Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Hush Little Children
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 12:54 PM

It's an early morning with the rain drying up from several days of it pouring down on the Earth. Eli has begun to notice the lack of education among those in the XWF and around the world as he travels in many cities in America. To fix this problem, he has decided to push it even more-so within his camp so nobody that ventures out at the appropriate time will sound like the uneducated. Today, he's decided to gather the young to teach them a few lessons that will hopefully rub off on those that 'rub' shoulders with them. Every person has received a letter posted underneath the door of their room before the day begun or anyone had woken up from their night of sleep. The letter stated for all the young to be in Eli's big barn at 9am for special teaching and educational lessons. The bell begins to sound at 8:55am to let everyone know it's almost time for that teaching and for the young to gather at the barn. The young consists of ages 8 through 16. The letter also has insisted the second young to join, which are ages 17 through 24. Attending is not optional as Eli said in the letter. Anyone not there at 9am will receive some type of disciplinary act. The young and second young flock to the barn and sit in metal folding chairs that await them, however, two chairs remain empty. They look around and do not see Eli or any of the 'higher ups' inside the barn. You start to hear Eli's voice as he climbs down a ladder made of branches from a tree from the second level of his barn.

Eli James IV "Everything you do around here. Everything you see. Everything you hear. It's a lesson that you should always take to heart.

Eli notices the two empty chairs, but ignored and keeps talking.

Eli James IV "I'm gonna ask this once, so everyone who has ears to hear.. let him hear.. hush little children. People often talk too much before they realize what comes out of their mouth. It's important to listen and obey before you speak. It's a lesson I've tried to tell in the XWF, but many continue to utter words they don't even realize what they're saying. They see something or hear something from me, and quickly, they rush to speak without listening. They listen, but to not hear. My words fall into the dirt like seed and never get rained on. What happens when you plant seed in the ground and not water it?

The Young "It doesn't grow.

Eli James IV "It doesn't grow. When you stomach starts to let ya know you need to eat, and you search for the food you planted and it's not there.. you'll die of starvation. They allow my words to lie in the ground and never give it a chance to be watered, therefore, they will begin the process of starvation. They'll all think they are getting full.. eating and drinking their sins.. they'll feel satisfied.. until they realize it wasn't the right nutrients for their body to grow. They'll wither away into ash and be blown away. They will be remembered no more.

Saturday, myself and the man you met, Mr. Rex, will be fighting for championships. My opponents do as they always do, and hear only what they want. They pick and choose, and try to make ya sound like something you're not. Take one of the men we'll be fighting against, Matt Lennox. He's part of a group called..hehe.. the Incredible People. He rambled his mouth quite a bit, but without ever thinking first. I mention how I made it to the Elimination Chamber, and was in the final two of the match. What does he focus on talking about? My loss. I never said I didn't lose. Heh. My focus on reminding people about that is in a short time I've done what I've set out to do. I've accomplished more in a short time than what some will never be able to do in their whole time. I even told them when it seems like we fail, it's often the Almighty teaching us somethin'. We may not see the whole road, and we may wonder why we have to take this turn or that turn.. it may seem like a longer drive.. but we don't have his view. It's like driving in a car on the road.. and someone is in a helicopter above talking to ya. You see a few hundred feet, while he sees a lot more than that. He sees traffic.. or a wreck.. when you can't.. so he tells you to turn here or there. You may get frustrated.. you may not understand why.. but ya just gotta trust the one who sees more of the scene than you do.

I think one of the Incredible People's biggest problems is they only look at the cover of the book without ever reading anything in it. They search for books filled with pictures only. They call my two sisters, Emma-Lee, Mary-Beth, Becky, and Maggie sluts and wanna compare me to an old wrestler who tried to be a pimp. Heh. You see a man with ladies and his first reaction is a pimp. That's a rather sad and shallow thought. I guess if he ever darkened a movie theater.. or beach.. or anywhere one would shop.. and see a few ladies with one male they would be considered a pimp. See, boys and girls, what I mean by stupidity? Let's just do a little experiment. Let's use the same logic on him that he used on me. Since there are such thing as male hoes, or sluts, or whatever word he chooses.. I guess him hanging around three other guys and calling themselves the Incredible People would make him a pimp, huh? And the others the sluts? Maybe he is the slut and Jacob is the pimp. Maybe his partner is the pimp.

See, boys and girls, when people open their mouth without thinking? Stupidity knocks and is ready to let lose. Apparently, Matt and Jacob have answered the knock and let it make a home in their lives.

The biggest problem I heard Matt say was something real stupid. He called himself god. Heh. According to Scientology, Tom Cruise is on his way to become a god on his own planet. I really don't take spiritual advice from an actor.. an actor who believes a religion that was created by a science fiction writer. I guess stupidity runs rapid in people these days. You and Cruise have two things in common.. stupidity and believe you're some sort of god.

One of the young has their hand up wanting to ask a question.

Eli James IV "Yes?

The Young #1 "Brother Eli, didn't you beat Matt in that Battle Royal to get to that chamber match?

Eli James IV "Hehe. Yes. I'm the one that eliminated him. Maybe that's why the harsh words from 'em. I made it to the Chamber and he didn't. He probably should've looked in the mirror to see he's not so incredible in the ring. It's funny how someone talks about you're useless and this and that.. when the person you're talking about already beat you once. Again, children.. stupidity at its work. It's consuming people to no end.

Shhh. Hehehehe. Shhh.

Eli is blinking fast, laughing and telling himself to 'shh'. The young look at each other frightened. One of the young leaves their seat quickly to get help. Both of Eli's sisters, Rachel and Sarah, both come back and walk to him. Eli is leaning against the wall of the barn laughing and talking to himself. Both sisters are on each side of him checking on him. Rachel turns to the young..

Rachel James "Ok, children. Ya'll can leave now, ok?

The Young #2 "Is Brother Eli gone be ok?

Rachel James "He'll be fine. Go on, now.

All the young run away as if they were going to a fun park. Rachel turns back to a crazy Eli. Eli continues to talk to himself.

Eli James IV "Why do they not listen? Huh? Hehehe. You speak and they ignore. You offer life and they choose death. Death that leads to a worse death. Hehehe. Is that the route they want? 666 instead of seven? War instead of peace? Pain instead of health? Hehehehe.

Glass breaks and we walk all on it.. feeling every small pierce as it cuts away into our skin. They don't want it out. They don't want it bandaged. Hehehe. They want more. They want to pour alcohol on it. Season it with salt. Pour gas on it. That's it. Hehehe.

As Eli continues to utter strange words and sentences that are not making much sense to his sisters, they look at each other in fear.

Rachel James "Eli? Eli? It's gonna be ok.

Eli begins talking in an unknown language.

Rachel James "Eli. You ok? What's happening?

Eli James IV "The water wasn't too hot.. it wasn't too cold.. all you had to do is walk in and be covered. Cleansed from all the filth you brought upon yourself. This isn't war. It's much more. Shhh. Hehehe.

Eli stops shaking, blinking fast, and talking. He stands straight up and a calm look on his face. He looks at both of his sisters who look at him worried, and smiles at both of them.

Rachel James "Eli? You... ok.. now?

Eli James IV "Ok? Perfectly fine. Why do ya ask? And where did all the young go? Why they leave?

Rachel and Sarah look at each other confused.

Rachel James "We told them to go. You were... well.. I'm not sure what was going on.

Eli James IV "I don't know what ya mean? I was just giving the young a educational lesson about life and stupidity. I guess it's alright if you dismissed them.

Eli gives a big smile and walks off as if nothing happened out of the ordinary.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: