Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Confrontation
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 01:02 PM

The cameras que up to find Mike Mayhem heading towards the ring for a warm up match…… He’s walking past Matt Wards dressing room when he hears Matt having a conversation with the backstage staff about winning the battle royal on Saturday……..

Mike turns and abruptly storms in the room, and gets in Matt’s face…….

The tension in the room, was thick, and sweat could be seen rolling down Matt’s chin….

[Image: Ryback-John-Cena.jpg]

Mike Mayhem:

“I don’t know you from a can of paint but, im sure you already know exactly who I am……..”
“In the slim chance you don’t my name is Mike Mayhem…….”

To Mayhem’s surprise, everyone in the arena begins to go crazy, the stadium is completely electric……

Mike Mayhem:
“Now, that we’re passed the pleasantries, there seems to be some confusion about who’s going to be coming out on top tomorrow in Los Angeles …….”
“You think you are, Joshua thinks he is, and The beautiful Mrs. Nash thinks she is too…….

“In all honesty, it’s a proven fact that the strong survive, it’s a fact that Carnivours always decimate Omnivours…

"See, Matt in all honesty your weakness is and will always be Christine......
"Now that you two love birds are in a match together it makes you the weakest link in the chain, and you know what happens to a chain with a weak link.....

Tomorrow will better prove my point……………

“Its my debut match so you can only imagine how hungry my appetite for destruction really is……….

“I just find it outrageous that a guppie like yourself actually thinks he has a shot……..

Mayhem begins to laugh then gets serious in like 2 minutes…….

“But, seriously though, what you gon do little Mattie when you fall down due to the D.O.A?? Or I give you a Deathwish”???

“I’ll tell you better yet ill show you………….
“This is going to be the scene…..I promise you……Me standing tall, arms raised and you…
“Well, this………………

Mike hands Matt a picture…..

[Image: John-Cena-Injury-WWE-Raw_crop_650.jpg?1368983052]

„Ill see you tomorrow little Mathew!!
“And good luck to you…………………….

Mike Mayhem walks out of the room, and towards the ring……

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdIIfBnJTvQ47xKSm3YAD...mGq_vTgTGe]
[/php]
"Legends Never Die" Pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post