Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sid announces the special stipulation for Kid Ant vs Wrestler 82
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 04:57 PM

No scene even needs to open up before Sid speaks, just like this sentence doesn't even need to be fi-

:3 x Better:
The world has been waiting with great anticipation to see which stipulation I name for this piece of shit match between two losers who I wouldn't trust to tie my left shoe!

Kid Ant
- vs -
Wrestler 82
Special Guest Referee: 'Three Times Better' Sid Feder
Feder's choice stipulation

:3 x Better:
Well my first thought here would be to have the stipulation be that everyone in the audience is armed with a firearm of their choosing, and the only way this match ends is when Kid Ant and Wrestler 82 are both shot up to high hell! The problem there is that I'd be caught in the line of fire if I'm stuck reffing this match, so fuck that.

Here's the official stipulation-

Both wrestlers in the match can ONLY perform moves that are Sid Feder moves. That means if you see Ant boy do some queer looking backflip into a face hump, then it's my job as the guest ref to crack him in the fuckin' head with a brick!

You two bastards better study my moveset and learn it! I expect to only see my own moves used during this match. Start studying my matches and memorizing my signature and finishing maneuvers, boys, because I'm going to fuck you up royally if you break my rules and use any moves that I don't use.

Think that's a weird stip? Well I think it's mind boggling as fuck how either of you are even getting paid to wrestle! Start learning my moves, kids! I want to see all my top moves used in this match and I better not be the one having to pull them off!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Alex Shawn (07-09-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-09-2013)