQUASHED!

HHL: They’re both looking like they’re in bad shape after that tumble…

In spite of that, it doesn’t take long for King to be the first one to get back onto his feet, using the ropes to try and pull himself up. He gingerly tests his leg, trying to figure out the right amount of weight to put onto it. Vaughn manages to shortly get herself up afterwards, and she sees her opportunity! She goes for yet another kick -

BUT KING CATCHES IT! VAUGHN TRIES TO KICK OFF AND RECALCULATE, BUT ISAIAH KING DROPS DOWN AND GETS HER IN A DROP TOE HOLD!

Vaughn’s face bounces off the canvas as she tries to get back onto her feet, but King catches her from behind with his own dropkick! Vaughn almost goes flying from the impact as King has to nurse his bad leg on his way up…

HHL: King’s gotta be careful with the offense he does. Much of it is high-octane, running right in your face… With only one leg, that strategy is only going to be so effective here…

Pip: Please - he knows what he’s doing! He’s the King, after all!

HHL: Many in XWF would probably like to dispute that claim, though…

King sees Vaughn still out after the hard dropkick, and he nods to himself that it’s time for this to end! He manages to limp on over to the nearby turnbuckle, bringing himself up to the second rope as he motions for Vaughn to GET UP!

HHL: One has to wonder what he’s thinking of doing from up there…

Pip: Trying to win the match like any other competitor would?

HHL: There're many different ways to try and do that though, and only so many of them will be effective with one leg.

The fans are shouting at Angelica Vaughn to stay down or roll away, but with a ringing sense of hearing, it’s hard to try and make out what’s what. What she does know, though, is that she finally manages to see Isaiah King hopping off of the ropes FOR THE DETHRONING-!

BUT VAUGHN MANAGES TO DUCK UNDER THE ATTEMPTED SPIKE ELBOW DROP!

HHL: Excellent instincts from Vaughn there to see it coming just in the nick of time!

Pip: Look at King’s leg! It’s awful!

Isaiah King’s bad leg immediately twitches underneath the pressure, and he grits his teeth as he falls slightly to try and protect it. Vaughn senses blood in the water and tries to go for the VAUGHNEMOUS soccer kick to seal the deal, but she has to change course once she sees Isaiah King pulling himself up. Therefore, it’s time for Plan B as she brings her hand forward -

HHL: EW!

Pip: The Hell are you talking about, ‘EW!’ Mandible Claws are nasty, but they’re nothing we haven’t seen befo-

HHL: No, Pip! She calls that Mandible Claw ‘EW!’ And Isaiah King has to try and get out of this attack on the nervous system before it’s too late!

Isaiah King is quickly placed onto the back foot and having to defend against this vicious submission hold! He’s trying to use his superior strength to stay on his two feet, but Angelica Vaughn is trying to use every ounce of her weight to continue pushing Isaiah King down, down, down!

“TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!”

King’s weight is buckling beneath him, and his leg is squirming to give out, but somehow he hasn’t tapped out yet! His eyes are watering though, and nobody can really be sure how much longer he can hold out for -

Vaughn takes the initiative though and releases, instead trying for the faster solution as she sees King trying to roll over and get back onto his feet. She runs off the ropes, cocking her leg back on the rebound as she GOES

FOR

VAUGHNEMOUS!

ONLY FOR THE KICK TO BE CAUGHT AT THE LAST SECOND!

Pip: I think Vaughn’s eyes are the size of dinner plates right now!

HHL: I’m sensing this is the beginning of the end-

King manages to use his strength to rise up onto his feet, gritting his teeth and spinning Vaughn around to keep her rolling before using his good leg to jump up into the air -

GUILLOTINE OF DESTRUCTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

HHL: That DDT just laid Angelica Vaughn OUT!

Pip: And King’s own body scissors - can’t forget that as he’s trying to guarantee the kill!

Isaiah King holds the Guillotine of Destruction in for his own submission move, and Vaughn can’t move properly in a hold like this in the slightest! Her arms reach out for ropes that aren’t there, and though the fans are willing her on as much as possible…

SHE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO TAP OOOOOOOOOOOOUT!

Winner and #1 Contender for the Television Championship - ISAIAH KING!

Lights in the Sky hits as the fans begin to boo. Marf makes his way out onto the stage, looking around at the audience and shaking his head in disgust. He marches to the ring while the crowd continues to boo and insult him. Marf rolls into the ring and goes to a corner, climbing up and then flipping off the crowd for more heat.

The Universal Champion comes out in a dazzling blue robe. Across the back, it says "King of the Midcarders". He has no expression and makes no eye contact with his opponent. When the bell rings, he shifts gear and a snarl comes across his face.

MARK FLYNN
- vs -
MARF
Singles Match - 1 RP

DING! DING! DING!

HHL: Hey, Pip…

Pip: What is it now, Heather?

HHL: You get the feeling that something seems a bit… off with our Universal Champion?

Pip: Hard to think it’s any more than usual, but… maybe?

Indeed, as Marf stands across the ring from Mark Flynn, Flynn seems to almost have a distant look in his eyes as the Universal Champion slowly saunters to the middle of the ring and offers… a handshake?!

HHL: This isn’t going to be good.

Marf looks almost flabbergasted as he stares at the outstretched hand. The fans are repeatedly shouting “NO! NO! NO!” at him as Flynn gives him a cheesy smile, motioning for him to accept the handshake.

Pip: I think he should shake! Flynn just wants to give Marf a chance to make something anew! To become a Success Story™ - TRADEMARK!

HHL: Not you too… Still, we know exactly what doing something like that would entail, if Flynn’s attack on Jessica Anderson back on Anarchy is any indication…

Marf doesn’t need any further insistence from the fans to act, as he SLAPS Flynn’s hand away! Flynn stares at his hand for a long moment, nodding to himself as he looks back up at Marf -

AND MARF ALREADY GOES IN FOR A LOCK-UP!

The two crazed men battle and jockey for position, trying to use strength and footwork to get the upper hand here in the early going. Marf manages to use his height and weight to his advantage, getting the upper hand in pushing Flynn back to the corner as he’s about to push Flynn into the turnbuckle -

NO! Flynn manages to right himself and instead pushes MARF back around into the turnbuckle at the last possible moment! Flynn relents on his grip, but only bring his hand back towards the surprised Marf -

CHOOOOOOP!

HHL: Marf’s chest just got lit up like a Christmas tree!

Pip: You can see the welt forming already after that…

Marf immediately, instinctively holds onto his chest after that hard shot, but Flynn yanks the arm away to expose the chest - AND DOWN COME MORE CHOPS, LANDING HARD ON MARF’S BODY!

CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!

Marf comes back to life though! He grabs Flynn by the wrist as another chop looks to rain down on him, and the Universal Champion can’t yank free enough in time as Marf now takes the initiative and tosses Flynn into the corner now! And now it’s Flynn on the defensive as Marf rains down heavy backfists into his skull!

Flynn recoils into the corner with every backfist Marf rains down, but he ROARS back out with another chop to get Marf to back off for the time being… before coming back in and trying for another grapple lock-up with Marf!

HHL: Both of these men are nothing short of trained grappling machines… They’ve forgotten more about the art of it than ninety percent of the roster will ever come to know, and they’re really going to go back and forth with displaying it here.

Flynn manages to take the upper hand, securing a tight wristlock as Marf tries unsuccessfully to wriggle free. Flynn lands a clubbing blow to the forearm, before tossing Marf over him with an arm drag!

Marf lands hard on his back with Flynn still having a grip on the arm and shoulder. He manages to get to a seated position, trying his best to get some sort of leverage in this position as Flynn quickly cuts him off with a sharp knee to the back. It’s quickly followed up by more sharp elbows to the shoulder as Flynn has put a target right on that arm of Marf.

HHL: It’s quite obvious what Flynn’s trying to do here - he wants that Furusawa Armbar on Marf badly here, and it’s clear that’s how he’s aiming to try and win this.

Pip: You know what they say, Heather - tap, nap or snap!

Marf manages to use his good arm to try throwing a back elbow to the cranium of Mark Flynn to get him to get off of his back - literally - but Flynn manages to catch the attempt! Holding onto both arms now, he places a firm knee right to the back of Marf and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks back as hard as possible in a Surfboard Stretch!

Marf grits his teeth as the pain is coursing through both arms, but that targeted arm already is feeling more than a bit of punishment! He’s going to have to try to get out quickly before serious damage is done to the limb! The ref is on his knees, asking Marf if he’s still good to continue, who gives an exasperated nod! He’s gotta try something, but with Mark Flynn leaning over to get into his face and screaming about the Optimal Path as he does so, that’s an immensely hard task to try and do!

BUT MARF MANAGES TO TRY USING HIS FEET TO PULL HIMSELF ALONG THE RING CANVAS! HE SEES THE ROPES AND IS GONNA TRY DESPERATELY TO GET TO THE ROPES USING THEM! FLYNN RECOGNIZES WHAT’S GOING ON AND IS TRYING TO PULL MARF BACK -

BUT IT’S NOT ENOUGH TO PREVENT MARF FROM GETTING A ROPE BREAK!

HHL: Will we see a clean rope break here by Mark Flynn as the referee’s calling for it?!

Pip: Something tells me we both know the answer to that, Heather…

Sure enough, Mark Flynn ignores the referee’s warnings as he pulls on the Surfboard Stretch more and more! Marf is crying out in pain as the referee begins to count Flynn out!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Mark Flynn finally releases before the ref can start to count five!

HHL: That was a close one. Flynn was this close to getting himself disqualified - he needs to try keeping a handle on his ‘Optimal Path’ here if it means he can get the win over Marf here.

Pip: If anything, I’d say Marf is in really bad straits here. Look at him cradling that bum arm!

Marf gingerly holds onto the ropes with his arm to try and pull himself onto his feet, but Flynn is there to cut that off with a knee lift that lands right onto the bad arm! Marf immediately recoils in pain, trying to massage out the pain as he immediately backpedals away.

Flynn’s in hot pursuit, but Marf sees it coming in time - it allows him to raise a foot and push Flynn away and onto the mat with a harsh teep kick! Flynn almost goes flying across the ring as he didn’t expect a strike like that! It doesn’t stop Flynn though as he gets back onto his feet and tries to rush at Marf like a bull, but Marf this time raises his leg into a big boot that manages to wipe Flynn out for the time being!

HHL: He’s only got one arm, but he’s got two legs! Marf isn’t going down here without a fight!

Pip: It’s only a matter of time, though…

Flynn tries to stagger himself onto his feet, but Marf uses his better arm to grab Flynn by the hair - HEADBUTT BETWEEN THE EYES! Flynn staggers back from the pain as Marf again uses his good arm to bend down and pick up Flynn - SIDEWALK SLAM!

Quick cover by Marf here!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Pip: Lot more left in the tank than that one came from!

Marf doesn’t let the kickout faze him one bit in this brutal opening to the contest so far as he grabs Flynn up by the hair and looks to knock him silly with some lethal back elbows to the back of the skull! Flynn drops by a fair bit, down onto one knee as there’s only so much he can do against this type of onslaught!

Marf now looks to run off the ropes to follow up -

BUT FLYNN KIPS UP AND SLIPS BEHIND FOR A COUNTER GERMAN SUPLEX! MARF LANDS AGAIN POORLY ON HIS SHOULDER AS MARK FLYNN’S CREATED ANOTHER OPENING!

HHL: It’s like nothing fazes him in that ring. It’s… definitely not normal, Pip…

Pip: Out of all the guys to complain about how they’re crazy, for someone like Mark Flynn, this is quickly turning to just another Saturday night.

Marf tries to use the ropes to pull himself up quickly, managing to settle in the corner as Mark Flynn gives that crazed, toothy grin as he sees just how Marf is at right now! Flynn runs in, full speed ahead - RUNNING KNEE INTO THE CORNER CRACKS MARF ON THE DAMN CHIN!

Marf stumbles forward, eyes glazed over out of the corner as Flynn rushes into position, grabbing him down low - NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX AS HE COMPLETES THE RIPARTE! FLYNN HOLDS THE MOVE DOWN FOR THE PIN!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT BY MARF!

HHL: Marf showing a bit more of that resiliency as he manages to hold on here, but at this point, he’s opening himself up for more punishment…

Pip: You can see it in Flynn’s eyes - he wants to make an example here!

Flynn grabs the bad arm for Marf, and Marf winces as that happens. Flynn yanks him back to a seated position as he gets his arm into position - and proceeds to start raining elbows down onto that bad shoulder! One comes down - then two! Three! Four! Five-

Marf counters with a snapmare though that gets Flynn onto his back! Marf holds his arm, again trying to shake it out as Flynn tries to quickly get up - BUT MARF SLIPS ONTO HIS BACK AND LOCKS IN A BUTTERFLY SLEEPER HOLD!

HHL: FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! MARF’S GOING TO TRY AND CHOKE OUT THE CHAMPION! HE’S GOT THE LEG SCISSORS LOCKED IN!

Pip: No way! I can’t believe what I’m seeing!

Mark Flynn can’t support Marf’s weight on top of his back, and collapses onto all fours as sweat pours out from his body! Marf is screaming at him to try and give in, but Flynn isn’t tapping yet, but the light is very clearly draining from his eyes!

BUT MARF RELEASES?!

Taking one last moment to punch his own arm and get some feeling back into it, Marf pulls the groggy Mark Flynn up onto his feet, kicks him in the gut, and places him in a front facelock!

HHL: Marf must be trying to guarantee the win here! He’s trying to go for that Fisherman Suplex of his - the Echoslide!

Pip: If it hits, he might be able to win - but let’s hope this doesn’t come back to bite him!

THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET FOR THIS IMPROBABLE COMEBACK AS MARF ROARS INTO THE AIR! FLYNN ISN’T RESPONDING AS THEY REALIZE THIS MIGHT HAPPEN!
MARF LIFTS FLYNN TO FINISH THIS WITH THE ECHOSLIDE!

HHL: Are we going to see the upset of the century here?!

Pip: Wait, look at Marf-!

MARF’S ARM CAN’T HANDLE PICKING FLYNN UP AND HE HAS TO LET HIM DOWN MIDWAY! Marf curses as he tries to kick Flynn in the gut to set up for Plan B, but that’s all the opportunity Flynn needs as he grabs Marf by the bad wrist and YANKS HIM TO THE GROUND!

HHL: YOU CAN’T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN FOR A SECOND AROUND MARK FLYNN! HERE WE GO! FUJIWARA ARMBAR ATTEMPT AND IT’S COMING IN HOT BUT MARF IS TRYING TO BLOCK IT BY HOLDING ONTO HIS WRIST!

Pip: ALL FLYNN’S GOTTA DO IS JUST PULL! THIS MATCH IS SO CLOSE TO BEING OVER HE CAN DAMN SURE TASTE IT!

MARF ISN’T LETTING GO FOR THE WORLD THOUGH! HE’S COME SO DAMNABLY CLOSE IN THIS MATCH THAT IF HE CAN WITHSTAND THE STORM, HE CAN WIN! HE TRIES TO USE HIS FEET TO PUSH HIMSELF TO THE ROPES, BUT WITH BOTH ARMS OCCUPIED IN TRYING TO BLOCK THE SUBMISSION ATTEMPT, HE WON’T BE ABLE TO GRAB ON!

FLYNN IS SHOUTING AT MARF AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS TO LET GO AND LET HIMSELF GO ONTO THE OPTIMAL PATH! BUT MARF HOLDS ONTO HIS WRIST SO TIGHTLY THAT HIS KNUCKLES BEGIN TO GO WHITE! BLOOD STARTS TO TRICKLE OUT FROM HIS FOREARM AND MARK FLYNN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BREAK THAT HOLD!

BUT MARK FLYNN CHANGES COURSE AND SWINGS ONE HELL OF A KNEE RIGHT TO THE SIDE OF THE SKULL!

HHL: Marf’s skull just bounced in a sickening way after that vicious knee!

Pip: Well, he’s gotta break the hold! And what better way to do it than with a similar set of knees to the Counter Point on the apron?

MARF IS STUNNED FROM THE COLOSSAL KNEE HITTING HIM IN THE SKULL THAT HE DOESN’T SEE THE NEXT ONE COMING!

WHAM!

MORE KNEES RAIN DOWN BY THE SECOND AS A DEEP GASH STARTS TO MAKE ITSELF KNOWN IN THE CORNER OF MARF’S EYE, RAINING DOWN OVER HIS SKULL BEFORE FLYNN SETTLES BACK INTO THE SUBMISSION ATTEMPT AND GRABS THE WRIST ONE MORE TIME -

AND

HE

LOCKS IN THE FUJIWARA ARMBAR!

HHL: AND NOW MARF IS LOCKED INTO SUCH A PRECARIOUS POSITION! NO WAY TO BLOCK THE HOLD NOW! WILL HE TAP OUT?!

Pip: Don’t be ridiculous! He has to tap out in a hold like that!

MARF IS SCREAMING INTO THE AIR IN PURE, UNFILTERED AGONY AS HE HOLDS DEARLY ONTO HIS BAD ARM, BUT THE ROPES ARE STILL TOO FAR OUT OF REACH TO BREAK THE HOLD! HE TRIES REACHING OUT AS FAR AS POSSIBLE, BUT HE CAN’T DO IT!

BUT HE STILL ISN’T TAPPING! SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY MARF IS HANGING IN THERE WITH UNREAL PAIN TOLERANCE! IS HE EVEN HUMAN RIGHT ABOUT NOW?!

HE’S TRYING TO PUSH HIMSELF OVER TO THE ROPES WITH HIS FEET TO BREAK THE HOLD ONE LAST TIME!

HHL: LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS INSANE! MARK FLYNN STILL HAS THE HOLD LOCKED IN AND IS RAVING LIKE A MADMAN, BUT MARF IS SO CLOSE TO WITHSTANDING IT AND GETTING TO THE ROPES!

Pip: BUT LOOK AT HIM THOUGH! MARF IS SO CLOSE TO PASSING OUT ON THE SPOT THAT IT’S A MIRACLE HE HASN’T DROPPED DEAD FROM EVERYTHING YET!

MARF IS RUNNING OUT OF STEAM FAST! IT’S DO OR DIE BUT THE RING ROPES ARE SO CLOSE THAT HE COULD JUST TOUCH THEM WITH HIS FINGERTIPS! CAN HE JUST GET A LITTLE CLOSER AND HOOK ONTO THEM?!?!?!?!

MARK FLYNN PULLS MARF RIGHT BACK TO THE CENTER OF THE RING AND REAPPLIES THE FUJIWARA ARMBAR!

Pip: SNATCHING VICTORY AWAY FROM MARF IN THE JAWS OF DEFEAT! THAT’S OUR UNIVERSAL CHAMPION FOR YOU!

HHL: MARF STILL SOMEHOW HASN’T TAPPED OUT YET DESPITE ALL ODDS GOING AGAINST HIM, BUT I CAN’T IMAGINE THAT’LL BE LASTING MUCH LONGER!

MARF REACHES ONE HAND OUT AND REALIZES HE CAN’T REACH THE ROPES NOW AT ALL! INSTEAD, IN ONE LAST ACT OF DEFIANCE, HE WRAPS HIS HAND AROUND AND FLIPS MARK FLYNN OFF!

AND FINALLY HIS ARM COLLAPSES AS HIS EYES ROLL INTO THE BACK OF HIS SKULL! THE REFEREE SLIDES INTO POSITION AGAIN TO CHECK ON MARF -

AND HE MOTIONS FOR THE BELL TO BE RUNG!

HHL: Marf came closer than anyone would have given him credit for tonight. What a show he put on here tonight against the very best XWF has to offer…

Pip: Makes you wonder what kind of shape that arm is in though after Flynn damn near yanked it out of its socket…

WINNER - Mark Flynn!

Backstage, Buster Gloves can be seen inside his locker room, trying to mend away the aches and pains of his prior loss in the fatal-four-way match earlier that night. He presses a heating pad to his side, wincing at the sensation. A pair of footsteps makes themselves known outside of his door. It’s quickly followed by a knock as Buster’s attention snaps towards it.

“Come on in.” Buster calls out.

The door opens with a wide creaaaaaaaaaak, and the footsteps enter into the room to reveal none other than the King in Rags himself, Finn Kühn, as he leans against the entry door and stares right at Buster. Both men seem fatigued, Buster for obvious reasons, Finn for reasons a little beneath the surface. Both men are less than 100%, but there’s still no love lost between them.

“Oi.” Finn crosses his arms as he speaks, looking at his soon-to-be opponent at Tara Fenix’s Charity Event. “Tough loss out there tonight.”

Buster grimaces, before looking at Finn with all the hostility he could muster at the moment. He stands up and widens his stance to appear formidable despite his bruised ego. “What’s this about? Here to make me feel like a bigger asshole than I already feel like?”

“No, actually. Contrary to what you might believe, I’m not exactly sitting pretty myself. I’ve been where you’ve been before.” Wordlessly, Finn brings his finger from a bandaged hand up to his temple, tapping it firmly as Buster’s attention is drawn towards a set of stitches embedded into Kühn’s skull. The effects of the hellacious First Blood match with Charlie Nickles on Warfare are still being felt.

“Then what is this about, Finn? I kind of want to punch you in the face. Tell me why that’s a bad idea-” Buster keeps his guard up, but his objections were quickly spoken over as Finn got to the point.

“Let me speak, and I’ll get to that,” Finn speaks as his eyes harden towards his frenemy. Buster swallows his pride for the time being and motions for Finn to continue.

“Thank you.”

“First things first - I’m…”
Finn takes a deep breath, inhaling sharply as he looks to the outside of the room. He loses the staredown and breaks eye contact with Gloves. It’s clear he’s finding it hard to say what he’s about to say. He takes another deep breath before speaking. “I’m… I’m sorry for how things went out there during that whole… fan meetup session.”

Buster arches an eyebrow, still clearly wary of Finn. “Honestly, I don’t care one way or the other. You were just showing off for your fans. I was just sort of freaking out because I felt lost in the moment. The fault is on me.”

Finn looks back at Buster and gave a small shrug before continuing. “If it’s all the same to you, I’d like to offer an explanation anyway. Just… Between my loss on Warfare, this little bump of mine that may or may not be a mild concussion, and you coming out after my match to try villainizing me over something I had said backstage I had no part of… I was just in a foul mood and took it out on you by needling you out there. That’s it.”

“It’s fine. Let’s forget about it.” Buster asks. Finn doesn’t flinch or look away as he nods, his own face set and firm. Buster gives a small chuckle. “I respect you for coming directly to me. I’m still not sure how much I like you, but I accept your apology or whatever this is. So, is there anything else, or can I get back to kicking my own ass?”

That earns an honest laugh out of Finn as he brings his head back down with something resembling a smile. “Actually, there is… I figured you’d want to be talking business between us.”

“Please, tell me you actually found something out about who interfered in our Relentless match?” Buster says, slowly walking his way towards Finn for a more private conversation.

“Well, it’s just a small thing, could be nothing at all, but…” Finn’s face goes back to being that of firm, calculated seriousness before taking yet another deep breath. “I paid a visit to the production truck early in the show tonight. Whoever our man was that got involved at Relentless, he paid them off. They’re not saying a peep about it.”

“So, you’ve found nothing then…” Buster says with his own teasing, needling smirk towards Finn. Faced with the irony of it all, Finn himself smiles again.

“Figured you should be kept in the loop, is all…” Finn shrugged. “Next Warfare, I’ll be paying a visit to security to see if they have any video feeds of the production truck. Would be a good idea if you joined me. The way I see it, we both have a score to settle with whoever’s behind this - you want revenge for the loss, and I intend on getting some payback myself since I was clearly intended to be the unwitting fall guy for this.”

Buster nods to himself, quietly looking Finn up and down before speaking again. “Yeh. Ok. I see your point. In that case…” The Bull raises his hand, offering a handshake as his eyes drift to the King’s. “Truce. Yeh?”

Finn doesn’t hesitate for a second to accept the peace offering and shake Buster’s hand. “Truce. With that being said, I’ll see you at Warfare…”

“Guess so, and…” Before Finn could pull away from the handshake, Buster brought him close, the two eye-to-eye in a mirroring of one of the shots that closed Warfare on Wednesday. “May the best man win, Finn.”

The two part, smiles on both of their faces as Finn walks out of the locker room. Both men noticeably in better spirits than before the encounter. And Savage rolls on….

The sound of a motorcycle is heard as it rolls on stage with Bam Miller on it. He points around to all the fans before riding down the ramp and riding around the ring. He parks his bike and high fives a fan in the front row, then gets a Miller Lite beer tossed to him. He walks up the Steele steps, and walks slowly into the middle of the ring. He opens the can up and as soon as the can touches his lips pyro goes off behind him. As the pyro stops Bam Miller walks over to the corner to wait for the match to start.

The honeyed rasp of Atara's voice blares over the facility's PA in unison with those words appearing on the multitude of screens and displays littering the arena.

HELLO DOVES

The crowd pops and gets to their feet shouting in near total unison a single word.

OPA!

Arena lights start to pulse in time with the music and multiple vertical streams of pyro erupt across the front of stage. Strutting with purpose Atara emerges from the back taking spot centerstage atop the ramp. Posing for the camera, a wink and kiss is given to the viewers at home.

Grunge walking to the ringsteps, she climbs and stops at the top to posture again for her adoring public. Hand on her hip, the Grecian moves to the middle of the apron to blows a final kiss to the camera and enters the ring through the middle rope.

ATARA THEMIS ©
- vs -
BAM MILLER
Xtreme Rules Match for the XWF Xtreme Championship - 1 RP

DING! DING! DING!

HHL: Here we go, Pip… I can feel the anticipation in the air as we get started here…

Pip: Bam Miller’s got a lot to prove here tonight. Sure, he might have come up short against James Raven at Relentless, but if he does the unlikely and knock off his wife for the ole’ classic silver belt? Well, I’d say Bam’s gonna be having the last laugh here…

HHL: You’re certainly right, but in order for that to happen, he’s got one Hell of a task in front of him!

Atara keeps her game face on, focused and with an almost stoic expression as she tries not to let Bam’s fiery look throw her off her game. Bam even takes the initiative as he looks to rush in, fists flying! Atara quickly rolls off to the side as Bam sails right into the corner and she wastes no time with throwing a few hard shots to try and keep the challenger stunned!

It doesn’t do much to stop Bam in his tracks though, as he yells for more! He’s practically going red in the face with how fired up he is, and Atty’s having to back up and try re-evaluating things!

HHL: Atara’s definitely not going to want to throw hands with Bam Miller tonight… I think he’d sooner die than lose a strike exchange here tonight.

Pip: Well, he’s gotta follow up on that head of stea- WOAH!

Bam proceeds to do just that, slipping behind Atara now and securing the waist lock with ease in order to hit her with a German SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPLEX! Atara hits the mat hard on her neck, wincing from the impact as Bam is right on top of her! Ground and pound action starts to come on display now as he’s throwing sharp forearms! Atara is stunned with every impact, knocking her head against the mat!

Bam can’t follow up on it for too long though, as Atara catches another incoming forearm and uses a quick throat thrust to rock Bam now! It’s enough to keep him wheezing for air for a couple moments, allowing her to shrimp out from underneath Bam and instead roll him over on his back as she takes full mount!

Pip: You know, if we were anywhere else but an XWF ring right about now…

HHL: You can throw those fantasies right to the side Pip, because right now they are in an XWF ring, and I think Atty’s about to smash!

Pip: You really need to choose a better catchphrase, especially in this position…

Suspect position or no, Atty’s not going to be stopped from taking Bam’s head and proceeding to rock it back and forth against the mat! The back of his skull repeatedly smashes into the wood underneath the ring canvas, over and over and over again! He’s having to protect his head to try and cover up and last against Atara’s offense, before finally managing to reach up and grab Atara by the skull!

HHL: Oh, this can’t be good…

Pip: Fire away, Bam!

Bam takes Atara by the skull and literally BASHES her against the ring mat! Now it’s Atara who’s back on the defensive as Bam tries pinning her down with his weight, but the champ is proving far more slippery this time! The two are rolling - rolling - rolling -

HHL: The two of them just fell to the outside of the ring with how much they’re rolling!

Pip: Gotta hand it to Bam, he’s damn sure persistent here with how he’s trying to take it to Atara.

HHL: On that, we can agree…

Bam is the first of the two to get back onto his feet after that harsh landing, shaking out the cobwebs as he does so. Atara’s on all fours, and with her slimmer frame seemed to take a harsher landing there rather than Bam. Bam, with a confident smirk on his face, takes his time in pulling the champion up by her hair… BUT ATARA COMES BACK TO LIFE! She uses every ounce of her strength and uses her feet to push forward, before ramming Bam Miller right into the barricade! Bam’s back awkwardly arches over the steel rail as he howls in pain!

This gives Atara a bit of time and breathing room as she separates from Bam, taking a deep breath now. Wiping a bit of the sweat off of her face, she delivers some sharp palm strikes to the gut, before Bam ROARS back with a headbutt cracking Atara right between the eyes! Atara slumps back, stunned as Bam reaches over the guardrail to get a steel chair! He eyes up Atara from the back -

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

HHL: Vicious shot from Bam Miller just saw him almost dent that chair from how hard he hit Atara there!

Pip: That’s the way you gotta play if you wanna get ahead in an Xtreme Rules Match, much less for the Xtreme Championship!

Atara almost goes limp for a second from that shot, but she manages to find refuge in the safety of the ring apron, leaning on that for a solid support base she desperately needs right at the moment. Bam takes a look a the chair, making sure it’s still good to go before he raises and swings again -

BUT ATARA SIDESTEPS IT! THE STEEL CHAIR CRASHES RIGHT INTO THE RING POST AS BAM MILLER LOOKS ALMOST SHOCKED! HE TURNS AROUND TO FACE ATARA -

SPINNING BACKFIST CLOCKS HIM RIGHT ON THE JAAAAAAAAAW! BAM IS LOOKING MORE VULNERABLE THAN EVER AS ATARA GRABS HIM BY THE WRIST, LOOKING TO MAKE GOOD ON HER MOMENTUM AS SHE GOES FOR AN IRISH WHIP TO THE CORNER BARRICADE -

BUT BAM REVERSES! AND NOW IT’S ATARA WHO’S SENT RUNNING TOWARDS THE UNFORGIVING STEEL - NO! SHE BRINGS A FOOT UP AND STOPS HERSELF FROM CRASHING INTO THE BARRICADE AS SHE TURNS AROUND -

TOP!

GUY!

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYER!

Atara’s eyes glaze over from the impact as her mouth starts bleeding. She weakly stumbles back from the impact, before landing hard against the metal barricade as her arms hook into the rung out of instinct to keep her on both feet.

Pip: Look at Atara’s head cock back from that impact there on the replay! Holy shit, Bam really drove his knee into her face as hard as possible! You can see the blood flying from her mouth!

HHL: The Xtreme Champion looks to be in a really bad way right about now…

Pip: You don’t have to tell me twice. Bam could have this in the bag right about now!

Bam gives that confident smile yet again, showboating and mocking the fans in attendance as he points right towards the slumping Atara and signals that this is going to be the end! He roars into the air, and rushes right towards Atara for another

GUY

SLAY-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ATARA COLLAPSED UNDER HER OWN WEIGHT AT THE LAST MOMENT, CAUSING HER TO DROP TO THE GROUND! BUT BAM IS ALREADY IN THE AIR, AND KEEPS SAILING SO THAT -

HHL: OH! Bam Miller just crotched himself right on the metal barricade! That CAN’T be good! Atara miraculously saved herself by falling the way she did there!

Pip: Oh, his poor Millers…

Bam is, needless to say, in pure agony right now as he tries adjusting himself to try and get off, but it’s a delicate process as he winces and needs to take deep breaths. Many of the fans in the first few rows have already winced at the sheer agony that one mistake caused the challenger, but he’s trying to manage as Atara manages to get up behind him! And she’s trying to grab him?!

HHL: Oh, look, look, look! Atara’s trying to go for the Birth of Venus off the barricade on the outside! If she can just find it within herself to try lifting Bam, he might be out of it right now on the spot!

Pip: Yeah, good luck with THAT! With the shots to the dome she’s taken, Atara’s gonna need a MIRACLE to lift Bam - Atty Smash or no!

Indeed, Atara tries to lift. It’s a valiant attempt, it truly is. She grits her teeth as hard as possible, veins bulging in her skull as Aphrodite Incarnate is trying and failing to lift her opponent up for the modified German Suplex. Bam finally gets some wind back in his sails though, and -

WHAM!

A hard elbow shot careens right into Atara’s temple as she staggers back in the waist lock for a moment before trying again -

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

The vicious elbows from Bam Miller continue to rain down, and successfully manage to get Atara off of him! The champ gets back for a minute, collecting herself… before digging down deep to nail Bam on the barricade with an enzuigiri!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Bam Miller goes sailing right off the barricade after that hard shot and lands down at ringside again, trying to get back onto all fours as both competitors look spent after the hard shots they’ve taken!

HHL: Talk about resourcefulness! Atara’s been having her offense walled for a large portion of this match thanks to Bam’s tenacity, but she still knows how to dig down deep and respond with beautiful moves to keep him guessing!

Pip: It’s neck and neck right now, but I don’t think Bam is willing to throw in the towel just yet…

Bam starts to crawl, crawling for dear life now as he heads to the ring apron to try and pick himself up. Atara, however, is already on her feet after that gutsy desperation move and begins to give chase. Atara wipes the blood trickling out of her mouth as she reaches over to Bam -

AND GETS BLASTED IN THE SKULL BY A HARD STEEL CHAIR SHOT BY THE CHALLENGER!

Pip: And SPEAKING about resourcefulness! Good eyes from Bam to spot the steel chair he dropped earlier and crack the champ right on the head with it! Keep it up!

HHL: It’s a miracle if Atara isn’t dizzy after that shot. Her gash on her head is only getting worse and I can’t see her lasting for too much longer…

Pip: That just means this is the perfect time for Bam to try ending this match now!

Atara desperately tries to turn over and reach out for support, but that just gives Bam ample opportunity to use the chair and get back onto his feet in order to size up the fallen Themis!

CRACK! Down goes the chair!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

HHL: This is hard to watch at this point…

Pip: Guaranteeing the kill, Heather… guaranteeing the kill…

Bam now sees the steel chair is well and truly dented after those hard shots. He shrugs, before placing it onto the ground, and… picks up Atara?!

HHL: No! No! Not a DDT onto the chair outside! Atara will truly be out of it if this hits!

Pip: Yes! YES, BAM! DO IT!

Atara can barely defend herself at this rate as Bam shrugs one more time…

DDT RIGHT ONTO THE CHAIR! ATARA’S BODY SHAKES WITH THE IMPACT AS BAM GOES FOR THE COVER ON THE OUTSIDE, CELEBRATING THE VICTORY!

There’s a problem, though.

HHL: This isn’t a Falls Count Anywhere match! Bam needs to pick up Atara and get her pinned in the ring!

Pip: Oh, of all the… c’mon, Bam! Get her in there and finish this!

Bam shakes his head at the referee who informs him of this as -

ATARA STILL GETS HER SHOULDER UP?!?!?!?!?!?!

HHL: SHE KICKED OUT OF THAT STILL?!

Pip: WHAT?! EVEN IF THAT PIN WAS LEGAL THIS WOULD STILL BE GOING ON! BUT HOW?!

Bam’s face flashes white with shock and horror as the fans pop HUGE for that surprise kickout! Bam slowly backs up to the barricade, in disbelief of what he just saw happen right in front of his eyes. He looks to the referee with incredulous eyes who confirms what just happened to the challenger.

And slowly but surely, the bloodied, gruesome visage of Atara Themis slowly pulls herself onto all fours, staring at Bam Miller with the rage of a goddess as she refuses to die in this match.

Pip: Goddamn is she in a bad shape right now.

HHL: That’s an understatement. Atara’s truly proving her resiliency right now and then some with withstanding this entire assault. If Bam hit that on almost any other member of the roster, this match would have been done and dusted by now…

Bam goes red in the face again, anger and fury seeping into his systems as the fans start cheering even louder for Atara to do the impossible and pull out a win! Bam shouts at the fans to cut the crap, which causes them to cheer even louder! Vitriolic venom makes itself known as Bam grabs Atara by the hair, before bringing her up into a body slam position and eyeing up the barricade…

BUT ATARA SLIPS A THUMB TO THE EYE AND HOPS OUT FROM BEHIND!

HHL: I can’t exactly approve of those tactics, but this is no disqualification! Anything goes here!

Pip: I don’t like it either, but… you gotta do what you gotta do! I can’t fault the champ for doing that!

The momentary disruption to Bam’s vision has him on wobbly feet, enabling Atara to act on instinct and hit Bam with a shoulder block from behind, sending him stumbling right into the barricade where he hits hard. He manages to rub his eye out, feeling better as he turns around -

ONLY TO RECEIVE A RUNNING DROPKICK FROM ATARA AS HIS BODY CONVULSES INTO THE METAL! BAM DROPS TO THE FLOOR AS ATARA WIPES HER BLOODY HAIR OUT FROM HER EYES AS SHE LOOKS TO THE FANS, BEFORE CLIMBING ONTO THE BARRICADE!

BODY SPLASH FROM ON TOP HITS HARD ON BAM MILLER AS HE COUGHS AND WHEEZES FROM THE IMPACT!

HHL: This could be the break Atara needs! We might be close to seeing a finish to this match!

Pip: I’d still say it’s anyone’s game right about now…

Atara sees Bam trying to pick up the steel chair again, and this time she wastes no time. She quickly picks up the challenger, rolling him into the ring, and in Bam’s groggy state, he ends up dropping the chair on the canvas on the way inside. Atty quickly rolls in after him as Bam manages to get up on his feet.

There’s a desperate glimmer in his eyes as champion and challenger stare at each other for a single, solitary moment…

BEFORE BAM GOES IN FOR ANOTHER TOP GUY SLAYER!

BUT ATARA DUCKS UNDER IT!

BAM TURNS AROUND - ONLY FOR ATARA TO GRAB THE STEEL CHAIR FROM THE CANVAS AND CRACK HIM UPSIDE THE SKULL WITH IT! BAM WEAKLY GOES BACK INTO THE ROPES AND THE MOMENTUM OF IT BRINGS HIM FORWARD -

INTO THE JUDGEMENT OF PAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

HHL: Atara showing Bam how to properly hit with that pumping knee!

Pip: GOD, you could hear that crack of knee meeting skull from out in the nosebleeds!

Atara immediately collapses onto Bam for the cover out of exhaustion as the referee counts!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

HHL: What a vicious war we just saw waged! Bam Miller has nothing to be ashamed of in defeat here tonight - Atara Themis is just so dominant!

Pip: So close, and yet so far…

Winner and STILL XWF Xtreme Champion - Atara Themis!

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bsto855k9tk0ve81r3e5...w.gif&ct=g]

Green and purple lasers!

Smoke!

AC/DC!

ONE WAY OVERPRODUCED MICHEAL GRAVES ENTRANCE!

[Image: onkgw3.gif]

Gravy charges onto the stage! He actually gets a pop! It's quickly drowned out by the boos, although there are also several gasps as well. This could be because of Graves' outfit: an all-green Zentai suit, leaving little to the imagination!!

With a confident swagger brought to you by BarnCoin, Micheal heads down the ramp, flipping off fans, grabbing his junk and all together being a terrible person. Gravy rolls into the ring and postures for the crowd showing them just how fucking cool he is now!

Gravy leans into his corner, chewing gum with a sinister grin. He just can't wait for this to begin!

HHL: That is one of the most disturbing outfits I've ever seen, and I've been in wrestling for quite some time.

PC: You have to admire the ingenuity, though, Heather. Dick Powers thought he had this all wrapped up by coming up with a stipulation where Graves wouldn't be able to touch him without losing. But Graves really turns it around with this suit!

HHL: He's following in the footsteps of Rogue, the X-Men who can't touch anyone without taking their powers. Technically, Graves can't touch anyone now. But it's still disturbing. He could at least have boxers on.

PC: It wouldn't go with the rest of the outfit.

The beat kicks in and I Invented Sex echoes through the arena, the crowd cheers and parties! Balloons and streamers fall from the ceiling as Dick Powers saunters onto the ramp with a rose between his teeth and the Television Title wrapped tightly around his waist. He bounces his head smiling followed by his manager Riley Reed who smiles nodding his head to the rhythm. Dick drops to his knees and opens his arms wide, flaunting what he's got to the crowd as his pyro goes off behind him. He hops to his feet clapping, dancing and high fiving fans on his way to the ring. He jogs up the steps and climbs the top turnbuckle singing along to his theme as he poses to his adoring fans.

HHL: Dick Powers got one of the bigger victories of his career at Relentless, taking down Bobby Bourbon to become the Television Champion. But it's a whole different battle against a man like Micheal Graves.

PC: I'd say his strategy is pretty simple, Heather.

HHL: Set him up for You're Gonna Go Far, Kid?

PC: No. Tear a hole somewhere in that suit and make contact with Graves' skin. He does that, game over!

DICK POWERS ©
- vs -
MICHEAL GRAVES
XWF Television Championship Match - Savage Rules
Champion's Advantage Stip - Graves Cannot Physically Touch Powers Or He Will Lose

Powers hands over the championship to the referee with a grin, telling him to keep it warm. The referee gives him an odd look, then signals for the bell.

As soon as it sounds, Graves charges from behind! He spears Powers in the back, driving him forward, out of control. The two men hit the ropes and fall through them, ending up outside the ring!

This works perfectly fine for Graves, who continues his assault, punching away at Powers, who tries to cover up. But Graves is going wild, presumably enjoying himself (although we can't see his face).

He lands more shots, then reaches out with both thumbs, trying to gouge out Powers' eyes!! Powers fights desperately, trying to hold him off, as the referee looks on from inside the ring.

HHL: Gravy's running wild from the beginning here!

PC: He'd better be careful. If his nails are too sharp, he could rip the gloves while going for the eyes and might accidentally 'touch'.

HHL: It doesn't look like the referee even wants to be involved at this point...

PC: Wait, is this not regulation rules? Could this be No Countout, No Disqualification, too?

HHL: For the moment, I'm going to say yes!

Graves gives up on the eyes, landing another shot to Powers' jaw. He instead goes for the exposed throat, wrapping his hands around the champion's windpipe!! The referee, helpless to do anything, can only watch as Graves tries to choke the champion out.

But Powers isn't near through yet, as he's got a fairly obvious target. While his left hand claws at the fingers around his throat, Powers uses his right hand... to punch Graves in the dick!!

Graves groans, his grasp lessening, as Powers punches him again... and a third time!! The choke is released, as Graves rolls over to his side, his quick healing abilities not doing anything to diminish the agony of three dick punches!

PC: .... You'll have to take over commentary for a bit, Heather. I'm not feeling so good.

HHL: It's just sympathy pain, get over it. So Powers definitely locked into one of the weaknesses of the costume.

PC: I guess you were right. He should have at least worn a cup.

Powers pulls himself away, taking a moment to get some oxygen before standing up. Graves struggles to get up as well, willing himself through the pain, but Powers takes him right back down with a discus punch!

Powers then pulls himself up onto the apron, staring down at Graves while shaking his head. He points to the crowd and does a quick dance, showing off, as he waits for Graves to get up. As soon as Graves rises, Powers runs and leaps off the apron, scoring a flying DDT variation!!

Graves is down, as Powers makes the cover, with the ref sliding out to make the count...

ONE!!

TWO!!

And a kick out from Graves! That doesn't seem to bother Powers, who has already turned and grabbed Graves' wrist. He's working on the 'gloved' area of his left hand, trying to find a way to detach the cloth and expose the skin!

He pulls on it, determined to get it free... but Graves lashes out with a haymaker from his right, knocking Powers off of him!

As Powers staggers away, Graves jumps up, running at him from behind... and applying a sleeper hold!

HHL: That's one way to ensure no touches are applied! Put the man to sleep!

PC: Gravy has no problem with blood flow, whether it's bleeding out his opponents or depriving them of the blood flow to the brain...

Graves hangs on tight, working to keep Powers from getting free, even as Powers grasps desperately towards the railing. He reaches it, hanging on, but there's obviously no break from the referee.

The fan watching there is having a great time, loving being so close to the action... until both wrestlers fall forward into him! Powers, realizing what's ahead of him, manages to dodge despite the hold he's in, but Graves doesn't adjust, colliding head-first with the fan!!

The fan goes down hard, most likely out after an impact of that magnitude, as Graves releases the sleeper and stumbles off, trying to clear his head.

HHL: All fans sign a waiver nowadays, right?

PC: We're covered, don't worry about it. Medic!

A few 'white hats' run in to check on the fan, to show that the XWF truly does care.

Meanwhile, Powers is going after Graves, who turns and tries to swing at him. Perhaps the visual impairment of the mask affects him, because Graves misses, allowing Powers to kick him in the gut.

Powers then steps in, locking onto Graves and lifting him up into a Twisting Suplex Neckbreaker!!! Graves is down, but this time Powers doesn't make any effort to pin him.

HHL: That was a great move, why isn't Powers going for the pin?

PC: Apparently he's got something else in mind, although this is hardly the time for flirting...

Instead of attacking Graves while he's down, Powers turns to the female fans close by, talking to them for a minute. He's showing off for them, getting the ladies to smile, as he seems to be asking them for something.

After a few seconds, one of the fans nods and gets her purse, opening it up. She looks around for a moment, then finds what she's looking for: pulling out a small pair of scissors!

Powers gives her his best smile, then graciously thanks her for the loan, as he takes the scissors from her and kisses her hand. She basically swoons back into her friends, who catch her as Powers moves back over to Graves.

PC: Dick's using the power of persuasion, and now he's got a way to get Gravy out of the suit!

HHL: Shouldn't security have confiscated those scissors from her when she came in?

PC: Hey, we trust our fans here... sort of...

As Powers approaches Graves with the scissors, Graves kicks him in the leg, staggering him around. Graves then grabs him from behind, pulling Powers into an inverted DDT! Powers hits hard on the outside mat, stunned, as Graves gets to his feet.

He looks around, then reaches into the crowd, pushing a fan aside in order to steal his chair! He raises it up, waiting, as Powers, slowly rises up...

CRACK!!

The chair smashes down onto the back of Powers, sending him sprawling forwards!

Graves swings the chair back and forth, seemingly proud of having bent it up with one blow. He tosses it back to the fan, who at least has a nice keepsake now, before going over to Powers and dropping a knee onto the back of his head, before rolling Powers over for the cover...

ONE!!

TWO!!

TH- And Powers kicks out!

HHL: Gravy can take full advantage of using weapons in this one!

PC: And hey, with a steel chair, no touching is necessary!

HHL: Powers' newly started title reign could already be in severe jeopardy...

Graves has hauled himself up, looking around for another weapon. He opts for the easiest method, pulling the padding back to expose the concrete underneath! Graves then goes over to Powers, dragging him up and lifting him onto his shoulders for the Grave Digger!!

He approaches the concrete, ignoring the fans close to him as he tries to heft Powers over... and Powers pushes off of him, landing briefly with his feet on top of the guardrail, then propelling himself around with Graves' head in tow, hitting the Dick Dog on the concrete!!!

The crowd gasps from the impact, as Graves just lays there. Powers pulls himself painfully over, having taken some impact to his spine, and shoves Graves onto his back to make the cover...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR-NO! Graves manages to get his shoulder up, keeping this match going, as Powers can't believe it!

HHL: No matter how many times I see it, I can't stop being amazed by Graves' ability to come back from the worst injuries!

PC: Hey, you're talking about a man who got shot in the head and then just 'got better' later. It takes a hell of a lot to put Gravy down!

HHL: I think Powers is taking that into account, Pip. He's got the scissors again!

Somehow, the scissors hadn't moved far away from the action, allowing Powers to grab hold of them and work on Graves' left hand. He manages to tear away at the fabric, pulling off part of the 'glove' and exposing Graves' skin!

With a grin, Powers points down at his opponent, making sure the referee is watching. He then goes for a 'low five', swinging at Graves' hand... and Graves pulls it away, just in time, causing Powers to just slap the concrete!

As Powers shakes out his hand, Graves pulls himself up, quickly dropping his left hand behind him. He then slugs away at Powers with his right, landing a few good shots. He then steps in, headbutting Powers hard, again and again, keeping Powers from moving away!

After the fourth headbutt, Powers slumps down, as Graves hangs on with his right hand. He takes a few steps back, then runs forward, hitting a diving lariat that sends Powers hard backwards on the concrete! Graves then covers, still keeping his left hand behind him...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR- And Powers manages to kick out, pushing Graves off of him!

HHL: Gravy is continuing to fight on, despite now being at a disadvantage!

PC: He's basically a one-armed man, as any use of his left fist could cause him to immediately lose!

HHL: Too bad no fans at ringside have gloves he could borrow, like the scissors earlier...

PC: It may be October, but it was close to 90 degrees in Las Vegas today. No way anybody out there is wearing gloves, unless they're germaphobes or something...

Graves doesn't even bother to check with the fans, as he doesn't care about missing the left hand. He grabs hold of Powers with his right, dragging him a little further up the aisle, and banging his head off the railing.

Powers slumps, stunned, hanging on the railing. Seeing this, Graves backs off, lining the champion up. He runs forward, seemingly set to deliver a bulldog onto the railing, possibly intent on decapitating the man!

But Powers suddenly manages to turn around, delivering a leg sweep that bangs Graves into the steel railing!! Graves falls backwards, stunned, as Powers gets up and delivers the second part of the Power Trip, landing a standing moonsault onto the man! He makes the cover, with the ref sliding in...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THRE-And Graves just barely manages to kick out! Feeling this, Powers immediately tries to grab at Graves' left hand, trying to pull it out from behind his back, but Graves is resisting as much as possible.

HHL: If Powers can just slap Gravy's hand, this one's over!

PC: The handicap is finally paying off for the Television Champion! I don't see why he wouldn't make every match from now on a No-Touch match!

HHL: But why not just battle his opponent straight up?

PC: Hey, always look for the advantages they give you, Heather. If it's allowed in the stipulations, exploit them to the fullest!

Graves somehow is still keeping his left hand hidden, which is frustrating Powers. He shakes his head, then looks around for where the scissors ended up. Once again, they miraculously aren't too far away, and haven't been grabbed by any fans.

He brings the scissors back over, this time intent on Graves' skull. He manages to cut away a portion around the chin, pulling at it to expose the lower half of Graves' head. He smirks, looking down at Graves, and gets ready to slap him across the face...

And Graves spews out the RED POISON MIST!!!!

Powers flails backwards, clawing at his eyes, completely blinded, as Graves sits up, the red liquid dripping down from his exposed mouth. He's got a sickening grin on his face.

PC: The mist lands!!!

HHL: Has Gravy had that prepared this entire match, just on the off chance that he'd have the ability to use it??

PC: Love him or hate him, you have to respect Gravy's willingness to go the extra mile!

Powers has backed off, blinded, swinging his hands wildly around as if to get a lucky slap of any exposed skin. Graves pulls himself up, trying to get in close, but the hands are moving too quickly for his comfort, so he takes a step back. He looks over at the referee, who is watching closely.

Suddenly, Graves points behind the referee, shouting, which startles him. As the referee starts to turn around, Graves jumps forward, shoving the referee down! He sprawls out on the ground, stunning him!

Turning back around, Graves charges forward, immediately punching at Powers with his exposed left hand!

HHL: That was contact!! We have a touch!!

PC: Only if the referee sees it, Heather, and he's otherwise occupied!

HHL: Because Graves purposefully shoved him down!

PC: It's no disqualification, remember? Besides, Graves was just saving that guy from that giant moth. You didn't see it flying around out there? Damn, I hate moths...

Powers staggers back, still trying to find a way to see through his burning eyes. Graves steps in, working to pick him up for Grave Consequences!! Powers fights against it, reaching out instinctively to where he knows Graves' face is. He feels it, slapping away and shouting for his victory!

The crowd boos, not liking it, but Graves seems to be smiling from what we can see of his tattered mask. Powers hits again, definitely making contact, and yells at the referee to look...

... but the referee is still down, trying to figure out what happened to him.

Powers' hand stops on Graves' face, as he lets Powers stay there for a second, very confused. Powers seems to come to the realization that the ref isn't there.  He blinks at Graves, then tries to grab him by the neck in a last-ditch effort to take him down...

And Graves kicks him in the balls, returning the favor from earlier!!!

PC: Oh, GOD, I CAN FEEL IT!!!!

HHL: Everyone here just felt it!

Powers slumps over, gasping, as Graves sets him in place. He looks around at the mixed reaction from the crowd, then lifts, getting him up in the air...

GRAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!

The move hits, sending Powers hard into the unforgiving ground in the aisle!! He's not moving, as Graves turns and walks over to the referee, grabbing his arm to drag him over.

The ref gets placed in front of Powers, with Graves nodding to him before putting his right hand and knees on top of the man. The ref, seeing no official contact, makes the count...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!!!

WINNER, AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION: MICHEAL GRAVES

HHL: Despite the odds, he's done it! Gravy is the Television Champ!!

PC: I really thought the former champion had come up with the perfect plan, but nothing is unbeatable, even Dick!

HHL: The TV Title just got a whole lot crazier, folks!

An attendant runs up with the Television Championship, handing it towards the ref. Graves grabs it from between them, a big smile on his face as he lifts it into the air, cheering. He knows he just got a lot richer due to this victory.

HHL: What a hellacious Savage! Carnage from start to finish!

PIP: I don’t say it all the time, but this is a great job.

Graves, after an incredible main event, is slowly limping up the ramp, having put on the match of his career against Dick Powers… He’s using the railing on the side of the ramp to ease his walk.

Immediately, there’s a hail of boos from the audience!

Gravy tenses up, rearing back… Ready for an assault from the backstage!

HHL: If Flynn’s plan was to wait til Micheal Graves was too tired to fight, Graves is NEVER too tired to fight!

Gravy beckons Flynn to come on ou-WHACK!

From the side of the head, from the front row beside the railing, Flynn just whacked Gravy in the side of the head with a fistful of brass knuckles!

PIP: You can’t exhaust Graves, but you CAN trick him with a shiny object and sounds!

Flynn cackles, hopping over the railing… He’s got his lavalier headset mic on.

”THE SYSTEM WORKS! THE OPTIMAL PATH WILL TURN YOU! THAT’S RIGHT, YOU! INTO A SUCCESS STORY™!”

”TRADEMARK.”

PIP: Haha, I never get tired of that!

HHL: He’s been doing it two weeks and I already hate it.

Graves shakes off cobwebs… He scampers back to his feet and wildly swings with a haymaker!

But Flynn ducks and catches him with a blow to Graves’ ribs!

HHL: This isn’t a fair fight! Graves just had to wrestle a main event match!

Flynn leans into the camera!

”UH OH! Gravy thinks he’s had a hard road… But it looks like he’s been using Brand X suffering!”

Flynn shoves Graves facefirst to the ground! The crowd boos at the poor sport!

”FOLKS, YOU CAN’T SKIMP ON QUALITY! THERE’S ONLY ONE ROAD TO SUCCESS! AND IT’S THE OPTIMAL PATH!”

Graves is knocked loopy, already having fought with his entire being in the Main Event tonight… Flynn hovers over him… Then, spins, pointing straight down the camera’s barrel.

“BUT DON’T JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT! LET’S WATCH THE PRODUCT WORK!”

Flynn heaves Gravy by the neck of his neck off-the-ground…

Heaves him onto his shoulders! Powerbomb position…

PIP: Oh God, I think Flynn is going to powerbomb Graves onto the ramp!

…Flynn holds him up on his shoulders…

Then turns…

HHL: Wait a second…

PIP: Oh no. Oh nooooooooo.

Flynn turns Graves toward the railing…

AND POWERBOMBS HIM NECKFIRST ONTO THE RAILING!

Graves curdles like a scarecrow, his spine curving against the metal bar, He bounces and rolls unconscious to the floor!

PIP: OH GOD NO… I might be sick…

HHL: Flynn just might have broken one of Michael Graves’ vertebrae!

Graves is facedown on the floor.

Flynn hovers over the broken Graves.

”NOW AWAKEN! SHED YOUR WEAKNESS AND DRAW STRENGTH FROM THE GIFT I HAVE GIVEN YOU!”

Flynn draw his face right next to Graves.

”BE BORN AFUCKING NEW, GRAVY! YOU JUST TOOK YOUR FIRST STEP…”

”ONTO THE OPTIMAL PATH…”

Flynn stares menacingly into back of Graves’ head…

Before spinning back toward the hard cam with a salesman grin.

“AND SO CAN YOU!”

Flynn sticks his finger and thumb into a call-me sign…

As the crowd rains down boos.

HHL: Absolutely disgusting display by Flynn. He’s using the Optimal Path as an excuse to ambush whoever the Hell he wants!

PIP: Don’t be intolerant, Heather!

Special Thanks To:
Goth
Finn Kuhn
Jenny Myst
Marf
Dolly Waters
Savage GMs

And everyone who roleplayed or submitted a segment!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Liam Desmond's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-16-2022), Atara Raven (10-16-2022), Dolly Waters (10-16-2022), Marf (10-16-2022), Mark Flynn (10-16-2022), Peter Vaughn (10-16-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-16-2022)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-16-2022, 05:56 PM

The Isaiah King Corporation 👑 Said:Mr King appreciates the hard work of everyone who made this show possible and is looking forward to leading them as their champion.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince Adeyemi's post:
Liam Desmond (10-16-2022)