Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
The Underdog (RP 5)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-09-2013, 02:35 PM

Alex turns his camera on but this time he is sitting on his bed with a laptop in front of him.

I was checking out the XWF website a bit ago and saw what the other wrestlers thought about me. Luca laughs, Scott talks, Satellite Runs his mouth too much. No one thinks I can win the match at leap of faith, Not one wrestler thinks I can do it. They're all like oh Tony Santos he's going to win the Xtreme title without a problem, yeah Tony! kick their ass! It was pretty funny because now tony is going to enter that pay per view with all that momentum and then it's going to crumble down upon him. I'm going to prove to everyone that I can win the title, I can do the "impossible" and beat Tony. This isn't about Agent Orange or Stevie Tyler. This is about me beating the living hell out of Tony Santos and Pinning his ass to win the Xtreme title!

Alex turns the Laptop towards the camera to show it something.

See this? These are all of the people who are saying that Tony Santos is going to win, Not one person thinks that I'm going to win. That makes me the Underdog of this match. I'm going to show them, When I win the Xtreme title I am going to rub it in Luca's face, Scott Charlottes face, Mr. Satellite's face, and especially Tony Santos's face. I can't wait to prove everyone wrong. They think I suck, plain and simple. Well news Flash motherfuckers I don't! I'm going to show exactly why I don't at Leap of faith and when I win I'm going to place my foot upon Tony Santo's chest and raise the Xtreme title and then at that moment is when Glory will finally be achieved.

Alex closes the laptop and sets down on his night stand he looks at the camera and starts to talk.

Some guys have size, Strength, and Power, Other guys have Speed and Agility other guys are great Technical wrestlers, great Brawlers, and great high Flyers. Then theirs a guy like me who has all of that and I know how to use all of that when I really want to. Sometimes I lose, Sometimes I win, even when I win assholes like Luca and Satellite like to call me names and bullshit like that. there's no puzzle I can't figure out, There are no odds I can't overcome, I just go out there and I get it done! I do what I do best. Win or lose I always look good doing it and I may not be the most popular guy with the guys in the back or with the crowd but Come Leap of Faith all those people are going to change their minds about me because I am going to be on top of the world when I win that belt!

Alex Picks the camera up and walks down the stairs and sets the camera on the same coffee table like it was yesterday. Alex sits down in front of it and looks at it.

Then my moment is going to be overshadowed by John Madison most likely defending his stupid crown. I mean seriously XWF has a crown? What Idiot came up with that Idea? anyways After the pay per view is over I am probably going to be right back here at this spot watching the XWF king parade after whoever wins the damn crown because I'm going to be yelled at to get out because you don't belong here you fucking slug. The things people me nowadays are starting to get weaker and weaker the more they try to get to me. I mean come on why do people try so hard to hurt people's feelings? It really doesn't work out that well most of the time. Unless you're a pregnant fourteen year old who is getting cyber bullied. Seriously just the other day someone said that The new guy has been sleeping with me? really now you're resorting to using Call of duty lingo? Come on grow up!

Alex stands up to get a glass of water and comes back and sits down calmly.

You know people are trying their hardest to hurt your feelings when they are opponents at the pay per view and they are working together to try and hurt my feewings. Every time an asshole just decides to run up to me and flips me the finger or start going on for about five minutes about how I'm a slug just makes me laugh and then I just walk away like that bullshit just didn't happen. Anyways Tony Santos is probably going to be the Roadblock at Leap of Faith because the fans and every one in the back are going to be watching and Chanting "Let's go Santos!" Then I'm going to hit the golden Bomb and get the pin and everyone, I mean Everyone! is going to be shocked. I am then going to grab a mic and just say Fuck you to the first asshole that comes to mind.

I actually love to hear what peoples opinions are of me because it's kinda like stand up comedy, they stand there and look like idiots while I laugh at them trying their best to make me start saying "you stop dat right now or else O'm going to go get Wallace!" so on that note I'm going to say that at Leap of Faith Glory will be achieved, and so on. By the way this isn't going to be the last Video you're going to hear from me.

Alex takes a drink of his water and smiles at the camera and shuts it off

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post